- » Gochugaru
Enjoy our collection of gochugaru recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gochugaru recipes.
Korean Spicy Rice Cake
If you love spicy treat, you can't really get over this street food delight easily. Anna Kims shows us how to prepare spicy rice cakes at the close confines of your kitchen, easily. Now you don't really have to fly to Korea to savor its spicy street food.... - 101.118
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 124.062
Korean Squid And Vegetable Stir-fry
Squid is a cheap and nutritious seafood option thus perfect for the frugal gourmet cook! What more, it’s easy to cook as it takes just a few minutes. This Korean style squid stir fry is spicy with the goodness of veggies. James uses frozen squid which saves... - 131.968
La Galbi With Ssam Jang / Korean Bbq Beef Ribs / 갈비
1. For meat marinade – in a food processor, add in the apple sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic and onion. Blend well for a few minutes.
2. Arrange beef ribs in a casserole dish and pour in the puree. Rub with hands and let it marinate for... - 0
Golbaengi Muchim (spicy Bai Top Shell Salad)
If you've been Korean bar in Korea, you probably saw at least one table has Golbaengi muchim. It is very popular in Korea, but because of the image of bai top shell - snail, not everyone loves it at first sight.
It's chewy, very delicious with the spicy... - 0
Dak Galbi - Korean Spicy Chicken
1. In a bowl, add the gochujang paste, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, honey, gochugaru, black pepper, mirin and soy sauce. Stir to mix.
2. Add ¼ of this sauce to the chicken pieces, mix and let it marinate. The longer you marinate the better are... - 109.325
Chicken Wings Spicy And Sweet
1. Mince the garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. In a pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame until brown.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, red pepper paste, minced garlic and ginger and... - 139.499