- » Goat Cheese Melt
Goat Cheese Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goat cheese melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goat cheese melt recipes.
Goat Cheese Fondue
1. In a small saute pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the shallots and saute for about 2 minutes until just softened.
2. Stir in the cheese and cream. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring constantly for about 1 minute, or until the... - 28.5536
Melting Leek And Goat's Cheese Pastries
Cook the leeks with a knob of butter until tender.
Cool slightly, season well and stir in the cream and half the egg.
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cut the pastry into 4.
Cut a diagonal slit about 1/2cm into each corner then fold over each edge to... - 35.9985
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Leeks And Zucchini
Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add sliced leeks and saute until golden and tender, about 10 minutes.
Add sliced zucchini and saute until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
Add 1 cup half and half and crumbled goat... - 39.0936
Tomatoes Broiled With Goat Cheese And Basil
Slice each tomato into about 4 thick slices.
Arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish or microwave-safe dish.
Thinly slice goat cheese; arrange over tomatoes.
Sprinkle with pepper to taste, then basil.
Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or microwave at high... - 24.4813
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 44.2975
Leek And Goat Cheese Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. In a large skillet over medium-low heat, sweat the leeks for about 10 minutes until they are translucent.
3. Add curry powder and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from heat and stir in goat cheese until... - 34.5267
Peach & Goat Cheese Pizza
Pizza can be made in interesting styles and with fruit topping is truly exotic. Watch chef Aarsi showing how to make Pizza with peach and goat cheese topping along with other simple seasonings. Great when served hot with drinks! - 126.922
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese And Peppers
1. In medium bowl, soak tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Thinly slice tomatoes; set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add scallions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Add peppers; cook,... - 36.427
Broiled Spinach, Mushroom, And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
1. Heat the broiler
2. In a small skillet, heat the pine nuts over low heat and toast them until golden, tossing them often; set them aside
3. In a Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic in it until soft and fragrant
4. Add... - 35.3898
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.2493
Pasta With Onions And Goat Cheese
1) In a small bowl, mix goat cheese and milk. Blend thoroughly and set aside.
2) Follow the package instruction to cook pasta, without salt. Drain water and set aside.
3) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat.
4) Sauté... - 44.0728
Warm Leek And Goat Cheese Dip
Melt the butter in a large, deep skillet.
Add the leeks and stir to coat.
Cover and cook over high heat until just beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
Uncover and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until tender and lightly browned in spots,... - 30.0479
Figs Wine And Goat Cheese
Figs Wine and Goat Cheese Tappas are my answer to a new party appetizer. Figs that are simmered in a red wine with lemon, cinnamon, and black peppercorns is spooned over a crisp baguette with melted goat cheese gives a unique taste that will have you reaching... - 0
Broccoli And Goat Cheese Soup
1 Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and cooked through, about 1 minute. Gradually add the broth... - 28.2403
Turkey Filets With Goat Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil and melt the butter.
Add the turkey filets and endives; season and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Add the shallots, cluster of spices, white wine and chicken stock.
Place... - 45.5337
Pasta With Bell Peppers Goat Cheese And Basil
In a skillet cook the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 1 minute, add the onion, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the onion is softened.
Add the bell peppers, cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until... - 36.5599
Pear And Goat Cheese Pizza
Combine the dried pears, water, apple juice and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Put the pears, and all of the liquid in the pan, into a... - 27.0291
Leek Confit And Goat Cheese Crostata
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make a Leek Confit and Goat Cheese Crostata! It is a simple and a rustic dish. This crostata is perfect to be serve as an appetizer before... - 134.879
Goat's Cheese And Spiced Spinach Parcels
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas7 Steam the spinach until wilted then squeeze out any juice and chop roughly.
Fry the onion in the olive oil with the chilli and cumin until soft.
Stir in the spinach then remove from the heat, season and cool.
