- » Golden Squash
Golden Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden squash recipes.
Golden Squash Bake
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large bowl, combine eggs, cottage cheese, flour and bouillon.
Add squash; mix wellTurn into greased 12x7-inch baking dish.
Top with Cheddar cheese and bacon.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Refrigerate... - 33.4582
Golden Orange Squash Bake
The golden orange squash bake is a lovely squash preparaton that can be prepared with cooked squash. Microwaved with orange sections and maple syrup, the golden orange squash bake is sweet and soft along with a mellow taste. - 29.5801
Golden Squash Soup
You'll simply love the Golden Squash Soup from the American cusine. An easy to make appetizer recipe, the Golden Squash Soup is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 44.9443
Pasta With Zucchini, Golden Squash Saute And Hoop Cheese Mix
Using a food processor or hand grater, coarsely shred the zucchini and golden squash.
Toss the shreds together in a mixing bowl and let them stand for about 10 minutes.
Then pick up small handfuls and, working over the sink, squeeze the shreds tightly to... - 41.4324
Golden Squash Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 1-quart fluted tube pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together, keep... - 44.841
Gourmet Golden Squash
Prepare and boil cubed squash.
Heat oven to 400°.
Mash squash; stir in remaining ingredients.
Turn mixture into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes. - 31.6897
Gourmet Golden Squash
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Saute onions in margarine until tender.
3. Combine all ingredients. Turn into 1-quart casserole.
4. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Bake uncovered 35 to 45 minutes. - 22.5156
Golden Squash Soup With Pesto Topping
1) Peel and chop the squash into 1" cubes.
2) In a slow cooker, add the squash, onion, celery, garlic, broth, salt and pepper; cook covered on LOW for about 7-8 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or a food processor.
3)... - 37.3206
Golden Squash Soup
1) In a soup pot, cook a mixture of onion, tomato and 2 tablespoons of chicken broth for 5 minutes until the vegetables become soft.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil after adding in remaining chicken broth and squash.
3) Simmer, covered for 15 minutes... - 48.0353
Curried Golden Squash Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, melt butter over low heat.
2. Add onions.
3. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add the curry powder.
5. Cook with constant stirring for 2 minutes until the flavors are blended.
6. Pour... - 49.1322
Golden Squash Bake
Place squash in saucepan with small amount of boiling salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water).
Cover tightly and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
Drain squash thoroughly.
Mash squash; stir in remaining ingredients.
Mound mixture into ungreased... - 29.9308
Golden Squash And Carrot Bisque
1. In a saucepan mix together and boil sliced summer squash, carrots, onion, chicken broth, and salt.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes or till carrots are just tender; do not over cook.
3. Pour half the mixture into a... - 41.2427
Cooled Golden Chowder
Melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat; add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Stir in carrots, squash, and broth.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add corn; cover and simmer until carrots are tender to bite... - 43.6482
Golden Crookneck Bisque
Insert metal blade.
Coarsely chop onion.
Melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat; add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft (about 10 minutes).
Meanwhile, place carrot in work bowl; process, using on-off pulses, until finely... - 44.9877
Sauteed Summer Squash
Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan.
Cook the garlic cloves until they are just beginning to turn golden.
Discard the garlic.
Add the squash and season with the salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat, stirring with a fork, for 3 to 5 minutes or until the... - 37.2497
Scalloped Summer Squash
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 ½ quart casserole dish with butter.
3. Drain squash well in a colander.
4. Add to a large bowl and mash with a potato masher.
5. Blend in butter and seasonings.
6. Stir in the onions.
7. In... - 42.7394
Fried Yellow Squash
1. Wash and slice squash ½ inch thick with skin.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, corn meal and seasonings.
4. Toss the squash and onion slices in it until well coated.
5. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a... - 42.2982
Stuffed Squash Flowers
Squash is a versatile vegetable to be used in many kinds of foods and here is a recipe to make an appetizing dish. Check out Patti Moreno making Stuffed Squash Flowers from handpicked fresh squash from her own garden along with cheese and other flavors for... - 109.144
Winter Squash And Gouda Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Drizzle the olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Arrange the squash and sweet potatoes on the baking sheet cut side down. Roast for about 45 minutes, until tender and lightly browned on the bottom. Let cool.
2. Scoop the... - 34.3628
Winter Squash Souffle
Peel and seed the winter squash.
Cook until soft in just enough boiling salted water to cover.
Mash as you would potatoes.
Mix the squash with the salt, pepper, thyme, butter, cream and cheese.
