- » Golden Banana Roll
Golden Banana Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden banana roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden banana roll recipes.
Golden Nugget Cookies
Cream butter with sugar, egg, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Mix in bananas.
Combine flour, salt and baking soda; stir into creamed mixture.
Fold in oats and Chocolate Chips.
Drop by teaspoon onto greased baking sheet.
Bake at 375°F for 8-10 minutes.
Cool on... - 41.5573
Fried bananas are a quick and easy, delicious tea time snack. When you have unannounced guests over for tea, these tasty treats are a real life saver. Enjoy!! - 36.1102
Banana Nut Turnovers
Prepare pastry; divide in half.
On floured surface, roll and trim each half to a 12-inch square.
Cut each half into four 6-inch squares.
Peel bananas; slice half a banana onto each pastry square.
Sprinkle each with a little lemon juice.
Top each with 1... - 38.5806
Cooked bananas!! That's an unappealing thought for many people! Same for me, but only till I dared to taste Banana Savouries!! This is a delicious dish that my aunt prepares. Ready in only minutes, this is a must-try recipe. - 36.084
1) Peel, cut in half crosswise and then cut lengthwise.
2) Roll in the brown sugar.
3) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© the bananas until golden brown.
5) Serve hot or cold with cream if desired. - 30.1449
Fried Banana Patia
• Roll the blackened bananas on a wooden board and then peel the skin. Cut into 1" rounds.
• Heat a non-stick frying pan with sesame oil till hot and then fry the banana pieces till golden brown and like caramel toffee. Drain and set aside.
• Take a... - 35.1977
Fried Bananas As A Dessert
1) Dredge flour on a sheet of waxed paper.
2) Roll the bananas in flour to coat well.
3) In a pan or top part of chafing dish, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
4) Put in the bananas and cook until golden browned, flip to brown other side, mix... - 44.7935
Filipino Pork Lumpia Shanghai
Lumpia Shanghai is commonly known as spring rolls. These crispy fried spring rolls are made-up of ground pork, minced onion, carrots, and spices with the mixture held together by beaten egg. It is of Chinese origin but was brought to the Philippines by the... - 109.381
Peel and cut bananas in half crosswise and then lengthwise. (Each banana should yield four pieces.) Sprinkle the banana wedges with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Combine egg and water in a flat-bottomed bowl.
Beat with fork to completely blend.
Dip and roll... - 31.2584
Banana And Bacon Fritters
Cut the banana halves into 4 pieces, making 16 in all.
Wrap each piece in bacon and secure with a large wooden toothpick.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Dip the bacon rolls into the batter and drop into the oil.
Fry until golden brown and crisp. - 28.0662
Toffee Banana Puffs With Chantilly Cream
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Slice the bananas in half horizontally.
Unroll the pastry and lay the banana haIves on top, cut-side-up.
Cut around each half, leaving a 2cm border.
Put the banana pastries on a baking sheet and brush the borders with... - 40.5529
Fried Bananas As A Vegetable
1) Dredge flour on a sheet of waxed paper.
2) Roll the bananas in flour to coat well.
3) In a pan or top part of chafing dish, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
4) Put in the bananas and cook until golden browned, flip to brown other side, mix... - 36.8885
Mix together flour, salt, soda and butter.
Add enough buttermilk to form a stiff dough.
Peel and mash the bananas.
Mix in the coconut and spices.
Form the dough into a ball and roll out into a thin sheet on a flavoured board.
Cut into small rounds with an... - 43.1871
How To Make Almond Bananas
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Almond Banana's. - 0
1) Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
2) Cream the shortening with sugar and beat in eggs, vanilla, and banana.
3) Stir in the flour mixture, make a smooth dough, and divide it in two portions.
4) On a flour dusted surface,... - 43.477
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add mashed bananas, egg, and salt and beat until well blended.
