- » Gorgonzola Toasted Walnut
Gorgonzola Toasted Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Gorgonzola Toasted Walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Gorgonzola Toasted Walnut recipes.
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs With Gorgonzola & Walnuts
Cover large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Wrap each fig half with 1 prosciutto strip; place on prepared sheet.
Broil until prosciutto chars slightly on edges, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Turn figs; broil about 1 1/2 minutes longer, watching closely... - 29.7598
Red Potatoes With Gorgonzola Cream Bacon And Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the walnuts on a baking sheet and roast for about 5 minutes, until fragrant and lightly toasted. Let cool, then chop coarsely and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, using a fork, combine the sour cream and Gorgonzola until well... - 38.7842
Spinach Salad With Walnuts And Gorgonzola
1) Prepare the spinach by removing the stems and tearing leaves into bite-size pieces.
2) In a small bowl, combine cooking oil, olive oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, basil, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper to whisk together.
3) In a salad bowl,... - 43.7094
Gorgonzola And Walnut Bruschetta
In small bowl, mash cheese with a fork; mix in the port wine and pepper, and stir until smooth.
Preheat grill on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook fatting.
Grill bread for about 2 minutes, or until lightly toasted on both sides,... - 28.1917
Endive Lettuce With Walnut Gorgonzola Dressing
Wash the lettuce thoroughly and pat dry.
Place the lettuce in a salad bowl and keep chilled until you are ready to serve.
Whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard.
Pour over the lettuce and mix gently.
Place on chilled plates and sprinkle... - 32.234
Gorgonzola Walnut Sauce For Pasta
Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a large kettle.
Add the pasta and olive oil to the water.
Reduce heat and boil gently for 8 minutes; drain.
Place the half-and-half and chicken broth in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5... - 40.5223
Gorgonzola And Walnut Ravioli
1)) Sift the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for about 6... - 44.2652
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream, Walnuts And Rocket
Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket is a Italian dish. While Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket can be made with semolina or flour, this one is made with potatoes. Making Gnocchi is not as difficult as we all think. Give it a try... - 109.43
Pasta With Cream And Gorgonzola Cheese
1. In a medium frying pan, toast walnuts 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat until lightly browned, shaking pan frequently. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, boil cream over medium heat until reduced to about 1 1/2 cups, about 5 minutes; be careful not to let it... - 20.7819
Gorgonzola Pear Salad
1) In a salad bowl, add pears, ham, and half the avocado slices and gently toss.
2) Add 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 tablespoons Gorgonzola, and 2 tablespoons walnuts and keep aside.
3) In a blender, add the remaining avocado and garlic, 1 to 2... - 36.4064
Pear And Blue Cheese Salad With Toasted Walnut Dressing
1. On 8 salad plates for salad, arrange salad greens and onion and pear slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. For dressing, toast walnuts in oil over medium heat in a heavy medium skillet about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4.... - 44.0117
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Sauce
Cook potato in boiling water in a large saucepan.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
To make sauce, place cheese, milk and butter in a saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Stir in walnuts, cream and black pepper to... - 31.6453
Pasta With Corgonzola And Walnuts
1. Cook penne according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, combine cheese, walnuts, parsley, oil, rosemary, and garlic in a large serving bowl. Stir gently and season with pepper to taste.
3. Drain pasta thoroughly and toss with sauce. Serve hot. - 27.2103
Five Greens Salad With Walnut Vinaigrette
1) Take a large salad bowl and place the walnuts in it.
2) Tear all the lettuce and add them in the bowl.
3) Chop watercress and endive into small bite-size pieces and place in the bowl.
4) Sprinkle Gorgonzola cheese and pour Walnut... - 35.2561
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese And Swiss Chard
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add the fettuccine and cook at a rapid boil for 8 or 9 minutes or until al dente.
Drain well.Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chard and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes, just long... - 35.767
Apple And Pear Salad
1. Place 3-4 spears of Belgian endive in a sunburst pattern on each of 6-8 chilled salad plates. Place salad greens on the endive. Casually arrange apples and pears on the greens. Sprinkle lightly with Gorgonzola and pecans.
2. In a bowl, whisk together olive... - 28.9748
Chicken Salad With Blue Cheese
1. In a dry medium skillet, toast nuts over medium heat, 2 to 3 minutes, or until nuts are fragrant and lightly browned, shaking pan frequently.
2. Remove chicken meat from bones. Tear into long strips about 1/2 inch wide; discard skin. In a large bowl,... - 32.5305