- » Golden Syrup Walnut Pie
Golden Syrup Walnut Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden syrup walnut pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden syrup walnut pie recipes.
Maple Nut Chiffon Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Stir in milk, maple syrup, and salt.
Heat till gelatin is... - 43.983
Plum Pudding Pie
In medium bowl, combine 1/3 cup Kahlua, raisins, dates and cherries; mix well.
Cover; let stand 1 to 4 hours.
Stir in walnuts, corn syrup and spice.
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, flour and salt.
Stir in eggs.
Add fruit mixture; blend well.
Pour into... - 45.4239
Rich Raisin Pie
1. In a 7-inch flan ring or tin, line the bottom with a rolled out two-thirds of the short crust pastry.
2. In a bowl, take raisins and wash it in very hot water. Drain and dry.
3. Add orange juice, grated orange rind and golden syrup. Mix it well.... - 44.2829
Banana Nut Pie
My husband can live on the Banana Nut Pie. This tasty pie is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties as itâ€™s a wonderful dish to end a meal with. Try this delicious Banana Nut Pie for yourself. - 48.2238
Pumpkin Pie Alaska
Mix the first seven ingredients together and add beaten egg, egg yolks and vanilla.
Scald the evaporated milk with the butter and combine with the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into the prepared pie shell and bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350F and bake... - 36.4102
Frosted Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425F.
2) In a bowl, make the piecrust mix as instructed on package label.
3) Make a ball of piecrust mix, divide in two and shape each part into a ball.
4) With palm of your hand fatten each dough ball.
5) Lightly flour the... - 44.2691
Baklava was originated in ancient Greek & Turkey.Baklava recipe is from the period of Ottoman Empire, but today Baklava is a very popular pastry dessert all of the world.The essential ingredients of Baklava are phyllo dough & nuts.My recipe of Baklava is... - 50.9783
1. Form pastry into a ball wrap in waxed paper and place in refrigerator.
2. Pare and core apples and fill each with raisin and walnut mixture.
3. Preheat oven to 375F.
4. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar, raisins, chopped walnuts... - 41.3921
Baked Apple Dumplings
Are you planning to cook a perfect dessert for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Apple Dumplings. This typically delicious Apple Dumplings can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 51.1979
Baklava is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Baklava; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 40.9097