- » Golden Vanilla Syrup
Golden Vanilla Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden vanilla syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden vanilla syrup recipes.
Maple Syrup Cream
Maple Syrup Creams is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this creme is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the maple syrup and cereal cream is simply heavenly! - 36.622
Golden Syrup Butterscotch Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add the syrup, butter and sugar and cook till the liquid turns a rich brown toffee.
2) Take off the heat and slowly add the water and then lemon juice.
3) Boil the sauce and mix with slaked custard powder.
4) Allow to boil once more... - 34.3718
Chocolate Sauce With Golden Syrup
1. Place all the ingredients in a pan and heat gently till the cocoa and sugar melts. Ensure that you stir well during the cooking process.
2. Bring this mixture to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. This mix can be frozen for later use by tipping... - 32.0647
Golden Syrup Coffee Cream
This easy to make recipe for sonny's coffee creams is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy sonny's coffee creams yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 36.6431
1) Lightly butter a 8X8X2-inch pan and leave aside.
2) In a medium saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup, butter or margarine, salt, evaporated milk, and water.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly, until it boils.
4) Raise the heat and... - 43.824
Mix melted chocolate, syrup, sugar and rum together.
Blend in wafer crumbs, nuts and jam or jelly.
Mix thoroughly; allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Shape mixture, a level teaspoonful at a time, into small balls.
Roll in candy trims.
Allow to ripen for about 3... - 34.9274
Gouda Syrup Waffles
In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add the 4 tablespoons butter, eggs, and vanilla; with a wooden spoon or your hands, work dough until well blended.
Form into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate... - 38.4098
Baked French Toast With Orange Syrup
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a shallow dish combine , the whole egg, egg white, milk, and vanilla.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place slices on the prepared baking sheet.Bake in a 450Â° oven about 6... - 34.9333
Baked French Toast With Home-style Syrup
In a shallow dish or pie plate, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and salt.
Add bread and soak for 5 minutes, turning once to coat.
Coat each slice with cornflake crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
Dot each slice with butter.
Bake at 450° for 10-12... - 41.2762
Pistachio-pomegranate Buttermilk Waffles With Pomegranate Syrup
For the Waffles:
Blend the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl. Thoroughly whisk the egg, buttermilk and vanilla in a separate bowl. Add the egg mixture, melted butter and shortening into the dry ingredients and stir... - 0
These homemade caramels are prepared with sugar and syrup. Cooked in the microwave with added glucose with a dash of vanilla, the caramels are chilled in the refrigerator to set before serving. - 40.0904
Golden Butterscotch Sauce
1. Mix sugar, corn syrup, water, lemon juice and salt in medium-size saucepan; heat slowly, stirring until sugar is dissolved; add butter or margarine.
2. Heat to boiling; cook, without stirring, until candy thermometer reads 230° (a fine thread spins from... - 29.4648
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup, butter or margarine, salt, evaporated milk and water in a medium-size, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat, stirring constantly, to boiling, then cook rapidly, stirring several times, to 238° on a candy thermometer. (Syrup forms a soft ball... - 28.7972
Golden Glow French Toast
Preheat oven to 425°.
Dip the bread into a mixture of the next 8 ingredients; let slices soak up liquid.
Then press each slice on both sides into crushed cereal.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Drizzle margarine over top.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Use a... - 40.923
Golden Pecan Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
In large bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, corn syrup, vanilla and eggs; beat well.
Stir in pecans and butter.
Pour into... - 44.2028
Golden Baked Apples
Golden Baked Apples is a wonderfully delicious fruit dessert. This yummy dish has an assortment of addictive flavors that one just cant get enough off! Try this brilliant Golden Baked Apples recipe! - 37.3331
Papaya-pineapple Kebabs With Golden Caramel Sauce
Place 3/4 cup papaya, lime juice, rum, and vanilla in a food processor, and process until smooth; set aside.
Combine water, piloncillo, cloves, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat 13 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-high, and cook an... - 39.3365
Golden Lemon Chiffon Cake
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into mixing bowl; make well in dry ingredients.
In this order, add: salad oil, egg yolks, water, vanilla, and grated lemon peel.
Beat till satin smooth.
Combine egg whites and cream of tartar.
Beat till very stiff... - 41.4939
Easy Vanilla Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease a round, deep 20cm tin, then line the base and sides with non-stick baking paper.
2. Using electric beaters or a tabletop mixer, beat the butter, sugar, vanilla and 1/4 tsp salt together until pale and fluffy, then... - 36.3132
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a small bowl, cover raisins with hot water; let stand 5 minutes.