Beat in the egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat the egg whites until... - 41.9093
Butternut Squash Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Using a large, heavy knife, carefully halve the squash. Place the squash halves cut side down on the baking sheet and bake 25 minutes, or until the flesh is tender when pierced with a... - 39.792
Butternut Squash Pancake And Zucchini Pancake
Maangchi makes some quick and easy pancakes with butternut squash and zucchini. Both the recipes are vegan but everyone can try for they are delicious and full of veggies. Definitely both thumbs up to start a busy day with something as healthy as these... - 125.994
Rice And Vegetable Stuffed Squash
1. Cut squash in half crosswise; scrape out and discard seeds. Trim off stems and a small portion of pointed ends to allow squash to stand when turned over. Place squash halves cut sides down on microwavabie plate; microwave at HIGH 12 to 15 minutes, or until... - 29.896
Yellow Squash Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, cut the squash into 1/4-inch slices. If they are large, quarter them. Add the... - 36.8496
Glazed Squash And Onions
1) Pare off green skin from the squashes and cut them into halves.
2) Scoop our seeds and the membrane from the squashes and cut each half into 6 slices, lengthwise.
3) In large frying pan, add the squash slices in boiling salted water.
4) Cover... - 39.212
Parmesan Stuffed Squash
1. Lightly grease a baking dish with butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F
3. Scoop out and discard the seedy center of the squash halves, leaving ¼ -inch thick shells.
4. Arrange the shells in the baking dish and season them with salt... - 45.7538
Fried Squash Surprise
Slice squash into 1/2-inch pieces; coat well with cornmeal.
Fry squash, onion and green peppers in skillet in hot fat until squash is golden brown. - 22.4098
Yellow Squash Boats
1. Trim the ends of squash and cut them lengthwise into half. Scoop out seeds.
2. Add them to a large skillet with salted boiling water and blanch them for about 5 minutes, just until tender
3. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
4. Shuck the corn... - 48.8055
Deep Fried Squash Blossoms
Mix batter ingredients lightly.
Chill for half an hour.
While batter is chilling, wash and pat dry squash blossoms.
When ready to cook the blossoms, dip them in the batter and fry in hot oil until golden and crisp.
Drain on paper towels. - 29.8747
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the top of squash.
3. Cut the squash in half lengthwise; separate the squash into 2 halves.
4. On a microwave proof plate, place the squash and cover with plastic film.
5.... - 107.524
Halve squash lengthwise; scoop out seeds and membrane.
Place the squash, cut side down, in a baking pan.
Bake in a 350Â° oven about 1 hour or till tender.
Scoop out squash; mash squash (should have about 2 cups).
In a large mixing bowl stir together the 2... - 33.2572
Roasted Red Kuri Squash With Honey And Smoked Paprika
Kuri squash is rich and hearty, very satisfying. With butter-colored flesh that is thinner than butternut squash, this teardrop-shaped squash has a pronounced, distinctive chestnut flavor with a bright sunset colored rind. - 112.156
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Cut squash lengthwise and scrape with a spoon to remove seeds.
Place water in a shallow baking dish to a depth of 1/2 inch.
Place squash, cut-side down, in the dish.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until squash gives under slight... - 33.1008
Squash And Cheddar Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl combine the squash and cheese, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
In a small skillet melt the butter and saute the onion until tender.
Mix the onions into the squash.
Sprinkle the mixture with salt... - 42.1802
Zucchini Squash Fritters
Mix all ingredients.
Drop by tablespoon into 1/2-inch oil in skillet.
Fry until golden brown. - 24.3774
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pie shell, and mix well.
Pour into the unbaked pie shell.
Put the pie into a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 10-15 minutes.
Reduce the temperature to 350°F (180°C) for 40-50 minutes until the... - 29.1347
Fruit Filled Acorn Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3) Slice the ends of the squash thinly. Slice into two. Deseed them and scoop of the stringy pulp.
3) Place the squash on the baking sheet, their cut side facing down.
4)... - 44.5851
Spicy Stuffed Squash
About 2 hours before serving: Slice tops from squash and reserve; remove seeds.
Plunge squash into boiling salted water; boil 10 to 15 minutes or until almost tender when pierced with fork.
Remove from water; drain.
In skillet, in 3 tablespoons hot oil, saute... - 45.8737
Butternut Squash Salad With Garlic, Chilli And Caraway
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the squash in a roasting dish, cut side up, and add the garlic cloves.
Sprinkle with pepper and half the olive oil.
Roast for about 40 minutes or until soft and golden, turning from time to time.
