- » Golden Couscous
Golden Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden couscous recipes.
Golden Curried Couscous
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Stir in raisins, lemon juice, ginger, margarine, curry powder, and couscous.
Cover pan and remove from heat; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Fluff couscous with a fork. - 33.5162
You May Also Like!
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
Add the carrots, potatoes, and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 39.6402
Mediterranean Meatballs And Couscous
1. Pour chicken broth and water into 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. Add couscous, raisins, parsley, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, turmeric and cumin. Cover and let stand 5... - 31.4065
• Combine broth, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium saucepan. Bring to boil.
• Stir in couscous, dates, green onions and raisins. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Stir couscous mixture with fork; spoon into serving dish. Sprinkle with almonds. - 30.2572
Moroccan Style Couscous
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until carrots are tender.
2. Gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover, and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. - 31.0942
One Pan Chicken Couscous
1) In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil. Put the onions and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, till it softens.
2) Then, put in the chicken and stir fry for about 7 to 10 mins till it is cooked through and the onions have a golden hue.
3) Now,... - 42.9094
Curried Couscous Pilaf
1. In 1-quart saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups water to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in couscous. Cover and let stand, stirring occasionally, until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add carrot, pepper, and... - 26.3559
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 121.851
1. In a bowl place the couscous.
2. Pour over boiling water.Let it stand for 15 minutes so that the grains are absorbed.
3. Fluff using a fork so that the clumps of grain can break apart.
4. In a skillet toast the pine nuts for 3 minutes on medium heat... - 50.4633
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Chop the lamb into cubes of 1 inch and put aside. Peel onion and chop into 1/2 inch wedges.
3) Rinse Zucchini and pat dry with paper towels. Trim ends and keep aside.
4) Wash and pare carrots. Trim them. Cut... - 46.7316
1) In a large skillet, saute the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, until golden. Then remove and place in a deep narrow kettle or a stock pot.
2) In the same skillet, brown the chicken and lamb and transfer into the stock pot and keep aside.
3) Stir... - 44.649