- » Golden Couscous
Golden Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden couscous recipes.
Golden Curried Couscous
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Stir in raisins, lemon juice, ginger, margarine, curry powder, and couscous.
Cover pan and remove from heat; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Fluff couscous with a fork. - 35.562
You May Also Like!
Couscous Salad With Apricots Pine Nuts And Ginger
1. Pour the couscous grains into a small mixing bowl. Combine the water, orange juice, olive oil, and 2 tablespoons vinegar in a medium-sized saucepan.
2. Bring the liquid just to a boil and stir in the dried fruit, ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour... - 31.2176
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321
Grilled Pork With Couscous
Trim fat and silvery membranes from pork tenderloins.
Fold thin end of each tenderloin under to make meat evenly thick; tie to secure.
Set a heavy-duty plastic bag in a shallow pan.
In bag, combine soy sauce, sake, honey, ginger, and garlic.
Add pork; seal... - 38.4861
Couscous With Fruit And Nuts
Pour 1 1/4 cups (300 ml/1/2 pint) of water into a bowl and heat in the microwave oven for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Put the couscous in a casserole and add the butter, pepper and mixed spice.
Salt the boiling water and pour it over the couscous.
Cover and... - 41.0243
Spiced Yogurt Pork With Couscous
Mix together the yoghurt, garam masala garlic lemon zest and 1/2 the lemon juice.
Add the pork chops and marinate for 10 minutes.
Put the couscous in a bowl and pour the hot stock over.
Cover and leave for 5 minutes.
Fluff up with a fork, then stir in... - 37.769
1 In a medium-size bowl, beat together the egg, egg white, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar, the orange rind, and salt and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Slowly pourthe... - 37.2553
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
Add the carrots, potatoes, and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 41.4742
Mediterranean Meatballs And Couscous
1. Pour chicken broth and water into 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. Add couscous, raisins, parsley, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon peel, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, turmeric and cumin. Cover and let stand 5... - 33.5552
• Combine broth, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium saucepan. Bring to boil.
• Stir in couscous, dates, green onions and raisins. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 minutes.
• Stir couscous mixture with fork; spoon into serving dish. Sprinkle with almonds. - 30.1528
Moroccan Style Couscous
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until carrots are tender.
2. Gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover, and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. - 33.0963