- » Goose Breast
Goose Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goose breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goose breast recipes.
Roasted Breast Of Goose
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) With a knife, cut breast from the geese and remove the skin. You can reserve the other parts for preparing gumbo or other dishes.
3) Combine salt, red pepper and black pepper and rub the breast with this... - 45.5537
Stewed Breast Of Goose
Remove the fat from the breasts of goose, wash and salt them; then heat 2 oz. lard in a saucepan, fry the meat in it a little over a brisk heat, so that the hot fat seals the meat, then place in a pan, and set aside.
Cut bacon into tiny cubes, lightly fry... - 38.6056
Stuffed Goose Breast
Preheat oven to 400 °F-(205 °C).
Make an incision lengthwise across goose breast, in order to form a cavity for stuffing.
In a bowl, combine stuffing ingredients.
Spoon into breast cavity.
Close tightly with a string.
In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil.
Sear... - 37.0797
Combine all of the ingredients, except for the goose breasts.
Marinate the goose breasts for at least 4 hours.
Grill the breasts over hot coals for 6 to 10 minutes (3 to 5 minutes per side).
The breasts should be RARE to MEDIUM-RARE, so they will be... - 35.9614
You May Also Like!
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 49.3591
Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing
Try this version of Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing dish will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.4519
1. Wash goose; remove giblets. Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt. Fill cavity with apples and prunes. Sprinkle with marjoram. Secure openings with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie legs together and wings to body.
2. Place goose, breast side down on... - 25.8415
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 40.5669
Wine Basted Roast Goose
Wine Basted Roast Goose the name itself makes me go drool. I tried this recipe last week and it was an instant hit. You donâ€™t require a battalion of ingredients to try this, just a handful and you are all set to prepare the Wine Basted Roast Goose. - 37.1009
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.7497
Stuffed goose is a herbed and rice stuffed roast goose recipe. Prepared with a filling of raisin and apples with rice, the stuffed goose recipe can be served with orange slices on top for a savory and mildly sweet dish. - 45.3159
Roast Goose With Apple Raisin Stuffing
Sprinkle the inside of the goose with salt.
Prick skin well; set aside.
In a skillet, saute celery and onion in butter; transfer to a large bowl.
Add apples, raisins, bread, sugar and salt.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, cider and water.
Pour over bread mixture... - 44.9602
Roasted Goose With Apple
Wash goose and set aside giblets (use however you prefer, but they are best cooked conventionally).
Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt.
Fill cavity with whole or quartered apples and prunes.
Sprinkle with marjoram.
Secure openings with toothpicks or metal... - 36.2561
Rinse goose and remove any large layers of fat from the body cavity.
Pat dry with absorbent paper.
Rub body and neck cavities with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Mix apples, prunes, and sugar together; lightly spoon mixture into cavities.
To close body... - 35.824