- » Goose Breast
Goose Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goose breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goose breast recipes.
Roasted Breast Of Goose
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) With a knife, cut breast from the geese and remove the skin. You can reserve the other parts for preparing gumbo or other dishes.
3) Combine salt, red pepper and black pepper and rub the breast with this... - 44.0973
Stewed Breast Of Goose
Remove the fat from the breasts of goose, wash and salt them; then heat 2 oz. lard in a saucepan, fry the meat in it a little over a brisk heat, so that the hot fat seals the meat, then place in a pan, and set aside.
Cut bacon into tiny cubes, lightly fry... - 38.8237
Stuffed Goose Breast
Preheat oven to 400 °F-(205 °C).
Make an incision lengthwise across goose breast, in order to form a cavity for stuffing.
In a bowl, combine stuffing ingredients.
Spoon into breast cavity.
Close tightly with a string.
In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil.
Sear... - 37.3145
Combine all of the ingredients, except for the goose breasts.
Marinate the goose breasts for at least 4 hours.
Grill the breasts over hot coals for 6 to 10 minutes (3 to 5 minutes per side).
The breasts should be RARE to MEDIUM-RARE, so they will be... - 36.1744
You May Also Like!
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 47.8928
Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing
Try this version of Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Roast Goose With Sage And Onion Stuffing dish will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.6882
1. Wash goose; remove giblets. Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt. Fill cavity with apples and prunes. Sprinkle with marjoram. Secure openings with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie legs together and wings to body.
2. Place goose, breast side down on... - 26.049
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 40.7762
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.9513
Stuffed goose is a herbed and rice stuffed roast goose recipe. Prepared with a filling of raisin and apples with rice, the stuffed goose recipe can be served with orange slices on top for a savory and mildly sweet dish. - 45.5227
Roast Goose With Apple Raisin Stuffing
Sprinkle the inside of the goose with salt.
Prick skin well; set aside.
In a skillet, saute celery and onion in butter; transfer to a large bowl.
Add apples, raisins, bread, sugar and salt.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, cider and water.
Pour over bread mixture... - 45.1755
Roasted Goose With Apple
Wash goose and set aside giblets (use however you prefer, but they are best cooked conventionally).
Sprinkle inside of cavity with salt.
Fill cavity with whole or quartered apples and prunes.
Sprinkle with marjoram.
Secure openings with toothpicks or metal... - 36.465
Rinse goose and remove any large layers of fat from the body cavity.
Pat dry with absorbent paper.
Rub body and neck cavities with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Mix apples, prunes, and sugar together; lightly spoon mixture into cavities.
To close body... - 36.0362
Roast Goose With Apple Stuffing
In large glass bowl, combine butter, celery and onion.
Cook at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender.
Add bread, apples, egg, brandy, parsley, salt and pepper; combine thoroughly.
Stuff goose with apple mixture.
Secure opening with wooden... - 29.7696