- » Goat Chop
Goat Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goat chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goat chop recipes.
Goat (or Lamb) Chops Sweet And Sour
Season the chops with salt and pepper.
Cut the tomatoes, mango and pineapples into small cubes.
Add the pulp of the passionfruit to the other fruits.
Pan-fry (medium) the chops.
Remove the chops and deglaze the pan with clear goat stock.
Then add the honey,... - 32.1524
Goat Cheese Rosemary
Cut cheese into 12 (1/4-inch-thick) slices.
Sprinkle half of chopped rosemary inan 11-x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish; arrange cheese slices over chopped rosemary.
Pour oil over cheese, and sprinkle with remaining half of chopped rosemary.
Cover and refrigerate... - 32.9197
Gluten Free Holiday Honey'd Goat Cheese Bites
When it’s party time at home, you need a delicious yet easy to make appetizers for a bunch of people. Try these Gluten Free holiday honey'd goat cheese bites, they are delicious and will make everyone happy. They are pretty simple to make and with... - 125.909
Eggplant Tomato And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Combine chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil and red wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
Prepare barbecue (medium high heat) or preheat broiler.
Brush 6 largest eggplant slices lightly with olive oil (reserve... - 36.6892
Pasta With Goat Cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In a heavy skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add peppers and onion; saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
Transfer vegetables to a mixing bowl.
In a small saucepan,... - 40.6019
Pear And Goat Cheese Pizza
Combine the dried pears, water, apple juice and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Put the pears, and all of the liquid in the pan, into a... - 26.9961
Seafood Pasta Primavera With Goat Cheese
On a diagonal angle, cut asparagus tips 4 cm. in length from the top. Cut remaining stalk in half lengthwise and cut diagonal pieces 2 cm in length. In pot of boiling, salted water, blanch asparagus pieces for 30 seconds, remove and cool in cold water. In... - 28.3799
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Leeks And Zucchini
Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add sliced leeks and saute until golden and tender, about 10 minutes.
Add sliced zucchini and saute until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
Add 1 cup half and half and crumbled goat... - 37.3363
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 44.4946
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 41.9399
Herb Goat Cheese & Beet Salad
Place tablespoon of beet juice on the base of plate. Place one slice of beet on the center of the plate followed by slice of goat cheese, repeat twice. Top w/ fried noodles & parsley. - 18.7559
Popcorn With Herbed Goat Cheese
1. Pop the corn in a hot-air popper.
2. Meanwhile, heat the cheese in a large nonstick skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
3. Add the popcorn, parsley and pepper to the skillet and toss quickly to combine. - 23.2111
Touch Of Green Soup With Goat Cheese Topping
1) In a slow cooker, add the cauliflower, celery, leek, broth, salt, pepper and wine.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or food processor, reheat the soup, if required. ... - 35.9587
Marinated Goat Cheese Spread
Cut cheese into large cubes; place in large jar. Add olives, rosemary, peppercorns, shallots and garlic. Add enough olive oil to cover. Refrigerate for at least 2 days.
To serve, remove garlic; spoon cheese, some of the herbs, olives and oil into serving... - 23.9309
Chicken And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the goat cheese, rosemary and pine nuts until well combined but still chunky.
Heat a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Saute the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the meat is... - 31.1041
Boston Lettuce Stacks With Goat Cheese Cranberries And Pecans
1 Combine the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; mix well. Stir in the red onion.
2 Cut the core from the center of the lettuce leaves so they will lie flat. Stack 4 leaves on each of 4 plates. Drizzle evenly with the dressing then... - 22.0868
Ripe Olive And Goat Cheese Toasts
In a food processor chop the olives, add the goat cheese, the garlic paste, the scallion, and the Tabasco, and blend the mixture until the olives are chopped fine.
Spread the mixture evenly on the toasts, arrange the toasts on a baking sheet, and broil th - 18.2299
Goat Cheese Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°or light a grill. Brush the bread with olive oil and bake for 7 minutes, until crisp. Alternatively, grill the bread over moderately high heat for about 30 seconds per side, until browned.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, blend the goat... - 24.094
Jamaican Curry Goat
Meat, as all food lovers would tell you, is all you need to complete any feast. Flavors of curry and tender chunks of goat meat gives this dish its ultimate kick. The cook tells you how to whomp up a flavorful goat curry at home using choicest ingredients,... - 115.065
Tomatoes Broiled With Goat Cheese And Basil
Slice each tomato into about 4 thick slices.
Arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish or microwave-safe dish.
Thinly slice goat cheese; arrange over tomatoes.
Sprinkle with pepper to taste, then basil.
Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or microwave at high... - 22.8476
Caramelized Vanilla Figs With Goat Cheese And Grilled Papayas
Grilling introduces a whole new dimension of flavor to ripe fruit, such as honey- sweet papayas. The figs are poached in mango juice with vanilla and topped with a little goat cheese and chopped mint. The salty tanginess of the cheese totally balances the... - 34.1017
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 39.9799
Baby Greens With Warm Goat Cheese
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Combine greens, parsley, and shallots in a medium bowl; add vinegar mixture, and toss well.
Lightly press chopped walnuts into both sides of each cheese... - 38.8173
Pasta With Rocket And Goat's Cheese
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine goat cheese, cream, salt and pepper. Beat well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
3. Serve immediately with a crusty bread of your choice. - 34.8894
Grilled Goat's Cheese Apricot Relish And Pistachio Oil
To make the pistachio oil, put the pistachios and oil in a food processor and whizz for 1 minute until smooth.
Strain through a muslin cloth (ideally) or a fine sieve.
To make the relish, put the onion, vinegar and sugar in a small pan and cook gently for 6-8... - 47.5374
Sauteed Tempeh With Garlic And Goat Cheese
Being vegetarian doesn't mean you have to sacrifice on taste. Tempeh is not only a great way to add some soy protein and isoflavones to your daily food, but also is quick and easy to make. This tempeh dish features goat cheese and garlic that make sure that... - 118.576
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 36.7881
Herbed Goat Cheese & Tomato Appetizers
Place French bread slices on broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted (30 seconds).
Turn slices over; spread lightly with butter.
In small bowl stir together Chevre cheese, 1/4 teaspoon basil, tarragon and garlic.
Spread... - 36.9668
Goat Cheese Wonton Soup
In a small bowl mix the goat cheese with the chives.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make an egg wash by mixing the beaten egg yolk with the water.
Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the goat cheese mixture in the center of each wonton skin.
Brush the edges with... - 38.9526
Baby Greens With Warm Goat Cheese
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended. Set aside.
2. Combine greens, parsley, and shallots in a medium bowl; add vinegar mixture, and toss well.
3. Lightly press chopped walnuts into both sides of each cheese... - 32.3246
Paw Paw Salad With Goats Cheese And Walnuts
1) Halve the paw paw, peel and deseed and slice.
2) On a flat plate, place the slices in a circlular manner scatter the sprigs of watercress between the slices.
3) Scatter the crumbled goat's cheese over the plate and sprinkle the walnuts.
4) Blend... - 39.4767
Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese Dressing
1. Arrange tomato slices on 2 lettuce-lined salad plates.
2. Combine milk and next 4 ingredients, stirring well with a wire whisk. Spoon over salads; sprinkle with pepper. - 25.2837
Bean Goat Cheese Tostadas
Coat a saucepan with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, chili powder, and cumin; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Add beans, chiles, and lime juice; stir well.
Reduce heat to low; cook until heated, mashing beans with a... - 41.007
Chicken Stuffed With Goat Cheese
Combine goat cheese, butter, and cilantro in a mixing bowl or food processor and blend or process until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Carefully loosen the skin over the breast of chicken with your fingers and stuff goat... - 28.4933
Grilled Goat's Cheese And Pear Salad
1. Place the hazelnuts in a small non-stick frying pan, then dry-fry over a gentle heat until lightly browned. Remove from the pan. When cool, remove the skins, then roughly chop.
2. Heat grill. Halve and core the pears, then cut into wedges. Brush with a... - 38.2091
Goat's Cheese And Cherry Tomato Puff Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 220°C /425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Over a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and cut into 7 cm / 3 inch rounds.
3. On a greased baking sheet place the pastry after brushing lightly with olive oil.
4. Over each... - 39.2312