- » Golden Dream
Golden Dream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden dream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden dream recipes.
Iba Cocktail Week: The Golden Dream
We continue IBA Cocktail week with the Golden Dragon. A crazy sugar milk cocktail that no doubt reminds us all of... fruit loops. This, of course, inspires our question of the day, your favorite cereal. - 0
Combine ice, Galliano, Cointreau, orange juice and cream in a cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into martini glass. - 21.4245
Golden Dream Soup
1. Wash, peel and dice the carrots into ½ inch pieces.
2. Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets.
3. Wash and cut zucchini into ½ inch dices.
4. Wash, string and cut beans into ½ inch pieces
5. In a large heavy bottomed... - 48.8849
Easy Cheese Dreams
1) Assemble the cheese slices, ham slices and a little sweet pickle between the bread slices.
2) Make 4 sandwiches and press them firmly.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the sandwiches until evenly golden brown on each side.
4)... - 33.8635
These crispy brown juicy Cheese Dreams make a truly dreamy breakfast fare ! Dig into a piece of this irresistible baked sandwich and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Cheese Dreams are welcome ! - 29.8639
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, butter, sugar and salt. Mix well and spread evenly on a baking pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to... - 47.9007
Split and butter muffins; broil until golden.
Cut bacon slices in half.
Top each muffin half with 1 tomato slice, 2 bacon halves and 1 cheese slice.
Broil 5 inches from heat until cheese melts. - 27.6785
Fry bacon until it begins to curl and turn golden; drain on paper toweling.
Toast bread in broiler 4-5" from heat 3-4 minutes until golden brown; turn and toast 1 minute on second side.
Butter lightly toasted sides, top with cheese, a... - 33.2075
1. Split and butter muffins and broil until golden.
2. Cut bacon slices in half.
3. Top each muffin half with 1 tomato slice, 2 bacon halves and 1 cheese slice.
4. Place on a broiler and broil 5 inches from heat until cheese melts.
5. Serve at... - 35.296
Put each piece of cheese between two slices of bread (taking care that the cheese does not overlap).
Tie a white thread round each sandwich.
Melt a tablespoonful of butter in a frying-pan, and cook the sandwiches for 4 or 5 minutes.
When one side is golden,... - 25.8999
These Cheese Dreams are terrific ! Just try these cheese stuffed vegetable garnished toasted sandwiches for your next meal and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Cheese Dreams are welcome ! - 45.1996
Apple Dream Bars
Combine flour and sugar.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Press in 8" square baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, apples and almonds.
Sift together flour, baking... - 44.1295
Venus Dream Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 425 Deg F (220 Deg C/Gas 7), well grease and line a 11 x 7 inch Swiss roll tin.
3) In a bowl placed in a pan of gently simmering water, beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture thickens; turn off the... - 47.8749
Heat oven to 350° (mod.) Mix shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Stir in flour.
Press and flatten with hand to cover bottom of ungreased oblong pan, 13x9 1/2x2".
Bake 10 min.
Then spread with Topping.
Return to oven and bake 25 min more, or until golden... - 25.2831
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease cookie sheet.
Process coconut in food processor until finely ground.
Combine with dates, condensed milk, walnuts and vanilla in bowl; mix well.
Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until... - 35.7135
Preheat oven to 350F.
Make Cookie Crust: In small bowl, cream butter and sugar, with wooden spoon,- until smooth.
With hands, work in flour until mixture is smooth.
Pat into bottom of a 13-by-9-by-2-inch pan; bake 10 minutes, or until golden.
Cool on wire... - 40.2206
Brown the margarine slightly in a frying pan.
Let it cool and transfer it to a bowl.
Add the sugar, acesulfame-K, and cream cheese.
Beat until smooth and blended.
Add the vanilla and baking powder.
Add the flour and mix.
The dough will be... - 40.2982
In saucepan, combine water, butter, the 2 teaspoons sugar, and the salt.
Bring to boiling, stirring till butter melts.
Add flour all at once.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove from heat and vigorously beat in... - 39.5559
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla, flour, nutmeg, salt, and walnuts.
2. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls. Place the balls about 1 inch... - 27.3392
Pineapple Dream Boat
1. Halve pineapple lengthwise through crown. Using paring knife, cut out and discard core running down center of each pineapple half. Cut out pineapple from shell halves in large chunks and reserve (use a grapefruit knife, if you have one, since it cuts out... - 32.6269
Preheat oven to325Â°F.
In medium mixing bowl cream margarine with sugar and lemon peel; add flour, cereal, 1 tablespoon water, and the lemon juice and mix until thoroughly combined (dough should just hold together but not be too sticky; if necessary, add up... - 35.2754
Raspberry Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 375Â° F. (moderate).
Measure flour, soda and sugars into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Cut in butter.
Beat egg and milk together.
Make a well in dry ingredients, pour in liquid and mix into a dough.
Press dough evenly into greased 9 inch... - 47.274
1. Cut out 16 circles from the bread using 2-3 inch biscuit cutter and brush butter over each circle.
2. Drain the salmon and get rid of its bone or skin if any.
3. Break the salmon chunks using a fork and blend it with grated cheese and cream cheese... - 42.1619
Peanut Butter Dreams
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, blend peanut butter, butter or margarine and brown sugar.
