- » Golden Cucumber Relish
Golden Cucumber Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden cucumber relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden cucumber relish recipes.
Mix all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer without a cover until thickened, about 1 hour.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Ladle into sterilized jars and seal. - 32.5135
Tomato Salad Stacks
1. Optionally peel tomatoes and cut out stem ends.
2. Make 4 thick slices out of each tomato and keep slices in order.
3. Separate lettuce leaves, wash and on paper toweling dry well.
4. Layer Tomato slice, lettuce, macaroni salad, tomato slice,... - 33.347
Italian Sausage Loaf
I tried this Italian Sausage Loaf for the party last week and believe me the accolades that flowed in were quite endless. The flavors of pork sausages, Dijon mustard, parsley, butter and tomato relish in this sausage loaf is quite awesome. Check out the... - 48.5378
Tofu And Chickpea Burgers
1) In a pan, add the onion, garlic, spices and lemon juice, allow to boil. Then simmer covered for 5 minutes until soft.
2) In a bowl, add the chick-peas, tofu and potato and mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, coriander and seasoning. Mix well and... - 44.434
Chicken In Light Sauce
In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, yogurt, and 1 cup of water.
Mix well and set aside.
Put chopped garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender, along with 2 tablespoons of water.
Blend until you have a smooth paste.
Cut chicken into... - 44.8674
Cubed Lamb With Onions And Raisins
Trim fat off the cubes of lamb.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a large-bottomed pot.
When oil is very hot, fry 7 or 8"pieces of meat at a time, browning well on all sides, and then remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
When all the... - 42.8656