- » Golden Pear
Golden Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden pear recipes.
Golden Coated Pears
Golden Coated Pears are a nice way to serve pears. The crisp fried pears are liked by everyone, include kids and adults. These pear can be served for breakfast, or light dessert with some cinnamon sauce. - 46.3276
Golden Coated Pears
1) Drain of pears over a strainer by reserving the syrup for later use.
2) In a bowl, drizzle in corn oil over flour to combine smoothly.
3) In a small bowl, combine egg and milk and pour this mixture into the flour.
4) With a rotary beater,... - 42.9495
Golden Pear Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the light brown sugar and wheat germ in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking soda, and cardamom or nutmeg, and stir to mix well. Add the yogurt and egg whites, and stir to mix... - 36.8363
Golden Poached Pears
Sprinkle them with 1 tablespoon lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Combine apricot nectar, sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice in a deep saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Cook pears in... - 38.9893
Golden Pears And Orange
1) Make half parts of the pears. Core the central part and cut into thin slices.
2) Peel off the orange skin and cut into thin slices.
3) In a medium skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
4) Add the fruits and stir occasionally... - 38.8854
Maple Walnut Pears
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over low heat; add oil. Increase heat to medium-high. Place pear halves, cut sides down, in pan. Cook 3 minutes or until golden.
2. Reduce heat to medium; add maple syrup and brown sugar. Cook 6 minutes or until... - 23.7959
Cheddar Pear Cobbler
Mix 4 tablespoons of the sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a medium size saucepan.
Drain syrup from pears into a small bowl; stir into cornstarch mixture with lemon juice.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils minute; add pears.
Heat very... - 40.7733
Poached Pears In Red Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add sugar and wine. Add cinnamon stick and bring slowly to the boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
3. To the wine mixture add pears and cover with a round of... - 47.7233
Pear Tarts With Maple Cream
1 . Roll out pastry to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and, using a pear half as a guide, cut pastry into 4 pear shapes, each 2 cm / 3/4 in larger than a pear half.
2. Place water, sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick and pears in a saucepan and bring to simmering over a medium... - 33.5544
East Frisian Pears
Bring the rice to the boil with the salt, milk, sugar and lemon rind.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Mix the cooked rice with 1 egg and the vanilla extract and allow to become cold.
With wet hands mold into pear shapes.
Beat the remaining eggs.
Dip the pears in the... - 43.852
Fresh Pear Crunch
Peel and halve pears; arrange in baking dish.
Mix sugar, 1 cup water and cinnamon together; pour over pears.
Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and shortening together until crumbly;sprinkle over pears.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until... - 34.5418
Crispy Pear Charlotte
Make this attractive variation of the traditional Apple Charlotte when pears are plentiful.
Peel, core and slice the pears.
Put half in a well-buttered 5 cup ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar and spread with 2 tablespoons jam.
Cover with... - 33.6617
1. Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit 30 minutes before serving.
2. Cut pears into half, core and chop.
3. In a saucepan, put together pears, lemon juice, orange juice, cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of sugar; mix well.
4. Over medium heat,... - 42.4568
Caramelized Pears Deluxe
Heat oven to 500°.
Arrange pear quarters round sides up in single layer in ungreased baking dish, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Sprinkle with sugar; dot with butter.
Bake uncovered until sugar melts and turns golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
Pour whipping cream evenly... - 25.8831
Pear Oven Pancake
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Heat margarine in round pan, 9x 1 1/2 inches, in oven until melted.
Sprinkle brown sugar and nutmeg evenly over margarine.
Arrange pear slices in pan, overlapping slices slightly.
Beat egg whites in 1 1/2-quart bowl on high speed until... - 40.2493
Ginger Pear Pancake
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, add pear slices, lemon juice and mix well to coat.
3) In a larger bowl, add the buttermilk baking mix, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar and ginger. Mix and keep aside.