Stir in flour.
Turn out into an ungreased 13" x 9" baking pan.
Flatten dough with hand to cover bottom of pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
While baking,... - 45.8187
Peanut Butter Oat Dreams
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine oat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder.
3) In another bowl combine brown sugar, margarine, peanut butter and egg or egg substitute. Blend well.
4) Add the... - 45.7252
Esther's Cheese Dreams
1) Mix together the butter, flour, salt, shortening, and baking powder
2) Using the hands, mix together the ingredients to resemble a coarse mixture
3) Bring together to make a dough and divide into 4 parts
4) Cling wrap and place in the refrigerator... - 38.4457
Pineapple Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In medium mixer bowl, beat butter and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Blend in 1 cup flour until mixture is crumbly.
Pat into bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Keep oven hot, but remove pan... - 43.7831
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar until creamy.
With a fork, blend in 1 cup of the flour until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Press mixture firmly over bottom of a greased 9 by 13-inch baking pan, forming an even... - 40.6316
White Chocolate Dream Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat it with an electric... - 51.3465
Lemon Dream Pie
1 Butter a 9-inch pie plate generously.
2 In a large bowl, beat the egg whites with cream of tartar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and vanilla until foamy-white and double in volume
3 Add in 1 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly... - 46.2009
Dieter's Dream Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Add gelatin in cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
3.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin.
4.In a blender container, pour gelatin mixture and all other ingredients, except crushed... - 49.2808
Dream Squares makes the right pick as a party dessert or as a tea time snack. These dream squares are well liked by kids, try this out - take my word they wont let you stop with once! Dream squares are pretty easy to prepare and the only delay it takes is for... - 46.5135
Viennese Chocolate Dream Pastries
1 Preheat the oven to 425°Fahrenheit.
2 Let both the pie crust pouches stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Remove 1 pie crust from pouch, unfold the crust; press out fold lines.
3 On ungreased cookie sheet or... - 47.5956
Place pie filling in a glass casserole dish (9 1/2 x 11).
Sprinkle dry cake mix over top of fruit.
Pour liquid Butter Buds on top.
Bake at 350° F.until golden brown (35-40 minutes).
Check for doneness at 30 minutes.
This can be topped with... - 27.6714
Apple Crisp With Pie Filling
Heat oven to 375° F.
Mix together apple filling, water, and granulated sugar in a bowl.
In another bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
Fold the two together and spoon into a square baking dish that has been sprayed with non-fat cooking spray.
Bake... - 36.4898
Pecan Nut Crust / Tart Shell
Yield: 1 9” or 10” tart pan, or 8-10 3 inch tartlets
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a food processor grind pecans to a meal; add sifted flour, maple crystals or sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse briefly to combine evenly.
2. Whisk... - 26.7991
Strawberry And Banana Pie
Spray a 9-inch pie pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 475° F.
Mix all the above ingredients until just moistened.
Form into a ball and roll out on a floured surface to fit into a pie pan.
Don't over-work the dough, as this will cause it to be... - 37.9695
These amazingly delicious Clam Cakes are any seafood lover's dream come true. Delicious flavors and aromas all there to please your senses. You are going to fall in love with it at the veery sight itself - 40.9285
Clam Quiche Lorraine
This amazingly delicious Clam Quiche Lorraine is any seafood lover's dream come true. Delicious flavors and aromas all there to please your senses. You are going to fall in love with it at the veery sight itself - 43.4174
Nutritional Culture Cakes
Nutritious meals in a rush is the call of time. Chef Tawnya is a making a delicious and nutritious meal and she has named it culturecakes. She is actually making pancakes with lots of eggs to make it high protein and adds fresh fruit for flavor. She blends... - 99.1562
Lemon Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat liquid Butter Buds and sugar.
Beat in Egg Beaters until well blended.
At low speed, blend in flour.
Add skim milk, lemon juice, and peel.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Using a... - 42.8173
The Best Damn Meatloaf Ever!
Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to make her delicious rendition of a comfort classic. Better still, the recipe makes two and freezes like a dream for make ahead cooking! - 0
Olive Garden - Vegetable Lasagna
This Olive Garden- Vegetable Lasagna is a veggie’s dream come true. The wonderful combination of herbs, cheese, pasta and sauce is truly divine. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 33.7639
Simple Potato Pakodas
Potato pakodas are not only a favorite among the street foods in India, but also these are favorite snacks at many homes. They are crispy and savory. Served with ketchup, they are the ultimate soul pleasing food. - 0
Wood-fired Oven Pizza With Grilled Vegetables
In this pizza recipe video Chef Andy Arndt from Aquariva shows you how to make your own wood fired, authentic Italian pizza from scratch that's healthy and delicious and brings a little taste of Italy into your home. The wood fired oven does give crisp wood... - 123.634
Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie
This Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie is a dream ! I recommend this sweet potato dessert as one of the best sweet potato dishes you might have ever tasted. Try this Alabama Sweet Potato Meringue Pie and let me know if you like it ! - 49.9767
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
Janet Sue Holland grew up in Groom, Texas, a town of eight square miles with one stoplight. She married and moved to the significantly larger municipality of Greeley, Colorado. In the 1960s, Janet came across a recipe for Magic Marshmallow Puffs and created... - 42.1211
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93