To make the... - 48.2033
Mushroom Cannelloni In A Goat Cheese Tarragon Cream Sauce
Here as an outstanding video that displays a recipe for fresh mushroom cannelloni in a flavorful, creamy and cheesy sauce. Make your holiday special with this amazing recipe. This video is so nicely explained that it would surely equip you to prepare this... - 103.193
Cauliflower With French Goat's Cheese
Watch this video to learn TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's Mouth-watering French Goat's Cheese and Cauliflower Log recipe. This is an easy and wonderful way to use goat's cheese to create simple, fancy and healthy meals. - 105.695
Twice Baked Potatoes With Goat's Cheese
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick each potato a few times with a fork. Place in the oven and cook for 1 hr. Remove from the oven and, using a tea towel to protect your hands, cut them in half lengthwise. Use a spoon and scoop out the flesh, leaving... - 24.4228
Chicken With Goat Cheese And Rhubarb Sauce
In a large pan, melt the butter and cook the chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes on each side; season.
Add the shallots and the rhubarb and lightly brown.
Add the cider and chicken stock.
Cover and let simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove the chicken and keep... - 42.8055
Golden Onion Pizza Squares With Tomato And Goat Cheese
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer the onion to a plate and set aside.
2 Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the tomatoes... - 36.31
Herbed Goat Cheese & Tomato Appetizers
Place French bread slices on broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted (30 seconds).
Turn slices over; spread lightly with butter.
In small bowl stir together Chevre cheese, 1/4 teaspoon basil, tarragon and garlic.
Spread... - 40.0575
Goat Cheese And Roasted Pepper Quesadillas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the tortillas on a flat surface and sprinkle each one with 1/4 cup of jack cheese.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of goat cheese over the jack.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and saute until it is... - 44.2719
Popcorn With Herbed Goat Cheese
1. Pop the corn in a hot-air popper.
2. Meanwhile, heat the cheese in a large nonstick skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
3. Add the popcorn, parsley and pepper to the skillet and toss quickly to combine. - 24.5245
Gruyere & Goat Cheese Tart
Prepare the pastry In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and butter.
Pulse until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the Gruyere and pulse twice to incorporate.
Still pulsing, add enough beaten egg to form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface,... - 44.108
Italian Grilled Salad With Goat Cheese
Whatever sort of salad you're after, we've got a great healthy salad recipe guaranteed to please . Watch this chef Nick's videos of his favorite salad that doesn't contain any dressing .Its low in fat, quick to prepare and all under 300 calories. Try these... - 107.931
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7657
Goat Cheese Crepe Purses
Crepes served with a salad is enough to satiate the hunger pangs! Make this gourmet meal using the techniques Chef Brian shows in the video and you have one impeccable dish to try out! - 116.032
Goat Cheese Pita Pizza
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine together he chevre, ricotta cheese, 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil.
2) With a fork, mix well. Set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the garlic and sautÃ© over moderate... - 51.8304
Chicken Breasts With Apples And Goat Cheese
In a pan, melt the butter over low heat and cook the apple slices for 1 minute, (just to soften lightly).
Let cool and set aside.
On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts horizontally, and stuff with slices of apples and goat cheese.
Close and secure with... - 44.4416
Goats Cheese With Cabbage
Pour 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Put in the microwave oven and heat on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the cabbage in the perforated upper section of the steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Mix... - 45.4047
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese And Swiss Chard
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add the fettuccine and cook at a rapid boil for 8 or 9 minutes or until al dente.
Drain well.Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
Add the chard and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes, just long... - 37.3343
Grilled Goat Cheese With Figs
1. Cut each fig in half lengthwise. Place each portion of cheese onto a grape leaf and top with two fig halves, cut side up. Cover each portion with another grape leaf to create a "sandwich" and secure on two sides with toothpicks.
2. Brush both sides of the... - 28.3718
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.349
Black Forest Ham And Goat Cheese Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 500° F. Lightly sprinkle a wooden pizza paddle with flour or semolina.
2) In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of olive oil over moderate heat. Add in the eggplant slices and saute for about a minute till it browns... - 45.2674
Pasta With Goat Cheese And Onions
1. Bring enough water to a boil in the bottom of a double boiler so that the boiling water will just touch the top pan. When the water boils, place the cheese in the top pan and heat, stirring with a whisk, until the cheese is completely melted. Whisk in the... - 39.0145
Goat Cheese & Spinach Pasta
1 In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil over medium-high heat; stir in pasta and cook until just tender to bite, 8 to 10 minutes. (Or cook pasta according to package directions.) Stir spinach into boiling water with... - 26.1384
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Goat Cheese Quesadillas With Green Chile Salsa
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Spread about 3/4 cup cheese mixture over each of 4 tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Top each with a tortilla, pressing gently.