4) In another bowl, beat... - 46.3537
Pears En Douillon
1) Set the oven at 425°F or Mark 7.
2) For the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
3) In even-sized pieces, cut in the fat and add into the flour.
4) Add water and quickly mix and turn out on to a lightly-floured... - 45.506
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle ice water, 1 teaspoon at a time, over surface, and toss with a fork until mixture is moist and... - 39.3751
Almond Filled Candied Ginger Pears
Have you ever tried a dessert with pears? If you haven’t, here’s a start. A delicious vegan-style dessert that combines the flavor of almonds, pears and ginger! A strange combination but appears to come together so beautifully. Watch this step-by-step... - 127.974
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add the lukewarm milk. Scatter the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Allow the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir well.
2. For about 5 minutes, keep the bowl in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven, so... - 48.8092
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In casserole just large enough to hold fruit in single layer arrange pear halves, cut-side down.
Dissolve cornstarch in the 1/4 cup juice and pour over pears; sprinkle with cloves.
In small bowl combine crumbs and sugar; add margarine... - 32.1106
Rosy Pear Pie
Combine flour with salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture is the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water over mixture while stirring with fork until dough holds together.
Divide in half.
Form into balls.
Flatten to 1/2 inch thickness.
Roll out one... - 38.1331
Pear Raspberry And Rhubarb Crispy
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, gently stir together raspberries, rhubarb, pears, honey, flour, and cinnamon.
Pour into a greased 9 X 13-inch baking dish or 12-cup gratin dish.
To Make Streusel: In a medium bowl stir together oats, flour, brown... - 41.0669
Pear Daisy Au Gratin
– Peel pears, slice in half and scoop out pulp.
– In a saucepan, boil water, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice for 5 minutes.
– Add pears and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
– In a separate saucepan, boil raspberries and sugar for... - 37.1446
Place pears in buttered baking pan.
Combine flour, salt and brown sugar; cut in butter with fork or pastry blender.
Add vanilla; sprinkle sugar mixture over fruit.
Bake in 350-degree oven for about 25 to 30 minutes or until pears are tender and top is golden... - 31.7596
In food grinder and using coarse blade, or in food processor and using on/off motion, coarsely chop clementine and lemon.
In large heavy saucepan, combine clementine mixture, pears, golden and seeded raisins, sugar, peel, wine, cherries, butter, cinnamon,... - 36.334
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 7 x 11-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2 To make the topping, combine the 1/2 cup flour, the oats, 1/4 cup of the sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of the ginger, and the salt in a medium bowl. Add... - 32.2397
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Butter a shallow ovenproof dish.
3) Pare, halve and core the pears; nicely place in the prepared dish.
4) Combine the lemon peel and juice with honey and spoon over the pear halves.
5) In a pan melt... - 45.9718
Naspati No Murrabo
Peel pears thinly, leaving a half-inch circle on top with stem.
With a pointed knife, scoop out core from base of pear.
Gently pierce pears with a fork, without breaking them.
Make sugar syrup with lime juice, cardamoms and salt.
Add pears and simmer gently... - 35.062
Brown Sugar Pear Tart
Bake Pecan Crust.
Cut each pear lengthwise in half; remove core.
Place each pear half, cut side down, on cutting surface.
Cut crosswise into thin slices.
With spatula, lift each pear half and arrange on crust, separating and overlapping slices (retain pear... - 34.032
Ginger Pear Crisp
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 8 or 9-inch square baking dish.
Arrange pear slices in bottom of greased dish.
Sprinkle chopped ginger evenly over pears.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and... - 36.0214
1. Peel the pear and core.
2. In a small saucepan, put together water and white wine; simmer pear until its tender.
3. Remove from water and let cool down.
4. Cut poached pear into half and keep aside in a serving dish.
5. Mash the... - 38.4983
Mincemeat Pear Pie
Mincemeat Pear Pie is an amazingly delicious pie recipe which you will love to share with your loved ones. Enjoy this deadly combination of pears and mincemeat in your next weekend party! - 38.7208
Peanut Pear Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
2 With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate.
3 As per the package instructions, bake blind in the oven.
4 In a large bowl, combine pears with the remaining ingredients, toss lightly to... - 43.0375
Ol' Timey Pear Fritters
Combine 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Slice pears 3/8 inch thick.