3. In another bowl, combine corn syrup, brown sugar, butter and salt. Drain raisins and add to butter mixture. Stir until sugar is dissolved and butter... - 32.0852
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.241
Amish Vanilla Pie
Combine first 5 ingredients in 2-quart saucepan.
Slowly stir in water.
Cook over mediumheat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
Combine rest of ingredients (except pie shell) and mix until crumbly.
Pour cooled mixture into pie shell... - 42.4354
Vanilla Caramel Flan
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and water in a small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat; cook 5 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
Immediately pour into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups coated with cooking spray, tipping quickly until... - 41.6858
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Add maple syrup, vanilla and salt.
Beat egg whites until stiff and dry.
Fold into yolk mixture.
Melt butter in a hot heavy medium sized skillet; cover bottom with almonds.
Add the egg mixture.
Turn heat to... - 33.7514
Bring the milk to the boil in a bowl in the microwave oven for 4-5 minutes on HIGH, depending on the thickness of the receptacle and the coldness of the milk.
Take care that it does not boil over.
Put the semolina flour, sugar and vanilla in a casserole.
Add... - 45.3158
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat sugar and syrup till dissolved.
2) In a saucepan, add milk and heat with butter and vanilla, and allow to infuse.
3) When milk is well flavored, after about 10 minutes, then discard the pod.
4) Allow to sugar to boil till... - 36.1576
Peanut Rice Krispies Bars
Lightly grease a 23 cm/9 in square shallow tin.
Place the peanut butter, sugar and syrup in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the ingredients have melted.
Stir in the vanilla essence and cereal.
Press the mixture... - 30.9447
Nutty Ice Cream Dish
Do you crave for vanilla ice cream topped with your favorite nuts? Taste this nutty ice cream dish, richly flavored with vanilla and gorgeously sprinkled with nuts of your choice. You have your next party dessert ready to try! - 35.262
1) Heat the oven at 325°F or Mark 3.
2) In a pan, add butter, sugar and syrup and gently heat till the butter melts and the sugar dissolves. Cool slightly.
3) Into a bowl, sift flour with salt and ginger and stir well, with lemon juice... - 43.5625
Gourmet Pecan Pie
Preheat the oven to fairly hot 375°F (Gas Mark 5, 190°C).
Place the flan case in the oven and bake blind for 10 minutes.
Remove the flan case from the oven and remove the foil or paper and beans.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
Increase the oven temperature to... - 41.4205
Company French Toast
Combine beaten eggs and orange juice.
Dip bread into egg mixture and then into crumbs, coating both sides.
Fry on both sides in 1 tablespoon butter till golden brown.
Add additional butter each time more bread is added. - 28.1936
Make caramel syrup: melt 1/4 CUP sugar in heavy skillet, stirring till rich brown.
Remove from heat.
Slowly add 1/2 CUP boiling water.
Return to heat; stir till smooth.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in saucepan; blend... - 29.8165
Buche De Noel
Beat the egg yolks in a bowl with the five tablespoons sugar until it falls in ribbon-like waves.
Add the almonds, mixing well.
Stir in the semolina and beat again.
Blend in the flour until well combined.
In a separate bowl beat the egg whites with a little... - 41.3747
Hot Peach Conde
Hot Peach Conde is a perfect dessert. Hot Peach Conde get its desired taste from vanilla and peaches mixed with eggs. - 34.95
Flan De Naranja
Flan De Naranja is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Flan De Naranja; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 31.2163
Oven French Toast
This Oven French Toast surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of the deadly combination of bread and eggs, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Oven French Toast for once, I bet, you will get a lot of... - 46.3783
Athenian Almond Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Butter 9x 13 inch pan.
Beat butter with sugar in large bowl until light and creamy.
Gradually blend in farina, mixing well.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla.
Sift flour with baking... - 44.9235
Soft Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the oats, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl, mix thoroughly, and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the applesauce, brown sugar, and corn syrup.
Mix until the sugar is completely... - 45.6284
There is simply nothing like oats to kick-start your mornings. And what better way to indulge into the goodness of this dietary fiber than roll it with delicious seeds, nuts, and dry fruits to make a delicious breakfast slice. Try preparing this simple recipe... - 109.133
Coffee Toffee Ice Cream
Coffee Toffee Ice Cream is a lovely exotic dessert that is simply mouth watering! I served this for an informal get together for dinner and it was a complete success. Try making Coffee Toffee Ice Cream at home and you will understand why! - 48.3279
Swedish Taffy Cream
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Drop by scant teaspoonfuls at least 2 inches apart onto well-greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
Cool 2 minutes.