Remove from... - 43.0611
Autumn Squash Soup
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions, thyme, and nutmeg and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are soft (about 15 minutes).
Add rutabagas, potatoes, and squash; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften... - 41.3676
Summer Squash Saute With Asparagus
1. Make Batter: In medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat flour with salt, pepper, and milk until smooth.
2. Slowly heat oil in medium skillet. Add garlic; saute until golden-brown. Then remove the garlic, and discard.
3. Dip squash in batter, coating... - 41.4561
Steam the squash until very tender, about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a food processor.
Add the egg, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Puree, then transfer to a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with clean beaters until stiff.
Fold into the squash.
Coat a... - 45.7291
Squash-N-Apple SautÃ© seriously looks yummy. Squash-N-Apple SautÃ© gets a 5 in my books. Don't wait to try it! - 26.7399
1. Allow the blossoms to remain in the towel while preparing the batter so that the excess water drains from them.
2. Beat together the eggs, salt, flour, and baking powder. The batter should be a fairly thick coating consistency. Add the parsley, garlic, and... - 32.7145
Summer Squash Crepes
Make the Crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Combine the squash, butter, and syrup.
Spread each crepe with some of the mixture.
Place a sausage on each crepe and roll.
Place in a buttered shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle on a little nutmeg and bake... - 29.5315
1) Take a pan and cook the squash by following the instructions on the package. Drain it well.
2) Mash the cooked squash and keep aside.
3) Mix the eggs and squash thoroughly.
4) Add cornmeal, flour, baking powder along with salt and stir properly to... - 43.9399
Sauteed Squash And Tomatoes
1) Wash squash well and scrub with a brush.
2) Slice into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices.
3) In a medium skillet with tight-fitting cover, heat butter and saute onion, stirring, until golden, about 3 minutes.
4) Add squash and remaining... - 44.2381
Seasoned Squash Medley
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add Vegetable Magic and stir until well blended.
Add onion and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and scraping pan bottom well.
Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook until... - 22.0094
Custard Squash Pie
Prepare and bake squash.
Scrape cooked squash from shell and whirl in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Measure 2 cups squash and spoon into a strainer; let stand for about 10 minutes to drain off any excess liquid.
In a large bowl, beat together... - 37.1714
Green And Gold Squash
In a large frying pan, saute onion in salad oil until golden brown.
Remove from heat; stir in shredded squash, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper, and slightly beaten eggs blended with milk.
Spoon about half the mixture into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish;... - 44.1483
Dixie Squash Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add squash and salt; cook, stirring, until tender, about 10 minutes.... - 31.5611
Puff Pastry Tarts With Squash And Feta
Put a baking sheet in the oven and heat to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Roll out the pastry and put on a large sheet of parchment paper or cut out 4 individual square tarts.
Peel, seed and cut the squash into 1/2 cm thick slices.
Prick the pastry a few times... - 29.7982
Stuffed Squash is a delicious baked recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Squash, you will always crave for some more. - 43.9653
Squash Fritters is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 37.8726
Squash Ricotta And Sage Pasta Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, toss the squash with the olive oil.
3) Roast the squash in the preheated oven for 30 mins, until soft and golden.
4) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche and... - 44.586
Squash And Turnip Souffle
Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
In work bowl of food processor combine squash, turnips, and margarine and, using an on-off motion, process until pureed; transfer to medium mixing bowl.
Stir in egg yolks, flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; set aside.
Using... - 37.9172
Chili Stuffed Squash
Butter a baking dish with the 2 T. of butter.
Scoop out the center of squash to leave a form shell.
Combine the remaining ingredients, except Jack cheese, in a bowl and blend well.
Spoon into the squash.
Place in the baking dish.
Cover and bake in a 350°... - 39.0632
Squash With Spiced Raisin Sauce
1. Cut squash lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and discard seeds and membranes.
3. Separate 2 tablespoon raisins and keep aside.
4. In a 1-cup liquid measure, put together rest of the ingredients and stir to dissolve the cornstarch in... - 47.854
Zucchini Squash Patties
Squeeze liquid out of zucchini with hands.
Combine zucchini, onion, parsley, cheese, 1 cup breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and eggs.
Shape into patties and cover with dry breadcrumbs.
Place on a greased cookie sheet; brush with melted butter.
Bake at 350° for 30... - 37.0342
Roasted Delicata Squash With Quinoa, Feta And Apple
I love Thanksgiving, because it’s the one holiday where the entire country comes together to prepare a meal with friends and family. Many people have their own ways to cook the turkey and make the mashed potatoes and stuffing, but sometimes, it’s fun to... - 0
Winter Potatoes Anna With Butter Squash
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the oven rack in the center of the oven.