Dip each slice in lemon juice mixture.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
Combine beaten egg and milk, add to flour mixture, mixing... - 42.8784
Crumble Berry Pear Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate on box for One-Crust Filled Pie, place pie crust.
3) In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and the granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
4) Beat in 1 egg at a time until well... - 47.6617
Pinwheel Pear Cobbler
Heat oven to 400°F.
In ungreased 2-quart casserole, combine pears, pear liquid and tapioca.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in cranberry-orange sauce; dot with margarine.
Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine sugar and... - 40.7959
Grilled Chicory With Pears And Hazelnuts
1. Pre heat a grill.
2. Once hot, place chicory heads (cut side up) and brush with oil.
3. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or till uniformly golden brown.
4. Top grilled chicory with pears, brush hazelnut oil over pear and sprinkle thyme and... - 42.886
Fresh Pear Pie
Prepare an 8 inch pie shell; roll out remaining pastry for top crust.
Mix the sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg, and salt.
Sprinkle lemon juice over sliced pears and mix lightly; toss gently with the sugar mixture.
Turn filling into pastry shell.
Dot top... - 41.5207
Spiced Pear Pie
An exciting blend of flavors distinguish the filling of this double crust pie.
The same recipe is excellent made with apples.
Light the oven and grease the base of an 8 inch round shallow pie dish.
Moisten the lip of the dish.
Divide the pastry in half.
Roll... - 43.7832
Fresh Pear Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Stir together sugar, flour and mace.
Mix lightly with pears.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and dot with butter.
Cover with top crust, which has slits cut in it; seal and flute.
Cover edge with 2-... - 38.7585
This sweet and delicious Pear Squares is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Pear Squares is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 46.5629
Snappin Cranberry Pear Crisp
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, stir in cranberry sauce into flour
3. Toss pear slices in the flour mixture.
4. Turn fruit mixture into a baking dish.
5. Prepare the crumble topping by combining cookie crumbs, flour,... - 46.2601
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Wash, peel and core the pears and save the peelings in a saucepan. Slice the pears
3) Firstly, make a pastry using 3 cups of flour. Chill the pastry.
4) On a floured board, roll out the pastry into a... - 46.103
Pear Brown Betty
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 375°.
2) Peel the peaches and cut them into halves
3) Core the peaches and cut flesh into 1/4 inch slices.
4) Grease an 8-inch springform pan.
5) Cover the bottom of the greased pan with a quarter... - 39.6519
Pear Citrus Cobbler
The pear citrus cobbler is a warm and delicious dessert prepared with pears and flavored with lemon juice and peels. The pear citrus cobbler is made with cooked pears withlemon peels and juice with a dash of cinnamon. Topped with biscuit toppin, the pear... - 37.7508
Pear Pie Special
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Follow the directions on the package to make the pie and roll our a little over half of the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Line a 9-inch ovenproof pie with it.
3) Set aside the plate in a... - 45.5022
Streusel Topped Cranberry Pear Tart
1. Preheat oven to 375°F adn place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 9" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In a large bowl, mix together half a cup of sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; add pears and... - 43.4324
Pear Cheese Pie
The pear cheese pie is a creamy and delicious pie made with cream cheese and sour cream. Baked in a graham cracker crust the pear cheese pie is flavored with lemon peel, juice and nutmeg. The pear cheese pie is good as a summer or spring dessert. - 45.2674
Poached Pears With Blue Cheese Filling
1. Peel the pears and, using an apple corer, core them through the stem end to form a hollow for the filling.
2. Place the pears, wine and sugar in a medium-size nonreactive saucepan, cover and poach over medium-low heat, turning the pears occasionally, 25... - 31.0875
Pear And Gingerbread Upsidedown Pudding
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Take a 7 by 3-inch cake tin; melt the butter or margarine and honey in it, stirring well and then apply this mixture on sides of tin.
