- » Golden Fried Prawn
Golden Fried Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden fried prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden fried prawn recipes.
Classic Fried Prawns
1) First, clean and devein prawns. Then, slit them half way and leave aside.
2) Make a paste of all the remaining ingredients and fill into prawns.
3) In a shallow pan, heat ghee and fry prawns until golden brown.
4) Serve fried prawns with... - 39.0125
Fried Buttered Prawns With Egg Floss
If you love seafood, this video is surely meant for you. Watch out to learn how the chef makes interesting buttered praens and garnishes it with curry leaves, seasoning and egg floss. It is a perfect dish to be paired with wines and drinks. Say Cheers! - 107.846
Chinese Fried Prawns
Marinate prawns (shrimps) in brandy and sauce.
Meanwhile, make the frying batter; sift flour arid salt into bowl, stir in butter and egg.
Add beer gradually, stirring only until mixture is smooth.
Let batter stand in warm place for 1 hour, then fold in... - 34.4816
Butterfly the shrimp by cutting a deep slit along back curve, almost to inner edge; open and flatten slightly,using bottom of a cup or flat side of a knife.
Place in a shallow pan; pour gin over and allow to stand 15 minutes.
Dip each shrimp in egg, then in... - 24.8548
Prawn rissois is a fried prawn recipe. Prepared with seasonings and spiced with nutmeg, the prawns are coated in egg mix and breaded with crumbs. Deep fried and served with a dip or sauce of choice, it makes a great side or appetizer for parties. - 47.9897
Deep-fried Prawn Bails
Mix the prawns with the pork fat in a bowl.
Add the egg white, cornflour, brandy or rum, ginger and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir well and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Divide the mixture into 24 equal portions and form into small balls.
Heat the oil to... - 38.5266
Chinese Fried Prawns
Sift flour into a bowl, add in beaten eggs, salt, prawns and soya sauce, mix well.
Lastly add milk and mix well.
Heat oil, drop in teaspoonfulls of batter and fry on a slow fire till golden brown.
Drain on paper.
Lay in serving dish and sprinkle the spring... - 34.7206
1. Peel the prawns but leave the tails on. Split the prawns in half from the underbelly, about three-quarters of the way through, leaving the tails still firmly attached.
2. Put the prawns in a bowl with the pepper, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and... - 37.1455
Sesame Prawn Balls
1. Place prawns, onion and spices in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Stir in rice flour, oil and coriander. Cover and refrigerate mixture for 1 hour. Using wet hands, roll mixture into small balls, then roll in seeds. Refrigerate for 1... - 34.2288
Fried Prawn Balls
Chop spring onions very finely.
Mix prawns, water chestnuts, spring onions, salt, sherry and ginger in a bowl.
Add egg white to the mixture with cornflour.
Make walnut size balls.
Heat oil and fry a few balls at a time until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen... - 35.6601
Fried Coconut Prawns With Coconut Martini
Take a look at this video recipe of Fried Coconut Prawns with Coconut Martini. Imagine sitting in the balcony with a plate full of these shrimps, and the cool martini in your hands. Doesn't that sound like a little paradise. Treat yourself with your loved one... - 116.134
Fried Cellophane Noodles
1. Soak the cellophane noodles in hot water for about 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and cut the noodles into 10cm/4in lengths.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic and fry until golden brown. Add the prawns and lap cheong; stir-fry for 2—3 minutes.... - 35.2182
Shanghai Fried Chicken And Prawn Balls
Bone and skin chicken breast.
Chop the meat very finely.
Place all the ingredients in a bowl except oil.
Add 2 tablespoons sauce and mix well.
Form into balls.
Prepare the batter by sifting the plain flour, cornflour and salt in a bowl.
Add water and beat to... - 40.4399
King Prawns In A Fennel Saffron Batter
1. Place the fennel and coriander seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a powder. Transfer to a bowl, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, tomato puree and lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Add the king prawns and coat completely. Cover and leave to... - 33.586
Prawn Rice Salad
Cut large prawns into thirds.
Cut cucumber or celery into cubes.
Finely chop bacon and fry till golden.
Mix prawns, celery, bacon, coconut together.
Combine sour cream and lemon juice.
With a fork stir the sour cream into the rice prawn mixture, adding salt... - 36.8629
Prawn Toasts is a mouth watering snack recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Prawn Toasts will get you a lot of compliments! - 40.8303
Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onion, capsicum and celery and fry until golden brown.
Stir in flour, add all remaining ingredients except prawns, cook slowly for 30 minutes.