Place quesadillas on a large baking sheet coated with... - 34.6954
Wegmans Mushroom & Goat Cheese Quesadillas
Goat cheese with roasted peppers boost the flavor, and a variety of cooked mushrooms and onions help turn our multi-grain tortillas into awesome quesadillas. Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Macovec demonstrates this recipe & has a bonus Margarita recipe at the... - 134.05
Goat Brie Cheese Steaks
Prepare 1 pound Prime Rib Steak by hand slicing thin or have your butcher machine slice. Cook steak Medium or Medium Rare. Cook with salt and pepper and reserve. Carefully cut off rind from one round of Woolwich Goat Brie and in sauce pan, melt it down with a... - 13.3677
Spinach And Goat's Cheese Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. In a mini food processor or with a hand blender, blend the raspberries into a puree.
2. Empty puree into a bowl.
3. Add and whisk in the balsamic vinegar and oil with a fork
4. Turn the grill to Medium.
5. Slice goat’s cheese into two equal... - 41.9231
Goats Cheese With Watercress
1) Take a bowl and beat goats cheese and cream together, until a soft and smooth mixture is formed.
2) In a large saucepan, melt butter and then put in the cheese mixture. Cook, stirring continuously, until thoroughly heated.
3) Toss pasta in and... - 32.2761
Grilled Goat's Cheese Salad
1. Arrange radicchio, endive, artichokes, tomatoes, mushrooms and watercress on individual serving plates.
2. To make dressing, place lemon juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil, rosemary and black pepper, to taste in screwtop jar and shake well to combine.
3.... - 36.8674
Linguine With Asparagus And Goat Cheese
1. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
2. Combine broth, wine, shallots, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; add asparagus.... - 34.5463
Spaghetti With Goat's Cheese
1) Keep in a bowl, peeled and crushed.
2) With a wooden spoon, add the anchovy fillets and pound to a paste.
3) Beat in the oil, parsley and seasoning.
4) Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted... - 40.0204
Grilled Goats Cheese With Cranberry Dressing
1. Quarter, core, then thinly slice apples into a bowl with lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Toss well (this stops apples going brown).
2. Heat grill to high, then line your grill rack with foil. Put the cheeses, rind-side down, on the foil, set aside for a... - 38.9825
Steak With Goat's Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to fan 160C.
2. Scatter the potato wedges in a roasting pan
3. Toss them in the oil and thyme.
4. Roast for 40 minutes, turning once, until tender and crispy
5. While the potatoes are being roasted, place cheese... - 40.3502
Goat's Cheese Quiche
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a bowl, beat eggs with milk and cream. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg, and set aside.
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute garlic, green onion, and spinach.
– When spinach becomes limp, remove... - 34.1313
Goat Cheese And Walnut Souffle With Watercress And Frisee Salad
Make the souffles: Coat the bottom and sides of each of 8 buttered 1/2 cap ramekins with about 1 tablespoon of the walnuts and arrange the ramekins in a jelly-roll pan.
In a small saucepan melt the butter over moderately low heat, whisk in the flour, and cook... - 40.7028
Grilled Goat's Cheese With Cranberry Dressing
1. Quarter, core, then thinly slice apples into a bowl with lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Toss well (this stops apples going brown).
2. Heat grill to high, then line your grill rack with foil. Put the cheeses, rind-side down, on the foil, set aside for a... - 35.0665
Penne With Tomatoes Black Olives And Goat Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Add and saute until onions are soft.
Add and cook over low heat, stirring until smooth and thick, approx 10 minutes.
