- » Golden Milk
Golden Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden milk recipes.
Warm Golden Milk
1. In a small saucepan, add turmeric and cardamom seeds to water and boil it for eight minutes
2. In another pan, bring milk just to boiling point; turn the heat off and add the turmeric mixture after having removed the cardamom seeds
3. Add... - 31.2855
Golden Blend Milk Shake
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar combine all the ingredients.
2. Pulse in 2-3 short bursts of 5 seconds each until thick and smooth.
3.Pour into a tall glass and enjoy chilled. - 31.4664
Golden Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F /180°C/Gas 4
2. Grease a 7-inch round cake tin or a 2lb loaf tin with butter or oil and line with butter paper.
3. In a medium saucepan, warm the syrup and milk over a low heat.
4. Take pan off the heat.... - 43.1951
Golden Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place bread cubes in buttered 9-inch square baking pan.
In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour evenly over bread, completely moistening bread.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 35.0638
Stir sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter or margarine; cool slightly.
Lightly beat... - 40.5629
Sour Milk Biscuits
Sift dry ingredients; cut in shortening.
Add sour milk.
Turn out onto floured board; knead until stiff dough forms.
Roll 1/2 inch thick; cut with biscuit cutter.
Place on well-greased baking sheet; brush with butter.
Bake at 450 degrees until golden brown - 33.5257
Sift flour, powdered milk, and salt into basin.
Add sugar and rub in butter until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Pour nearly all the water in at once and mix to a soft dough; add extra water if necessary.
Place on floured surface and knead lightly.... - 32.1733
Corn Chowder With Milk
This corn chowder recipe is a mixed vegetable chowder prepared with cream styled corn. Cooked with tomato juice and milk, the corn chowder is ligh yet appetizing. I like to garnish it with chopped coriander for a fresh taste. - 40.6746
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3T) of the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining milk.
With one hand or a spatula, draw all the ingredients together and... - 40.0019
Sweet Milk Dinner Rolls
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve theyeast in the warm milk.
Add the sugar, butter, salt and 3 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place... - 33.4972
Spicy Crab In Coco Milk
Do you like crabs in any form, then here is one scrumptious recipe for you. Here the chef provides simple guidelines to make a perfect crab, dipped in coco milk and broth. Also, do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef mentions when breaking the shells.... - 85.0255
Croissants With Milk
Put the milk into a saucepan and bring it to just under boiling point.
Remove the pan from the heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Let the butter melt and the mixture cool to lukewarm.
Mash the yeast with 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar and the water to a... - 42.2386
Indian Milk Cake
Want to try making an easy and mouth-watering Indian dessert? Try making Indian Milk cake with Chef Manjula. It can be made easily with just a few ingredients from your pantry. The video is shot with great care to show each and every stage of cooking the... - 119.198
Florentine Pork Cooked In Milk
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Brown on all sides in butter.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Gravy will be thick and creamy and golden-brown.
At serving time, place pork on hot serving... - 40.6452
Sour Milk Gingerbread
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Lightly grease a square cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
3. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and... - 48.819
Milk Chocolate Florentine Cookies
In medium saucepan, melt butter; remove from heat.
Stir in oats, sugar, flour, corn syrup, milk, vanilla and salt; mix well.
Drop by level teaspoonfuls, about 3 inches apart, onto foil-lined baking sheets.
With rubber spatula, spread thinly.
Bake in preheated... - 43.4681
Crunchy Spa Granola With Strawberries And Milk
TO PREPARE THE GRANOLA: Preheat the oven to 225°F.
Toss all the granola ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Spread thinly on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring often so that the ingredients brown evenly.
When the granola is... - 36.3452
White Milk Bread
The flavor and aroma of a homemade loaf of White Bread is out of the world. You should try baking some White Bread for yourselves and then you will understand! - 35.2123
Malted Milk Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add whole wheat flour,... - 44.7697
Warm Milk Cream Strudel With Vanilla Sauce
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 10 X 15-inch glass baking dish.
3 For the cheese filling: In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer on high speed, beat the sugar... - 47.7257
Pork Cooked In Milk
1) Bone the meat and trim fat off the pork.
2) Rub salt and freshly ground pepper on the meat.
3) Peel garlic and cut into small strips.
