Cream Vegetable Soup
- » Golden Cream Soup
Golden Cream Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden cream soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden cream soup recipes.
Golden Cream Of Potato Soup
Combine first 9 ingredients in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Gradually stir 1/4 cup milk into flour making a smooth paste.
Stir into soup. Blend well.
Add remaining 2 3/4 cups milk... - 34.9749
Golden Cream Of Carrot Soup
1) Combine together the water, carrots, ½ teaspoon of Bon Appetit, 1 teaspoon of the seasoned stock base and lemon juice. Mix well.
2) Cook till the carrots are soft and the liquid is reduced to nearly 1 tablespoon.
3) Melt the butter and add flour... - 42.3804
Cream Of Brussels Sprout Soup
Cream of brussels sprouts soup is a great way to include brussels sprouts in your meal. Cooked with added potatoes and onions with cream, the cream of brussels sprout soup is spiced with mace and best served topped with pieces of cooked chestnuts! - 47.1505
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Remove the crusts from the bread and cube.
Melt the butter and fry the crushed garlic and bread cubes until golden brown.
Heat the soup with an equal quantity of milk and garnish with the croutons. - 23.2762
Cream Of Pumpkin Soup
Saute leek in hot fat until tender and golden.
Remove pan from heat, and stir in the flour.
Add chicken broth slowly, and return to the heat.
Bring to a boil, and cook until thickened.
Add pumpkin and milk.
Reheat thoroughly, and season with salt, pepper and... - 33.2204
Cream Of Chestnut Soup
Cream of chest nut soup is a fresh and peppy soup made with vegetables and cream. Prepared along with chest nuts in a meat stock, the cream of chestnut soup is spiced with nutmeg and can be served with an apple ring garnish topped with parsley. Served as an... - 46.4665
Beef Stroganoff Using Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until they become soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until it gets tender.
4. Blend mushroom soup,... - 40.7484
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Melt the butter in a large pot and simmer the onions until very soft and golden, about 25 minutes, stirring often.
Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
Meanwhile, trim the tips from the asparagus and reserve.
Cut about 1 inch from the butt ends of the... - 31.3019
Cream Of Potato Soup
1. In a large pan, place the bacon and cook the bacon till crisp and cooked through.
2. Remove the bacon and set aside to drain on paper towels.
3. Remove the excess fat but set aside two tablespoons aside for use.
4. Add the onions to the pan and add... - 44.1973
Cream Of Beetroot Soup
1 Coarsely grate the beetroot.
2 In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine.
3 Add in the grated onion.
4 Cook gently for about 2 minutes until transparent.
5 Stir in the flour.
6 Gradually add in the chicken stock.
7 Bring to a boil.
8 ... - 47.5207
Indian Style Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Thick, creamy and rich soups make an energetic meal and are great to beat out the chills of winter. Here is a recipe by Madhura to make Cream of Mushroom soup with chopped Mushrooms and other common Indian spices. Scintillating with fragrance! - 119.641
Cream Of Celery Soup
Blender chop onion.
Saute in butter until golden brown.
Put celery, potatoes, water, bay leaf, salt and pepper into saucepan, cover and cook slowly for 30 minutes or until soft.
Remove bay leaf.
Put 1 cup milk into Osterizer container with half of cooked... - 42.428
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 Wipe the mushrooms and slice them finely. Peel and chop the shallot.
2 Heat the butter in a large pan; when hot add the shallot and saute quickly till golden. Then add the sliced mushrooms and saute over medium heat for about 4 minutes. Stir in the flour... - 32.4601
Cream Of Barley Soup With Prosciutto
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and cook, stirring often, until soft (about 3 minutes).
Add barley and cook, stirring, until it turns light golden (about 2 minutes).
Add broth, prosciutto, and white pepper.
Bring to a boil... - 38.7264
Cream Of Fennel Soup
Trim base and any bruises from fennel; thinly slice.
In a 2 to 3-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add fennel and shallots; cover and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are golden and juices have evaporated, about 15 minutes.
In a blender or food... - 36.6717
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until light golden, about 10 minutes.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper and stir constantly about 2 minutes.
Gradually add broth, then broccoli and bring to boil, stirring frequently .
