- » Goat Cheese Salad
Goat Cheese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goat cheese salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goat cheese salad recipes.
Italian Grilled Salad With Goat Cheese
Whatever sort of salad you're after, we've got a great healthy salad recipe guaranteed to please . Watch this chef Nick's videos of his favorite salad that doesn't contain any dressing .Its low in fat, quick to prepare and all under 300 calories. Try these... - 137.559
Homemade Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This elegant, flavorful, melt-in-your-mouth cheese salad is something you cannot afford to miss. This Greek style, healthy salad is extremely simple to toss up and makes for a real gourmet indulgence. - 129.059
Organic Roasted Beet Salad With Goat Cheese
All you salad lovers would really enjoy this European salad. The combination of golden and red beat makes the salad unique. Your guests would really like this salad and it can be served at any dinner party. - 128.432
Sauteed Tempeh With Garlic And Goat Cheese
Being vegetarian doesn't mean you have to sacrifice on taste. Tempeh is not only a great way to add some soy protein and isoflavones to your daily food, but also is quick and easy to make. This tempeh dish features goat cheese and garlic that make sure that... - 118.576
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This traditional Provencal salad is great served for lunch or after the meal as the cheese course. You can use any of your favorite salad greens to change it up a bit. Flavored olive oil such as lemon or roasted garlic to drizzle on the toasts will add... - 114.758
Baked Goat Cheese Salad And Walnut Brownie Meal
Sometimes simple yet filling healthy meals edges over many elaborate meals. Here is one such meal idea with baked goat cheese salad and brownie with walnut sauce. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 114.7
Pumpkin And Goat Cheese Salad
Sugar Pie Pumpkin, Goat Cheese and Pepitas (Roasted Pumpkin Seeds), tossed with a fig-based vinaigrette combine to make this salad a Fall Taste Treat! - 112.516
Beet And Goat Cheese Salad
In this video, you'll find Maryann Ridini Spencer visiting "The Local Café," a new restaurant located in the City of Ventura. Executive Chef and Owner Tim Kilcoyne prepares her a fantastic Beet and Goat Cheese Salad made with fresh, local produce! Watch and... - 108.869
Goat Cheese Salad With Barbeque Fig Sauce
Are you fond of goat cheese and looking forward to make something with goat cheese? Here is a video that says it all. The chef in the video makes a simple yet unusual goat cheese salad recipe with plenty of arugula leaves or mixed greens. Watch this superb... - 96.6873
Goats Cheese And Walnut Salad
1. Store the vinaigrette dressing in the fridge until required.
2. Prepare the pané.
3. Peel, then finely slice the red onion, place in a dish and cover.
4. Using a potato peeler, remove any stringy part of the celery. Wash and dry well and... - 90.718
Sinful Mushroom Salad With Goat Cheese
Would you like to try a salad today that is totally divine in taste? Here's a specially crafted salad recipe just for you. Watch a step by step demo to prepare this Sinful Mushroom Salad with Goat Cheese now. We bet you would want to make this salad again and... - 84.5914
Green Gulch Lettuces With Sonoma Goat Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Trim off the damaged parts of the watercress, red leaf, Boston and romaine lettuces. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Tear the green into bite-size pieces.
3) Cut the orange zest from... - 48.8887
Mixed Braised Salad With Goat Cheese
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil.
2) To the skillet, add the onions, mushrooms, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Over medium heat, cook this mixture for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir as required in between.
4) Now, add the... - 48.0405
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.3336
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 47.1169
Pear, Walnut And Goat Cheese Salad
Wash and trim the watercress, removing and discarding the tough stems and old leaves.
Drain, dry and wrap in a clean, damp kitchen towel.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill and crisp.
Peel, quarter and core the pears.
Cut each quarter into... - 46.1206
Baked Sonoma Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl toss combining breadcrumbs and rhyme gently.
