- » Gobi
Enjoy our collection of gobi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gobi recipes.
Traditional Gobi Paratha
Finally, we have a healthier verison of the Gobi Paratha. It might seem a bit difficult, but it is not. It is also very tasty. Anyway, if you haven't tried this yet, then you are in luck. You can now watch and learn from this video from Manjula's Kitchen.... - 146.529
Gobi Manchurian - Cauliflower Manchurian
Those fond of Indo-Chinese recipes will love this dish. Gobi Manchurian is made in Indian and Chinese style, which means both the type of spices are used. Manchurian is one of the famous starters in India. It is delicious and tastes spicy. Do check out the... - 136.799
Indian Aloo Gobi
Indian Aloo Gobi is another authentic dish from Chef Manjula. Cauliflowers are available all over the world so why not try making a curry that's so delicious and loved all over the world. Making curry is not that difficult as the chef shows the complete... - 134.874
Aloo Gobi Paratha (flat Bread Stuffed With Potato And Cauliflower)
If you're craving to eat parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. You can use any stuffing in the parathas. The chef has served the paratha with cucumber raita. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the detailed re - 130.263
Aloo Gobi Ki Sabji
Aloo Gobi ki sabji is one of the most simple staples of Indian winters as cauliflower is a winter vegetable. However, as this dish has become an international favorite; you can follow this video and prepare a simple and delicious curry at home no matter which... - 128.048
Microwaved Gobi Manchurian (low Fat)
Try this recipe the next time your friends come over ,they will never know the difference and you can laugh about it once the party is over or- maybe even share the recipe.This idea sparked when I was making onion fritters in the microwave...which I do a lot... - 126.47
Daal Gobi Ki Subzi
This is a very simple vegetarian dish, served along with rice or flat bread. - 125.676
Spicy Aloo Gobi Curry
Indian cuisine lovers, try this popular Spicy aloo gobi curry recipe. It is made by cooking cauliflower and potatoes in aromatic spices for well over an hour but this recipe shows you how to reduce your cooking hour to less than half. Happy cooking! - 124.415
Spicy Gobi Adraki
Gobi adraki or ginger-flavored cauliflower is a nice side dish to serve with Indian flat bread or rice. It is an Indian delicacy of cauliflower, prepared with plenty of ginger. The taste is obviously hot and spicy, which you will definitely like. You may... - 122.613
Indian Aloo Gobi Curry
When you are looking for a change of taste, this Indian Aloo gobi or potato and cauliflower curry can be the right choice. It is a hot favorite in every Indian household and can be made more or less spicy, as per the taste. You can serve it on rice or Indian... - 115.81
Aloo Gobi Curry
1. Peel the potato, cut that in to small chunks and put that in cold water.
2. Wash cauliflower and cut that into florets.
3. In a blender grind together Green chilies, coconut, garlic and coriander leaves to make smooth paste.
4. In a... - 113.398
Aloo Gobi Masala Fry - Cauliflower & Potato Fry
The Aloo Gobi has truly turned into one epic global Indian dish. You might have seen it in the movies or heard someone mention about this somewhere. This dish is truly tasty and goes well with rotis and naans. The recipe is broken down into simple steps in... - 112.901
Cauliflower Peas Shaak - Sabji - Gobi Matar Sabji
Those fond of Indian cuisine will really like this dish. The vegetable is made in gujarati style. You can serve it with hot roti or rice. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. Do watch the video for the easy recipe by the chef itself. - 104.819
Street Food: Gobi Manchurian
1. In a pan, heat oil on a medium high flame.
2. When the oil has become hot, saute ginger garlic and green chillies for a few seconds.
3. Saute the red onions and green peppers for 4 to 5 minutes on a high flame until slightly tender. Add salt and... - 101.283
1. Wash the cauliflower florets and cook them in salt water for a few minutes, drain the water completely, pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder,... - 87.5733
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.5837
Would you like to try authentic Aloo Gobhi at home? This Aloo Gobhi recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Aloo Gobhi is a very popular Indian dish. It is primarily eaten during Lunch. Aloo Gobhi goes well with paratha , but it can also be... - 50.0278
This is a famous north Indian dish which can be had with roti or poori. - 49.6362
Simple Aloo Gobi Curry
Peel the potatoes, halve and slice. You can also cut them into small pieces.