4) With the point of a knife make small incisions in the meat and push in the garlic strips and coriander... - 40.895
Milk Chocolate Bubble Ring
1. Turn the oven to 375°. Put some shortening on a piece of paper towel or waxed paper. Spread the shortening over the inside of the ring mold. Save till Step 6. Unwrap the chocolate kisses. Save till Step 4.
2. Put margarine or butter in the saucepan. Put... - 31.8161
Potato Soup Using Milk And Flour
1. The evening before for a lunchbox or during the day for an after-school snack, heat the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook for about 5 minutes until softened and a little golden.
2. Stir in the potatoes, bay leaf... - 27.1358
Poppy Seed Milk Rolls
1) With a measuring cup sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl,... - 46.1684
Betty's Mouth-watering Milk Chocolate Meringue Pie
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, and salt.
3. Pour milk and mix well. Place saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir constantly... - 0
Marvelous Malted Milk Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, salt, margarine and egg.
Mix at low speed until crumbly; stir in nuts.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture; press remainder in bottom of... - 42.1376
Corn Fritters With Milk
1. In a large skillet, wok or deep fat fryer, heat oil over a medium high heat. Insert a deep fat thermometer and allow the oil to heat to 250° F
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour salt and baking powder.
3. Gradually pour... - 44.0669
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 95.4287
Peach Apricot Cobbler With Almond Ice Milk
1. Make the filling: Preheat the oven to 375° In a large bowl, toss the peach and apricot wedges with the sugar, peach schnapps and fresh lemon juice. Transfer the fruit filling mixture to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. Make the topping: Spread the slivered... - 32.9591
Soy Milk Pancake With Bluberry, Banana & Walnuts
I generally do not like pancakes, too plain and fatty for me, so, in this video, I create a pancake recipe that I would actually eat myself with blueberry, banana and walnuts -- and with low calorie soy milk -- with out sacrificing the taste. - 0
Skim Milk Cream Puff
Cream Puffs has a wonderful taste. The blend of eggs with vanilla enhances the taste of Cream Puffs. The puffs lovers must try Cream Puffs for sure. - 42.641
Ladies Luncheon Layered Dish
Spread 1/3 of potato chips in bot-tomofagreased 1-1/2 quart ovenproof baking dish.
Cover with 1/3 of the egg slices, 1/3 of the onion rings and chopped parsley.
Repeat layers until potato chips, egg slices and onion rings are all used.
Combine soup with sour... - 34.5198
Hot Russian Fudge
If you looking forward to prepare a rocking dessert, Russian fudge is the right choice for you! Made with some of the simplest ingredients like butter, milk and vanilla extract, you can try making it right away. A word of caution - it's addictive! - 74.4993
How about having a multipurpose flavorful and creamy dressing to use with almost any dish, here is a recipe that can do just that. Check out Caitlin making Creamy Italian dressing using buttermilk and sour cream along with other flavors. Great with roasted... - 107.559
Halloween Mummy Hand Brie
It's Halloween time and you want to impress your guests who are coming over for dinner. You want to prepare something that can make you the life of your party and impress your guests too. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Halloween Mummy Hand... - 102.737
Pizza With Caramelized Onion And Fig Topping
Pizza can be made with any choiceful toppings and here is a recipe to make one. Check out chef Mike making pizza with flavored caramelized onion and fig topping. Great when had with wine! - 105.263
Hunting for some wonderful recipe ideas to surprise your love, here is one of the best of all. A creamy indulgence, tasty bites and totally exotic….blueberry cheese cake. The cake is so tempting that it can make anyone fall in love with you. Time to impress... - 118.284
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee and fry the semolina until golden.
2)Add sugar and milk and cook in low heat until semolina is cooked.
3)Then, add khoya and mix until well incorporated.
4)Add remaining ingredients and turn off heat.
5)Decorate... - 48.3116
Remove can top; cover can tightly with foil.
Bake or pressure-cook, as follows.
Set covered can in a 5- by 9-inch loaf pan.
Place on rack in a 350° oven.
Add boiling water to pan to within 1 inch of rim.
Using insulated mitts to protect hands, cover... - 27.1672
Thumb Print Cookies
1. Place butter, icing sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Sift together plain flour, self-raising flour and custard powder. Fold flour mixture and milk, alternately, into butter mixture.
2. Roll tablespoons of mixture into... - 33.8092
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, combine cornstarch and sugar.