Add to sauce, mix just until cheese... - 40.3256
Goat's Cheese Herb And Lemon Patties
1. Mash half the chickpeas in a bowl, then stir in the remaining chickpeas, the onion, garlic, mashed potatoes, lemon zest and juice, parmesan-style cheese, egg, herbs, two of the goat's cheeses and a good amount of sea salt and pepper. When combined, divide... - 34.899
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese Arugula And Tomatoes
1. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, omiting the salt if desired; drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Return the pasta to the pot with 1/2 cup of the cooking water and place over low heat. Add the cheese, arugula, tomatoes, and... - 22.6388
Courgette & Goat's Cheese Tart
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lightly dust a surface with flour, then roll out the pastry into a large, 5mm thick circle. Use to line a deep, 23cm tart tin with removable base. Trim away excess pastry. Prick all over with a fork, then line with baking... - 33.6778
Twice Baked Goat's Cheese Souffles With Apple & Walnut Salad
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and use about 1 tbsp to grease 6 x 200ml souffle dishes. Place the remaining butter back on the heat, then scatter over the flour and mix well. Cook for 5 mins stirring constantly, then gradually whisk in the warm milk,... - 37.0342
Linguine With Asparagus And Goat Cheese
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Combine chicken broth, white wine, chopped shallots, and pepper in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; add... - 43.3898
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 48.6383
Risotto With Pancetta, Spinach And Goat Cheese
This is a very creamy recipe, without any cream. It also has delicious additional elements such as Pancetta and Goat Cheese, it is sprinkled with parmesan at the last moment and serve hot! - 40.395
Oven Roasted Tomato & Goat's Cheese Tarts
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 3. Place the tomatoes in a single layer cut-side up, in a lightly oiled, shallow baking tray. Sprinkle with three-quarters of the thyme leaves, 1 tsp sea salt flakes and some black pepper, and roast for 1/2 hrs until they... - 34.1222
Leek Pissaladiere With Goats Cheese And Herb Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Lightly grease and dampen a baking sheet. Roll out pastry to a 25 x 18cm rectangle and trim the edges. Transfer to the baking sheet. Brush with the beaten egg, then flute the edges with the back of a knife.
2. Melt the... - 36.6973
Moyra Fraser's Goats' Cheese And Roasted Pepper Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grill the garlic cloves and whole peppers under a very hot grill for about 15 minutes, or till they are soft and blackened all over, occasionally turning.
3) From the garlic, remove the... - 46.471
French Goats Cheese Camembert And Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright shows you how to make a mouth-watering dish using French goats cheese. Goat's cheese is a versatile ingredient in the kitchen; slice the firm variety or crumble soft goat's cheese. This lively salad captures the... - 107.427
Garden Vegetable And Goats Cheese Quiche
1. Make the pastry: tip the flour and 1/2 tsp salt into a food processor, add the butter, then pulse together until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Add the egg, then blend again to make a firm dough. To make by hand, rub the butter into the flour with j... - 40.2472
Cappellini With Broccoli And Cheese
repare cappellini according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; set aside.
Wash and trim fresh broccoli; cur into small flowerets, and cut stems diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place... - 41.9114
Tricolor Salad With Three Cheeses
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Prepare vinaigrette and place in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
3. Separate leaves of lettuces.
4. Wash and pat dry the leaves and tear into small pieces.
5. In a salad bowl, place the lettuce leaves as the... - 45.9178
Crespelle Crepes Filled With Cheese And Spinach
FOR GETTING READY
1) Get the oven preheated first.
2) In a blender, puree the milk, eggs, flour and melted butter to form a smooth batter.
3) In a 9-inch greased nonstick pan, add 1/4 of the crepe batter and swirl the pan to spread it around evenly.
4)... - 42.0277
Baked Montrachet With Fresh Apricots And Blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Place goat cheese on ungreased baking sheet and keep in oven when its just melting for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3) On four small salad plates arrange the lettuce leaves.
4) Gently mix vinegar and oil.
5)... - 40.6528
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat margarine or butter until it melts.
2) Next, stir in nutmeg and flour.
3) Pour the milk all at once.
4) Stir cook the mixture over medium heat until it thickens and starts bubbling.
5) Stir cook for another minute.
6)... - 41.3187
Cheese In Olive Oil
Cut feta into large chunks.
Cut goat cheese into 1 1/2 inch-thick slices.
Leave breakfast cheeses whole.
Fit cheese compactly into a jar or crock, about 1 1/2 cup size.
Add herbs, garlic, and olives.
Fill jar with oil to cover cheese; cover jar.