2. Stir in oatmeal, golden and dark... - 32.7356
1. In a bowl, mix brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and set aside
2. Cut bananas in half crosswise, lengthwise and brush with honey.
3. Roll into shredded wheat biscuits and coat heavily.
4. Arrange the coated bananas into a greased baking... - 42.9428
Kovai Banana Patties Stuffed With Dry Fruits
Roll the bananas, skin and cut vertically into four pieces from top to bottom. Remove the black veins from the centre of the bananas. Mash them and place them in a thick bottomed pan along with half the sugar, half the ghee and cook over a low fire stirring... - 33.1233
Stuffed Sweet Banana Pockets
This is yet another sweet snack made with ripe banana. It is crispy from the outside and very soft from inside. It melts in the mouth with crunchy filling. - 0
Fried Banana Cake
Roll the bananas on a wooden board. Peel and mash them in a thali. Add the crushed jaggery and grated coconut and mix well. Then add 1 tsp. salt and the cardamom powder and vanilla essence. Mix all the ingredients well and then stir in the rice flour.
Knead... - 35.8213
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, and beat mixture well.
Combine banana, buttermilk, and vanilla in a small bowl.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, soda, and nutmeg, add flour mixture to creamed mixture... - 42.1883
1.Start by peeling the bananas and cutting them crosswise into halves or quarters
2.In a bowl, combine the first 4 ingredeints and mix thoroughly
3.In a blender, place the egg and milk and blend together properly, also add flour mixture... - 43.4969
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In 2 baking sheets, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) In a large bowl, beat the... - 49.9783
Pulverize almonds with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat margarine, almonds, remaining 4 tablespoons sugar, flour and salt.
Puree banana; add to almond mixture and mix until well blended.
Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into logs, then shape into crescents.
Place on... - 40.8467
Banana Sweetened Granola
In a small bowl, mix together bulgur and boiling water; set aside until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 1 hour.
In a large bowl, beat banana with milk, oil, and vanilla until well mixed.
Add oats, bran cereal, coconut, almonds, wheat germ, sunflower... - 38.1301
Banana Oatmeal Drops
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a large mixer bowl, beat butter or margarine, brown sugar and egg until light and fluffy.
Beat in bananas.
Combine flour, salt, baking soda and nutmeg.
Gradually beat into egg mixture.
Stir in oats and chocolate... - 47.7052
In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter.
Make a well in the center and add the bananas and eggs.
Mix by hand because the dough is heavy.
Turn out on a... - 48.9538
Banana doughnut!! do you have ripe bananas or you do not like eating bananas, then this is the snack for you. Banana doughnuts are some thing which shadows banana flavor and brings out soft chewy doughnuts. Enjoy them!! - 48.4565
Banana Split Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with prepared and rolled out pastry.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; prick bottom and sides of pastry with tines of a fork.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool thoroughly on wire... - 46.6495
Banana Crepes Flambe
1) Take bananas and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
2) Add cinnamon and 1/4 cup coconut. Toss gently.
3) Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the prepared banana mixture into center of each crepe. Roll up nicely, leaving the ends open. Set aside.
4) Take a... - 47.058
Banana Split Pie
1 Prepare the piecrust mix, following the label directions, or make pastry from your favorite single-crust recipe.
2 Roll out to a 12-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Trim the overhang to 1/2... - 43.3522
Sweet Banana Cutlets
This is a sweet snack that is crispy and flavorful. This is a different version of the banana fritters. It is served with steaming tea. - 0
Cardamom Banana Puffs
1. To make syrup, place sugar and 1/2 cup/125 mL/4 fl oz water in a saucepan and cook, stirring, over a low heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then cook over a medium heat until syrup starts to turn brown. Remove pan from heat, place in a sink,... - 40.2975
Creamy Chocolate Banana Pie
1. Place the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut the fats into small pieces and add to the flour. Rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add enough water to bind the mixture together.
2. Knead lightly for a few seconds to make a... - 47.0034
Banana Flake Bread
Roll the dough as thinly as possible on an unfloured surface.
Combine the melted margarine and banana flavoring in a small bowl or cup; brush on bread surface and sprinkle with banana flakes.
Roll up, jelly-roll style.
Knead dough for 5 minutes.
Place in a... - 28.2733
1. Wash raw bananas and peel with the help of a knife. Chop them into thin sliced wafers.
2. Rub haldi, red chilli powder, salt and tamarind pulp over the sliced bananas
3. Let them marinate for 1/2 hr.
4. Roll the marinated shoes into rava.
5. Roast them in... - 28.0673
Banana Cherry Pie
This banana cherry pie is a delicious, indulgent dessert sure to make your mouth water. Smooth and creamy, relish this scrumptious recipe! - 29.9807
Banana Oat & Honey Muffins
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Lightly grease and flour a tray of 12 muffin tins.