Remove carefully from cookie... - 35.6285
Heart's Delight Tarts
Start heating oven to 475°F.
From foil, cut out 16 heart shapes, 1 1/2" long by 41/2" wide at widest point.
Prepare piecrust mix as label directs; on lightly floured surface, roll it out 1/8" thick.
Using foil heart as pattern, cut out 8 hearts.
Place pastry... - 36.8985
Pineapple Snow Eggs
Pineapple Snow Eggs is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Pineapple Snow Eggs will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 45.6292
1. Into large bowl, measure flour, 3/4 cup sugar, and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until just mixed; increase speed to medium; beat 5 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Wrap dough in plastic wrap;... - 34.0533
Sweet Creme Caramel
To make the caramel, in a heavy, medium sized saucepan, heat the sugar and water over low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves completely.
Increase the heat to moderately high and allow the syrup to come to the boil.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until it... - 41.857
Colonial Sweet Bread Rings
The Colonial Sweet Bread Rings is a delightfully filing and addictive bread that is perfect for a late brunch, The unique and incomparable taste of this Colonial Sweet Bread Rings is simply irresistible. Try it! - 43.8101
1 Grease a large baking sheet. Set aside.
2 In a medium saucepan combine the 1 cup water and the 1/2 cup butter or margarine; bring to boiling. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate. Remove... - 38.0295
Eclair Cream Puff Paste:.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In medium saucepan, bring water, butter and salt to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Quickly add flour all at once.
With wooden spoon, beat constantly over low heat until mixture forms ball and leaves side of... - 44.5805
Caramel Crunch Pudding
For pudding, measure 11/4 cups sugar into a heavy saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly until melted and golden.
Remove from heat and add boiling water very carefully while stirring.
Return to heat and bring to boiling.
Combine cornstarch and milk.
Add... - 45.5738
Glamour Jacks Flapjacks
Put the oats, flour and sugar into a mixing bowl and rub together with your fingertips.
Put the butter and syrup into a small saucepan and put over a medium heat.
Stir with a wooden spoon until the butter has melted.
Pour into the mixing bowl, add a few drops... - 35.0228
This pecan fudge recipe is prepared with choco bits and vanilla. Cooked in the microwave along with butter, sugar, milk and syrup, the pecan fudge is flavored with vanilla and is chilled before serving. - 40.7868
Quick Butterscotch Sauce
1. In a large glass bowl or casserole dish, combine brown sugar, cream and corn syrup. Microwave at High, stirring twice, for 5 to 6 minutes. Add vanilla; let cool to room temperature. Sauce thickens as it cools. - 19.6748
1. Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powder together.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Add the vanilla essence and golden syrup and beat very well.
4. Add the flour mixture and mix very well.
5. On a small sheet of... - 42.5113
Raspberry Meringue Nests
Line a large baking sheet with nonstick baking paper.
Coarsely crumble the chocolate flakes into a bowl.
Whisk the egg whites in a large bowl until stiff.
Gradually whisk in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the meringue is stiff and glossy.
Stir in... - 43.7469
In a heavy pan melt the butter, and add the hazelnuts, sugar, syrup and vanilla over a moderate heat.
Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
Bring the mixture to the boil and continue stirring frequently until it reaches 275° F on a sugar thermometer.
Be... - 37.6315
Everyday Chocolate Sauce
1.Take a small saucepan, heat butter and chocolate on it on low flame.
2.Once melted, stir in water, syrup and vanilla essence.
3.Mix well and heat.
4.Use the sauce as desired or store in firm containers for later use. - 34.4181
Peanut Crisp Bars
Mix together the cereal and peanuts.
Put the sugar and syrup in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
Fold in the cereal mixture.
Pour into a greased 20 cm (8 inch)... - 30.1354
Choc Chip Caramel Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
2. Add milk, vanilla, and golden syrup. Mix well.
3. Drop baking powder, and flour, using a spoon mix to incorporate.
4. Throw chocolate bits, and fold to... - 107.15
Bananas And Pears With Mocha Cream Sauce
Peel and cut the bananas and pears into chunky pieces and toss in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
Divide between four serving dishes.
Break up the chocolate and place in a saucepan with the remaining ingredients except the cream.
Heat gently,... - 35.1363
1. To make filling, beat sugar, butter and vanilla essence until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Fold through golden syrup, flour, mixed spice, cinnamon and pecan nuts.
