- » Golden Caramel
Golden Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden caramel recipes.
Papaya-pineapple Kebabs With Golden Caramel Sauce
Place 3/4 cup papaya, lime juice, rum, and vanilla in a food processor, and process until smooth; set aside.
Combine water, piloncillo, cloves, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat 13 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-high, and cook an... - 39.3365
Add 3/4 cup sugar to 3 tablespoons water in a small pan and cook, stirring, until the sugar is melted and syrup is golden. - 11.3119
Creme Caramel (caramel Custard)
Melt 1/2 cup sugar in a heavy frying pan over moderate heat.
When carmelized to a bright golden color, add the water and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar syrup has melted.
Pour into a 4-5-cup deep ring mold or pudding pan, and tilt mold carefully to... - 38.546
These caramel biscuits are super-delicious bites to go with evening tea or as party snack. Tuck in your favorite nuts and they become jus unbeatable! - 38.4316
Put the sugar into a saucepan with the water.
Stir until the sugar has dissolved then boil steadily until a pale golden caramel.
Dip small bunches of grapes into the caramel and allow to harden.
Eat within a day. - 21.7528
Place the sugar and water in a deep bowl and, cook for 4 - 5 minutes or until golden.
Remove from the oven using gloves as the dish will be very hot.
Let it cool until the liquid thickens slightly.
Scoop a small amount of caramel into a spoon and pour it... - 22.0948
Calypso Caramel Oranges
Use thin-skinned oranges, preferably seedless.
Cut the oranges in half horizontally.
Use a grapefruit knife to remove central core and loosen the segments.
Arrange oranges cut side up on a shallow flameproof serving dish and carefully pour a teaspoon of... - 35.6455
Sea Salt Caramel
Sweet and Salty is a great combinations so try out this recipe of a classic candy that is soft, dense and chewy with a hint of saltiness. - 38.7808
In a heavy skillet cook the sugar over moderately high heat, stirring constantly with a fork, until it is melted completely and a deep golden caramel.
Remove the skillet from the heat, stir the caramel to prevent further darkening, and pour the cream into the... - 20.2287
Candied Bell Pepper Caramel
1. In a medium-sized, heavy, nonreactive saucepan, combine the peppers, sugar, and cider. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes, or until the sauce turns golden brown, thickens, and caramelizes.
2. Remove from the heat and whisk in the Grand... - 28.1077
Caramel Sauce is a delicious and addictve sauce. You will definitely get hooked to the flavors of this sauce expecially when you realise how it transforms a mediocre dessert or even a vanilla ice cream into a masterpiece. Try the Caramel Sauce recipe! - 30.9062
Quick Caramel Buns
Generously butter 16 large muffin cups, 2 inches bottom diameter.
Stir caramel spread with 2 tablespoons boiling water.
Dribble a good tablespoon of the mixture into each cup.
Sprinkle with a few broken nuts.
Measure warm water into a small beater bowl and... - 39.275
Chocolate Caramel S Mores
Prepare coals for grilling.
Place 6 wafer cookies top down on plate.
Spread 1 teaspoon caramel topping in center of each wafer to within about 1/4 inch of edge.
Spear 1 to 2 marshmallows onto long wood-handled skewer.
Hold several inches above coals 3 to 5... - 28.1631
Chocolate And Caramel Flapjacks
1. Preheat oven to 130°C/150°C gas/fan.
2. Take a saucepan, add sugar, golden syrup and butter to it. Stirring intermittently, heat the mixture slowly till butter melts.
3. Remove from fire, mix in oats well.
4. Take a 22 cm square... - 42.8624
Put the milk and vanilla pod into a heavy saucepan and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat and leave for 5 minutes to infuse.
Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
Discard the vanilla pod and whisk the milk into the egg and... - 42.3705
Caramel Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the pineapple by trimming off the top and bottom. Cut off the skin, removing all the tough pieces.
