- » Goat Head
Goat Head Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goat head recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goat head recipes.
Clean the head inclusive of tongue, eyes, jaws and cheeks.
Cut into big pieces and cook adding salt.
After the meat is cooked, remove all the skull bones.
Remove skin on tongue, palate and ear lobes.
Cover the tamrind with water and set aside 15 minutes.
Pass... - 47.1613
Exotic Goat Cheese Torta
Goat cheese hasn't scored much on the popularity charts in the world; if you believe it, then you have to try this exotic goat cheese torta and rethink whether it is true. Goat cheese has its loyal fans and this dish is not only appreciated by them but also... - 102.461
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 44.2975
Grilled Garlic With Warm Goat Cheese
Separate radicchio into individual leaves, taking care not to rip them too much.
You will need 4 large or 8 small leaves. (Reserve remaining leaves to serve as a salad at another time.)
In large saucepan boiling water, blanch radicchio leaves a few at a time... - 39.0009
Goat Cheese Appetizer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
To roast garlic; cut top of each head of garlic, peel off outside skin as much as possible, leaving head of garlic in tact.
Put head of garlic on a piece of foil and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wrap foil around... - 40.3446
Winter Greens Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
To make the dressing: Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Uncover and continue... - 48.0677
Layered Goat Cheese Torta
Slice top off head of garlic and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Wrap in foil and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven about 1 hour, until garlic is soft.
Meanwhile, in bowl of a free-standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment,... - 38.4743
Touch Of Green Soup With Goat Cheese Topping
1) In a slow cooker, add the cauliflower, celery, leek, broth, salt, pepper and wine.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or food processor, reheat the soup, if required. ... - 34.1074
Italian Grilled Salad With Goat Cheese
Whatever sort of salad you're after, we've got a great healthy salad recipe guaranteed to please . Watch this chef Nick's videos of his favorite salad that doesn't contain any dressing .Its low in fat, quick to prepare and all under 300 calories. Try these... - 107.931
Green Gulch Lettuces With Sonoma Goat Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Trim off the damaged parts of the watercress, red leaf, Boston and romaine lettuces. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Tear the green into bite-size pieces.
3) Cut the orange zest from... - 46.5856
Grilled Goat Cheese And Seafood Salad With Mango Lime Dressing
This recipe for a grilled goat cheese and seafood salad makes for a great and refreshing lunch for a summer party. Dressed with a mango lime dressing, this salad as a light yet flavorful taste with the sublteness of goat cheese. Garnished with fresh parley,... - 36.2561
Boston Lettuce Stacks With Goat Cheese Cranberries And Pecans
1 Combine the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; mix well. Stir in the red onion.
2 Cut the core from the center of the lettuce leaves so they will lie flat. Stack 4 leaves on each of 4 plates. Drizzle evenly with the dressing then... - 23.5869
Red Potato And Goat Cheese Tart With Frisee And Bacon Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a shallow roasting pan, combine the potatoes with 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the cumin, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat. Roast for about 30 minutes, or until... - 44.4642
Grilled Goats Cheese With Cranberry Dressing
1. Quarter, core, then thinly slice apples into a bowl with lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Toss well (this stops apples going brown).
2. Heat grill to high, then line your grill rack with foil. Put the cheeses, rind-side down, on the foil, set aside for a... - 38.9825
Grilled Goat's Cheese With Cranberry Dressing
1. Quarter, core, then thinly slice apples into a bowl with lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Toss well (this stops apples going brown).
2. Heat grill to high, then line your grill rack with foil. Put the cheeses, rind-side down, on the foil, set aside for a... - 35.0665
Cauliflower With French Goat's Cheese
Watch this video to learn TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's Mouth-watering French Goat's Cheese and Cauliflower Log recipe. This is an easy and wonderful way to use goat's cheese to create simple, fancy and healthy meals. - 105.695
Fallen Polenta And Goat Cheese Souffle With Mixed Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 425° In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of the polenta with the Parmigiano-Reggiano. Generously butter an 8-inch glass or ceramic baking dish and coat it with the polenta-cheese mixture.
2. In a medium saucepan, bringthe milkto a... - 31.234
Green Salad With Fried Goat Cheese
1. Wash lettuce and dry in salad spinner or pat dry with paper towels.
2. Chop the bite-size pieces and wrap in kitchen towel. Put in the refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Take a small bowl and beat egg and water together.
4. In a... - 44.5666
Lemony Potato Broccoli & Goats Cheese Salad
1. Boil the potatoes for 12-15 mins until tender. Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain well, then place in a serving bowl with the oil, lemon zest and juice. Leave to cool.
2. Add the broccoli and beans to the pan of boiling water. Cook for 4 mins until... - 34.6789
Marinated Chevre With Roasted Garlic
1. Cut goat cheese into four rounds and place in a shallow dish. Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, savory, oregano and 1/4 cup (50 ml) of the olive oil. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
3. Brush cut side of garlic with olive... - 34.6778
Trout Baked In Escarole
Trouts are always my fascination while cooking. Once I found good quality trouts in market and then start the hunt for a perfect recipe. At last I tried myself and took a little of this and little of that and cooked Trout Baked In Escarole. Wow! Its simply... - 50.7954
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Herbed Coat Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves).