Put the flour, oats, baking powder, and nutmeg in a large bowl and mix together well.
Mix together all the remaining ingredients.
Use a spoon to fold them through the... - 40.9745
Sweet Mango Patia With Fried Bananas
• Peel the mangoes. Cut the cheek on each side in four pieces; so you should get 48 pieces. Set aside.
• Roll the bananas on a wooden board, peel and cut into 1" pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick, and when the oil is hot, fry the... - 32.7251
Banana Cream Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Line a 9-inch pie plate with rolled plain pastry, flute the edges and prick the pastry all over with fork.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden; then allow to thoroughly... - 47.6574
Strawberry And Banana Tartlets In Coconut Pastry Shells
Make the shells: In a large bowl blend together the flour, the butter, the shortening, the coconut, and a pinch of salt until the mixture resembles meal.
Add l 1/2 tablespoons ice water, toss the mixture until the water is incorporated, and form the dough... - 42.4006
1: Line a deep greased tin with some of the pastry.
Pour in the golden syrup and spread evenly.
Cut the bananas into thin rounds and cover the syrup with them.
Top with crumbs.
Roll out the rest of the pastry thinly and cover the pie with it.
Press the... - 40.3658
Banana And Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then beat in the vanilla essence.
Spread the banana chips between two pieces of greaseproof paper and... - 38.2185
Banana Pastry Dumplings
1. Heat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7. Brush a baking sheet with water.
2. On a floured board, roll out the pastry into a rectangle about 50 x 37.5 cm/20 x 15 inches. Trim the edges with a knife to straighten them. Let the pastry rest tor 5-10 minutes, then cut... - 31.6752
Banana Crepes Flambe
Sprinkle lemon juice over bananas.
Add 1/4 cup coconut and cinnamon; toss gently.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons banana mixture into center of each crepe; roll up, leaving ends open.
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat until golden brown;... - 36.5598
Banana Oat Muffins
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonfat cooking spray or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk the flours, cereal, baking soda, and baking powder together thoroughly.
On a large plate, mash bananas with a fork.
Sprinkle... - 41.2658
Pressure cook the Raw Bananas and Potato for up to three whistles.
Mash the Bananas while it is still hot.
Add Green peas. Add Dhaniya powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, salt & chilli powder. Lastly add cornflour and mix well.
Make... - 37.2719
Date And Banana Squares
Lightly grease an 18 cm/7 in square shallow cake tin.
Roughly chop the dates and bananas.
Place them in a heavy based saucepan, together with the lemon juice, honey and water.
Simmer the mixture gently over a low heat for about 30 minutes, or until... - 39.8478
Make Basic Sweet Batter.
Peel 3 large, not overly ripe bananas; slice on diagonal into 1/2-inch chunks.
Sprinkle lightly with lemon juice (1 tablespoon in all) and nutmeg (1/2 teaspoon in all).
Meanwhile, in deep skillet or deep-fat fryer, slowly heat salad... - 27.6132
Chicken And Banana Pancakes
Mix flour with salt.
Make a well in centre and add egg and oil.
Stir from centre, drawing in flour and adding milk as mixture stiffens.
Fry pancakes in a little fat until golden brown on both sides.
Melt butter, stir in flour; stir in milk, simmer... - 44.3381
Bananas With Cinnamon Triangles
1. Cut pastry into four 10 cm (4 in) squares, then cut squares into triangles. Combine cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Brush pastry triangles with water and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture. Place on agreased baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until... - 36.5158
Banana Cookies has a grand taste. Banana Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with cream, banana and nuts, topped with raisins. Banana Cookies is loved by kids. - 42.9549
Banana Nut Pie
My husband can live on the Banana Nut Pie. This tasty pie is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties as itâ€™s a wonderful dish to end a meal with. Try this delicious Banana Nut Pie for yourself. - 49.4743
Banana Rum Pie
1) Prepare a pastry and roll out pastry.
2) Line a 9-inch pie plate.
3) Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
4) Flute edge; prick bottom and sides of pastry with tines of a fork.
5) Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
6) Cool... - 45.9786
Fish Stick With Banana Chutney
To make the banana chutney: Grate 1 tablespoon rind from the limes into a medium bowl; cut the limes in half and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice into the bowl.