2. Cut the pineapple in slices and remove the core from each.
3. Cut the flesh into small segments. Place in an ovenproof glass dish.
4. Peel the... - 41.6806
Oranges In Caramel
1. Using a potato peeler, thinly pare the rind from two of the oranges, taking care not to peel off any of the white pith. Cut the rind into very fine julienne strips.
2. Remove the peel and the white pith from all the oranges. Slice the oranges into rounds... - 26.8809
Classic Crème Caramel
Make a classic dish by making a crème brulee for friend coming over! It’s a fantastic creamy dish to have! Watch this video if your wanting to have this wondrous dish! - 114.12
Double Cream Caramel Sauce
1) In a dry saucepan, place the sugar.
2) Place the pan over moderate heat and stir until the sugar melts and turns to a golden caramel brown.
3) Remove the pan from the heat.
4) In a teacup, placethe water and pour all at once into... - 34.392
Classic Creme Caramel
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C / 300°F / Gas Mark 2.
2) In a heavy saucepan, boil the milk and vanilla pod together, then turn off the heat and leave for 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together and blend well. Discard... - 43.8468
Poires Au Caramel
1. Brush each pear with lemon juice. Place in an ovenproof dish.
2. Dissolve the sugar in 150 ml (1 1/4 pint) water, then bring to the boil without stirring and boil until the syrup becomes a light golden caramel.
3. Remove from the heat. Quickly pour on the... - 29.1127
Viennese Caramel Pudding
Heat the milk slowly.
Meanwhile make the caramel.
Spread the sugar over the base of a thick saucepan, place over gentle heat and stir carefully until dissolved.
Increase heat and boil briskly without stirring, until it turns a rich caramel color. (If too pale... - 44.6107
Creme Caramel A L'orange
1) Grate the orange rind finely and allow it to steep in the orange juice.
2) Warm 4 dariole molds or custard cups but do not butter them.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees
4) To prepare the caramel, put ½ cup sugar in a... - 39.8092
Caramel Custard French
1. Make this dessert the day before it is to be served. Beat the eggs until foamy in the upper part of a double boiler. Add 1/2 cup sugar and the salt, slowly add the hot cream. Cook over simmering water 5 minutes, beating constantly with a wire whisk or... - 25.0992
Caramel Cornmeal Mould
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) In a saucepan, put the milk with the salt, sugar and bay leaf.
2) Bring to a boil.
3) Remove pan from the heat, cover and leave to infuse for 10 minutes.
4) In a small saucepan, put the... - 41.7065
1. Put the milk in a heavy pan with the vanilla and bring slowly to the boil. Remove and leave to infuse.
2. To make the caramel: put the sugar, water and lemon juice in a small heavy pan. Cook over moderate heat until a rich golden caramel colour is... - 37.4283
Baked Caramel Custard
Follow recipe for Baked Custard.
Stir the sugar in a pan over a low heat until it is a golden brown sirup.
Put 1 tbsp. in each cup, pour in the slightly sweetened or unsweetened custard mixture, and bake like plain custard. - 19.246
Oranges In Caramel
Oranges In Caramel has a Tasty taste.The Sugar and Cream gives the Oranges In Caramel Staggering taste. Must catch it - 31.9249
6 large oranges.
Slice each orange crosswise in 1/4-inch slices.
Carefully remove any pips, and reform as a whole orange.
Arrange in a serving dish just large enough to hold them.
Put 12 oz. granulated sugar in a heavy pan.
Moisten with 1/4 pint cold... - 31.4534
Mix the sugar and water in a heavy-based saucepan and heat with care until it turns a rich, golden brown.
Remove from the heat and pour in the concentrated orange juice or squash, keeping your face and hands well out of the way.
Return the pan to the heat and... - 42.5839
Almond Creme Caramel
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pour sugar into a 9-inch round cake pan.
Place cake pan over medium heat.
Cook 6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and golden, shaking cake pan occasionally with tongs.
Immediately remove from heat; set aside.
Place eggs in a medium... - 40.4098
Orange Cream Caramel
Combine sugar, lemon juice and water in pan, stir over low heat without boiling until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boil, do not stir.
Boil rapidly, uncovered, until syrup turns golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Pour the syrup into an 18cm round cake tin.