Wrap head in foil.
Bake at 3500 for 1 hour, and cool 10 minutes.
Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp.
Combine garlic pulp... - 36.7189
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 101.94
Spinach And Bacon Salad
Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Cook bread cubes in drippings over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until crisp.
Remove croutons from skillet, using a slotted spoon;... - 41.9704
Grilled Vegetables With Chevre Dip
The grilled vegetables with chevre dip is a summer fresh vegetable reciep that can be cooked on the grill. Onions, eggplants, mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes brushed with balsamic vinegar glaze are grilled and served with a chevre dip made with garlic and... - 45.8279
Baked Montrachet With Fresh Apricots And Blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Place goat cheese on ungreased baking sheet and keep in oven when its just melting for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3) On four small salad plates arrange the lettuce leaves.
4) Gently mix vinegar and oil.
5)... - 40.6528
Grilled Radicchio & Chevre
1. Preheat the grill. Place the radicchio on a baking sheet, sprinkle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook under the preheated grill for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently, until well browned.
2. After 5 minutes of the radicchio... - 29.4465
Tricolor Salad With Three Cheeses
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Prepare vinaigrette and place in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
3. Separate leaves of lettuces.
4. Wash and pat dry the leaves and tear into small pieces.
5. In a salad bowl, place the lettuce leaves as the... - 45.9178
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 36.3284
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 125.499
Elephant Garlic Salad With Spring Vegetables
Place the garlic and wine in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderate and poach for 25 to 30 minutes or until the garlic is soft, but not mushy.
Drain, and cool to room temperature.
Remove and discard the... - 50.8716
Salad Of Pears And Mixed Greens With Chevre
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, 10 to 12 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil. Add the garlic and set aside to steep at room temperature for at least 1 hour, or... - 39.1835
Garlic & Feta Broccoli
1. Boil the broccoli in salted water for 2 mins. Drain in a colander and shake to remove the excess water.
2. Gently heat the oil in a small frying pan. Remove the pan from the heat and add the garlic, swirling the oil to stop the garlic from burning. If... - 25.2381
Watercress Salad With Beets And Roasted Garlic Crostini
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Place the beets in a small baking dish and cover it with foil. Cut off the top third of the head of garlic and set it on a sheet of foil. Drizzle the garlic with olive oil and wrap it in the foil. Bake the beets and garlic until... - 34.7299
Mushroom Ragout With Garlic Chive Sauce
Why not try this unique mushroom recipe that would surely impress your family and guests. See this great video that shows an excellent recipe for mushroom ragout with garlic chive sauce. The video here also displays wonderful flaming and slicing techniques... - 118.874
Endive And Hood River Apples
FOR THE PECANS, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter with the honey in a small saucepan and stir in the spices.
Add the pecan pieces and stir until thoroughly coated in the spice mixture.
Spread the pecans evenly onto a nonstick or lightly greased... - 44.6943
Hot Chevre Salad With Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a skillet, saute bacon until crisp. Drain bacon bits on paper towel and keep warm.
3. Wash and trim lettuce, radicchio, watercress and endives. Cut tomatoes into thin wedges. Arrange all attractively on six plates.
4.... - 35.5019
Smoked Chicken Pizza With Red Pepper Pesto
1. make the red pepper pesto: Preheat the oven to 350° Place the head of garlic cut side up on a double sheet of foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap the foil around the garlic and bake until the cloves are very soft, about 1 hour. Let cool. Squeeze the... - 31.1756
Penne With Caramelized Onions & Radicchio
Penne With Caramelized Onions And Radicchio tastes amazing ! Try this pasta irresistible seasonings, vegetable and cheese for your next meal with savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Penne With Caramelized Onions And... - 44.7666
Leafy Salad With Cheese And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a shallow serving bowl, tear up salad leaves into bite sized bits
2. With a vegetable peeler, shave cheese into wafer thin slices and scatter them all over the salad
3. In a frying pan, heat oil, add garlic nad cook ovver a medium to high heat... - 46.5887
Eggplant Roll Ups With Grilled Vegetable Salad
Eggplant is a delicious vegetable, if made in the correct way. Here, you will find two great recipes of eggplant; grilled vegetable salad and eggplant rolls. Check out the video for more detail. - 109.424
Sweet And Sour Trout
Sweet And Sour Trout is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with seafood; I am sure you will enjoy this Sweet And Sour Trout!. - 43.8679
Peach And Escarole Summer Salad
Summer is a time for fresh, light and refreshing foods that need no cooking! This magnificent peach and escarole salad dressed with a slightly sweet sherry vinaigrette and a scatter of toasted walnuts and salty goat cheese is like summer on a plate. It’s... - 95.7702
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 46.2771
Chevre And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Legs
Blend cheese, salami, onion and parsley in small bowl.
(Can be prepared up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated.) To bone chicken, place 1 chicken leg skin side down on work surface.
Make slit along side of thighbone, continuing slit down center of... - 44.2351