Chill cheese... - 26.1733
Italian Grilled Mushroom, Cheese And Spinach Panini
Try out this awesome Italian sandwich with goat cheese and arugula. Watch this impressive video that is a really going to make you delightful. This video is a great interesting piece to view. Gear up to make this elegant sandwich and prepare yourself for a... - 107.136
Polenta Cheese Tart
Prepare Stove-top Polenta, using 1 3/4 cups broth or water and 1/2 cup polenta (start with 1 cup of the broth in a 2- to 3-quart pan; mix polenta with remaining 3/4 cup broth).
Cook until reduced to 1 to 1 1/2 cups (7 to 10 minutes).
Pour polenta... - 28.3711
Pasta With Vegetable Cheese Sauce
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil. Add in onions, carrot and garlic. Saute over medium-high flame for 2 minutes until the onions turn soft and transluscent.
2) Stir in flour and the instant broth mix. Mix well while stirring continuously for a... - 44.3999
Jumpin' Good Quesadillas
1. Place the tortilla into the skillet for 20 seconds and then flip to the other side for 20 seconds. Keep aside.
2. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a cast iron skillet on medium heat or 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place the tortilla into the pan and add... - 0
Grilled Pear, Endive And Crottin De Chavignol Toasts
Lots of people love their French goat’s cheese, but many don’t know how versatile and tasty a cooking ingredient it can be! Sophie Wright, the ambassador for Easy Cheesy Chèvre, TV Chef and bestselling author, has come up with some top tips and recipes... - 125.499
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 46.361
Herbed Asparagus Omelets
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites, eggs, and milk.
Stir in the scallions, herbs, pepper, and salt.
Place the asparagus and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 4 to 6... - 47.6948
1) On a work surface, place 4 tortillas and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon Monterey Jack and 1/2 ounce Montrachet, evenly distributing the cheeses.
2) Scatter 1/4 cup shredded duck over each.
3) Then, sprinkle evenly with the sliced mushrooms,... - 45.0055
1) Preheat oven to 450°
2) Take a large mixing bowl, in it dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water. Let it proof for 10 minutes.
3) Now add the flour, salt, olive oil, and remaining water. Mix well and knead until the dough is smooth for about... - 47.4264
French Amuse Bouché
Just when you need little tidbits to keep your mouth busy and amused and palate invigorated between meals or drinks, order a plateful of amuse bouche. In this video, Chef John teaches us to make small, intensely flavored, bite-sized treats like wings, spiced... - 111.969
Idaho Potato Lasagna
Admit it. There are very baked dishes in the world like lasagna that makes for soul-satisfying indulgence. And when you add potatoes to it, the joy just doubles. This video recipe shows how to bake quick and easy potato lasagna at home with a handful of... - 98.8919
Pizza With Toppings
Having kids around and pleasing them making a lovely pizza can be so easy through this recipe. Check out Chef Tamra making pizza starting right with the dough and delicious toppings as well. Great pizza playdate with kids! - 113.659
Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a large pot, place the dried beans.
3) Add enough water to cover the beans and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat, and then simmer the beans until tender, for 45 minutes. Drain, cool, and keep the beans... - 46.6544
Creamy Polenta With Caramelized Fennel And Onions
Would you not like to tell people that being vegetarian can be fun? Here is an extremely easy recipe that is fun to eat. Watch this video and see why we say that. The video shows a recipe of polenta with caramelized onions and fennel. - 89.5137
Creole Polenta With Seared Scallops
Make your scallops more interesting by simply searing and serving over a creole style polenta. Look at this amazing video is definitely impressive and offers you a great idea for a wonderful meal. Watch the video and try out this recipe for healthy meal for... - 118.735
Asparagus Tarts With Chevre
The asparagus tart with chevre recipe is a great and flavorful dish to go with any meal. Made with a base of phyllo dough and a asparagus filling flavored with rosemary and thyme, the filling also has vegetables like green onions, shallots, goat cheese and a... - 45.8582
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Remove the stems from the portobello mushrooms (discard or save for another use).
Place the mushroom caps on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of goat cheese.
Top each with 1 tablespoon red pepper strips.
Sprinkle with... - 28.6887
Chicken And Asparagus Tarts
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and heat oven to 450°F.
2. Place tortillas on a baking sheet. Arrange chicken on top, leaving a 1-inch border. Top each with half of the asparagus, sprinkle each with half the goat cheese, and drizzle with 1... - 28.4068