Lightly... - 39.8626
Quick Caramel Buns
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small mixing bowl blend together sugar, butter, syrup and walnuts. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into each of ten 3-inch muffin pan cups.
3. Open biscuits according to package directions. Place one biscuit in each... - 32.1337
Colorful Caramel Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine 1 cup flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Blend in melted butter to form a crumbly mixture. Press half of the crumb mixture onto the bottom of a 9-by-9-inch baking pan; bake for 10 minutes.
3.... - 30.7194
Puff Pastry Apple Tartlets With Contempo Caramel Sauce
To Prepare Pastry: Preheat oven to 375°F.
If puff pastry is folded in thirds, to eliminate the creases, fold it in half and on a lightly floured board, roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut out 2 apple shapes about 6 inches wide and 5 inches long.
Cut out 4 leaves... - 45.9421
Banana Caramel Bars
Banana Caramel Bars is majestic taste. I have tasted this Banana Caramel Bars recipe in one of my friend farewell party, it was simply awesome. You must try this Banana Caramel Bars recipe at home. - 40.8999
Chilli And Cinnamon Creme Caramel
Put the milk and cinnamon in a pan and bring to just below boiling point, take off the heat, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the chilli flakes in 150ml water for 3 minutes then strain back into the pan.
Add the sugar, heat until... - 42.8962
Proflteroles Au Caramel
Put the water and butter in a pan and bring to the boil.
Take off the heat, add the flour and salt and beat until the paste is smooth and forms a ball.
Cool slightly, then gradually beat in the eggs, to form a smooth shiny paste.
Spoon into a piping bag... - 41.099
Banana Orange Caramel
Place the banana, pear, cinnamon, orange rind and juice in a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
Place the water and sugar in a saucepan and heat gently until dissolved.
Bring to the boil and boil steadily until a rich... - 34.8104
Simple Caramel Custard
In small skillet heat and stir the 1/3 cup sugar over medium heat till sugar melts and becomes golden brown.
Quickly pour caramelized sugar into a 3-cup ring mold, tilting mold to coat bottom and sides.
In bowl beat eggs; stir in milk, the 1/4 cup sugar,... - 32.8329
Put the sugar in a bowl and add 3-4 tablespoons of water.
Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes until the caramel is a deep golden color (remember that it will continue to cook for a few minutes once it is removed from the oven).
Add 3 (2) tablespoons of hot water,... - 19.6827
1) Blend rice and cream together and spread over a flameproof dish.
2) Garnish with nuts and sugar and grill in gently until the rice turns golden brown.
3) Serve cold. - 30.2794
Boil sugar and water together rapidly without stirring until the syrup is golden brown.
Add 1 Tbsp cold water and pour caramel into souffle dish.
Quickly turn the dish around until the sides and bottom are coated evenly.
serve as desired. - 21.6684
Easy Caramel Glaze
Combine sugar and water in small saucepan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar melts and caramelizes to a golden brown.
Watch very carefully: The difference between golden brown and burnt is only a matter of seconds.
Immediately drizzle over the... - 27.7814
This recipe for caramel sauce makes a smooth and buttery caramel sauce. Prepared with plain sugar and water, the sauce is slowly cooked till golden and combined with butter to make a delicious dessert sauce that can be used as desired. - 26.5995
Classic Caramel Ice Cream
1) On an enamel or foil plate, put the Demerara sugar and breadcrumbs. Toast under a hot frill they golden brown and caramelized, occasionally stirring. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
2) Keep aside and allow to stand till it is quite cold.
3) In a... - 36.4495
In small nonstick skillet heat sugar over very low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and turns golden, about 2 minutes; add caramel topping, vanilla, and vinegar and cook, stirring vigorously, until all lumps disappear and mixture is bubbly.
Place... - 23.4151
Salted Peanut Butter Caramel Parfait
Make the peanut butter caramel by heating the sugar in pan over a medium heat - use a pale-coloured pan so you can see what colour your caramel is, and make sure it's big enough to take the sugar in a thin layer.
