- » Golden Mushroom Hot Dish
Golden Mushroom Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Golden Mushroom Hot Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Golden Mushroom Hot Dish recipes.
Hot Mushroom Turnovers
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap with plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet... - 32.0897
Quick Hamburger Hot Dish
Brown hamburger; drain.
Add sauteed onion on top.
Cover with golden mushroom soup.
Top with frozen Tater Tots.
Bake at 350°, covered, for 50 minutes, then uncover for 10 minutes or until brown. - 23.1037
Saute the mushrooms quickly in the heated mixture of butter and oil.
When lightly browned stir in the flour and gradually add the milk; cook, stirring, until smooth and thick.
Stir in hot drippings from the roasting pan which have been skimmed of top fat;... - 37.0018
Golden Pork Chops
1) Take a baking dish and arrange the chops in it.
2) Place onion on the top of this and add salt to taste.
3) Spoon the soup over the top and add mushrooms or corn.
4) Cover and cook for 13 minutes until pork chops are soft.
5) Serve hot. - 36.6479
Golden Braised Fish
Golden Braised Fish is an authentic Chinese dish that is easy to prepare and absoluely delciious. The flavors of the gravy and the fish of the Golden Braised Fish leave you wising for more! - 45.0046
Golden Carrot Casserole
1) In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and blend well, spoon into a well greased casserole.
2) Place the casserole in a shallow pan of hot water and bake in the oven at 350 Deg F for about 30 min, until brown; pour over the mushroom... - 35.4222
Golden Apple Salmon Pasta
1) Take a skillet; cook and stir salmon in it for 5 minutes in 1 tablespoon butter, until hardly cooked and keep aside.
2) In the same skillet, stir-fry mushrooms, asparagus and onion for 2 minutes in remaining butter and then stir in oregano, salt,... - 36.7434
Golden Oats Pilaf
Combine oats, oat bran, egg whites and salt until oats are evenly coated; set aside.
Saute mushrooms, green pepper and onions in margarine over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add oat mixture; cook over medium heat about... - 37.3648
Golden Crumb Bean Casserole
In 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook beans in the water, covered, 12 minutes; stir every 3 minutes.
Drain; set beans aside.
In same dish mix soup and next 3 ingredients; stir in beans.
Cook, covered, 2 minutes.
Stir; cook, covered, till hot, 2... - 30.1248
Golden Tomato-vegetable Risotto
My family which doesn't like Lasagna love this Golden Tomato-Vegetable Risotto dish. This Golden Tomato-Vegetable Risotto is something which makes them happy. Make your family happy today! - 39.6109
Parmesan Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Hollow out mushrooms; reserve 1/4i cup of pieces.
Crisp-cook bacon; drain, reserving drippings.
Cook onion in drippings till tender.
Put onion, bacon, reserved mushrooms, and next 2 ingredients in blender container; blend till chopped.
Sprinkle crowns with... - 38.6542
Hot Spinach Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat; add onions and saute until softened, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and chiles and cook 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to large bowl and stir in spinach.
Make sure all... - 42.9896
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1 On a lightly floured surface, roll Pastry Topper into a rectangle 1/8 inch thick. Trim to a rectangle 1 inch larger than a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Using a sharp knife or small cookie cutter, cut some shapes out of center of pastry. Set aside.
2 In... - 37.3167
Ladies Luncheon Layered Dish
Spread 1/3 of potato chips in bot-tomofagreased 1-1/2 quart ovenproof baking dish.
Cover with 1/3 of the egg slices, 1/3 of the onion rings and chopped parsley.
Repeat layers until potato chips, egg slices and onion rings are all used.
Combine soup with sour... - 34.5198
Deep Dish Cranberry Chicken Pie
1) Begin by thawing the peas.
2) Next, drain the mushrooms and whole onions.
3) Take a 3-quart shallow casserole and in it, mix the carrots, mushrooms, whole onions, chicken and peas for the filling.
4) Make a pie crust mix following the package... - 45.639
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Remove casings from sausage.
3) Take a large heavy skillet and crumble meat in it. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring constantly.
4) Line a plate with... - 46.9354
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Adjust a shelf to the top third of the oven and preheat to 375°. Have ready a 12-by-8-inch baking pan.
2. Break off the stems from the mushrooms so each cap is left with a hollow cavity for stuffing. Finely chop or coarsely grate the stems into a medium... - 33.6609
Devour this delicious Tournedos Bearnaise. It is pretty easy to prepare the Tournedos Bearnaise for parties and get together! - 31.4974
Turkey A La King
Heat broth, milk and cream together in a double broiler.