Cover... - 44.4896
Cream Of Celery Root Soup
Here's an amazing Cream Of Celery Root Soup recipe for you. This soup is an all time favorite and can be easily prepared.Whenever I am in doubt while deciding the appetizers for my menu i often choose to prepare this Cream Of Celery Root Soup.Serve this Cream... - 50.9894
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and begin to brown, about 15 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
2. In same Dutch oven, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter... - 35.324
Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
1. Bring a kettle to the boil, then pour the water over the dried porcini just to cover. Heat half the butter in a saucepan, then gently sizzle the onion, garlic and thyme for 5 mins until softened and starting to brown. Drain the porcini, reserving the... - 36.2526
Cream Of Cheddar Soup
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook until golden brown; this will take about 30 minutes.
Add the consomme, wine, bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the bouquet garni.
Arrange a... - 41.2323
Cream Of Peanut Soup
In a small skillet, melt butter; add onion and saute until golden.
Add flour to make a roux and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
In a medium saucepan, bring milk to a boil.
Pour a small amount of hot milk into roux, and stir until blended.
Add roux to... - 29.5444
Tomato Cream Soup
Chop the onions.
Put the tomatoes, chopped onions, bay leaves, salt, cloves with water in a pan and cook until tender and a little thick.
Remove from the fire, cool and pass through a sieve Heat the butter, fry flour in it till it is golden brown.
Add the... - 40.9676
Cream Of Chicory Soup
1. Heat 50 g (2 oz) of the butter in a saucepan over a low heat, add the onion and cook until golden. Add the chicory and cook slowly in the butter for 10 minutes, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour in the wine, and when this has evaporated, stir... - 35.9027
Chutney Curried Cream Soup
1) Take a pan and heat the butter to melt it.
2) Add the onions and simmer gently so that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Take a blender jar and add the onion to it along with chutney, consommé, flour, curry, ginger and an egg.
4) Blend all the... - 48.2798
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Slice enough mushrooms to measure 1 cup; chop remaining mushrooms.
Cook and stir sliced mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of the margarine in 3-quart saucepan over low heat until golden brown.
Remove mushrooms with slotted spoon.
Cook and stir chopped mushrooms and... - 41.8978
Tomato Apple And Celery Cream Soup
1 In a large, heavy pan melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook gently until golden, making sure that they don't burn or catch on the bottom.
3 Pour in the sherry, vegetables, fruit, spices and seasoning to the pan.
4 Place a... - 47.0535
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a medium-size saucepan combine the tomatoes and their liquid, the tomato juice, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, 2 tablespoons of the coriander, the garlic and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover the... - 39.8004
Roasted Tomato And Chilli Soup With Black Olive Cream
1. Cut the tomatoes in half lengthways and, holding each half over a bowl, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon. Reserve the tomato seeds and any juice.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with a little of the oil and lay the tomatoes on it, cut-side up. Sprinkle... - 38.1836
Swiss Cream Of Barley Soup
Peel one of the onions and spike with cloves.
Wash calf's foot, chop in half lengthwise and put into a saucepan with the barley, spiked onion and bay leaf.
Add the water and seasoning, then cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Meanwhile, scrape and dice... - 45.4632
Tomato, Apple And Celery Cream Soup
1) Heat a pan, melt the butter. Put in the onion and sauté until golden brown.
2) Pour in sherry, and in the vegetables, fruit, spices and seasoning.
3) Take a double thickness of greaseproof paper, dampen it with cold water. Cover the ingredients... - 46.0295
Cream Of Vegetable Soup Normandy
Melt butter in Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium heat.
Add carrots, leeks, onions, and turnips .and saute until golden.
Add potatoes, stock and salt (if necessary) and pepper to taste Increase heat and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until... - 40.8288
Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Bacon And Garlic Croutons
Here's an unbeatable Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Bacon And Garlic Croutons recipe. It is an ideal Appetizer and will become an instant hit with your family and friends. The flavor of Vegetable makes this dish all the more appetizing. Try this Cream Of Parsnip... - 51.1964
Cucumber Cream With Sliced Ham
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the ham in the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are lightly golden.
2) Turn off the heat, remove the ham with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the cucumbers... - 46.5581
Cream Of Fresh Green Asparagus With Cubes Of Lamb
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the lamb cubes in 4 tablespoons of the butter over a medium-high heat for about 4 to 6 minutes, until they are just golden.
2) Remove the lamb cubes with a slotted spoon and keep... - 47.1973