Discard the limes.
Stir in the bananas, red and green peppers, scallions, jalapefio peppers, brown... - 43.489
Strawberry And Banana Pie
Spray a 9-inch pie pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 475° F.
Mix all the above ingredients until just moistened.
Form into a ball and roll out on a floured surface to fit into a pie pan.
Don't over-work the dough, as this will cause it to be... - 37.9695
Chocolate Chip Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, oats, almonds, baking soda, and salt; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together brown sugar and butter; using an electric mixer, beat at... - 47.5077
Banana Cream Pie
Cream butter and sugar, add egg, beat well.
Sift flour, ground rice and baking powder, work into creamed mixture, knead well until smooth.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Roll out pastry on floured surface to fit lightly greased 9 in. pie plate.
Decorate edges... - 45.3869
Warm Banana Pecan Tart
This Warm Banana Pecan tart features on my dessert menu the most ever since I've tasted it for the first time ! This fruit and nut bake so very addictive. Try this Warm Banana Pecan tart and let me know if you can live without it ! - 48.2851
Baked Bananas In Phyllo
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Greases a clean work surface with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Place a sheet of phyllo dough and unroll it.
4. Grease the surface of phyllo dough sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Top with a second sheet of... - 44.5276
Kera Per Eda ( Eggs On Fried Bananas )
1. Take very ripe cooking bananas. Roll them on a wooden board, peel and slice them.
2. Take a heavy fry pan, place half a cup ghee in it and when hot fry the banana slices till soft and golden. Remove from ghee and mash the cooked bananas till soft. Mix in... - 22.8901
Gourmet Banana Cream Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the vegetable fat and with your fingertips rub it into the flour until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add a tablespoon of iced water and mix and knead the dough until it is smooth.
Add more water if the dough... - 46.3518
Banana And Ham Fritters
1. In a medium size skillet add 1 inch water and boil.
2. Add salt, pepper and bananas in the ater. Cook over medium heat keeping the skillet covered till the bananas get soft.
3. Drain bananas to remove water and place them back to the skillet. Heat... - 45.8316
Banana Ham Fritters
1. In a medium skillet, pour one inch of water and then bring it to the boil
2. Add the bananas to the pan along with salt and pepper and cook covered over medium heat.
3. Drain the bananas and return to the pan to dry out slightly.
4. Mash the... - 44.0993
A Really Great Banana Bread! Probably the best and, when made in its simplest form, it’s one of the easiest recipes for banana bread I know.
Here’s a banana bread recipe that I hope you’ll become very familiar with. It’s You’ll notice several... - 53.2547
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
Banana Pecan Strudel With Raisin Brandy Cream
1. Preheat the broiler. Assemble the mise en place trays. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
2. Combine the raisins and brandy in a small glass or ceramic bowl and let soak for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise... - 46.0562
Vanilla Banana Cream Pie
This Banana Cream Pie tastes incredible ! Try this creamy sweet fruity dessert and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Banana Cream Pie are welcome ! - 47.5739
Oven Fried Chicken And Bananas
1. In a bowl, blend the Cream of Coconut and lemon juice.
2. Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
5. Peel and halve each banana, crosswise.
6.... - 42.0932
Butter Chicken Maryland
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the drumsticks.
Dip into the egg, then coat with the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan, add the chicken and fry, turning, until golden brown all over.
Lower the heat, cover and cook... - 41.6223
Beat eggs lightly in a flat dish.
Combine flour and cinnamon in another flat dish.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Cut peeled bananas in half lengthwise then in half crosswise.
Dip banana pieces and pineapple pieces in egg, then roll each in... - 37.7916
If you intentionally steer clear of unhealthy bingeing, then this recipe will allow you to gorge without flinching. This traditional Cuban favorite is usually fried. However, Juan Montalvo makes this recipe health-friendly by baking the plantains instead of... - 86.2931
Carne Relleno With Fried Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a flat work surface, place the beef and spread the top side with garlic paste.
3. Season the beef with salt, pepper, and oregano.
4. Add layers of the ham, onion, carrot, chile, and bell pepper;... - 48.7561
Try this delicious version of Banola Breakfast recipe. I am sure, once you taste this mouth-watering Banola Breakfast, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 38.7264
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
1) Prepare the corn fritters by mixing together the egg, flour, salt and cayenne pepper. Beat the batter well.
