- » Golden Turkey Bake
Golden Turkey Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden turkey bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden turkey bake recipes.
Turkey Salad Bake
1 Mix potato chips and cheese in small bowl; pat half of mixture into bottom of a shallow 6-cup baking dish (Save remaining for topping in Step 3).
2 Saute walnuts in butter or margarine in small frying pan, stirring often, 15 minutes, or until lightly... - 35.1314
Turkey Bean Bake
1. Preheat-the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Arrange the aubergine in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
2. Leave the aubergine for 30 minutes, then rinse and pat dry. Brush a nonstick pan with oil and fry the aubergine in batches, turning once, until... - 36.5871
Turkey And Wild Rice Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In 2-quart lightly greased casserole combine rice with seasoning packet, water, turkey, mushrooms, artichokes and pimiento.
Cover and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Top casserole with cheese.
Return to oven and... - 28.8269
Turkey Salad Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. In a small bowl mix potato chips and cheese and into bottom of a shallow 6-cup baking dish pat half of mixture.
3. in small frying pan in butter or margarine saute walnuts with frequent stirring for15 minute such that... - 45.5984
Economy Bites 2: Ground Turkey Penne Bake
Preheat oven to 350
-Mix turkey in a bowl with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
-Dice onion, garlic, and mushrooms – sauté onions and garlic on medium heat in pot w/ olive oil for about 5 minutes, until they're soft. Add... - 42.6218
You May Also Like!
Golden Roast Turkey With Oyster Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, sauté onion and celery in butter and cook until tender
2) Clean up the oysters and chop
3) Add poultry seasoning, salt and pepper and toss the mixture with bread crumbs, oysters and parsley
4) Clean the turkey by removing giblets and... - 44.1292
Golden Sweet Potatoes
These Golden Sweet Potatoes are yummy ! Your Turkey will taste mindblowing with these Golden Sweet Potatoes ! Feel free to suggest about this dish here ! - 33.7573
Creamy Turkey & Broccoli
Creamy turkey and broccoli is a cooked and baked turkey recipe prepared with broccoli. Cheesy and creamy, the creamy turkey and broccoli is prepared with stuffing mix and french fried onions. Flavored with sour cream and cheese sauce mix, the turkey is... - 42.1663
Baked Turkey Egg Rolls
1) Make a mixture of soy sauce and cornstarch and set aside.
2) Take a non-stick skillet or wok and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Heat it.
3) Put the cabbage, bean sprouts, carrot and onions into the wok.
4) Stir-fry until... - 47.2049
Twice Baked Potatoes With Turkey Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prick the potatoes in several places with a fork; place on the middle oven rack. Bake until fork-tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool, about 10 minutes (leave the oven on).
2. Meanwhile, to make the... - 30.2648
Golden Crust Chicken Pies
In a medium saucepan stir flour into soup.
Stir in milk and pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook for 1 minute more.
Stir in chicken or turkey and cream cheese.
Heat through, stirring to melt cream cheese.
Pour the... - 42.5809
Golden Stuffed Peppers
Pour the oil into a large flat casserole or roasting pan; add the garlic.
In a bowl, mix together the next 8 ingredients; blend well.
Stuff the peppers with the mixture, mounding it as necessary to use the filling, and place them in the pan.
Pour the tomatoes... - 40.0575
Turkey And Biscuits
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE soup, wine and poultry seasoning in medium bowl.
ARRANGE asparagus in single layer in prepared dish.
Place turkey evenly over asparagus.
Spread soup mixture over... - 35.2056
Baked Turkey And Swiss Croque Monsieur
Slice bread into twelve 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick slices; spread 2 tsp (10 mL) cream cheese over each of six slices.
Top each with turkey, then Swiss cheese; top with remaining bread.
Spread butter over bottom of 13 x 9 inch (3 L) glass baking dish; arrange... - 45.9971
Turkey A La King Ii
Heat White Sauce.
Combine sauce, turkey, mushrooms, green pepper, and olives; add salt and pepper.
Pour into lightly greased individual baking dish.
Top with biscuit dough.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until biscuit is golden brown. - 27.5481