- » Goose Breast
Goose Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goose breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goose breast recipes.
Roasted Breast Of Goose
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) With a knife, cut breast from the geese and remove the skin. You can reserve the other parts for preparing gumbo or other dishes.
3) Combine salt, red pepper and black pepper and rub the breast with this... - 45.773
Stewed Breast Of Goose
Remove the fat from the breasts of goose, wash and salt them; then heat 2 oz. lard in a saucepan, fry the meat in it a little over a brisk heat, so that the hot fat seals the meat, then place in a pan, and set aside.
Cut bacon into tiny cubes, lightly fry... - 36.3221
Stuffed Goose Breast
Preheat oven to 400 °F-(205 °C).
Make an incision lengthwise across goose breast, in order to form a cavity for stuffing.
In a bowl, combine stuffing ingredients.
Spoon into breast cavity.
Close tightly with a string.
In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil.
Sear... - 35.8241
Combine all of the ingredients, except for the goose breasts.
Marinate the goose breasts for at least 4 hours.
Grill the breasts over hot coals for 6 to 10 minutes (3 to 5 minutes per side).
The breasts should be RARE to MEDIUM-RARE, so they will be... - 35.6479
You May Also Like!
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 46.8822
1. Wash goose; remove giblets. Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt. Fill cavity with apples and prunes. Sprinkle with marjoram. Secure openings with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie legs together and wings to body.
2. Place goose, breast side down on... - 23.705
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 39.2407
Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing
Try this version of Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing dish will surely give you a huge fan following! - 43.3648
Wine Basted Roast Goose
Wine Basted Roast Goose the name itself makes me go drool. I tried this recipe last week and it was an instant hit. You donâ€™t require a battalion of ingredients to try this, just a handful and you are all set to prepare the Wine Basted Roast Goose. - 35.6382
In medium saucepan, combine all gravy ingredients except flour.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes or until giblets are tender.
Cool; drain, reserving liquid.
Add additional... - 42.4339
Stuffed goose is a herbed and rice stuffed roast goose recipe. Prepared with a filling of raisin and apples with rice, the stuffed goose recipe can be served with orange slices on top for a savory and mildly sweet dish. - 43.3205
Roasted Goose With Apple
Wash goose and set aside giblets (use however you prefer, but they are best cooked conventionally).
Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt.
Fill cavity with whole or quartered apples and prunes.
Sprinkle with marjoram.
Secure openings with toothpicks or metal... - 33.7118
Rinse goose and remove any large layers of fat from the body cavity.
Pat dry with absorbent paper.
Rub body and neck cavities with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Mix apples, prunes, and sugar together; lightly spoon mixture into cavities.
To close body... - 33.2195
Roast Goose With Sweet Potato And Apple Dressing
Goose dishes are truly exotic, of which this Roast Goose With Sweet Potato and Apple Dressing is next to heavenly! Yes, here's a simple recipe for this extremely tasty dish and I bet, you're sure gonna fall in love with this! - 44.4186