Adjust seasoning and add prawns to saucepan 10 minutes before serving. - 34.0538
Prawns In Orange Sauce
1. Mix cornflour for sauce with orange juice, liqueur and salt.
2. Shell and clean prawns, keeping the tails intact.
3. Drain carefully, dry them and sprinkle with salt.
4. In a frying pan, heat about 2 1/2 tbsp oil over moderate... - 45.9674
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Heat fat, fry sliced onions until golden brown.
3. Add cumin and finely chopped tomatoes.
4. Fry well. Add cleaned prawns and the rest of the spices, except the garam masala. Add salt.
5. Fry for another 10... - 47.4006
Tiger Prawns With Soya Herbal Sauce
Leave the tails on while cleaning the prawns.
Slit the prawns along the back curve but do not cut right through, with a sharp knife.
In a bowl mix together soya sauce, sherry, crushed garlic, salt and ginger and marinate prawns in this mixture for 1/2... - 40.1455
Northern Prawn N Pea Masala
In a pan, heat oil and fry prawns light brown and remove.
In the same oil, fry onions golden.
Add masala and fry.
Add peas and fry 2 mins., then add tomatoes.
Continue to fry till tomato and masala form a thick gravy.
Add 2 tbs hot water at a time as you fry... - 43.6397
Spiced Prawns With Coriander Mayonnaise
1. Gently mix in lime juice and coriander in to the mayonnaise and chill till serving.
2. In a bowl, mix the cumin, chilli powder, crushed chillies according to taste, and lime zest.
3. When the spices are mixed, add in breadcrumbs,... - 43.7947
1. To make dough, place flour and butter in a food processor and process until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. With machine running, add enough of the warm water to form a smooth dough. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface for 3 minutes, then divide... - 35.4046
Separate the frozen prawns or dry the fresh prawns.
To make the batter sift the flour, add the egg and milk gradually, giving a smooth thick batter.
Dip each prawn in the batter and lower into really hot fat.
Cook fairly quickly until golden... - 37.593
Pan Fried Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
A super easy yet fail-proof appetizer for a party, these bacon wrapped shrimp are an all time favorite. Large shrimp tend to get rubbery when cooked. Cooking them in butter is an excellent alternative. The bacon keeps them from drying out. - 95.5476
Sesame Prawn Toasts
Dry the prawns on kitchen paper.
Cut off the green part from the spring onions and discard.
Place prawns, spring onions and salt in a food processor and blend until thoroughly chopped.
Alternatively, you can do this by using a wooden board and a Chinese... - 39.1369
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.5806
1. To make topping, place sweet corn cob and red and yellow capsicums(peppers) on a preheated hot barbecue or char-grill and cook until lightly charred. Cut corn from cob and set aside. Cut capsicums (peppers) into strips and set aside.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of... - 36.0872
Prawn And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Coarsely chop the prawns. Peel the potatoes and cook them whole in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and allow to cool slightly, then mash lightly with a fork or potato masher and set aside.
2. Peel the carrots and cut them into very fine... - 37.2435
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 41.8639
Prawn And Pork Toast
1. Place prawns, pork, onion, salt, black pepper and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
2. Spread each bread slice with pork mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Heat... - 35.3407
Spicy Prawn Koftas
1. Place the prawns in a food processor and mince lightly. Remove and drain through a sieve.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the onions, ginger, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin, ground coriander, lemon juice, green chillies, salt and fresh... - 38.6897
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
2. Use a round bladed flat knife to cut the butter into the flour. The flour should start to resemble large breadcrumbs
3. Gradually add the milk to the flour and bind together to... - 45.0318
Prawn Paste Fritter
Prawn Paste Fritter is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Prawn Paste Fritter is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 41.2319
Squid And Prawn Fritto Misto Di Mare
Remove the ink sacs from the squid and cut the flesh into small pieces.
Place in a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
Drain and dry on kitchen paper.
Set aside with the prawns and fish.
To make the batter, sift the flour and salt into a bowl,... - 41.4545
Chinese Pancake Rolls
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, corn flour and a pinch of salt. Separately, in a jug beat the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 4 ounces water until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring,... - 46.416
Curry Stuffed Pancakes
To make the curry sauce:
1. Skin tomatoes.
2. On a chopping board, chop onions, skinned tomatoes and apples finely.
3. In a medium sized saucepan, melt the margarine.
4. Add onions and fry it over a low flame for 5 minutes.
5. Add curry powder and... - 47.7649