- » Good Pinto Bean
Good Pinto Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of good pinto bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for good pinto bean recipes.
Betty's Semi-homemade Refried Beans
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Semi-Homemade Refried Beans. This recipe dresses up canned pinto beans to make an excellent side dish for a Mexican dinner. - 0
Homemade Borracho Beans
So good and so easy to make, you will never eat canned borracho beans again after making these. - 0
Gluten Free Vegan Falafel
Gluten free recipes taste good and healthy for all of us. Check out this video for healthy and delicious recipe. - 79.2667
You May Also Like!
Glorified Pinto Beans
A good Glorified Pinto Beans recipe is rare to find, you are lucky to have hit the right page. Beans is the most important ingredient in Glorified Pinto Beans. This is the most comforting Side Dish recipe I have come across. Spread the taste by sharing this... - 35.5713
Pinto Beans Ranch Style
Pick beans over, cover with cold water and let stand overnight.
Next morning, drain and cover with boiling water.
Boil steadily 1 hour.
Pour off water, and re-cover with boiling water so that about 2 inches of water shows above the level of the beans.
Boil... - 40.6144
Classic Southwestern Beans
Do you often miss the authentic taste of the special beans recipe in South Western cuisine, your grandmom used to cook for you? With this recipe video, now you can prepare the same for your family. Go through the video, to learn about the detail process and... - 107.282
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 48.5027
Chili With Beans
Cook onions and bell pepper in oil until tender.
Add meat and cook until meat turns brown.
Add tomatoes, sauce and seasonings.
Simmer for about an hour.
Add hot water if necessary.
Add beans at the very last.
Heat through and serve.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 42.2313
1. In a soup kettle warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute till it is soft.
3. Add cumin and chili power. Stir for 1 minute till it gets soft.
4. Add diced tomatoes, carrots and pepper.
5. Cover and let it simmer till the carrots get tender.... - 48.5657
Texas Style Beans
1) In a 2-quart casserole or bean pot, add the beans and cover with water. Soak overnight.
2) Do not drain the beans the next day.
3) To the beans, add the onion, salt pork, garlic, salt and pepper.
4) Mix well, cover and gently simmer for about 2... - 40.5754
Open Fire Sausage & Beans
Cut sausage into bite size slices.
Put in a kettle with other ingredients.
Cook over open fire for 30 min to 1 hr.
The longer it cooks the better the flavor.
This is especially good served with hot cornbread. - 28.031
Pork And Beans, Mexican Style
1. Heat a medium skillet over moderate heat.
2. Add the bacon and sauté it until it is browned and crisp.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon onto paper towel and drain. When slightly cool crumble and keep aside.
4. To the drippings in the... - 42.4144
Brown meat with onion.
Mix meal, milk, oil, soda, salt, creamed corn and jalapenos.
Heat skillet to 400°.
Pour 1/2 of meal mixture into preheated skillet, then spread meat mixture over meal mixture.
Put grated cheese on meat mixture and top with remaining... - 35.8246