3) To this, add water and bring to a boil.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) To this add oleo, stirring until melted.
6) Then, add berries.
7) Into a large... - 47.477
In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg; make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
Stir together the eggs, butter or margarine, milk, and orange peel; add all at once to dry ingredients.
Mix till well combined.
Cover... - 38.2082
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Place the dry ingredients in a bowl, add the milk and golden syrup and mix to a thick batter.
Grease two 450g (1 lb) loaf tins, pour in the mixture and bake on the third shelf for fifty minutes. - 31.073
Little Dauphinoise Stacks
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, cream and garlic in a pan, season well, then add the potatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cool a little, then fish out the garlic and layer the slices of potato in a large rectangular baking dish, pressing... - 32.7055
Welsh Curd Tarts
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs and divide in half.
2. On lightly floured surface or pastry cloth, roll out half of pastry to 1/8-inch thickness.
3. With 3-1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 8 circles.
4. Fit each circle into a... - 47.5817
1. Take a mixing bowl and mix flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
2. Use your fingers to make a well in the centre.
3. Stir in sugar, egg, sour milk and golden syrup. The golden syrup must be melted with about 2 teaspoons butter.
4. Mix well and add... - 39.7564
Homemade Caramel Fudge
Try out this Homemade Caramel Fudge to please your kids with sweet tooth. It is so much better than the store bought candies as it is made with natural ingredients and easy on your pocket. Take a look at this video and give it a shot! - 111.817
Mung Dal Barfi
1. Soak daal over night. Drain. Grind coarsely in food processor. Keep aside.
2 Grind sugar, cardamom, saffron to fine powder in dry grinder. Keep aside.
3.Heat butter in non-stick frypan. Add daal, fry on medium till golden brown.
4. Reduce heat. Add milk.... - 32.5368
1. Sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a large bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or fork until mixture is crumbly; stir in milk to make a soft dough.
2. Turn out onto a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; knead gently half a minute.... - 28.7188
Fry semolina and vermicelli till golden.
Add these and powdered almonds to milk and scald over low heat for half an hour.
Add coconut and condensed milk.
Stir well and cook until thick.
Add vanilla essence and pour into shallow dish or individual bowls and... - 37.2936
1 In a pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the vermecelli and fry until golden brown.
3 Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly.
4 Cook over medium heat, until the vermicelli turns soft and the mixture is thick.
5 Add in the sugar, stirring well... - 40.6212
Crunchy Coconut Cookies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. Grease the baking tray properly
3. In a bowl, place the first 3 ingredeints and mix together properly , then mix the syrup into the condensed milk, and stir in this mixture into the bowl... - 36.3628
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Combine milk, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour into squeeze bottle.
Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil.
Squeeze batter, in batches, into... - 37.1731
Chewra Kheer (pressed Rice)
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the chewra and cook, stirring on low heat until golden brown.
3 In another pan, bring the milk to a boil with crushed cardamoms.
4 Gradually, stir in the fried chewra.
5 Cook, stirring until the milk... - 42.3419
Up And Down Biscuits
1. Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside. In a medium bowl mix flour, the 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the... - 33.5853
Simple Baking Powder Biscuits
1. Set out baking sheet.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cut shortening into dry ingredients with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse corn meal.
4. Make a well in center of mixture and add milk all at one time.
5.... - 31.4205
Chinese New Year Cakes
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir together eggs, water or milk, and the 1 tablespoon cooking oil.
Add flour mixture all at once and stir just till moistened.
Drop batter by tablespoonfuls into bowl of sesame seed; turn to... - 35.5451
Little Queen Of Puddings
To make the sauce, heat the berries with the sugar until they soften.
Whizz to a pulp, then sieve out the seeds.
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, butter and 25g of the sugar together, stir in the lemon zest and pour over the... - 48.7831
French Breakfast Puffs
1. Lightly grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
2. In another bowl beat egg slightly; stir in milk and 1/3... - 37.0919
Baked Jam Pudding
1) Take a large pudding bowl and grease it with butter and spread jam over the base of the bowl.
2) Take another bowl, sift flour, and blend with margarine.
3) Add sugar and lemon rind.
