- » Gooseberry Fool
Gooseberry Fool Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gooseberry fool recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gooseberry fool recipes.
Gooseberry/Rhubarb Fool has a Grand taste. The gooseberries, rhubarb and custard sauce gives the Gooseberry/Rhubarb Fool Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 26.0227
Amazingly delicious gooseberry fool guaranteed to make your day. - 25.1049
You May Also Like!
1) In a pan, bring the gooseberries and water to a boil, then simmer until tender.
2) Allow to slightly cool, then stir in the sugar to taste.
3) Blend into a smooth puree in an electric blender or rub through a sieve.
4) Then stir in the food... - 41.2019
Old Fashioned Gooseberry Fool
1) In a saucepan, add the gooseberries, place a lid over and cook over a very gentle heat for 15 minutes.
2) Shake the pan at intervals and when the fruit turns very softturn off the heat.
3) Mix in the icing sugar to taste. Cool.
4) Pass the... - 41.007
Put the gooseberries in a separator or ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the sugar and cover with foil.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker, add 300 ml (1/2 pint) water, and stand the separator or dish on the trivet.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb)... - 41.9275
1. In a bowl, whisk the cream until it becomes tiff and hold shape
2. In another bowl, fold in the custard and the cream into the gooseberry puree
3. Add a drop or two of the food colouring and give it a pale green shade; chill for some... - 32.1628
1) in a saucepan, heat gooseberries and stir in vanilla and sugar until thick.
2) In a food processor, make a puree, sieve it, and then cool.
3) Beat cream and fold in the gooseberries.
4) Serve in chilled champagne glass. - 31.0544
Top and tail gooseberries.
Place the gooseberries and orange juice in a saucepan over low heat.
Cover and cook 30-40 minutes or until the berries are tender.
Stir and mash them as they cook.
Simmer uncovered until it dissolves.
Taste, add more... - 39.5046
Creamy Gooseberry Fool
Top and tail the gooseberries.
Combine with sugar and water and cook until quite soft.
Then pass through a sieve.
Whip the cream thick, but not stiff and mix with the custard.
Finally, mix all together with the cold fruit puree.
Serve in individual glasses... - 34.2946
Orange flower water is available at Middle Eastern markets and at some pharmacies.
Method - Hull and wash gooseberries; put them in a pan with the water, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until soft.
Drain, reserving the juice, and push them through a sieve, or... - 26.8866
1. Remove the top and tails of the gooseberries and wash.
2. In a saucepan gently stew the gooseberries with water and sugar until soft
3. In a separate saucepan, add custard powder, milk and sugar and heat, bring to a boil stirring continuously... - 38.3486
1. Top and tail the goosberries and cook in the water.
2. When nearly tender, add the sugar.
3. When soft, pass through a sieve and allow to become cold.
4. Slightly whip the custard and fold into the gooseberry puree.
5. Pour into a glass dish and serve very... - 30.7535