- » Golden Granola
Golden Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden granola recipes.
Golden Snacking Granola
Preheat oven to 300°.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except banana chips and raisins; mix well.
Spread evenly in aluminum foil-lined 15x 10-inch jellyroll pan or baking sheet.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir... - 40.7835
Dissolve sugar and yeast in the warm water.
Pour scalded milk into a large beater bowl and add the next four ingredients.
Beat in 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour, then the dissolved yeast and beat well.
Add the whole wheat flour and beat just to mix.
Remove... - 46.026
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 38.1154
A healthy and nutritious breakfast is an ideal start for the day and here is a recipe that does just that. Watch Tamra Davis making grnola with oats, nuts and flavors on a typical monday morning. Great when served with milk and easy to store breakfast fare! - 109.354
granola muffins are made with granola mix along with muffin mix for a very crunchy and delicious muffin. The brown sugar adds some extra flavor. Try this granola muffins and disover the crunchiness of granola in a muffin recipe. - 32.099
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. In a small bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almond, and sunflower seeds.
4. Pour honey mixture into the bowl, and mix well.
5.... - 107.811
In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except raisins.
Stir until well combined.
Spread granola in 17 1/2 by 11 1/2 in (45 x 29 cm) jelly roll pan.
Bake in 350 F (180 C) oven 15 minutes; stir well.
Cook 15 minutes or until granola is golden brown and no... - 37.2323
Whole Food Granola Bars
What better way to kick start your day and pump up your mornings than yummy, healthy granolas? Robyn shows you how make granola at home using whole ingredients. Rich, tasty, and loaded with nutrients, nothing beats a quick granola during hungry hours. - 117.216
Multicrunch Maple Granola
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil and grease or spray with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, orange juice, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Stir oats, wheat germ, sesame and sunflower seeds, walnuts, and... - 41.2657
Peanut Butter Granola Gorp
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Place granola and pretzels in a large bowl; set aside. Combine peanut butter and syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot; stir well. Pour peanut butter mixture over granola mixture, stirring... - 24.152
Coconut Almond Granola
In a small saucepan combine the brown sugar, the butter, the cinnamon, the vanilla, the salt, and the zest and cook the mixture over moderately low heat, stirring, until the brown sugar is dissolved.
In a bowl stir together the coconut, the almonds, the oats,... - 32.8872
Chewy Granola Bars
These chewy granola bars are my favorite breakfast recipe. Made with some of the Thrive ingredients, it is fun to cook. - 119.363
Nutty But Nice Granola
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F IN A LARGE BAKING PAN (at least 12 by 15 inches and at least 2 inches deep), place the honey, butter, water, and vanilla.
Heat the pan in the oven until the butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
PUT THE POPPED POPCORN in a food... - 41.0357
In a large bowl, toss oats, walnuts, coconut and sesame seeds.
In a saucepan over medium heat, cook oil, honey, brown Sugar, water and vanilla until well mixed.
Pour over oat mixture and stir to coat evenly.
Pour into two greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 35.4618
In a large bowl, mix oats, wheat germ, cereal and corn-meal.
In a saucepan over medium heat, cook peanut butter and honey until smooth and thin, about 5-8 minutes.
Pour over oat mixture, stirring to coat evenly.
Place in two greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 36.2052
Chewy Granola Bars
These Chewy Granola Bars are simply delicious ! The raisin inclusions make these snack bars an addiction. Try these Chewy Granola Bars and tell me if you like them. - 30.5938
Home Made Granola Bars
Lightly grease an 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow tin.
Place the sugar, butter, oats, rye flakes and hazelnuts in a large, heavy based saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter has melted.
Increase the temperature... - 29.6761
Fruit 'n' Nut Granola
In a large bowl, combine oats, milk powder, fruit, walnuts, wheat germ and cinnamon.
In a saucepan over medium heat, bring brown sugar and water to a boil.