3. With breadcrumb mixture coat the cheese rounds and place on ungreased baking sheer.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until lightly... - 44.9779
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 44.4946
Green Salad With Fried Goat Cheese
1. Wash lettuce and dry in salad spinner or pat dry with paper towels.
2. Chop the bite-size pieces and wrap in kitchen towel. Put in the refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Take a small bowl and beat egg and water together.
4. In a... - 44.4185
Winter Greens Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
To make the dressing: Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Uncover and continue... - 44.2089
Baked Goat Cheese With Salad
1) In a shallow dish, arrange the cheese.
2) Mix oil and sprigs of thyme and pour over the cheese. Let it stand for several hours or overnight.
3) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
4) In a wide bowl, mix bread crumbs, thyme leaves, salt, and... - 44.1193
Red Potato And Goat Cheese Tart With Frisee And Bacon Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a shallow roasting pan, combine the potatoes with 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the cumin, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat. Roast for about 30 minutes, or until... - 42.1108
Roasted Beet Salad With Walnuts And Goat Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small bowl combine the walnuts, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Mix well to coat the walnuts.
Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until nicely toasted, about 7 to 10 minutes.
TO PREPARE THE BEETS While the walnuts... - 42.0599
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 41.9399
Warm Red Cabbage Salad With Baked Goat Cheese
Combine breadcrumbs and sesame seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
Cur cheese into 8 equal rounds.
Brush cheese with olive oil, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture, coating well.
Place cheese rounds on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray; set... - 39.5813
Roasted Chicken Salad With Goat Cheese Crostini
Cut carrots into long, thin strips using a vegetable peeler.
Combine carrot, spinach, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine tarragon and next 7 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Add vinegar mixture to... - 39.4637
Lentils And Goat Cheese Salad
If you have this craving for a great cheese salad, this Lentils And Goat Cheese Salad recipe is just what you are looking for. The flavoring of goat cheese blends greatly with the veggies used; what's more this Lentils And Goat Cheese Salad can look very... - 39.2269
Goat Cheese And Walnut Souffle With Watercress And Frisee Salad
Make the souffles: Coat the bottom and sides of each of 8 buttered 1/2 cap ramekins with about 1 tablespoon of the walnuts and arrange the ramekins in a jelly-roll pan.
In a small saucepan melt the butter over moderately low heat, whisk in the flour, and cook... - 38.823
Mixed Wild Green Salad With Goat Cheese
For the greens, arrange wild greens on a plate and top with bell peppers, fennel, and onion.
Sprinkle with black pepper and crumbled goat cheese.
For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together and drizzle over greens. - 37.7867
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 36.7881
Wax Bean And Cherry Tomato Salad With Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the basil for 20 seconds. Plunge the basil leaves into a bowl of ice water; drain and squeeze dry.
2. Cook the beans in the boiling water until just tender, 4 minutes. Transfer the beans to the ice water;... - 36.1125
Salad Of Endive And Boston Lettuce With Pear And Goat Cheese
1. Toast walnuts in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat, shaking pan frequently, until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Let cool, then chop.
2. Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt in a medium salad bowl. Add lettuces and pear and toss to coat. Add nuts and... - 35.7111
Green Beans And Goat Cheese Salad
Steam green beans about 7 to 9 minutes, until crisp tender.
While beans are cooking, combine oil and vinegar and beat.
Add garlic and pepper.
Mix drained, warm beans with dressing and allow to sit about 10 minutes, longer if desired.
If beans will not... - 35.1945
Grilled Goat Cheese And Seafood Salad With Mango Lime Dressing
This recipe for a grilled goat cheese and seafood salad makes for a great and refreshing lunch for a summer party. Dressed with a mango lime dressing, this salad as a light yet flavorful taste with the sublteness of goat cheese. Garnished with fresh parley,... - 35.1077
Lentil Goat Cheese Salad
1. Sort lentils and discard debris. Rinse, drain, and put in a 4- to 5-quart pan. Add onion, carrot, celery, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 quart water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lentils are tender to bite, about... - 33.4873
Goat Cheese Salad Recipes By Category