- » Golden Cake
Golden Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden cake recipes.
Golden Cake Doughnuts
A good way to win some compliments from friends and family is to prepare these Golden Cake Doughnuts! This is a great snack. Well flavored with vanilla and sour milk, this is a great option to satisfy the sweet cravings. - 50.2411
Rich Golden Cake
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Rich Golden Cake. Follow this easy recipe for Rich Golden Cake and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 48.0327
Golden Apple Mincemeat Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, allspice, cinnamon and salt in large bowl; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer, combine oil and brown sugar; beat well.
Add half the flour mixture; mix well.
Blend in grated apples, mincemeat,... - 47.8784
Golden Glow Cake
1) Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3) Add shortening, vanilla and 1 1/3 cups milk and mix well.
4) When all the ingredients are well moistened, beat the mixture for 2 minutes at... - 46.4371
Rich Golden Cake
1) Preheat oven to moderate (350° F).
2) Prepare two 9 x 1 1/2-inch round layer pans or one 13 x 9-inch oblong pan.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and combine.
4) Cut in shortening and pour in 2/3 of the milk.
5)... - 45.7692
Golden Squash Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 1-quart fluted tube pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray, keep aside.
3) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together, keep... - 44.841
Golden Syrup Cake
1. take some greaseproof paper and use it to line a 7" round cake tin with it
2. In a bowl, cream together the syrup and margarine until fluffy; beat the eggs in too
3. On a work surface, sift the flour and salt and add them to the... - 44.027
Raised Golden Cake
Make a batter of the yeast, one lump of sugar, 1 tbsp. warm milk and a little flour.
Sift 1/2 lb. flour into a basin, make a well in middle and put the leavened batter into it.
Dredge with flour and let it rise a little.
Cream the yolks of two eggs with 1 oz.... - 42.9335
Golden Loaf Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
3. Add margarine, egg whites, and 1/4 cup milk.
4. Mix with electric mixer 2 minutes at medium speed.
5. Add remaining milk, vanilla, and food coloring and mix 2... - 39.1325
1. Grease eighteen queen cake or deep patty tins.
2. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cream fat and sugar.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating each in well before adding the next.
5. Stir in the marmalade. Fold in the dry ingredients.
6. Half... - 38.9114
Golden Apple-oatmeal Cake
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
Combine sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla, add to dry mixture, stirring well.
Stir in apples and walnuts.
Spread batter in a greased and floured 8-inch square baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes or... - 37.6284
Golden Feather Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter until soft and smooth, and gradually blend in the sugar, continuing to cream until fluffy.
Add beaten eggs and beat vigorously until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and stir in... - 37.4853
Golden Pear Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the light brown sugar and wheat germ in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking soda, and cardamom or nutmeg, and stir to mix well. Add the yogurt and egg whites, and stir to mix... - 36.8363
Golden Glow Cake
Put shortening in bowl.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into bowl with shortening.
Add 1 1/3 cups milk and vanilla.
Mix until dry ingredients are moistened; then beat for 2 minutes at medium speed in electric mixer, or 300 strokes by hand.
Add... - 36.0954
Golden Sangria Cake
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease and flour a 9-inch fancy tube pan (12 cup) or a 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine the cake mix and the pudding mix in the large bowl of an electric mixer. Add the oil, wine, eggs and orange rind. Blend the mixture... - 34.4002
Golden Dollar Corn Cakes
1. Slit the kernels of corn by drawing sharp-pointed knife lengthwise through middle of each row; press just the soft pulp and milk out of hulls with back of the knife. (You should have 3 cups. Prepare and chill ahead of time, if you wish.)
2. Beat eggs until... - 25.1973
Golden Cake Recipes By Category