- » Goat Soup
Goat Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goat soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goat soup recipes.
Traditional Paaya Nahari
Paaya Nahari is a traditional Hyderabadi dish that is very nutritious. It is mainly prepared during the month of Ramadan. - 0
You May Also Like!
Potato, Leek And Goat Cheese Soup
Soup lovers, you will love the combination of this Potato, Leek and Goat Cheese Soup recipe. Take a look at this video to learn this creamy delightful soup that can become your family favorite. - 78.6752
Touch Of Green Soup With Goat Cheese Topping
1) In a slow cooker, add the cauliflower, celery, leek, broth, salt, pepper and wine.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or food processor, reheat the soup, if required. ... - 34.1074
Double Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Toast
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and saute 5 minutes or until soft. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
3.... - 36.22
Broccoli And Goat Cheese Soup
1 Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and cooked through, about 1 minute. Gradually add the broth... - 28.2403
Goat Cheese Wonton Soup
In a small bowl mix the goat cheese with the chives.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make an egg wash by mixing the beaten egg yolk with the water.
Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the goat cheese mixture in the center of each wonton skin.
Brush the edges with... - 40.6161
Roasted Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Pesto Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
3. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and place it in a bowl, add garlic, thyme and olive oil, toss to coat.
4. Place the tomatoes on the sheet pan upside down,... - 103.227
Chilled Potato And Leek Soup
1.Chop and peel potatoes,onion and leek.
2. In a stock pot or saucepan, melt the butter along with olive oil and heat. To that add onion,leek,thyme with salt and pepper. Saute until soft.
3.Now add potatoes and chicken stock to... - 109.217
Fresh Pea Soup
1. Put the peas in a saucepan with boiling water to extend 1/2 inch above peas. Add salt to taste, the mint, and scallion. Cover and cook until the peas are tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Put the peas and the cooking liquid in the container of an electric... - 23.9297
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place tomatoes in a large bowl, and coat with cooking spray; toss gently. Add Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic; toss gently. Place tomato halves, cut sides down, on a jelly-roll pan coated... - 34.8537