- » Golden Mushroom Hot Dish
Golden Mushroom Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Golden Mushroom Hot Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Golden Mushroom Hot Dish recipes.
Hot Mushroom Turnovers
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap with plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet... - 30.1417
Quick Hamburger Hot Dish
Brown hamburger; drain.
Add sauteed onion on top.
Cover with golden mushroom soup.
Top with frozen Tater Tots.
Bake at 350°, covered, for 50 minutes, then uncover for 10 minutes or until brown. - 21.5494
Saute the mushrooms quickly in the heated mixture of butter and oil.
When lightly browned stir in the flour and gradually add the milk; cook, stirring, until smooth and thick.
Stir in hot drippings from the roasting pan which have been skimmed of top fat;... - 35.9691
Golden Pork Chops
1) Take a baking dish and arrange the chops in it.
2) Place onion on the top of this and add salt to taste.
3) Spoon the soup over the top and add mushrooms or corn.
4) Cover and cook for 13 minutes until pork chops are soft.
5) Serve hot. - 37.0721
Golden Carrot Casserole
1) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and blend well, spoon into a well greased casserole.
2) Place the casserole in a shallow pan of hot water and bake in the oven at 350 Deg F for about 30 min, until brown; pour over the mushroom... - 37.5738
Golden Braised Fish
Golden Braised Fish is an authentic Chinese dish that is easy to prepare and absoluely delciious. The flavors of the gravy and the fish of the Golden Braised Fish leave you wising for more! - 42.3836
Golden Apple Salmon Pasta
1) Take a skillet; cook and stir salmon in it for 5 minutes in 1 tablespoon butter, until hardly cooked and keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, stir-fry mushrooms, asparagus and onion for 2 minutes in remaining butter and then stir in oregano, salt,... - 36.6802
Golden Oats Pilaf
Combine oats, oat bran, egg whites and salt until oats are evenly coated; set aside.
Saute mushrooms, green pepper and onions in margarine over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add oat mixture; cook over medium heat about... - 37.2161
Golden Crumb Bean Casserole
In 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook beans in the water, covered, 12 minutes; stir every 3 minutes.
Drain; set beans aside.
In same dish mix soup and next 3 ingredients; stir in beans.
Cook, covered, 2 minutes.
Stir; cook, covered, till hot, 2... - 28.6188
Golden Tomato-vegetable Risotto
My family which doesn't like Lasagna love this Golden Tomato-Vegetable Risotto dish. This Golden Tomato-Vegetable Risotto is something which makes them happy. Make your family happy today! - 38.1628
Parmesan Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Hollow out mushrooms; reserve 1/4i cup of pieces.
Crisp-cook bacon; drain, reserving drippings.
Cook onion in drippings till tender.
Put onion, bacon, reserved mushrooms, and next 2 ingredients in blender container; blend till chopped.
Sprinkle crowns with... - 38.6588
Hot Spinach Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat; add onions and saute until softened, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and chiles and cook 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to large bowl and stir in spinach.
Make sure all... - 41.2933
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll Pastry Topper into a rectangle 1/8 inch thick. Trim to a rectangle 1 inch larger than a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Using a sharp knife or small cookie cutter, cut some shapes out of center of pastry. Set aside.
2 In... - 35.7564
Ladies Luncheon Layered Dish
Spread 1/3 of potato chips in bot-tomofagreased 1-1/2 quart ovenproof baking dish.
Cover with 1/3 of the egg slices, 1/3 of the onion rings and chopped parsley.
Repeat layers until potato chips, egg slices and onion rings are all used.
Combine soup with sour... - 35.8023
Deep Dish Cranberry Chicken Pie
1) Begin by thawing the peas.
2) Next, drain the mushrooms and whole onions.
3) Take a 3-quart shallow casserole and in it, mix the carrots, mushrooms, whole onions, chicken and peas for the filling.
4) Make a pie crust mix following the package... - 45.6345
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Remove casings from sausage.
3) Take a large heavy skillet and crumble meat in it. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring constantly.
4) Line a plate with... - 47.4117
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 375°. Have ready a 12-by-8-inch baking pan.