4) Min in with eggs and milk to make a soft batter, remember not... - 43.2935
1) Using an electric beater, whip the eggs in a bowl
2) Add the milk, flour and salt and continue to beat till well blended, scraping down the sides of the bowl
3) Ensure the batter is smooth
4) Grease 8 small cups with beef drippings
5) Portion the... - 34.1347
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
Sieve together the plain flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
Cut the fat into pieces, and rub into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Make a well in the centre, stir in the milk to make a soft dough.... - 36.208
Buttery Shallot Bread Sauce
1. Heat the butter and oil in a pan, then add the shallots, cloves, thyme and bay and cook very, very gently for 15 mins until soft, translucent and pale golden.
2. Remove the cloves, add the milk and pepper, then bring to a gentle simmer for 10 mins. Stir in... - 33.2268
Freezer To Oven To Table Popovers
1) Use custard cups, individual souffle dishes, individual brioche molds or large muffin pans to grease with generous quantity of oil. Place aside.
2) In a bowl, add flour, salt, butter, and milk.
3) Beat altogether until the mixture... - 35.5484
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Grease 9 regular-size muffin cups well with butter or meat drippings; fill any remaining muffin cups with 'water. Place in the oven to heat. In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer set on high, beat the milk, eggs, salt,... - 25.0991
Scones Rubbed In Mixture
1. Into a bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. Preheat the oven using conventional top and bottom heat, to 400 degree F
3. Grease a baking tray.
4. Cut butter into small cubes and add to the flour.
5. With your fingertips, rub the... - 41.5772
Diwali Special - Shahi Tukda
Shahi Tukda, is one of the most simple yet stunning dish. As diwali, the festival of light approaches the consumption of sweets would go on an all-time high. Various kind of sweets would be available in the market, but this one dish is certainly what you can... - 46.3989
Sweet Easter Bread
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water; mix well.
Combine lard, lukewarm milk, salt, sugar and lukewarm cream in 13-quart bowl; mix well.
Stir in eggs and 2 cups flour.
Add yeast, remaining flour and raisins, stirring until soft dough forms.
Knead until dough no... - 45.6094
1. With greaseproof paper, line a tin with measurements of 10"X8"X1.5"
2. In a basin, sift flour, baking powder and ginger, rub in the lard along with oatmeal and sugar
3. In a saucepan, heat treacle aand syrup, and add it to the rubbed... - 44.9114
Bring the milk slowly to the boil, with the flavouring ingredient (not ground cinnamon); then remove the flavouring.
Add the vermicelli, broken into short pieces, and the salt.
Simmer until tender, then cool slightly.
Separate the eggs.
Add the sugar, yolks... - 34.0393
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (Gas Mark 7).
2) Into a bowl, sieve the flour, salt, soda and cream of tartar.
3) Rub in pieces of butter or margarine to the flour.
4) Use enough milk to bind the mixture so that the dough formed is soft... - 39.5827
1. Sieve flour. Add salt. Rub in butter.
2. Add yeast to lukewarm milk. Set aside for a few minutes and add to the flour mixture.
3. Add beaten egg gradually. Knead well.
4: When the dough doubles in size, divide into even portions and roll out into oval... - 36.7138
Mix together flour, cinnamon, baking soda & baking powder.
Add milk, molasses & beaten egg, mix well.
Add enough graham flour to make a soft dough.
Drop from spoon into deep hot fat (365 degrees).
Fry until golden brown on both sides; sugar while still warm. - 34.3466
1 In a pan, heat the ghee on moderate heat.
2 Add in cardamoms and cloves, stir for a minute.
3 Add in the sevian and stir until golden brown in color.
4 Gradually pour in the milk.
5 Mix thoroughly and cover the pan.
6 Cook on low heat... - 47.1871
Measure and sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
Using two knives cut in margarine or butter until a coarse meal-like consistency is reached.
Measure milk, slowly add this to the mixture, while stirring with a fork.
Add milk only to dry... - 33.7796
1. Grease well a 7 inch square tin with oil or butter.
2. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine sugar, butter and syrup
3. Place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4. Bring the syrup to a boil.
5. Add the... - 43.9088
1. Preheat oven to 425° F
2. In a medium bowl, sift together two cups of flour, the sugar, baking powder and salt
3. Mix milk into it and mix well into a dough, suing a wooden spoon; turn the dough out of a flour-dusted surface and... - 37.4907
Fruity Tea Bread
1) Grease a 450g/1 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, add the sugar and rub until mixture is crumbly.
4) Add sultanas, cherries, syrup and enough milk to make a smooth dough.