Saute onion, green pepper and mushrooms in hot turkey fat until tender.
Stir in the flour, then add hot broth mixture slowly and cook until thick and smooth, about 6 or 7 minutes.
Stir in the egg yolks... - 35.9906
Chicken Mushroom Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
In a medium saucepan combine milk, chicken broth and cornstarch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in Herb Roasted Mushrooms, Chicken and Vegetables; heat until hot. Spoon into a 1-... - 21.2832
Puff Mushroom Pizza
1. Roll out pastry to fit a greased 26 x 32 cm/101/2 x 12 3/4 in Swiss roll tin.
2.Sprinkle pastry with Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese, then top with onion, mushrooms, tomatoes and olives. Sprinkle with oregano and thyme and bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas... - 35.8504
Mushroom Filled Potato Cups
Here's a delicious mushroom filled potato cups recipe that is sure to impress your guests. The recipe is simple and innovative. It is a dish that can be prepared on any occasion and its a guarantee that it will be liked by all. Do try it out and share your... - 37.7843
Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in a shallow dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Grill or broil the mushroom caps, smooth side facing the fire, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove and reserve.
Remove the sausage from the casings.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a... - 37.3174
Spinach Baked With Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Drain spinach in a colander.
3. Squeeze out as much water and then pat between paper towels.
4. Finely chop the spinach
5. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
6. Add spinach to a bowl and... - 45.6405
Mushroom Croquettes has a Sizzling taste.The Eggs and Milk gives the Mushroom Croquettes Appetizing taste. Must catch it - 37.2469
Sausage And Mushroom Pies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, melt the oil and butter ans saute the onions over low flame till they have softened and are lightly colored.
3) Increase the heat and to the skillet, add the sausages... - 45.6815
Mushroom Cheese Strudel
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Center puff pastry on a tea towel or equivalent cloth, leaving a 2-inch border of cloth on all sides.
Allow pastry to thaw 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
Cool slightly and add egg and cheese.
Mix... - 40.0867
Almond Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms and remove stems (save and use in sauces, soups or with vegetables).
Arrange mushroom caps, hollow side up in pie plate or shallow baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter and almonds.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until golden... - 32.1048
Eggs In Scallion And Mushroom Sauce
Saute scallions in butter until golden.
Cook peas and reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Thin soup with this liquid and add soup plus all remaining ingredients except rice to scallions.
Heat and serve with rice. - 36.3658
Mushrooms In Sour Cream
1) In medium skillet, heat the butter and saute onion until golden, about 5 minutes.
2) Add mushrooms and 1/2 cup water; cover the pan and simmer (adding more water, if necessary) until mushrooms are tender, about 15 minutes.
3) Add salt, paprika,... - 42.5584
Kidney And Mushroom Croutes
Slightly hollow out the centres of the bread slices, making a 1 cm/1/2 in deep indentation in each one.
Mix together one of the eggs and the milk in a shallow dish.
Put the bread slices in the dish and leave to soak.
Melt 25 g/1 oz of the butter in... - 45.3867
Stuffed Mushroom En Croute
Saute celery, onion and squash lightly in the butter with the dried herbs.
Add pimento, cheese, bread crumbs, seasoning and hot sauce, then mix.
Place this mixture in the stemless mushrooms, then wrap in puff pastry dough.
Brush the product with egg wash or... - 31.7099
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Place radish in a double layer of paper toweling; press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible.
Remove mushroom stems; reserve caps.
Cook stems and green onion in the 1 tablespoon of hot oil just till tender.
Blend in the 2... - 43.8922
Cheese And Mushroom Boats
1 Prepare the pastry boats as described in Salmon Boats.
2 Clean the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices.
Place them in a saucepan with half of the but- ter and cook over a low heat for about 3 minutes, until softened and lightly browned.
3 In another... - 40.7965
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the French bread in half lengthways. Cut a scoop out of the soft middle of each, leaving a thick border all the way round.
2. Brush the bread with oil, place on a baking sheet and bake for about 6-8 minutes,... - 37.4222
Light Spinach And Mushroom Quiche
Combine flour and salt.
Combine oil and water; stir well.
Add oil mixture to dry ingredients, stirring with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; chill 30 minutes.
Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness between 2 sheets of heavy-duty... - 44.841
Stuffed White Mushrooms In Phyllo
1. In a large heavy skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over high heat. Add the large mushroom caps, rounded-side down, and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of water, cover and cook until tender, about 4 minutes longer. Using a slotted... - 42.7627
Tomato And Mushroom Pie
1. Make the dough: In a small bowl, combine the yeast and sugar. Add 1/4 cup of the warm water and stir briefly to dissolve the yeast; let rest to proof for about 5 minutes, until bubbly.
2. In a large bowl, combine 3 cups of flour, the cheese, 3 tablespoons... - 43.3672
Hot Avocado Crab Sandwich
Combine mushroom soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper sauce; heat, stirring occasionally.
Add 1 cup cheese; stir till melted.
Place muffins on baking sheet.
Spread rounded tablespoon sauce on each muffin; top with crab meat, then avocado... - 39.2702
Hot Shrimp In A Pot
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the mushrooms in half the butter and half olive oil over a medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, until softened.
4) Sprinkle with the nutmeg, salt and pepper.... - 45.4581
Lancashire Hot Pot
Lancashire Hot Pot is one of the best Mexican beef recipes that you can try out. Make and gorge on the Lancashire Hot Pot and let me know how you've enjoyed it soon! - 45.0297
Hamburger Hot Pot
Hamburger Hot Pot is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of flavored beef and vegetables; I am sure you would love to try this Hamburger Hot Pot again-n-again. - 38.3343
Classic Lancashire Hot Pot
Coat the lamb chops with the seasoned flour.
Layer the chops, onions, kidneys and mushrooms in a deep ovenproof casserole, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper and thyme.
Cover with the potato slices, then pour in the stock.
Scatter the butter pieces... - 41.1602
Hot Game Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Cut the game neatly into serving pieces, cleaning as much bone as possible.
3) In a bowl, put the cognac, wine, onion, parsley and seasoning. Put the pieces in game into the bowl and marinate for... - 45.6361
Beat the milk with the mustard and salt and place in double boiler.
Simmer gently then add cheese.
Remove from heat and stir until cheese is melted.
Saute sliced mushrooms and mix with white sauce and season to taste.
Place 3 slices of whole wheat bread in... - 30.5139
Mushrooms With Baked Crab In Shells
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter and stir in flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, until golden.
Gradually add milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened and smooth.
Add salt, lemon juice, lemon rind, hot pepper sauce, pimiento, and scallions.
Cook... - 44.7814
Breaded Sweetbreads With Mushroom Sauce
Cook and split sweetbreads as in To Precook Sweetbreads,.
Then proceed as follows: Add cold water to the eggs.
Mix bread crumbs with the salt and pepper.
Dip sweetbreads first in egg, then in crumbs; repeat.
Saute on both sides in 1/4" of hot salad oil in a... - 38.2586
Chicken And Mushroom Spud Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
2. In an oven proof dish, microwave the potatoes for 10 minutes on HIGH, turning them after 5 minutes of cooking.
3. When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes and scoop most of the potato from the skins.... - 40.4873
Cheese, Corn And Mushroom Squares
1. Put all ingredients except eggs and coriander with half the butter in a bowl and mix well.
2. Fold in the beaten eggs, stir well.
3. Pour the mixture in a 9" x 9" baking tray or cake tin, dot remaining butter on top and garnish with coriander.
4. Bake in... - 37.8355
Veal Pot Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Wipe veal with damp paper towels.
Rub with paprika and salt.
Preheat oven to 350F.
In hot oil in Dutch oven, brown veal well; then remove.
Add onion to pan drippings; saute' until golden —about 5 minutes.
Stir in soup.
Return veal to pan.
Bake, covered,... - 37.9555
Mushroom Risotto Cakes
1. Melt butter and oil together in saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add leek and cook for 3 minutes or until leek is golden. Add rice and mushrooms to pan and cook, stirring, for 3... - 36.8452
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 350°.
2) Trim the mushrooms.
3) Finely chop the mushrooms, reserving four for decoration.
4) In a saucepan, melt 2 tbsp butter and cook the chopped mushrooms for 5 minutes.
5) Add the white... - 37.996
Filets Mignons With Mushroom Sauce
Sprinkle meat on both sides with salt and pepper.
Put butter and oil in heavy skillet.
Add filets and brown quickly on both sides (about 5 minutes a side, they should be rare).
Set filets on croutes on hot serving plates.