Once the sugar starts to melt, tilt the pan... - 45.85
Easy Livin Caramel Cake
Combine potato flakes and water in large mixer bowl; mix until fluffy, about 30 seconds.
Add butter and eggs; continue mixing 1 minute at medium speed until smooth.
Blend in dry frosting mix and remaining ingredients.
Beat 3 minutes at medium speed until... - 34.8334
Caramel Cashew Cream Pie
1. Toast the cashews on a cookie sheet in a preheated hot oven (400°) for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally so the nuts brown evenly. Reserve the nuts; leave the oven at 400°.
2. Combine 1/2 cup of the sugar and the butter in a heavy-bottomed 2-quart... - 43.8242
Caramel Apple Dessert
Caramel Apple Dessert is a exotic healthy dessert. The vanila gives the Caramel Apple Dessert a supreme taste. - 40.3894
Vanilla Caramel Custard
Have ready a warm charlotte or plain mould and a thickly-folded band of newspaper to encircle it so that the mould can be firmly held in one hand.
Prepare the caramel by heating the loaf sugar and water together, stir until it boils, then remove the spoon and... - 34.34
Gooey Caramel Apple Brownies
YUM! Who doesn't like dessert? Zuzu and I made a fantastically delicious dessert to share over at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club Kitchen. Take a peek.... - 106.082
Is it a soufflé? Is it meringue? Doesn't matter what you call them, these are a simple yet elegant end for any dinner party! - 109.478
Santre Ka Caramel Pudding
In a pan, heat 1/3 of the sugar with 1/3 cup water till it turns brown.
Pour into a baking dish and reserve.
Mix the butter and remaining sugar.
Add one yolk at a time and beat till smooth.
Add sieved flour and the baking powder and orange juice.
Beat the egg... - 36.7009
Caramel Frosted Butter Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust with flour
2. Prepare a double boiler. In a medium saucepan, simmer water. Place a larger basin that fits over the saucepan without its base touching the simmering water.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 45.2569
Fresh Summer Fruit In Caramel-mint Sauce
To Make Sauce in Microwave: Place butter in a 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high (100%) for 40 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
With a rubber spatula, stir in sugar and salt.
Microwave on high (100%), covered with wax paper for 1... - 42.8629
Individual Caramel Custards
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar in a small heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture caramelizes and turns golden.
Pour syrup evenly into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups coated with cooking spray, tipping cups quickly to coat bottom... - 32.4052
Basic Creme Caramel
Combine sugar and water in medium heavy-based saucepan, stir constantly with wooden spoon over medium heat, without boiling, until sugar is dissolved.
Use pastry brush dipped in water to brush any sugar crystals down from side of pan before mixture... - 38.5801
1) Break sponge fingers into base of two serving glasses.
2) Sprinkle sherry or fruit juice over and keep aside.
3) In a dry pan measure half the sugar and put on moderate heat.
4) Stir with wooden spoon till sugar melts and caramelized to a golden... - 46.3638
For the caramel sauce, put the sugar and 5 tablespoons water into a heavy pan, stir until the sugar has dissolved, then boil without stirring until golden brown.
Add the rest of the water and blend with the caramel.
Peel, core and slice the apples, put into a... - 16.3308
Caramel Apple Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.Transfer mixture to the pan and press down in an even layer. Bake for... - 32.3892
Melt 1/2 cup sugar in a heavy frying pan over moderate heat.
When caramelized to a bright golden color, add the water and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar syrup has melted.
Pour into a 4-5-cup deep ring mold or pudding pan, and tilt mold carefully to... - 41.6107
Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Are you looking for Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe? I am sharing a simple and quick Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe with you. This recipe produces golden popcorn with a crunchy, sweet caramel coating. This candy is delicious on its own. You can try this... - 41.3951
In small nonstick skillet heat sugar over very low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and turns golden, about 2 minutes (be careful not to burn); add caramel topping, vanilla, and vinegar and cook, stirring vigorously, until all lumps disappear and... - 27.8474
1. Combine 1/2 cup of the sugar and 4 tablespoons of the water in a small, heavy saucepan. Bring slowly to boiling, then cook, just until mixture turns golden. (Watch carefully it will caramelize quickly.) Very slowly stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons... - 32.5436
Chocolate Caramel Custard With Cake
Place 1 quart mold or eight 4 ounce custard cups in oven.
Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine sugar and cream of tartar in heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Pour in water to cover.
Cook over low heat until sugar melts, shaking pan... - 45.1325
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, water and cream of tartar, then allow to boil.
2) Stir continuously over a medium-high heat until the sugar is fully dissolved.
3) Increase the heat and cook until golden brown.
4) Over an oiled, rimless... - 29.165
Caramel Pots De Creme
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, stir the sugar in water over a low heat until dissolved.
3) Then cook over a high heat, until the sugar is amber colored.
4) In another saucepan, scald the cream and... - 41.586
1) Lightly grease the moulds with a touch of butter.
2) Pre-heat the oven to 160°C (Gas Mark 3).
3) Into a small clean saucepan place the granulated sugar along with cold water on the hob over a medium heat and bring to the boil.... - 77.1377
Betty's Creamy Caramel Syrup
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Caramel Syrup. This is a luscious, golden syrup to use on top of sundaes, angel food cake, pancakes, waffles, and many more great dishes. - 0
Place 1 quart mold or eight 4 ounce custard cups in oven.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cream of tartar in small heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Pour in water to cover.
Cook over low heat until sugar melts, shaking pan... - 39.0854
Caramel Sticky Buns
1. Combine corn syrup, brown sugar,, butter or margarine and salt in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until mixture bubbles 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool.
2. Spoon mixture into each of 12 large muffin-pan cups.
3. Separate rolls. Place 1 roll in each... - 22.3181
Skillet Caramel Custard
Heat a heavy 9-inch skillet that has an oven-proof handle.
Gradually sprinkle 1/2 cup of the sugar into the pan and allow to caramelize over low heat.
Shake skillet vigorously to distribute sugar.
Allow sugar to caramelize only to the stage of a golden amber... - 37.0322
Making Crème Caramel
1)Lightly grease the molds with a touch of butter.
2)Make the caramel. Place the granulated sugar into a small clean saucepan and add the cold water. Place on the hob over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Continue to boil gently until the... - 88.0887
Caramel Macaroni has an implausible taste. The macaroni and cream gives the Caramel Macaroni a inspirational taste. Caramel Macaroni is inspired by restaurants universally. - 44.0408
Simple And Quick Caramel-walnut Monkey Bread
Looking for an ideal coffee-time snack? Try making this delish monkey or pull-apart bread. Studded with walnut and topped with caramel, this lip-smacking good bread is simple to make. Betty shares her own healthy, tasty version of this classic bread that can... - 102.091
Banana Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce
To make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 350F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the bananas, butter or margarine, and 1/4 cup of the brown sugar.
Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk... - 46.8693
Simple Creme Caramel
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a small saucepan, heat the honey and water, stirring until honey is dissolved.
Boil rapidly until the syrup is golden brown.
Do not stir.
Remove from heat and pour into 5 individual custard clos.
Allow caramel to cool and set.
In a... - 37.5942
Try this delicious version of Creme Caramel recipe. I am sure, once you taste this delicious Creme Caramel, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 40.4491
Blond Brownie Caramel Cups
Heat oven to 350°F.
Line 16 muffin cups with foil or paper baking cups.
Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar.
Add vanilla and egg; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking... - 43.9382
Pumpkin Creme Caramel
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place pumpkin on baking sheet, bake for half an hour and allow to cool. Halve the pumpkin and deseed. Remove the peel and make chunks of the flesh.
3. Pass the pumpkin puree though a food processor to prepare 1 cup... - 46.2373
Luscious Almond Caramel Pie
1. Using package directions prepare piecrust for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
2. (Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 400°F.
