- » Gold Cake
Gold Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gold cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gold cake recipes.
Sherry Gold Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to sift together.
3) Fold in butter, shortening, flavoring, yolks and milk.
4) In a mixer, beat for 2 minutes at medium speed. Alternately whip vigorously... - 48.036
Old Fashion Gold Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter and sugar until fluffy and then beat in egg yolks in the mixture.
3) Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
4) Add in the creamed mixture along with milk in 1/3rd portion.
5) Stir in... - 45.8789
Black And Gold Marble Cake
Black And Gold Marble Cake is a simple and easy to make dessert recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Black And Gold Marble Cake is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.3153
Mango Gold Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter 2 9-inch layer cake pans, and line bottoms with wax paper.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and spices 3 times.
In a large bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and then egg... - 44.0567
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, add sugar gradually; cream until fluffy
3.Now add yolks in thirds, beating well after each addition
4.Stir in sifted dry ingredients alternately with liquids,... - 41.0045
Lemon Gold Cake
This Lemon Gold Cake is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible Lemon Gold Cake is something you must not want to miss out on! - 40.0745
Easy Gold Cake
Who isn't excited about making cake and this Easy Gold Cake is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple to prepare, this Easy Gold Cake is evenly sweetened to give that sweet taste! Give it a try and... - 40.0311
Sift flour, measure and resift with baking powder, salt and mace 3 times.
Cream butter until soft, add sugar gradually and cream until fluffy.
Beat egg yolks thoroughly, about .1/2 minute.
Combine with the butter-sugar mixture and beat well until light in... - 39.3823
Gold Petits-fours Cake
.1 Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease well and flour an 1 l-by-7-by- 1-1/2-inch baking pan.
Into large bowl of electric mixer, sift flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add shortening, milk, and vanilla.
At low speed, beat 30 seconds, scraping side of bowl... - 38.9093
Best Gold Cake
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease well and flour three 8-by-1-1/2-inch layer-cake pans, or two 9-by- 1-1/2-inch layer-cake pans, or a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
Into large bowl of electric mixer, sift flour with sugar, salt, and baking powder.
Add shortening... - 38.9049
Gold Cake Ii
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together 3 times.
Work shortening with a spoon, until fluffy and creamy, then gradually add the sugar, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Beat egg yolks with a hand or electric beater until... - 37.205
Gold Cake I
Sift together 3 times the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Work shortening with a spoon, until fluffy and creamy; then gradually add sugar, while continuing to work with a spoon until mixture is light.
Add egg yolks, which have been beaten with a hand or... - 36.9857
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream the butter with extract; gradually add the sugar, creaming well.
Add the beaten egg yolks in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beating until just blended after each addition, alternately add... - 34.9731
Gold Layer Cake
Gold layer cake is a simple cake made with eggs and flour. Flavored with vanilla with sugar for sweetness, the gold layer cake can be topped with a golden fruit syrup for a special golden look. - 34.0007
Cream shortening and add sugar gradually while creaming.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored and add to sugar mixture.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Mix flavoring with milk and add to sugar mixture alternately with sifted dry... - 33.312
Gold Layer Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Grease 2 8-inch layer pans.
2. Cream the shortening and mix with the sugar, salt, lemon extract and egg yolks.
3. Sift the flour with the baking powder and add alternately with the milk, mixing well after each... - 32.8512
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 30.6972
Gold Cake Recipes By Category