- » Goat Masala
Goat Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goat masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goat masala recipes.
Combine chili powder, garam masala, aniseed, turmeric, garlic powder, cumin, coriander and ginger in bowl; mix well.
Toss goat in mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
Brown on all sides in butter in skillet.
Remove to platter.
Sweat onions in heavy skillet or... - 46.9986
Papeto Kaleji ( Masala Potato Liver )
1. Soak the red chillies in the vinegar.
2. Peel the potatoes, cut into small square pieces, wash, salt and deep fry till golden. Drain and keep aside.
3. Wash livers and after removing the skin cut into square pieces. Marinate in salt ginger-garlic paste.
4.... - 30.5305
Mutton soaked in spicy green masala and fried to a thick spicy gravy. - 47.8885
1. Skin the liver and discard the white ligaments. Wash and cut into rectangular 1" pieces.
2. Grind the spices in a little vinegar till soft. Apply salt on the liver and marinate for 1 hour in the masala.
3. Place 6-8 pieces on each metal skewer and prepare... - 24.423
Kaleji Alu Matar
A tasty north indian dish, made with liver, potato and green peas. - 44.828
1. Marinate meat in mixture of vinegar, garlic, ginger and salt in refrigerator for at least 4hrs.
2. Place marinated meat on tray, lined with foil. Brown meat on top in grill (this helps to seal juices). Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in large saucepan, saute onion... - 42.017
Kosha Manksho is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 42.547
Hot meat curry in traditional south Indian style - 44.4922
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 50.0073
Biryani is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. For better taste serve with raita. - 48.1018
An innovative mutton pakora recipe for your special party. Make delicious deep fried mutton dumpling as snack for your friends gathering. Have a blast with food that sets the right mood for the evening. - 37.1876
Clean the head inclusive of tongue, eyes, jaws and cheeks.
Cut into big pieces and cook adding salt.
After the meat is cooked, remove all the skull bones.
Remove skin on tongue, palate and ear lobes.
Cover the tamrind with water and set aside 15 minutes.
Pass... - 47.1695
Mutton Dopiaza is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 43.8653
It's Healthy and Delicious dish made from mutton. - 38.4021
Indian Mutton Curry
A spicy and very very tasty,a very Maharashtrian Mutton curry preparation. You will find this cooking very often of weekends in non-veggie marathi houses. It tastes even better as it gets older. - 116.509
Spicy Badami Gosth cooked with cashew nuts and serve with hot rice or Yakhni pulao. - 50.2111
Mutton Cooked in light gravy. An all time favorite in East India. - 49.4236
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 49.1365
Momo-cha (nepali Meat Dumplings)
How to make Momo-cha (Nepali Meat Dumplings) recipe by Tulsi Regmi is simply amazing! If you have ever eaten these you will surely delight in just reading the recipe and dreaming of the remembered taste. I hav made these with hand minced goat and also lamb... - 60.1191
Lucknowi Galouti Kabab
One of the more delicate kebabs from India, made of minced lamb, goat, veal, or beef. It is a flat, shallow fried Kabab that makes for an excellent starter. Try this melt-in-your-mouth starter with mint and coriander chutney. - 49.304