Generously brush a 9-inch glass pie plate with 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
Cut the potatoes and sweet potato into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Soak the baking potato and... - 35.4894
How To Make Ridged Squash Or Turia Dishes
How often have you squirmed with disgust at the mention of ridged squash dishes? Chef Bhal Dave presents two no-fail recipes using ridged squash that could be your savior on real lazy days. Easy and effortless, these recipes barely takes any time to cook.... - 78.221
Spaghetti Squash Supreme
Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise; discard the seeds.
Place squash cut side down on a microwave-safe plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 14-16 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a blender, combine tomatoes, pesto, garlic powder and Italian... - 43.3787
Are you in search of an easy to make risotto recipe that you can prepare at home? look no further. This video has just the perfect recipe that you will totally love. Do give this butternut squash risotto a try. - 121.499
Spaghetti Squash Gratin
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise; scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place the squash, cut side down, on the baking sheet.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft and tender.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
Use a... - 42.6152
Green & Gold Squash Scallop
Try this alluring Green & Gold Squash Scallop recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Green & Gold Squash Scallop is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 40.8407
Noodle And Squash Casserole
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheeses; stir until melted.
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Spread half of... - 44.9877
Wild Rice Stuffed Squash
Bring chicken broth and thyme to boiling in a large saucepan.
Add uncooked wild rice; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add leeks and uncooked long grain rice.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes more or until rice is tender.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 44.6164
Try this easy to prepare version of Fried Squash recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 32.7734
Onion Dill Spaghetti Squash
Bake or microwave squash.
Meanwhile, meltl butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and dill seeds; cook, stirring often, until onions are very soft and light golden (about 20 minutes).
Stir in vinegar and sour cream.
Remove from heat and keep... - 35.7294
Stuffed Baked Squash
Cut the squash lengthwise to remove the top third.
Scoop out the seeds and pith.
Chop the onions finely .
Fry in a little of the lard or bacon fat until soft and golden.
Cut the cooked meat into pieces and then chop finely .
Stir in the onion, and cook for 5... - 36.5476
Slice zucchini in food processor.
Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
In hot oil, saute onion until golden brown.
Add tomato and zucchini, along with rest of ingredients.
Cook over low heat about 20 minutes.
More cooking will diminish crispness. - 42.1315
1)Take a bowl, mix all the ingredients one by one.
2)In a griddle, or a pan, heat the oil.
3)Now drop the batter by the tablespoons in the oil.
4)Once the fritter turns golden brown, flip over and cook the other side.
5)Serve hot with any dip... - 41.1748
1. Steam the squash until very tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Shift the tender squashes into a food processor.
3. Add egg, cinnamon, and nutmeg in it.
4. Make a puree out of all these ingredients and then transfer the puree in a large bowl.
5. Take a... - 45.8048
1. In a saucepan, add the squash roughly cut into medium size pieces and cover with water.
2. Boil the squash until very tender.
3. Drain and leave to cool.
4. When the squash is cool, puree in a blender or press though a strainer to get... - 41.4605
Souffle Of Summer Squash
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Butter soufflé dishes.
3. In a mixing bowl, lightly mash the squash with a wooden spoon or potato masher.
4. Blend in the onion, white sauce, egg yolks, sugar and seasoning.
5. Fold in the beaten egg... - 41.687
1) In boiling salted water, blanch whole squash for 10 minutes.
2) Drain them thoroughly.
3) Cut them in half lengthwise, then remove the seeds and cut across each half into 1 inch thick slices.
4) Blanch the tomatoes peel and halve them.
5)... - 44.7194
Squash With Green Onions
1. Place pumpkin, patty pan squash, carrots, lime rind, 1 tablespoon olive oil and black pepper to taste in a baking dish, toss to combine and bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are golden and soft.
2. To make dressing, place spring onions, chillies, 1/2... - 34.6262
Cheese Stuffed Squash Blossom Appetizers
Rinse blossoms with a gentle spray of cool water; shake off excess.
Trim off stems completely (close to blossoms), since they may be bitter.
Discard stems and set blossoms aside.
In a bowl, blend cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and chiles.
Spoon... - 40.1131
Cheese Stuffed Squash Blossoms
Rinse blossoms with cool water; shake off excess.
Pat dry gently with paper towels.
Trim off stems.
Remove stamens, if necessary, to enlarge cavity before stuffing.