3) Place the pears, cut side down in the tin... - 51.1244
Raspberry Pear Cobbler
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
For the pastry crust.
In a bowl, stir together the flour and salt.
Cut in the shortening using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over the mixture, sth-ring it in... - 43.766
Fried Oyster And Pear Salad
Whisk together first 6 ingredients; set aside.
Combine cornmeal, flour, and 3 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Dredge oysters in cornmeal mixture.
Pour oil to depth of 2" into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Fry oysters, a few at a time, 2 minutes or until golden, turning... - 44.7998
Pear And Date Crunch
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut pears into chunky pieces and place in ovenproof dish with dates, sugar, allspice and orange juice.
Rub butter into flour, stir in sugar, oats and cinnamon.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake for 40 minutes or until pears are soft and... - 34.9369
Pear Dumplings A La Creme
Pear Dumplings A La CrÃ¨me is a delightful recipe for any meal. I have had this Pear Dumplings A La CrÃ¨me recipe for so long. You can prepare it in minutes. - 36.1202
Gingered Pear Pie
1. Combine water and ginger in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until mixture boils. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a bowl; cut in butter with a... - 39.8104
Apple And Pear Pie
1) Make the pastry by sifting the flour, confectioners' sugar, salt and coriander in a large bowl. Cut the mixture in shortening and butter till it starts to look like fine bread crumbs.
2) In the center of the pastry, make a well. Beat the... - 48.2206
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6
To make the pastry:
2. Rub the butter into the flour and then mix in the sugar and bind to a firm dough with the egg yolk mixed with 15 ml (1 tbsp) water.
3. Knead lightly until just... - 43.6585
Gingered Pear Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. For preparing pastry in food processor: combine salt and flour.
3. Cut out chunks of lard and mix it with flour and process it using the processor in on-off turns until the lard gets cut properly.
4.... - 49.1873
Pear Cranberry Crumble
Preheat oven to 375°.
Toss pears, cranberries, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in pie plate until well mixed.
Combine oats, brown sugar, butter, flour, and the remaining cinnamon in mixing bowl; blend with fingertips until mixture is a coarse... - 36.5228
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 125.499
Pear & Almond Tart Tatin
1. Put butter and sugar into an 8" frying pan (that will fit into your oven - metal handle) and gently simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Peel and quarter pears. Carefully place into frying pan, ensuring that each pear quarter is touching the base of the pan... - 31.5865
Pear Or Apple Crisp
Peel and slice the pears or apples into a buttered 9-inch-square baking pan, sprinkle with the spices, and add the lemon juice and water.
Mix the sugar and flour, and work in the butter to make a crumbly mixture.
Spread this over the fruit.
Bake uncovered in... - 33.4451
Spicy Pear Dumplings
Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl.
Cut in lard with a pastry blender or two knives until pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle enough water over mixture, about 1 tablespoon at a time,mixing lightly with a fork after each addition until dough can... - 42.9787
Spicy Pear Dumplings
1. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a bowl. Cut in lard with a pastry blender or two knives until pieces are the size of small peas. Sprinkle enough water over mixture, about 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing lightly with a fork after each addition until dough... - 37.4919
Brown Sugar Pear Shortcakes
These Brown Sugar Pear Shortcakes taste incredible ! I love to munch on these fruity biscuits for a snack and also for dessert at times. Try these Brown Sugar Pear Shortcakes yourself and let me know if you like them. - 50.2784
Poached Pear And Brown Butter Tart
1. make the crust: Preheat the oven to 375°. Spray an 11-inch tart pan with a removable bottom with vegetable oil spray. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt once or twice until combined. Add the butter and pulse until it is the size... - 32.734
Honey Crusted Pears
1) In a saucepan, mix together the butter, honey, and lemon juice over a low heat
2) Drain the pears in a colander and add to the saucepan
3) Cook the pears till heated and the syrup is reduced
4) Take the saucepan from the stove and add in the cake... - 36.6815
Sprinkle a deep dish pie or quiche pan with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Place pears on top.