2. Spoon filling into pastry case and bake for... - 34.8537
Caramel Ring Cake
Cream the butter with the sugar and beat in the eggs and maple (golden) syrup.
Sift in the flour, cinnamon and salt and beat well.
Mix the baking soda with the milk, add the vanilla extract (essence) and stir into the mixture.
Lightly grease a 10 inch (25 cm)... - 43.7373
Caramel Mud Cake
1. Preheat oven at 160 degree C or 320 degree F.
2. Place a medium sauce pan on low to low medium heat, add unsalted butter and hot water in it.
3. Put white chocolate, brown sugar, and golden syrup.
4. Drop vanilla extract, and stir to... - 105.821
Banana Splits With Fudge Sauce
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sandwich the halves together with the ice cream.
Place on individual serving plates.
Spoon or pipe the cream on top and decorate with the nuts and cherry pieces.
To make the sauce: Melt the chocolate with the water in a... - 40.472
Peanut Crispy Bars
Mix together the cereal and peanuts.
Put the sugar and syrup in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Remove from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
Fold in the cereal mixture.
Pour into a greased 20 cm (8 inch)... - 32.3861
Cream together margarine, sugar and syrup in a bowl.
Sift together flour, coffee powder and baking powder.
Combine sugar and flour mixtures and make a stiff dough.
Use a little milk if necessary.
Divide into two portions.
Roll out each portion... - 42.1352
Iron Reagan’s Gourmet French Toast
1. Crack the eggs and combine with 2 cups of milk, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
2. Grease a frying pan with butter and heat over medium heat.
3. Dip slices of the Brioche bread in the egg mixture and place in frying cooking approximately 2 minutes a... - 0
Black Forest Gateau
Grease and line the base of an 18cm (7") cake tin.
Sieve flour, cocoa and salt.
Cream together margarine, sugar, syrup, vanilla essence and cochineal until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Fold in the flour and cocoa and add the milk Transfer to... - 45.0645
Chocolate Ripple Pears
For maximum effect pour the rich chocolate sauce hot over the ice cream and pears.
But the sauce is also very good cold, and freezes well.
First make the chocolate cream sauce.
Break up the chocolate and melt in a bowl over hot water.
Blend in golden... - 36.669
Combine sugar, syrup and honey in saucepan; cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly.
Add cream of tartar; bring to a boil.
Boil for about 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add vanilla, butter and peppermint extract; return to a boil.
Pour into but-... - 33.9897
Munching Peanut Brittle
1. In a medium (1 ½ -quart) microwave dish, combine sugar and syrup
2. Place dish in the microwave and cook for 4 minutes, stirring once.
3. Stir in peanuts and continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is golden and bubbly
4.... - 41.3387
Caramel Butterscotch Filling
Combine brown sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt in a pan.
Beat egg yolks and milk together and add to pan.
Beat mixture till smooth.
Gently heat, stirring until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat.
Beat in but-ter, vanilla and syrup.
Allow to cool.
Use as a... - 34.6761
1. Heat milk. Add to beaten egg yolk.
2. Return to fire.
3. Cook till mixture thickens. Remove and cool.
4. Dissolve gelatine in hot water.
5. Add golden syrup. Stir into custard.
6. Beat together egg whites and salt till stiff.
7. Fold into the mixture. Add... - 41.2872
Currant Walnut Loaf
1) Preheat oven at 160C.
1) In a bowl sift salt, flour, baking agents and spice together.
2) In a small bowl, cream butter with sugar and golden syrup until light.
3) Beat in egg yolks and add 2 tbsp flour and mix well
4) Gently fold in... - 48.2431
Gold Layer Cake
Gold layer cake is a simple cake made with eggs and flour. Flavored with vanilla with sugar for sweetness, the gold layer cake can be topped with a golden fruit syrup for a special golden look. - 36.342
These caramel biscuits are super-delicious bites to go with evening tea or as party snack. Tuck in your favorite nuts and they become jus unbeatable! - 38.4316
Kids love these Butternut Biscuits.Butternut Biscuits can be to kids with milk or can be served in a tea party.These Butternut Biscuits will just melt in your mouth. - 42.1609
Grease and line a 23 cm/9 inch round tin.
To make the white batter: make a meringue by whisking the egg whites until stiff and then whisking in half the sugar.
In a large bowl, cream the butter with the remaining sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift the dry... - 48.0781
How To Make Baklava
Baklava is an amazing Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dessert that seems to be extremely complicated to make. It is not! Here is how I make mine. Enjoy! - 0
Cream Around A Berry Pie
Sift flour with salt.