Stir water into skillet and scrape up... - 37.0994
1. Combine stock and wine in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and keep warm.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden. Stir in mushrooms and cook for... - 34.4614
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Use waxed paper to cover the dish.
3. Brown the chicken in the microwave at HIGH for 10 minutes.
4.... - 41.5207
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Defrost frozen spinach and drain well. If using fresh spinach, rinse, lightly steam, chop and drain.
Remove stems from mushrooms, leaving caps whole. Finely chop stems. In a skillet, saute onion and chopped mushroom stems in butter or vegetable oil until... - 33.9093
Try this delicious version of Mushroom Packets recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mushroom Packets, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 47.641
Plaice Fillets In Asparagus And Mushroom Sauce
Fold four of the fish fillets in half and place in a greased shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour over the wine.
Cover the dish and poach in a moderate oven (180 °C/350 °F or Gas Mark 4) for 25 to 30 minutes.
Test with a fork: the... - 41.6636
Matar Mushroom Curry
Put green chillies, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, cloves and cardamom to a blender and make a fine powder. Add little water and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add garlic and saute for a... - 46.9372
Chicken Leek And Mushroom Pie
Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the leeks and celery and cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
Add 50g flour and mix to a paste.
Gradually stir in the stock and cream.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer until thickened, about 5-10... - 46.5862
Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
1) Skin onions and finely chop them.
2) Trim celery and chop finely.
3) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
4) Using a damp cloth, wipe the inside and out of the chicken. Pat dry it thoroughly and tie it up neatly.
5) Take out the giblets and... - 45.963
Grilled Tenderloin With Bourbon Jus And Portobello Mushrooms
1) Get the grill ready and put some hickory wood chips into water. Drain the chips and add to the coals when the grill is ready.
2) In a saute pan, heat olive oil and saute the sausage over medium-high for about 3 minutes, stirring in... - 42.4889
Risotto With Porcini Mushrooms
This amazing risotto is made with the king of mushrooms and it's a classic fall first course: let's cook with Sonia the risotto with porcini mushrooms! - 137.06
Peas With Mushrooms
In nonstick 10 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, until mushrooms are golden and liquid evaporates, about 6 minutes.
Add peas and thyme and cook about 4 minutes or until hot. - 25.8246
Cheesy Mushroom Quiche
How to make the famous Mushroom Quiche, a savory veggie recipe! Try this Mushroom Quiche for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 47.1576
Creamy Polenta With Sausage & Mushrooms
Heat 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Add sausage meat and cook until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage from skillet to bowl.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon sausage drippings... - 41.6498
Ham And Mushroom Flan
Make the pastry, roll out and make a 9-10-inch flan case.
Bake 'blind' until crisp and golden brown.
Meanwhile, make a white sauce with the margarine, flour and milk.
Add the neatly diced ham, grated cheese, and seasoning.
Heat for a few minutes only.
Fry the... - 37.8315
Toasted Croissants With Mushrooms Onions And Melted Cheese
Fry the onion in a little oil till soft and transparent.
It will take a good 10 minutes to turn soft and golden.
After 5 minutes or so, add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Split the croissants horizontally.
Spread them generously with... - 35.2655
Mushroom, Cauliflower And Walnuts
Clean, wash cauliflower and separate the flowerets.
Wash, clean and cut mushrooms into thin slices.
Heat a little oil and fry walnuts until golden in colour.
Drain and keep aside.
Combine cornflour, salt and five spice powder.
Wash bamboo shoots well and... - 41.8153
Medallions Of Pork In Mushroom Cream Sauce
Join The Kitchen Witch as she prepares tender medallions of pork bathed in an herb infused mushroom cream sauce - a meal perfect for week night dining or for a casual Sunday dinner the entire family will love! - 0
Shahi Mushroom Masala
Shahi Mushroom is a royal gravy dish prepared with all goodness of cashew and almond paste, khoya, cream. Tastes just awesome with paratha, naan or Kulcha - 0
Ground Beef In Mushroom Sauce
In large skillet, saute onion in heated butter until golden.
Add ground beef and cook, stirring until meat loses pink color.
Stir in garlic, salt, pepper, undiluted chicken soup and tomato paste.
Add mushrooms and sherry; mix until... - 41.6819
Chicken Gruyere With Sauteed Mushrooms
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper; dredge chicken in seasoned flour, coating all sides.
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add chicken, sprinkle evenly with any... - 33.9397
Crab Mushroom Casserole
Melt butter in saucepan, blend in flour and onion, celery and green pepper.
Cook until golden.