2) Add in the worcestershire sauce and drained corn.
3) In a pan of hot oil, drop in tablespoons of the above batter. Fry for about 5... - 45.8187
Macuto Chicken is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Macuto Chicken recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.4527
Remove the skin from the fish and roll in the seasoned flour.
Dip the fish into the beaten egg and then coat in a mixture of the breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Fry in some butter or oil until done.
Peel the bananas and cut into halves Lengthwise, drain the... - 32.5598
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the whole egg and gradually beat in milk.
Stir in drained sweetcorn and leave batter to stand.
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Cut each chicken breast in half and coat with... - 44.7749
Vegetable Gular Kabab
1 Cook the gram dal and bananas separately till just done. On no account they should be overcooked. Drain the dal. Peel and grate the banana.
2 Heat the saffron and mix with the milk. Finely chop the green chillies and fresh coriander.
3 Blend the dal,... - 35.7511
Stars And Stripes Dessert Pizza
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Unroll refrigerated crescent-roll dough into 3 long strips.
Arrange dough over 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone to cover, pinching seams together to seal.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and cool to room... - 47.2246
Hawaiian Fruit Fritters
Beat eggs, milk and salt together.
Cut fruit into inch-long pieces and dip in egg mixture and roll in crumbs.
Deep fry in oil until golden brown. - 26.3118
Kele Ki Meethi Puri
Mix all ingredients, except ghee for frying, and knead well into a stiff dough, adding water if needed.
Make into marble-sized balls and roll out each into 8 cm rounds.
Fry in hot ghee till puffed and golden.
Serve hot or cold with cream. - 31.9649
Funny Face Pancakes
1. To pancake mix, in medium bowl, add milk, egg, and salad oil. Stir until pancake mix is just moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
2. Meanwhile, slowly heat griddle or heavy skillet. Skillet is hot enough when a little cold water dropped onto skillet rolls off... - 32.9695
Tranche Awe Fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Roll the pastry out to into a 12"X7" reactangle adn cut away the border an inch and a half wide all around the reactangle
3. Lift the cut rectangle off and roll the solid rectangle... - 40.8473
Fresh Fruit Rous
Fresh Fruit Rous has a yummy taste. The Vanilla ice cream and sugar icing makes the Fresh Fruit Rous a prefect after meal dessert. - 34.1389
Fruit Platter Pie
Prepare pastry for Two-crust Pie as directed on package exceptâ€”roll each round into an 11-inch circle and ease into 10-inch pizza pan.
Fold under 1/2 inch of dough around edge; pinch or pleat edge.
Prick bottom and side with fork.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes... - 32.4006
Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, coconut, flax meal seeds, salt, cinnamon, pecans, and blueberries.
4. In another bowl mash bananas add in coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla. Mix until... - 102.999
How To Make: High Protein, Low Cal Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well till it combines well.
3. Pour into the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool and set before... - 0
Devonshire Fruit Tart
Roll out the pastry.
Grease the outside of a baking tin approx.
14" x 14" x 2" deep and cover with the pastry, turning over the edges to make a firm rim.
Place the tin on a baking sheet, prick the pastry all over and bake at 400° F for 15 minutes.
Remove... - 43.5823
Deep Fried Eggs With Sauces
Hard-boil 8 eggs for 8 to 10 minutes, place briefly in cold water.
Peel and set aside to cool.
For the curry sauce mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt and the curry.
Peel the apple and grate into the sauce.
Peel the banana, slice lengthwise, cut into small... - 41.772
Oatmeal Orange Coffee Cake
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
Combine bananas, orange juice, butter, egg, orange rind and vanilla. Add to flour mixture stirring just until... - 38.3243
Tropical Fruit Crunch
1) In a non-stick pan, melt 2/3 of the butter.
2) Dredge the oats, four tablespoons of the sugar and coconut.
3) Allow the coconut mixture to cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp and golden.
4) In another non-stick pan, melt the... - 45.2889
Grandpa Craig's Pancakes
In a large bowl, stir together flour, corn-meal, rolled oats, oat bran, sugar, soda, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl, beat to blend buttermilk, sour cream, eggs, and butter.
Mix liquid ingredients into dry until well blended.
Heat an electric griddle... - 43.0805