5)... - 43.8194
Quick Cornmeal Muffins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Whisk together the cornmeal, unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, sage and baking powder in a large bowl.
3) In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the milk, honey, oil and egg.
4)... - 43.0898
Last Minute Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, desired herbs, and salt.
With a pastry blender, or using two knives in a crisscross fashion, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Make a well in... - 38.7156
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
3) Cut in shortening to this and rub until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Stir in milk until well blended.
5) Knead the dough lightly about 3 to 4 times after... - 41.2652
Keeneland Special Feisty Bread Pudding & Bourbon Sauce
To make your holiday celebrations all the more scrumptious, Betty adds a festive spin to the classic bread pudding with divine bourbon sauce. It tastes so decadent and so wonderful that you won’t mind taking extra efforts to stir up a quick sauce. A classic... - 91.3972
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 1 cup warm water in 2-cup measure.
Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup flour; mixture may be slightly lumpy.
Warm milk slightly in saucepan.
Stir in butter.
Combine with salt, caraway seeds and anise seeds in large bowl.
Stir in... - 48.5022
How To Make Mozzarella Cheese
For Mozzarella Cheese
1. In a small bowl, mix together citric acid and ¼ cup water. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix together citric acid and ¼ cup of water. Set aside.
3. Pour the milk into the Dutch oven. Stir in the citric acid... - 0
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add evaporated milk, sugar, shortening, salt, eggs and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in fruit and enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (do not knead).
Place in a greased bowl.
Cover and let rise in... - 44.0751
Tapioca Cream Pudding
Wash and soak the tapioca in the milk with the salt for 1-2 hr Simmer the tapioca in the milk until cooked.
Add the butter, sugar and almond essence.
Separate the eggs and add the egg yolks.
Pour into a well-buttered pie-dish and bake in a moderate oven... - 36.0558
Cool milk to lukewarm & mix with sugar, melted shortening & salt.
Mix in yeast water.
Mix in 1 1/2 cups flour, then set aside in a warm place to rise & become light.
Add nutmeg, egg, & enough of rest of flour to make a soft dough.
Knead on floured board;... - 39.8676
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the milk, butter, salt, 2 cups flour and remaining sugar; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn the dough onto a... - 39.2164
Potato Puff Rolls
Mix milk, shortening, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, egg, potatoes, and 2 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in remaining flour and knead on a lightly... - 44.0621
Plain Scones Biscuits
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Heat the oven to (230°C/450°F or Gas Mark 8).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Make a well in the centre and add the enough milk... - 36.9416
Parker House Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form and add sugar, salt and 1/2 cup butter. Mix until sugar dissolves and butter melts. Cool until lukewarm.
3) Dissolve yeast in water.
4) In a large... - 43.341
Semiya Payasam (kheer)
Kheer, when made in Kerala is known by the name "payasam". This sweet dish is most often made with rice. But many a times, it is also made with vermicelli (semiya). Typically the 'payasam' made in South India uses jaggery and coconut milk in place of sugar... - 0
Lagan Nu Custard
Heat milk and sugar and simmer till reduced to 5 cups.
Beat eggs thoroughly and mix into milk.
Add khoya, essence and 1 tbsp of nuts.
Put in a suitable greased baking dish and bake in a moderate oven till golden and done.
Cool and decorate with... - 32.7288
1. Boil the milk and add half the sugar.
2. Beat eggs and mix with milk.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Soak slices of bread in the mixture for half an hour.
5. Shallow fry to golden brown. Turn over, fry the other side. Serve hot with sugar sprinkled on top. - 31.7071
Blend flour, milk, egg, and salt.
Heat lightly oiled 6-in skillet on conventional range.
Pour 2 tablespoons batter in skillet; cook until golden brown on bottom.
Brown other side.
Repeat with remaining batter. - 30.6073
Old Fashioned Bread
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and rub in lard or butter with the fingertips until mixture is like fine breadcrumbs.
Make a well in the center and pour in milk.
Using a knife, cut the mixture into dough, then turn out on to a floured board and... - 33.0179
Classic French Toast
1) Mix the milk with vanilla.
2) Keep the bread soaked in the milk for around 5 minutes.
3) Dip the bread quickly in the beaten egg.
4) Turn the bread with the help of two spoons.
5) Fry the bread in the oil until it becomes golden brown and crisp on... - 36.8536