Wash the cauliflower, remove stems and separate into florets,cut into small pieces.
Heat one to one and a half tablespoons of oil in a kadai. Add cumin seeds, ginger, green chillies... - 49.5568
Gobi Manchurian Curry
Boil the florettes for 3-4 minutes in plenty of water, to which a tbsp. of milk has been added.
Drain and pat dry on a clean cloth.
Make thin batter out of flour and 2 tbsp.cornflour, adding 1/4 tsp. each of ginger and garlic and red chilli powder and salt
to... - 47.9375
1)In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon ghee and add asafoetida powder and stir.
2)Add cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes and then mix them with yogurt. Mix well.
3)Take a deep saucepan and heat ghee and then fry onion and garlic until golden.
4)Add all... - 47.4862
Phool Gobi Pulao
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice in double the quantity of water for 1 hour.
3 Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into small flowerets and wash well.
4 In a large pan heat the ghee.
5 Add in the cumin seeds.
6 Add... - 47.1906
I was lingering through the produce section at the grocery store the other day, when a big head of cauliflower caught my fancy, and images of eating aloo gobhi, parathe and dahi during cold evenings flashed through my head. Food has a very powerful... - 46.6999
Gobi Parantha is a delicious Indian cuisine. Gobi Parantha gets its taste from cauliflower filling. Gobi Parantha is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 46.019
Alu Gobi Ki Tahari
1. Peel and cut potatoes in fours. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Pick and wash rice and let it soak for half an hour.
3. Heat fat in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves. Brown:
4. Add drained rice, potatoes and cauliflower and fry well for a few... - 45.9222
Gobi Palak Paratha
Heat oil in nonstick pan, add all ingredients (except flour), stir, cover, cook on low until cabbage is well cooked (approx 5-7mins), stir occasionally, increase heat to cook off excess water.
Keep aside to cool.
Add flour slowly to cooled vegetable mixture,... - 45.5159
Gobi Ki Sabzi
Complete Indian Dish. For everyone to ENJOY!! - 44.9298
Bund Gobi Chi Koshumbiri
1. In a bowl add dal and soak in water for whole night.
2. Drain out dal from water the next day and keep aside.
3. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon ghee and toss in mustard and asafoetida.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add dal and saute... - 44.7788
Potato Gobi Masala
In a pan add ghee or oil when it is hot add ginger garlic paste,finely chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add cube shaped aloo,dhainya powder and fry for sec.
Then add washed gobi(small chopped) fry for sec.
Add haldi,tomato paste,garam... - 44.6192
Boil cauliflower florets in salted water adding half of turmeric powder till it is cooked half.
Heat oil in a pan ,add onions and saute till brown.
Add in ginger-garlic paste,cumin powder, redchillipd,coriander powder,garam masala powder,remaining turmeric... - 43.508
Mix all the above ingredients in and bowl toegther to a thick batter .
First wash gobi and allow to become completely dry.
Then deep fry in a oil for 3mins and when it becomes cool,put inside the mixture and mix it with a hand nicely and keep marinate for an... - 43.507
Easy Gobi Dhal Curry
Gobi Dhal Curry has a great taste. Gobi Dhal Curry gets its taste from lentils mixed with cauliflower and chicken stock, topped with nuts. Gobi Dhal Curry is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.1933
Doi Phool Gobi
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Slice half the onions and grind the remaining half with garlic and ginger.
3. Beat the curds and mix it with half of the ginger paste, salt and sugar.
4. Coat the pieces of cauliflower thoroughly with the curds... - 43.0486
Gobi Pasanda is simply yumlogical. The tomato gravy and green chilli gives the Gobi Pasanda a blazing taste. Must catch it. - 42.9465
Bund Gobi Cha Ratia
1. Chop cashewnuts, groundnuts and raisins.
2. In a bowl add curds, cabbage, nuts, raisins, salt, ginger, chillies and garam masala. Mix well.
3. In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil and toss in cumin seeds.
4. When seeds stop spluttering,... - 42.5335
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas mark 4.