In blender beat milk, eggs, flour, salt, 3 tablespoons sugar and vanilla.
Blend for 2 minutes.
Pour over fruit.
Bake in a preheated 375Â° oven for 45 to 50 minutes until... - 36.2894
Apple And Pear Fritters
1) Peel the pears, core them and slice them into wedges. 2) Also peel, core and slice the apple into shape of ring. 3)... - 39.9229
Salad Of Pears And Stilton With Sage Leaves
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set the vinaigrette aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderate heat. Add the whole sage leaves. Increase the heat to moderately high and fry... - 41.3893
Pear Dumplings Melba
Peel and core whole pears.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to a 21 x14 inch rectangle.
Cut into six 7-inch squares.
Place a pear in center of each pastry square.
Place 1 tablespoon brown sugar in center of each pear; generously... - 40.2507
Millet And Pear Pudding
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently toast the millet over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, taking care not to let it burn.
2. Add the milk, apple juice, sultanas and cinnamon. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes; stir occasionally to... - 32.8652
Free Form Pear Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degees C.
2.In a bowl, mix pears, sgar, flour and mic well.
3.Add in lemon juice and mix.
4.On the flored work surface, roll out the pastry ton 15 inch diameter circle.
5.Take an ungreased baking... - 40.526
Pear Filled Squash
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.In a frying pan, heat butter on low flame.
3.Put sliced onion in it and cook for 30 minutes by stirring so that the onions turn golden.
4.Add peas, salt, ginger, cinnamon, brown sugar and sherry or... - 45.1973
1) Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 temperature.
2) Even out the pastry to a 9" x 7" (23 cm x 18 cm) oblong and cut it lengthwise into two.
3) Fold one piece lengthwise in two and make gashes at 1/4" (5 mm) intervals almost to the... - 41.8074
Combine flour and salt in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until flour mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir mixture with a fork just until dry ingredients are... - 40.2143
Pear Mincemeat Pie
1) Crumble mincemeat in a small bowl and add water.
2) Microwave the mincemeat for about 6 minutes at high temperature (till the meat is cooked). Stir during the cooking process.
3) Add pears and mix well.
4) Add the mincemeat-pears mixture to the pie... - 34.9497
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the salt. Cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles cornmeal. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of cold water and stir until the mixture forms a dough. Knead the dough 1 minute,... - 37.9452
Pear And Cranberry Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pecans, flour, sugars and cinnamon. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, cinnamon,... - 38.6712
Cranberry Pear Tart
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
On a lightly floured board, roll the pate brisee into a circle 1/8 inch thick.
Fit the pastry into a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Trim the pastry by running the rolling pin over the edges.
Generously prick the bottoms... - 43.527
Pear Frangipane Tarts
1. For pastry, in food processor, combine flour, salt, icing sugar, butter, and vanilla seeds. Pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Gradually add egg yolks, and water in it while the motor is running. Mix until dough forms a ball.... - 105.431
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Pear Tatin recipe? You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Pear Tatin recipe with the world!. It is an effortless Dessert. Stop ruminating and make this Pear Tatin right now! - 42.7874
Pear And Hazelnut Tart
1. Toast 1 cup hazelnuts in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Rub skins off while warm (not all skin will come completely off).