2. Break off the stems from the mushrooms so each cap is left with a hollow cavity for stuffing. Finely chop or coarsely grate the stems into a medium... - 31.595
Chicken Mushroom Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
In a medium saucepan combine milk, chicken broth and cornstarch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in Herb Roasted Mushrooms, Chicken and Vegetables; heat until hot. Spoon into a 1-... - 24.6192
Puff Mushroom Pizza
1. Roll out pastry to fit a greased 26 x 32 cm/101/2 x 12 3/4 in Swiss roll tin.
2.Sprinkle pastry with Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese, then top with onion, mushrooms, tomatoes and olives. Sprinkle with oregano and thyme and bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas... - 35.071
Devour this delicious Tournedos Bearnaise. It is pretty easy to prepare the Tournedos Bearnaise for parties and get together! - 28.7361
Turkey A La King
Heat broth, milk and cream together in a double broiler.
Saute onion, green pepper and mushrooms in hot turkey fat until tender.
Stir in the flour, then add hot broth mixture slowly and cook until thick and smooth, about 6 or 7 minutes.
Stir in the egg yolks... - 33.8414
Mushroom Filled Potato Cups
Here's a delicious mushroom filled potato cups recipe that is sure to impress your guests. The recipe is simple and innovative. It is a dish that can be prepared on any occasion and its a guarantee that it will be liked by all. Do try it out and share your... - 38.3652
Kidney And Mushroom Croutes
Slightly hollow out the centres of the bread slices, making a 1 cm/1/2 in deep indentation in each one.
Mix together one of the eggs and the milk in a shallow dish.
Put the bread slices in the dish and leave to soak.
Melt 25 g/1 oz of the butter in... - 43.4558
Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in a shallow dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Grill or broil the mushroom caps, smooth side facing the fire, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove and reserve.
Remove the sausage from the casings.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a... - 35.328
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Place radish in a double layer of paper toweling; press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible.
Remove mushroom stems; reserve caps.
Cook stems and green onion in the 1 tablespoon of hot oil just till tender.
Blend in the 2... - 42.1081
Spinach Baked With Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Drain spinach in a colander.
3. Squeeze out as much water and then pat between paper towels.
4. Finely chop the spinach
5. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
6. Add spinach to a bowl and... - 43.3806
Mushroom Croquettes has a Sizzling taste.The Eggs and Milk gives the Mushroom Croquettes Appetizing taste. Must catch it - 36.1648
Sausage And Mushroom Pies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, melt the oil and butter ans saute the onions over low flame till they have softened and are lightly colored.
3) Increase the heat and to the skillet, add the sausages... - 45.8221
Mushroom Cheese Strudel
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Center puff pastry on a tea towel or equivalent cloth, leaving a 2-inch border of cloth on all sides.
Allow pastry to thaw 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
Cool slightly and add egg and cheese.
Mix... - 37.6756
Almond Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms and remove stems (save and use in sauces, soups or with vegetables).
Arrange mushroom caps, hollow side up in pie plate or shallow baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter and almonds.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until golden... - 30.8493
Eggs In Scallion And Mushroom Sauce
Saute scallions in butter until golden.
Cook peas and reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Thin soup with this liquid and add soup plus all remaining ingredients except rice to scallions.
Heat and serve with rice. - 35.1097
Mushrooms In Sour Cream
1) In medium skillet, heat the butter and saute onion until golden, about 5 minutes.
2) Add mushrooms and 1/2 cup water; cover the pan and simmer (adding more water, if necessary) until mushrooms are tender, about 15 minutes.
3) Add salt, paprika,... - 42.9266
Stuffed Mushroom En Croute
Saute celery, onion and squash lightly in the butter with the dried herbs.
Add pimento, cheese, bread crumbs, seasoning and hot sauce, then mix.
Place this mixture in the stemless mushrooms, then wrap in puff pastry dough.
Brush the product with egg wash or... - 30.5044
Cheese And Mushroom Boats
1 Prepare the pastry boats as described in Salmon Boats.
2 Clean the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices.
Place them in a saucepan with half of the but- ter and cook over a low heat for about 3 minutes, until softened and lightly browned.
3 In another... - 39.2686
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the French bread in half lengthways. Cut a scoop out of the soft middle of each, leaving a thick border all the way round.
2. Brush the bread with oil, place on a baking sheet and bake for about 6-8 minutes,... - 35.3312
Try this delicious version of Mushroom Packets recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mushroom Packets, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 45.1729
Light Spinach And Mushroom Quiche
Combine flour and salt.
Combine oil and water; stir well.
Add oil mixture to dry ingredients, stirring with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; chill 30 minutes.
Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness between 2 sheets of heavy-duty... - 42.978
Stuffed White Mushrooms In Phyllo
1. In a large heavy skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over high heat. Add the large mushroom caps, rounded-side down, and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water, cover and cook until tender, about 4 minutes longer. Using a slotted... - 44.2003