- » Gobi
Enjoy our collection of gobi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gobi recipes.
Traditional Gobi Paratha
Finally, we have a healthier verison of the Gobi Paratha. It might seem a bit difficult, but it is not. It is also very tasty. Anyway, if you haven't tried this yet, then you are in luck. You can now watch and learn from this video from Manjula's Kitchen.... - 115.15
Indian Cabbage And Peas Saute
Are you looking for some easy to make Indian recipes? This recipe may prove helpful. . Watch the chef share this easy to make and yummy Indian Cabbage and Peas Saute recipe. Do not miss out on this one. - 89.3256
Gobi Parantha is a delicious Indian cuisine. Gobi Parantha gets its taste from cauliflower filling. Gobi Parantha is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.982
Phool Gobi Pulao
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice in double the quantity of water for 1 hour.
3 Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into small flowerets and wash well.
4 In a large pan heat the ghee.
5 Add in the cumin seeds.
6 Add... - 47.778
Gobhi Aur Matar
1) Break up the cauliflower in small florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
3) Add cauliflower florets, cayenne, turmeric and water into the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
4) Add peas and... - 47.3639
1) Trim off the outer green leaves and cauliflower stalks, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a heavy frying pan, roast the bay leaf, cardamoms, clove, cinnamon stick, mustard and poppy seeds over a low heat, until... - 47.1337
Phool Gobhi Yakhni
1 Cut the cauliflower into fairly large pieces.
2 Wash well.
3 In a pan, heat the oil.
4 Add in the cauliflower pieces and fry for a few minutes until light brown.
5 Remove with a slotted spoon.
6 In another pan, put the... - 46.7085
Bund Gobi Chi Koshumbiri
1. In a bowl add dal and soak in water for whole night.
2. Drain out dal from water the next day and keep aside.
3. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon ghee and toss in mustard and asafoetida.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add dal and saute... - 46.6268
1)In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon ghee and add asafoetida powder and stir.
2)Add cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes and then mix them with yogurt. Mix well.
3)Take a deep saucepan and heat ghee and then fry onion and garlic until golden.
4)Add all... - 45.1549
Bharwan Patta Gobhi
Patta gobhi is a vegetable preparation that can be served with rice or rotis. An indian preparation, the patta gobhi or cabbage is stuffed and cooked along with onions, tomatoes and peas and flavored with garam masala, chili powder, ginger and cumin. Cooked... - 44.8867
Gobi Pasanda is simply yumlogical. The tomato gravy and green chilli gives the Gobi Pasanda a blazing taste. Must catch it. - 44.7666
Gobi Manchurian Curry
Boil the florettes for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water, to which a tbsp. of milk has been added.
Drain and pat dry on a clean cloth.
Make thin batter out of flour and 2 tbsp.cornflour, adding 1/4 tsp. each of ginger and garlic and red chilli powder and salt
to... - 44.5526
Bund Gobi Cha Ratia
1. Chop cashewnuts, groundnuts and raisins.
2. In a bowl add curds, cabbage, nuts, raisins, salt, ginger, chillies and garam masala. Mix well.
3. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and toss in cumin seeds.
4. When seeds stop spluttering,... - 44.1748
Mix all the above ingredients in and bowl toegther to a thick batter .
First wash gobi and allow to become completely dry.
Then deep fry in a oil for 3mins and when it becomes cool,put inside the mixture and mix it with a hand nicely and keep marinate for an... - 43.7499
Gobi Ki Sabzi
Complete Indian Dish. For everyone to ENJOY!! - 43.3173
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Heat fat and fry finely sliced onion to a golden brown.
3. Add asafoetida and crushed ginger.
4. Fry for a few minutes. Add cauliflower, salt, coriander and turmeric. Fry for 5 minutes.
5. Cover and cook... - 42.1636
Fry the onion in the butter or ghee until it is golden brown.
Add all the spices, except the garam masala.
Add salt to taste, stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
Then add the cauliflower and 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) water.
Cook, covered, over low heat.
When the... - 35.8615
Phul Gobi With Peppers
Phul Gobi With Peppers is easy to make vegetable recipe. Phul Gobi With Peppers gets its taste from cauliflower flavored with pepper. Phul Gobi With Peppers is loved by many food lovers. - 35.0448
South-indian Style Gobhi
Put the cauliflower into a pot of water and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer one minute and then take the pot off of the heat. Set aside.
Dry roast the daal until it darkens and becomes aromatic. Set aside.
Put a little oil or ghee in another large... - 33.7569
Gobi Ni Salad
Combine all ingredients, mix well and chill. - 30.9333
Heat oil in pan, add mustard seeds, as they pop, add cabbage, corn and remaining ingredients.
Cover, cook on low, until cabbage is cooked (approx 4-5mins), stir occasionally.
Adjust salt, chilli to taste. - 27.3958
Cook Rice separetly and keep aside. Heat Oil in Kadai, When it is hot add Mustard, Cumin and Urad, dried Red Chillies and Green chillies. Let the colour of Dal changelittle then add onion and fry well. Nowadd Gobi pieces. Fry till done. Add cooked rice and... - 19.0519
A delicious Indian healthy recipe Paneer Gobi. - 0
Gobi Methi Recipe, cauliflower flavored with fenugreek leaves - Its a rare combination of fenugreek leaves and cauliflower. Its a healthy and tasty. - 0
Gobi Recipe is a cauliflower recipe Indian style, easy to prepare yet sumptuous. - 0
Gobi Mutter Recipe is a tasty sabzi made of cauliflower and green peas mixed with herbs and spices. Serve with puris or rotis. - 0
Gobi Methi Mutter
Gobi Methi Mutter Recipe is a wonderful recipe of cauliflower and peas, I love the masala paste. - 0
Basic Gobhi Matar (cauliflower Peas Indian)
One of the basic Indian vegetarian dishes Gobhi Matar (Spiced cauliflower with peas) is simple to make. It's easy and quick side dish with roti, parantha, naan or rice. - 0
Gobi Recipes By Category