Clean mushrooms, slice, and add to mixture in saucepan; cook for 10 minutes.
Gradually stir in bouillon.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until mixture... - 45.9286
Old Country Hot Pot
Slice kidneys in half lengthwise and trim out the centre fat.
Cut into 1-inch pieces and rinse in salted water and drain.
Cube the stewing lamb and brown slowly in hot bacon dripping until all sides are richly colored.
Arrange half the potato slices in a... - 35.8677
Easy Mushroom Pizza
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to prepare a mushroom pizza that is super easy - and super tasty. Caitlin's mushroom pizza is loaded with flavor and will make your house smell fantastic! - 110.424
Cheese And Thyme Wrapped Mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 and put a baking sheet in to heat. Slice the goat's cheese into 4 equal pieces, leaving the rind on. Turn the mushrooms, cup-side up. Sit a circle of cheese in the middle of each mushroom, then top with a sprinkling of... - 30.5204
Nut And Mushroom Omelette
1. Wash dry and stem the mushrooms.
2. Slice the caps and keep aside.
3. Chop the nuts.
4. Broil the mushrooms in a pan until tender. Keep aside.
5. In a bowl, break the eggs and use a wire whisk to beat them until light and... - 43.1059
Veal Steak With Mushroom Gravy
The veal steak with mushroom gravy is a filling and flavorful preparation of veal steak breaded with crumbs. Coated with egg and breadcrumbs, the veal steak strips are browned and cooked with mushroom soup and seasoned to taste. it can be served over rice or... - 34.0724
Mushrooms In Coconut Milk
Put together mushrooms and coconut milk and you have yourself a yummy main dish that goes great with steamed rice. - 0
Shrimp And Mushroom Ramekins
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat; add shrimp and cook, stirring often, until shrimp turn pink (about 5 minutes).
Transfer shrimp to 2 individual baking dishes.
To pan, add remaining 2 tablespoons butter, mushrooms, and green... - 41.9964
Mushrooms Onions And Green Peppers
1. In a skillet or a wok, heat the oil over a medium high flame.
2. Add the onion to the hot oil and sauté it for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
3. Add mushrooms and green pepper and stir fry with the onions for another 4-5 minutes until... - 36.6883
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum... - 46.7935
Chicken Burger With Mushroom
Skin, bone and grind chicken using fine blade.
Chop mushrooms, mince pimiento, add to ground chicken.
Add parsley, salt, melted butter and pepper to mixture.
Handling lightly, form into 6 patties.
Put flour in a pie plate, turn patties until coated.
Melt 1 T.... - 41.8978
1. To prepare peppers wash, halve and remove ribs and seeds.
2. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. To prepare zucchini wash it and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
4. Cut mushrooms into halves and thinly slice onion.
5. In 1/4... - 49.0389
Romertopf Mushroom Goulash
1) 1Chop the bacon.
2) Chop the onion.
3) Wash the fungi and slice them.
4) Peel the potatoes, boil them and grate them.
5) Soak the Romertopf.
6) Heat the oven to 400 F-Gas mark 6.
7) In a frying pan, fry bacon for a few minutes on its... - 45.8672
Wild Rice With Shitake Mushrooms
1. In a large and heavy saucepan mix wild rice and salt.
2. Add 7 cups water. Boil over moderate heat.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 55 minutes keeping the saucepan partly covered. Simmer till the rice pops and the grains get tender.
4. In a... - 44.2866
Sauteed Potatoes With Chicken And Mushrooms
Sauteed potatoes with chicken and mushrooms recipe is very precious to me because it was passed on to me by my mom. I prepare this dish as the main course. You owe me a thanks for sharing this sauteed potatoes with chicken and mushrooms recipe. - 48.1502
French-fried Mushrooms With Tartar Sauce
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine eggs, oil, and water, mixing well.
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Dredge mushrooms in flour mixture, and dip in egg mixture, roll in breadcrumbs.
Refrigerate at least 1 1/2 hours.
Deep fry mushrooms in hot oil... - 39.2849
Pork Chops And Mushrooms
1) In a slow cooker, strategically place the pork chops.
2) Top the chops with onions and mushrooms.
3) In a bowl, mix together soup mix, water, and mushroom soup.
4) Pour it over the mushrooms.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW... - 36.0463
Clean and cut the mushrooms.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when they splutter, add onions and fry until golden.
Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
Add the spices and saute for few minutes on low heat.
Add tomatoes and cook until... - 41.5611