- » Golden Syrup
Golden Syrup Recipes
Golden syrup is a type of inverted syrup of sugar which is amber colored in appearance and thick in consistency. It is mainly obtained on the treatment of sugar solution with the use of acid. Its appearance is ... More »
Barbara's Golden Syrup Delight
Although this pudding needs a little last-minute preparation it is well worth the effort.
Put 14 oz. light brown sugar, 9 oz. golden syrup and 9 oz. butter in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat until all the sugar has dissolved and you have a thick... - 32.8104
Golden Syrup Sponge
Mix all the ingredients well together, put in a greased mold.
Put buttered paper on top, tie pudding cloth over top, and steam for 2 hours. - 27.81
You May Also Like!
Golden Syrup Sauce
Try this impressively delicious golden syrup sauce - the quickest dip to go with your favorite fries or to top your favorite desserts. Try it out - it is truly easy, quick and simple and tastes awesome too! - 22.1872
Lemon And Golden Syrup Sauce
Blend the cornflour with a little cold milk.
Boil the rest of the milk with the thinly cut lemon rind.
Strain the boiling milk on to the blended cornflour and stir well.
Rinse the pan and return the sauce to it.
Just bring to boil for custard powder, boil 3... - 29.2841
Butterscotch Sauce Using Golden Syrup
1. Take a saucepan, and soften butter in it over low heat.
2. Stir in golden syrup, sugar and cook gently until the sugar dissimilates.
3. Stir in cream and boil the mixture.
4. Remove from the heat.
5. Serve the butterscotch sauce over date... - 30.5807
Golden Syrup Cake
1. take some greaseproof paper and use it to line a 7" round cake tin with it
2. In a bowl, cream together the syrup and margarine until fluffy; beat the eggs in too
3. On a work surface, sift the flour and salt and add them to the... - 44.027
Homemade Golden Syrup
1. In a saucepan, bring water to boil.
2. Stir in vinegar essence.
3. Add sugar, turn the heat to medium and allow to boil without stirring.
4. If foam appears on the surface, remove it using spoon.
5. Add lemon slices and bring to boil.
6. As the... - 83.4198
Golden Syrup Flapjacks
1. Melt the margarine, sugar and syrup together-in a pan.
2. Add the rolled oats and mix together thoroughly.
3. Turn the mixture into a greased tin, 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches.
4. Spread over the tin evenly and press down firmly.
5. Bake on the middle shelf of a... - 35.8944
Golden Syrup Butterscotch Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add the syrup, butter and sugar and cook till the liquid turns a rich brown toffee.
2) Take off the heat and slowly add the water and then lemon juice.
3) Boil the sauce and mix with slaked custard powder.
4) Allow to boil once more... - 34.3718
Chocolate Sauce With Golden Syrup
1. Place all the ingredients in a pan and heat gently till the cocoa and sugar melts. Ensure that you stir well during the cooking process.
2. Bring this mixture to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. This mix can be frozen for later use by tipping... - 32.0647
Baked Golden Syrup Lemon Tarts
Now even you can make bakery style baked lemon tarts at home! Watch this video to discover how to make those seductive golden syrup lemon tarts in minutes. This could be a very quick video but nevertheless so useful! - 95.7183
Golden Syrup Coffee Cream
This easy to make recipe for sonny's coffee creams is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy sonny's coffee creams yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 36.6431
Golden Syrup Recipes By Category