3. In a food processor grind hazelnuts finely with metal blade.
4. Combine 1/4 cup nuts, flour, salt and... - 105.718
Classic Homemade Pear Cobbler
All of you, who miss the gorgeous taste and aroma of freshly baked pear cobbler made by your mom or grand mom - here is the easy recipe. Now you too can bake this pear cobble at your own oven, whenever you wish. Learn from experienced chef and prove your... - 127.461
Pear Tarte Tatin
This Pear Tarte Tatin tastes incredible ! This fruity bake is sure going to become your prime dessert favorite in no time ! Your suggestions for this Pear Tarte Tatinare welcome ! - 44.6995
Caramelized Upside Down Pear Pie
1. To make the pastry, combine the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut or rub in the butter and vegetable fat until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in just enough water to bind. Wrap the dough in clear film (plastic wrap) and chill for 30 minutes.... - 46.4231
Cinnamon Pear Cake With Caramel Coffee Sauce
The cinnamon pear cake with caramel coffee sauce is a fruity and delectable cake baked with bartlett pears. Baked with a batter of flour, eggs, sugar flavored with vanilla and spices, the pear cake is served with a topping of the cooked caramel and coffee... - 47.4289
Sauteed Pear Crispy
1. To prepare crisp topping, in a food processor or medium-size bowl, whirl or stir together flour, oats, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Add butter and water; whirl or rub with your fingers until mixture is crumbly.
2. Press oat mixture into 1/2-inch (1-cm)... - 32.6172
Pear Custard Tart
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel and salt; mix well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse... - 41.3701
Apple Pear Tart
Combine pears and apples in large bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss to blend well.
Add honey, nuts, currants, brandy or Cognac, orange peel and mixed spices.
Cover mixture and let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours.
Taste and adjust... - 45.1936
Pear Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter evenly on the sides of a 9-inch springform cake pan.
Then stir 6 tablespoons of the melted butter and the brown sugar to-gether and pat the mixture smoothly over the... - 46.6269
Sour Cream, Raisin And Pear Pie
Prepare Single-Crust Pastry.
On floured surface roll pastry to form 12-inch circle.
Fit pastry into 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/4 inch beyond edge.
Fold under extra pastry.
Using knife, cut leaf shapes about 1 inch long from pastry trimmings.
Score veins on... - 44.0669
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Pare, core the pears and trim off the stalks, then smear with the lemon juice. Slightly trim the bases to stand.
3) In a small bowl, combine the peel and raisins, then insert into the pear... - 41.9959
Curried Pear Chutney With Fresh Ginger
In a large saucepan, combine vinegar, brown sugar, orange honey, gingerroot, lime juice and peel, cinnamon stick, spices, salt and bell pepper.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to dissolve honey and sugar.
Add pears; bring back to a... - 43.962
Poached Pear Tartlets With Chocolate Sauce
1. Cut the pears in half and scoop out just the cores with a melon bailer or small spoon.
2. Put the water in a small pan with the orange rind, vanilla pod, bay leaf and sugar. Bring to the boil, stirring well. Add the pears and more water to cover.
3. Cover... - 46.4008
This Pear Chutney tastes incredible ! Try this spicy pear and cherry condiment with breads or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pear Chutney are welcome ! - 37.4441
Pear Hazelnut And Chocolate Cake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Butter and line the base of a 20cm round cake tin. Grind the hazelnuts in a food processor until fairly fine. Add the flour and mix briefly. Add the butter and pulse until it forms crumbs. Add the sugar and eggs and mix... - 33.6519
Pork And Pear Saute With Lemon Vodka Sauce
1. Sprinkle about a quarter teaspoon each of salt and pepper over the chops
2. On a nonstick skillet, add a teaspoon of oil and heat it over a medium flame; add the chops and saute for three minutes
3. Keep turning the chops around and, when done,... - 42.8695
Plum Pear Ketchup
In a large, heavy, nonaluminum pot, combine the plums, pears, and raisins, cover, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Adjust the heat to medium and let the fruit simmer for about 20 minutes until it is soft.
Remove the lid, mash the fruit with the back... - 46.6401