- » Golden Mushroom
Golden Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden mushroom recipes.
Golden Mushroom Casserole
Combine mushrooms, onion and 2 tablespoons butter in small heavy saucepan; cover.
Simmer, stirring frequently, over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender.
Season with salt, pepper and tarragon.
Add flour and cheese; stir until... - 41.8615
1. Cut stems from mushrooms; finely chop enough stems to measure 1/3 cup. Reserve mushroom caps. Mix chopped stems, onion, celery and margarine in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in remaining... - 26.4329
Microwaved Golden Mushrooms
1. Cut stems from mushrooms; finely chop enough stems to measure 1/3 cup. Mix chopped mushroom stems, onion, celery and margarine in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until onion is tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in bread crumbs, salt,... - 26.3365
1. Microwave butter in medium glass dish for 45 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until melted. Stir in garlic salt.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Wash mushrooms; halve or slice each lengthwise. Stir into butter mixture, coating with... - 24.3601
Golden Pan Fried Mushrooms
Dip mushrooms into egg; coat with bread crumbs.
Cook mushrooms and onion in margarine in 12-inch skillet, turning occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes. - 24.31
You May Also Like!
Souper Meat Loaf Sandwich With Golden Mushroom Dip
Combine soup and water.
Heat; stir now and then.
Mean while, arrange meat loaf on 4 slices toast.
Spread lightly with catchup; top with toast.
Cut each sandwich into bite-size pieces.
Pour soup into bowls.
With fork, dunk pieces into hot soup.
Provide spoons... - 30.0441
Golden Cornish Hens With Mushroom Stuffing
Golden Cornish Hens With Mushroom Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly combination of Hen and herbs is something you would never want to miss out on! - 47.6589
Savory Mushrooms And Sweet Snow Fungus Dessert - Part 1: Preparation
Everything about the Chinese are exotic and so are their desserts. This crispy mushroom and snow fungus treat is quite an indulgence for the taste buds. Simple to make and good to eat, this Chinese dessert can be made a part of your special feast. A sure-fire... - 55.6372
Crisp Juicy Golden Deep-fried Mushrooms
Bored of the meat and veggies! Opt for something tastier yet simpler — mushrooms. Betty's deep-fried mushroom is nothing less than a delicacy. Serve them as delicious appetizers or include them as side dish, this crisp, juicy, golden mushroom makes for... - 88.6421
Saute the mushrooms quickly in the heated mixture of butter and oil.
When lightly browned stir in the flour and gradually add the milk; cook, stirring, until smooth and thick.
Stir in hot drippings from the roasting pan which have been skimmed of top fat;... - 37.0018
Cut larger pieces of chicken in half for uniform size.
Arrange skin side up in 2-quart (12x7) baking dish.
Sprinkle with celery and salt.
Spoon soup over top of chicken.
Cook, covered with wax paper, 28 minutes or until chicken is done. - 23.0574
Golden Pork Chops
In 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish, arrange chops.
Top with onion and sprinkle with salt.
Spoon soup over top.
Cook, covered with wax paper, 15 minutes or until pork chops are done.
If desired, place under broiler a few minutes to brown. - 23.115
Golden Turkey Chowder
1 Combine soup, milk, corn, onion and pepper in a large saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring several times, to boiling, then simmer 3 minutes to blend flavors.
2 Stir in turkey. Ladle into a tureen or soup plates. Garnish with parsley and serve with br - 27.5139
Golden Mushroom Recipes By Category