Wash and dry the cauliflower.
Remove the outer leaves.
Using a spice grinder or pestle and mortar, grind the chilli, cayenne pepper, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon grated ginger and 1/2 teaspoon garam masala... - 41.3201
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Heat fat and fry finely sliced onion to a golden brown.
3. Add asafoetida and crushed ginger.
4. Fry for a few minutes. Add cauliflower, salt, coriander and turmeric. Fry for 5 minutes.
5. Cover and cook... - 41.3084
Gobi Dhal Curry
Place the lentils in a pan and pour over sufficient cold water to cover.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, then drain.
Fry the onions in the oil until softened.
Stir in the curry powder and flour and cook gently for 2 minutes.
Add the stock,... - 40.9743
This simple and easy aloo gobhi recipe is your answer to making the popular Indian dish at home. This is an example of how you can whip up a great tasting dish with simple daily use ingredients. Enjoy!! - 40.7422
Alu Gobi Bhujia
1. Peel and cut potatoes into fours. Cut cauliflower into large pieces.
2. Heat fat. Fry coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric. Add sliced onions, prepared vegetables and whole green chillies.
3. Add enough water to cook.
4. When vegetables are well... - 40.1477
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the cumin seeds, the dried red chillies and asafoetida for a few seconds.
Lower the heat and add the ginger and garlic cloves.
Cook for about 20 seconds then add the potatoes and stir-fry on the lowered heat for... - 39.8018
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Gobi Manchurian is an all time favourite Indo-Chinese Starter/Appetizer. It's relished by everyone I have come across. A spicy, sour appetizer that leaves you wanting for more! - 38.6956
Heat the oil in a wide-based, nonstick pan over medium heat.
Stir in the cumin seeds, garlic, and ginger, and fry for a minute or until the garlic just starts to change color.
Reduce the heat to low and add all the spices, salt, and potatoes.
Cook, covered,... - 38.423
The Gobi masala, a rich cauliflower preparation made with cashew nut paste and the traditional Indian spices and condiments. A cauliflower ( gobi ) recipe with a twist. Enjoy this yummy gobi masala with a difference. - 37.7108
1. Heat oil and sauté cumin seeds for about a minute. Add garlic and ginger, stir and add potatoes.
2. Sauté the potatoes and then add turmeric, coriander powder and chili powder, and sauté again. Add tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add... - 36.6192
Stuffed cauliflower in Indian bread - paratha with a different taste - 35.4224
Fry the onion in the butter or ghee until it is golden brown.
Add all the spices, except the garam masala.
Add salt to taste, stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
Then add the cauliflower and 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) water.
Cook, covered, over low heat.
When the... - 34.8466
Phul Gobi With Peppers
Phul Gobi With Peppers is easy to make vegetable recipe. Phul Gobi With Peppers gets its taste from cauliflower flavored with pepper. Phul Gobi With Peppers is loved by many food lovers. - 32.942
Gobi Ni Salad
Combine all ingredients, mix well and chill. - 29.3953
Heat oil in pan, add mustard seeds, as they pop, add cabbage, corn and remaining ingredients.
Cover, cook on low, until cabbage is cooked (approx 4-5mins), stir occasionally.
Adjust salt, chilli to taste. - 25.2537
Cook Rice separetly and keep aside. Heat Oil in Kadai, When it is hot add Mustard, Cumin and Urad, dried Red Chillies and Green chillies. Let the colour of Dal changelittle then add onion and fry well. Nowadd Gobi pieces. Fry till done. Add cooked rice and... - 20.6137
The video is over two months old - recorded the day after I made 'vadas', gobi 65 and samosas (yet to be published). - 20.123
Gobi Batata Chi Bhaji
Gobi Batata Chi Bhaji a very famous Maharashtrian dish.Generally in most of the maharashtrian homes you would find this dish for lunch.I have used coconut in this recipe which gives a awesome taste to the dish. - 0
Gobi Recipes By Category