In a bowl, blend cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and chiles.
Spoon... - 36.7102
Baked Acorn Squash With Meat Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Rinse the squash clean. Slice them into long halves. Using a spoon, deseed the squash and remove the fibrous string.
3) Arrange the squash, with their skin side up, in a shallow, baking dish.
4) Pour hot... - 46.6994
Butternut Squash Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter a shallow 3-quart baking dish. Thinly slice the bulbous parts of the squash into crescents and arrange them in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Cut the necks of the squash into 1/2 inch cubes and spread them on... - 32.6316
Summer Squash And Tomato Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the squash and onion and season with salt and white pepper. Cover and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the... - 32.5175
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 2-quart souffle dish with nonstick spray.
2 Place the egg substitute in a medium bowl and set aside.
3 Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture... - 36.8768
Stuffed Chayote Squash
Wash squash well and cut in half lengthwise.
Simmer in small amount of salted water until tender, 40-50 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Scoop out pulp and seeds, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
Chop pulp and seeds and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Saute... - 42.4936
Butternut Squash Applesauce And Date Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Generously grease two 9-inch loaf pans. Soak the dates in a bowl of very hot water for
5 minutes. Drain, halve lengthwise and set aside.
2. Halve the squash lengthwise and scoop out and discard the seeds. Place on a baking sheet... - 43.0584
Orecchiette With Squash, Broccoli Rabe, And Goat Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, place the squash.
3) Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of olive oil, brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
4) On a large baking tray, place the squash.
5) Roast the squash for 45 minutes, until it... - 47.1433
Roasted Squash Seeds
1. To clean the seeds, discard the membranes and rinse. Air-dry the seeds on a towel for a couple of hours or on a cookie sheet in an oven at 200° F. for 20 minutes.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil or butter in a large nonstick skillet. Add seeds and cook over... - 23.1251
Browned Onions In Squash Boats
1 In a large frying pan,melt butter or margerine with vegetable oil;stir in onions.
2 Saute, turning often for 10 minutes, or until golden.
3 Stir in beef broth, parsley, garlic powder, thyme and water; heat to boiling; cover.
4 Simmer for 30... - 41.1998
Squash Casserole In A Skillet
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Saute onion in oil until golden.
Saute' until light brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add parsley, dill weed, salt, pepper and water.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
In the bottom of a large skillet, layer as follows: 1/2 the... - 43.1331
Stir Fried Squash Medley
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix cabbage, kernel corn, ham, Cheddar cheese, olives, green pepper, pimiento, salt and Italian dressing and leave them for 30 minutes
3.Take the hard rolls and cut the top part and... - 44.9353
Squash And Apple Confectionery
This squash and apple confection is an apple and squash dessert made with prune juice and ginger for flavor. Layered alternatingly with apple and squash slices, the bake is sprinkled with currants and topped with egg mix of prune juice and ginger. I came up... - 46.2324
Roast Chilli Chicken & Hot Squash Roastics
Roast chili chicken and squash is a simple and spicy chicken recipe cooked with butternut squash. Brushed with a ginger, garlic and chili paste, and roasted in a pan, the chili chicken and squash can be served with rice or potato salad - 43.1061
Squash Cheese Tart
1. Cut zucchini and yellow summer squash diagonally into Winch-wide slices.
2. Preheat oven to 450F.
To make the dough :
3. In large bowl, combine 3/4 cup flour, the yeast, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt and mix well.
4. With portable... - 46.2857
Texas Squash Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole. Half-fill a 12-inch nonstick skillet with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the squash, lower the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes or just until tender, then transfer to a colander and... - 34.0295
Squash Blossom Fritters
Make Beer Fritter Batter at least 1 hour ahead.
Rinse blossoms gently and dry in a soft towel.
Heat oil in deep kettle to 375°F.
Dip flowers, one at a time, into batter and fry in hot oil until golden.
Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
Serve hot... - 29.388
Squash Flowers With Basil And Honey
Autumn is a great time of year to try new dishes and experiment with a bountiful harvest. Seasonal foods like squash, make a welcome addition to any feast. Celebrate the season with this beautiful recipe. - 45.4968
Warm Spaghetti-squash Salad
Mild spaghetti squash is delicious with potent ingredients like the olives and feta in this lemony salad, which makes a wonderful starter or side dish.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 28.1324
Squash Boats With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Wash squash and cut off a thin, lengthwise slice from each. Keep aside some slices for salads.
3) Using a small spoon, take out and discard seeds from squash in a manner that a shell 1/2 inch thick... - 45.9025