Remove .from the heat; stir in oil and vanilla until mixed.
Pour over oat mixture and toss to... - 39.6426
Crunchy Spice Granola
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread regular oats, wheat germ, and wheat bran on a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 250°.
Combine honey and next 5 ingredients in a small... - 41.5179
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, coconut, sunflower kernels, almonds, seasme seeds and salt. Mix well, and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, combine honey, oil, and vanilla. Keep over... - 45.6822
The Greatest Granola
Granola is the perfect breakfast cereal. Loaded with protein and natural fiber, it's a great way for you and the kids to start the day or get a quick mid-morning or afternoon "pick me up." The delicious combination of tastes and textures keeps this from... - 34.2294
Crunchy Spa Granola With Strawberries And Milk
TO PREPARE THE GRANOLA: Preheat the oven to 225°F.
Toss all the granola ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Spread thinly on a baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring often so that the ingredients brown evenly.
When the granola is... - 36.3452
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches.
Mix egg, milk and oil in medium bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients until moistened.
Divide batter among cups (cups will be full).
Bake about 25 minutes or until golden... - 36.1074
1) The oven is preheated to 300 degrees C.
2) The dry ingredients are mixed in a large bowl. (if a large bowl is not available, the ingredients can be divided into 2 equal portions and mixed in separate bowls).
3) The wet ingredients... - 47.9139
Betty's Chocolate Cranberry Granola
This is a high energy snack. It’s full of oats making it so delicious that one cannot resist. You can also make granola bars with this recipe. Do watch the video before trying the recipe at home. - 120.68
Birdseed Granola Squares
In small saucepan, melt margarine over low heat.
Add honey and sugar; stir and bring to boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes; remove from heat and let cool slightly.
In large bowl, combine rolled oats, bran, sunflower seeds, dried fruit, nuts and sesame... - 37.1377
Three Grain Granola
In a medium bowl, combine the puffed rice, bran flakes, oats, raisins and wheat germ.
In a small bowl, stir together the apple juice and honey.
Pour over the puffed rice mixture and toss until moistened.
Spray a 15" X 10" baking pan with no-stick... - 33.0207
Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, coconut, brown sugar, chocolate chips, and salt. Toss until combined.
4. In another bowl, whisk... - 0
Orange Granola Cookies
1) Preheat oven hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method Cream butter and add sugar till fluffy.
4) Combine together egg, vanilla extract, orange rind and orange juice.
5) In a large... - 46.5811
1. Preheat the oven to 300° and position a rack in the center. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; spray the paper with vegetable oil spray.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, oil and honey. Cook over low heat until just... - 27.4384
Rhubarb Fool With Toasted Granola
What better way to pep up on this spring outings than this Rhubar Fool! This pudding from Chef Kevin, is so rich that we almost had to lie down. This is such an easy rhubarb fool to make. It only takes 5 minutes to get the fruit stewed and your granola done.... - 113.384
Granola With Maple Glazed Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Butter a roasting pan. In a mini food processor, pulse the butter, flour, baking soda, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until crumbly. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the oats and 3/4 cup of the maple syrup; transfer to... - 30.3011
Preheat oven to 325°.
Line 15x10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; grease.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; remove from pan and peel off... - 38.9325
Granola can be served as breakfast and snack recipe. Granola gets its taste from nits, oats, honey and vanilla extracts. - 36.186
Granola Cookies With Raisins
1. Combine the flour and baking soda in a large bowl of electric mixer. Add .granola, sugars, soft butter, vanilla extract, and egg. Mix at low speed until blended, then mix at medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in raisins.
2. Drop by... - 33.1532
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine next 6 ingredients; pour over the oats mixture, and mix well.
Spread mixture evenly in a lightly greased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 325Â° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden... - 34.0629
In a large bowl combine oats, apple, and wheat germ; mix well.
In a small saucepan stir together honey, water, and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling; remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla or almond extract.
