- » Golden Butter Cake
Golden Butter Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden butter cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden butter cake recipes.
Golden Butter Cake
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans. Dust lightly with flour; tap out excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed, 3 minutes.... - 37.2172
Golden Butter Cake
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually add sorbitol to creamed butter.
Beat constandy until light and fluffy.
Add lemon flavoring and mace.
Sift dry ingredients together, and add to creamed mixture alternately with eggs, beating well after each... - 39.9907
Golden Pound Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour tube pan, 10 X 4 inches, or 12-cup bundt pan.
Measure butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 5 minutes on high speed, scraping bowl... - 39.2725
Orange Butter Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Butter a 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Beat sweet coffee-cake batter 25 strokes; spoon into prepared pan.
3. Cover pan with towel. Let rise in a warm place, away from drafts, 1 hour, or until double in bulk.
4. Make streusel topping: Mix butter or margarine,... - 32.0738
Orange Butter Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in warm water in mixing bowl.
Stir in 1/4 cup sugar, salt, eggs, sour cream and 6 tablespoons butter.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition. (For first additions of flour, use mixer on medium speed.) Cover;... - 43.1606
Butter Crusted Pound Cake
Combine in mixing bowl 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, coconut and walnuts.
Reserve 1/4 cup.
Press remainder onto sides and bottom of a well-greased 9x5x3-inch pan.
Chill while preparing cake.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour with... - 43.5476
Plum Cake With Orange Rum Butter
1. Take a three pint ring mould; grease and flour it
2. Take a large bowl and add the first twelve ingredients to it - from margarine to the rum - sift flour, baking powder and spice on it
3. Beat them all well for at least a couple of... - 44.9796
Butter Scotch Cake
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder and sugar.
Combine butter, cream, syrup and chocolate in a pan and place over very low heat.
Cook till chocolate melts, stirring constantly.
Pour the mixture into flour mixture and mix well.
Add few drops... - 41.3165
Apple Pecan Layer Cake With Brown Butter Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch round cake pans with shortening; lightly flour.
3) In large bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4) Add applesauce, oil and eggs; beat with... - 48.6202
Quick Butter Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) Use a large mixing bowl to add flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder. Combine all together and place it aside.
4) In... - 41.8273
Caramel Frosted Butter Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust with flour
2. Prepare a double boiler. In a medium saucepan, simmer water. Place a larger basin that fits over the saucepan without its base touching the simmering water.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 45.2569
Dutch Butter Cake
Knead all ingredients into a smooth paste; keep half of beaten egg for decorating.
Butter a pie pan of 1" deep and 8" diameter.
Press dough into it.
Brush the rest of the egg on top.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sliced almonds.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden... - 38.0917
Dutch Butter Cake
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Sift flour and sugar together in medium bowl.
Pour in butter and blend well.
Add yolk and knead thoroughly.
Press into 9-inch metal pie pan.
Brush lightly with beaten egg white.
Bake 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 225°F and... - 35.8502
Dutch Butter Cake
Measure and sift flour, salt and icing sugar into a bowl.
Rub in the butter with fingertips.
With a fork stir in 1 slightly beaten egg to form a soft dough.
Divide dough into 2 pieces, and press out 1 piece into a lightly buttered deep 9- or 10-inch pie... - 43.9937
French Orange Butter Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in orange rind and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Stir flour... - 34.8413
1. Roll te pastry out to thickness of half an inch and cut into sixteen circles three and a half inch in diameter
2. Roll each of the circles out to make them slightly larger
3. Preheat oven to 425°F
4. In a saucepan, melt ethe butter... - 42.4142
Scandinavian Butter Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, ice water, almond extract, and salt with an electric mixer on medium speed just until well blended.
2. Divide dough into 24 pieces. Spread remaining sugar on a piece of wax... - 31.3583
Hawaiian Butter Mochi - Hawaiian Desserts
If you like to take the road less travelled, watch this video to learn how to make Hawaiian-style Butter Mochi in a modern way. Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shows his version of this popular Hawaiian rice cake dessert made in individual cupcakes lined with banana... - 127.377
Cheesecake With Pine Nuts And Pumpkin-apple Butter
FOR PUMPKIN-APPLE BUTTER:
Mix apple butter, pumpkin, and applejuice in small bowl, do ahead can be made 2 days ahead.
Cover and refrigerate.
For crust: Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grind graham crackers and sugar in processor until fine crumbs form.
Add nuts;... - 42.8867
Butter Cream Sandwich Fingers
For preparing the yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and 1/4 cup (50 g) sugar into a large... - 45.6984
Melt the butter in a pan.
Add the bread crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon and stir until well-mixed and golden brown.
Place 1/3 of the bread-crumb mixture in a well-greased deep-dish pie pan.
Cover this with 1 cup of the applesauce.
Continue to layer with another... - 35.4227
Grease and line an 18 cm (7 inch) round cake tin or a 1 kg (2 lb) loaf tin.
Cream the butter with the sugar until light, fluffy and very pale.
Sift the self-raising and plain flours together.
Beat the eggs into the creamed mixture, one at a time, following... - 38.2299
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin.
2. Combine together the flour and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the fat, sugar and lemon rind together until light and fluffy.
4.... - 45.0398
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and sugar.
Stir in whipped cream, brandy, and vanilla.
Add enough flour to make a dough that can be rolled.
Roll out on lightly floured board to 1/8 -inch thickness.
Cut out shapes that will fit the goro... - 40.6119
Melt the butter and pour over the sugar in a bowl.
Using an electric mixer, beat in the cardammon, egg and cream.
Gradually stir in the sifted flour with a metal spoon.
Grease a 23 cm - 9" tin and dust sparingly with flour.
Bake in a moderate oven for 45 mins... - 45.3165
Make the dough by sifting the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the flour.
Using your fingertips rub in the butter using the breadcrumb method.
Beat the egg yolks with the milk and mix just enough... - 49.5101
Crumb Cake Or Buns
1. Press dough in greased, 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Carefully brush top with part of the softened butter or margarine. Let rise 1 hour, or until double in bulk.
2. Combine remaining butter or margarine, flour, brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a small bowl.... - 26.2518
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin or a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
2. Cream the fat and sugar together until light and fluffy.
3. Place the eggs in a bowl set over a saucepan of... - 49.3471
Spicy Cake Doughnuts
Stir together thoroughly the all-purpose flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon,ground nutmeg, and salt.
Beat together eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, and vanilla till thick and lemon colored.
Combine light cream and melted butter or margarine; add to egg... - 41.7706
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Cream the butter and one-third cup sugar well. Add the egg and almonds. Sift in the flour and salt and mix smoothly. Spread two-thirds of this dough in a deep nine-inch spring-form cake pan and bake twenty minutes. Let... - 43.3024
1. Preheat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas.
2. Grease two 23cm square spring form or loose-bottomed cake tins with butter and line them with baking parchment or silicon paper. Keep aside.
3. In a food mixer or a bowl, cream together the... - 47.6199
Golden Butter Cake Recipes By Category