- » Gobi Manchurian
Gobi Manchurian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gobi manchurian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gobi manchurian recipes.
Gobi Manchurian - Cauliflower Manchurian
Those fond of Indo-Chinese recipes will love this dish. Gobi Manchurian is made in Indian and Chinese style, which means both the type of spices are used. Manchurian is one of the famous starters in India. It is delicious and tastes spicy. Do check out the... - 136.799
Microwaved Gobi Manchurian (low Fat)
Try this recipe the next time your friends come over ,they will never know the difference and you can laugh about it once the party is over or- maybe even share the recipe.This idea sparked when I was making onion fritters in the microwave...which I do a lot... - 126.47
Street Food: Gobi Manchurian
1. In a pan, heat oil on a medium high flame.
2. When the oil has become hot, saute ginger garlic and green chillies for a few seconds.
3. Saute the red onions and green peppers for 4 to 5 minutes on a high flame until slightly tender. Add salt and... - 101.283
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.5837
Gobi Manchurian Curry
Boil the florettes for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water, to which a tbsp. of milk has been added.
Drain and pat dry on a clean cloth.
Make thin batter out of flour and 2 tbsp.cornflour, adding 1/4 tsp. each of ginger and garlic and red chilli powder and salt
to... - 47.9375
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Gobi Manchurian is an all time favourite Indo-Chinese Starter/Appetizer. It's relished by everyone I have come across. A spicy, sour appetizer that leaves you wanting for more! - 38.6956
The video is over two months old - recorded the day after I made 'vadas', gobi 65 and samosas (yet to be published). - 20.123