- » Golden Apple Bar
Golden Apple Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of golden apple bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for golden apple bar recipes.
Minneappleis Streusel Bar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving 2-inch overhang around all sides. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make dough: On baking sheet, spread oats in even layer.
3. Bake in 350° oven until... - 43.166
You May Also Like!
Apple Dream Bars
Combine flour and sugar.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Press in 8" square baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, apples and almonds.
Sift together flour, baking... - 44.1295
Salted Caramel Apple Bars
Here’s a great recipe for this time of the year. Tart apples, topped with salted caramel and sandwiched between a crunchy crust. I make my own caramel from scratch but feel free to use store bought caramels. Simply mix them with a TBS of heavy cream and... - 130.582
Apple Date Bars
In medium saucepan, combine sugar, apples, water and dates.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Cook until thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into... - 44.5618
Sticky Date And Apple Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Line an 18-20 cm / 7-8 in square or rectangular loose-based cake tin. In a large pan heat the margarine, sugar, syrup and dates, stirring until the dates soften completely.
2. Gradually work in the oats, flour,... - 35.6433
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.6213
After School Apple Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt to combine.
3) With a pastry blender, cut in butter to make the mixture coarse crumbs.
4) Add egg and stir in to combine.
5) Use... - 46.4756
Crumbly Apricot & Apple Bars
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
Lightly grease a 23 x 28cm (9 x 11.in) shallow cake tin.
Put the apricots and apples in a saucepan with the apple juice and the orange zest.
Simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Cool the mixture slightly and transfer it to a... - 44.5385
Apple Almond Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Add butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until butter cut into pea sized... - 47.1401
Apple Cheese Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, butter, 1/2 cup sugar, egg yolks, and baking powder; using an electric mixer, beat until mixture is crumbly.
3. Into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch... - 47.1515
Caramel Apple Bars
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix brown sugar, margarine and shortening.
Stir in 1 3/4 cups flour, the oats, salt and baking soda.
Remove 2 cups of the mixture; reserve.
Press remaining mixture in ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Toss apples and 3... - 43.2889
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly beat egg yolk in a glass measuring cup. Add enough milk to egg yolk to make 2/3 cup liquid total; mix well.... - 32.9235