Beat oil and milk with fork until thick and creamy.
Pour over flour.
Toss with fork until blended.
Form into a ball.
Roll between sheets of waxed paper to 1/8 inch thickness.
Remove top paper.
Invert pastry and paper over 9-inch... - 42.7445
Butterscotch & Almond Puddings With Butterscotch Sauce
1. For the butterscotch sauce, put the butter, sugars and golden syrup into a pan and leave over a low heat, stirring from time to time, until the sugars have dissolved. Stir in the cream, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt, then leave to cool. This can be... - 39.475
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.In a mixing bowl, combine together oats, almonds, coconut, wheat germ and cinnamon.
3. In another small bowl, add oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well and add this to the oats mixture. Toss well.
4.... - 45.7536
Butterscotch Ice Cream
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add syrup and brown sugar and stir well.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) In a separate pan, heat together, milk and essence until warm.
4) In a deep bowl, whisk egg and sugar and blend into the milk.
5) Strain... - 43.3028
Caramel Cream Custard
Put 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar and water into a heavy saucepan; cook over high heat until syrup becomes golden brown.
Pour equal amounts of syrup into 6 individual custard cups.
Put eggs, vanilla extract, salt, and remaining sugar into blender... - 36.5647
This is Vienna's most famous cake, elegantly simple but really luscious. It has become fashionable to serve whipped cream with sacher torte. This is not traditional, but it is really delicious. - 35.5823
Chocolate Pear And Pecan Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter. Stir in the sugar. Mix the egg yolk with 10ml/2 tsp of the water, add to the dry ingredients and mix to a dough, adding more water if necessary. Knead for a few seconds... - 43.6193
Chewy Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Totally yummy, chewy, chocolaty and extra textural is what these chewy chocolate chip cookies are all about. With additional chocolate chips, these cookies will be gobbled up! A favorite with both kids and adults alike, you would be amazed at the speed at... - 50.2373
Microwave Butterscotch Sauce
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the butter, brown sugar, golden syrup and lemon juice.
2) Cover the container and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Stir the Butterscotch Sauce well before serving.)
4) Serve warm butterscotch sauce over vanilla... - 32.5779
To make mixture, sieve gram flour with salt and rub in ghee.
Add a little water to make a stiff paste.
To make syrup, dissolve sugar in water.
Boil to make a medium, two-thread syrup.
Leave on low heat for a few minutes.
Add saffron-coloured... - 43.6657
Chaas Payelo Samarkand
1. First boil the sweet potatoes and skin them. Then slice into two from top to bottom and cut each half into three pieces. You can cut thick slices if you wish.
2. Place the sugar in a saucepan along with the jaggery on a slow fire and allow the sugar to... - 22.0229
Make a stiff dough with flour, baking powder, salt, 5 tbsp of ghee and pounded peppercorns.
Shape into rolls, like kababs.
Fry in hot ghee till golden.
Drain and reserve.
Add 1/2 cup water to sugar and simmer till the syrup is of one-thread consistency.
Add... - 34.6918
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate and butter; cool slightly.
In a bowl, beat eggs, corn syrup and sugar; stir in vanilla and the chocolate mixture.
Pour into pastry shell.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until top begins... - 37.3149
Butter Pecan Sauce
In a large heavy saucepan, cook butter over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.
Stir in sugar and corn syrup; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from the heat; gradually stir in cream.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 35.9432
French Toast Muffins
1. Place eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl and beat together. Add cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until well incorporated.
2. Melt butter in a skillet over low heat.
3. Dip the muffin slices into the egg mixture and fry until golden brown.
4. Place on a servi - 28.6805
Generously butter 8-inch square pan and heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in saucepan.
Place over medium heat and stir gently with wooden spoon until mixture is an even golden caramel color very thick and breaks with big bubbles,... - 28.7876
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
1. While preparing the cake mixture, add the pineapple essence instead of vanilla essence.
2. Grease and dust a 200 mm. (8") square tin.
3. Arrange the pineapple slices, cherries and walnuts decoratively in the prepared tin. Pour the golden syrup over the... - 38.3327
French Toast Strata
SPRAY 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place bread cubes in even layer in prepared dish; sprinkle raisins and cream cheese evenly over bread.
BEAT eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.
Add milk, 1/2 cup... - 41.0843
Good For You French Toast
1) In a small skillet, toast the pecans over a low heat until they are fragrant.
2) In a food processor or blender, process the pecans. Add the milk, and puree until smooth, keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites, then add the... - 43.7505