Pour over oat mixture; mix well.
Spray a 15xl0xl inch baking pan... - 39.3383
Honey Coconut Granola
In a.large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, wheat germ, sunflower seeds and coconut.
In a saucepan over medium heat, stir butter, brown sugar, honey, oil, flavorings and salt until well mixed.
Pour over oat mixture and stir to coat evenly.
Pour into three greased... - 38.3677
Savory Granola Crackers
In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, almonds, wheat germ, sesame seeds, honey, salt, oregano, thyme, and onion powder.
With a fork, beat together eggs and oil.
Stir into oat mixture.
Preheat oven to 400° F.and grease a 10 x 15-inch jelly roll... - 40.7246
Whole Wheat Granola
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a very large bowl, mix together oats, flour, wheat germ, coconut, seeds, and nuts.
In a separate container, mix together the rest of the ingredients except raisins.
Pour wet ingredients over dry; mix thoroughly until well... - 42.102
In 2 1/2- or 3-qt casserole, combine butter, sugar, honey, water, salt and cinnamon.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring after 4 to 6 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 8 to 12... - 39.058
Preheat oven to 250°.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and wheat germ.
Stir oil and honey together and pour over dry mixture, stirring well.
Spread mixture on cookie sheet and bake for 45... - 43.5934
Ealthy Oat Granola
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine oat bran, oats, dry milk solids, honey, sunflower seeds, oil, water, orange peel and vanilla; mix well.
Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes.
Stir in banana... - 43.6631
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.In a mixing bowl, combine together oats, almonds, coconut, wheat germ and cinnamon.
3. In another small bowl, add oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well and add this to the oats mixture. Toss well.
4.... - 45.7536
Home Made Granola
1. In a large bowl mix together the oats, soy flour, wheat germ, corn-meal, sesame seeds, dry milk, sugar, pulverized sunflower seeds, oil and water. Mix very well.
2. Spread in shallow baking pans so that the layers are not thicker than 1 inch. Bake in a... - 34.8509
Granola Yogurt Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water.
Stir in sugar.
Let stand until bubbly and double in volume, about 10 minutes.
Mix 1 cup warm water, the yogurt and salt in large mixer bowl.
Stir in yeast mixture.
Beat in 3 cups of the flour on medium speed, scraping... - 44.7204
Stir the flours together. Toast them over medium heat in a heavy cast iron frying pan or dutch oven. No oil is needed. Toast them until they are well browned, but not too dark. Watch carefully because once the flour gets hot it browns fast. Stir often.
Put... - 41.0355
Quick And Easy Granola
Granola is one of those great foods to have around the house. It does double duty for me as either breakfast (with milk or yogurt) or as a healthy snack. Most people buy readymade granola but it’s really simple to prepare it yourself, and you’ll save... - 137.578
How To Make: High Protein, Low Cal Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well till it combines well.
3. Pour into the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool and set before... - 0
1) Into a bowl, mix together the oats, wheat germ, coconut, nuts, sesame seeds, salt, honey, oil, and vanilla
2) Spread the mixture evenly onto a large greased baking tray
3) Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 325 F till a golden brown
4) Take... - 44.4205
Granola Breakfast Bar
Granola is considered healthy with natural ingredients like seeds, nuts and grains. It takes the shape of the bar in this recipe. Along with nutrients if provides energy and feeling of fullness for a long time. - 0
Banana Sweetened Granola
In a small bowl, mix together bulgur and boiling water; set aside until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 1 hour.
In a large bowl, beat banana with milk, oil, and vanilla until well mixed.
Add oats, bran cereal, coconut, almonds, wheat germ, sunflower... - 38.1301
Crunchy Granola With Berries And Cherries
1. Preheat the oven to fan 170C/ conventional 190C/gas 5.
2. Place nuts in a zip lock bag.
3. Lightly crush the nuts using a rolling pin.
4. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
5. In a small bowl or cup, combine and... - 40.6825