3. In small bowl, combine butter, 2 teaspoons flour, almond paste and eggs at medium speed until... - 46.264
Caramel Glazed Doughnuts
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water and tablespoon of sugar in a small bowl.
Scald milk, then add next five ingredients.
Cool to tepid.
Combine the 2 mixtures in a large bowl; add egg yolks and sift in 4 cups flour.
Beat vigorously until well blended, then add... - 41.8148
Creme Caramel With Fresh Berries
You will need: two Coming Ware 1 1/2-pint lipped saucepans; Pyrex small microwave ring mold; Corning Ware 2'/:>-quart shallow casserole Combine sugar and 2 tablespoons water in saucepan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until syrup is golden... - 40.1177
Crescent Caramel Swirl
Heat oven to 375°F. for colored fluted tube pan.
In small saucepan, melt margarine.
Coat bottom and sides of 12-cup fluted tube pan (do not use pan with removable bottom) with 2 Tbs. of the melted margarine; sprinkle pan with 3 Tbs. of the nuts.
Add... - 33.4907
Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie
1. Prepare Pastry for Single-Crust Pie. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer pastry to a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate, being careful not to stretch pastry. Trim and crimp edge.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir... - 33.3868
Baked Caramel Custard
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Fill a shallow pan half full of water.
2. Put 1/2 cup of sugar in a 1 1/2-quart heat-proof baking dish or pan. Set it over low heat until the sugar melts and turns golden. Remove the dish and let it cool 1 or 2... - 28.252
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 350°.
2) In a saucepan, put the milk, vanilla bean and lemon rind and boil it.
3) Remove the pan from heat and lift out the vanilla bean and lemon rind.
4) In a bowl, beat eggs with half the... - 35.973
Caramel Ring Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Butter a 9-inch ring mold. Dust with flour.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spices, soda and flour. Add the sugar and stir well.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat the mixture for... - 49.4447
Put the sugar with the water in a small pan and dissolve it over gentle heat.
When the sugar is completely dissolved, bring the syrup to the boil and let it boil until the sugar caramelises.
When it is a good golden brown, remove the pan from heat and slowly... - 44.8653
Apple Tarts With Caramel Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Cut the puff pastry into 8 6-inch circles and set it aside.
In a food processor finely chop the almonds.
Add the sugar, syrup, and cream until well blended.
Place 2 tablespoons of the almond mixture in the center of each... - 39.4129
Caramel Nut Ice Cream
Melt 3/4 c of the sugar in a skillet until syrupy and golden brown in color.
Add the water slowly while stirring, and cook until the caramel dissolves.
Mix the flour, the remaining 1/4 c sugar, and salt, in the top of a double boiler, and add the hot caramel... - 38.5991
Drain peaches, reserving 1 cup syrup, set aside.
Combine flour, salt, commercial sugar-nut mixture from refrigerated rolls, and lemon rind, if desired, in a heavy saucepan.
Stir in ginger ale and reserved peach syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 36.4186
Caramel Apple Dumplings
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over low heat, and cook until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Core apples, cutting to, but not through, the bottom of each apple. Spoon caramel... - 32.5843
Make caramel syrup: melt 1/4 CUP sugar in heavy skillet, stirring till rich brown.
Remove from heat.
Slowly add 1/2 CUP boiling water.
Return to heat; stir till smooth.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons cornstarch, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in saucepan; blend... - 29.8165
Prepare the caramel by stirring sugar and water until it boils.
Then allow it to simmer on its own until it is golden brown.
Grease a plain fireproof dish a souffle dish is ideal pour in the caramel and allow to cool.
Now blend together the eggs and... - 34.7567
Coffee Caramel Mousse With Pecan Praline
Measure 1/2 cup of the cream into pan, add coffee beans, heat slowly without boiling.
Spread sugar evenly over base of large heavy-based pan, cook over medium heat until sugar turns golden brown.
Spread nuts onto greased oven tray, pour about 2 tablespoons of... - 38.9024
Blonde Brownie Caramel Cups
Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar.
Add the vanilla and egg and mix well.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir in the 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
Divide the batter evenly among 16... - 42.5918