- » Goat Cheese Melt
Goat Cheese Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goat cheese melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goat cheese melt recipes.
Melting Leek And Goat's Cheese Pastries
Cook the leeks with a knob of butter until tender.
Cool slightly, season well and stir in the cream and half the egg.
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cut the pastry into 4.
Cut a diagonal slit about 1/2cm into each corner then fold over each edge to... - 35.9186
Goat Cheese Fondue
1. In a small saute pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the shallots and saute for about 2 minutes until just softened.
2. Stir in the cheese and cream. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring constantly for about 1 minute, or until the... - 26.5225
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon Goat Cheese Leeks And Zucchini
Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add sliced leeks and saute until golden and tender, about 10 minutes.
Add sliced zucchini and saute until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
Add 1 cup half and half and crumbled goat... - 37.3363
Tomatoes Broiled With Goat Cheese And Basil
Slice each tomato into about 4 thick slices.
Arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish or microwave-safe dish.
Thinly slice goat cheese; arrange over tomatoes.
Sprinkle with pepper to taste, then basil.
Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or microwave at high... - 22.8476
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 41.9399
Sauteed Tempeh With Garlic And Goat Cheese
Being vegetarian doesn't mean you have to sacrifice on taste. Tempeh is not only a great way to add some soy protein and isoflavones to your daily food, but also is quick and easy to make. This tempeh dish features goat cheese and garlic that make sure that... - 118.576
Leek And Goat Cheese Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. In a large skillet over medium-low heat, sweat the leeks for about 10 minutes until they are translucent.
3. Add curry powder and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from heat and stir in goat cheese until... - 34.5271
Peach & Goat Cheese Pizza
Pizza can be made in interesting styles and with fruit topping is truly exotic. Watch chef Aarsi showing how to make Pizza with peach and goat cheese topping along with other simple seasonings. Great when served hot with drinks! - 128.523
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese And Peppers
1. In medium bowl, soak tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Thinly slice tomatoes; set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add scallions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Add peppers; cook,... - 35.725
Broiled Spinach, Mushroom, And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
1. Heat the broiler
2. In a small skillet, heat the pine nuts over low heat and toast them until golden, tossing them often; set them aside
3. In a Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic in it until soft and fragrant
4. Add... - 33.8866
Pasta With Onions And Goat Cheese
1) In a small bowl, mix goat cheese and milk. Blend thoroughly and set aside.
2) Follow the package instruction to cook pasta, without salt. Drain water and set aside.
3) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat.
4) Sauté... - 44.8834
Warm Leek And Goat Cheese Dip
Melt the butter in a large, deep skillet.
Add the leeks and stir to coat.
Cover and cook over high heat until just beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
Uncover and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until tender and lightly browned in spots,... - 29.0628
Broccoli And Goat Cheese Soup
1 Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until well blended and cooked through, about 1 minute. Gradually add the broth... - 25.968
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.8163
Pear And Goat Cheese Pizza
Combine the dried pears, water, apple juice and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Put the pears, and all of the liquid in the pan, into a... - 26.9961
Pasta With Goat Cheese And Onions
1. Bring enough water to a boil in the bottom of a double boiler so that the boiling water will just touch the top pan. When the water boils, place the cheese in the top pan and heat, stirring with a whisk, until the cheese is completely melted. Whisk in the... - 37.3363
Leek Confit And Goat Cheese Crostata
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make a Leek Confit and Goat Cheese Crostata! It is a simple and a rustic dish. This crostata is perfect to be serve as an appetizer before... - 138.202
Pasta With Bell Peppers Goat Cheese And Basil
In a skillet cook the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 1 minute, add the onion, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the onion is softened.
Add the bell peppers, cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until... - 33.0567
Turkey Filets With Goat Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil and melt the butter.
Add the turkey filets and endives; season and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Add the shallots, cluster of spices, white wine and chicken stock.
Place... - 43.4647
Mushroom Cannelloni In A Goat Cheese Tarragon Cream Sauce
Here as an outstanding video that displays a recipe for fresh mushroom cannelloni in a flavorful, creamy and cheesy sauce. Make your holiday special with this amazing recipe. This video is so nicely explained that it would surely equip you to prepare this... - 138.451
Cauliflower With French Goat's Cheese
Watch this video to learn TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's Mouth-watering French Goat's Cheese and Cauliflower Log recipe. This is an easy and wonderful way to use goat's cheese to create simple, fancy and healthy meals. - 105.59
Twice Baked Potatoes With Goat's Cheese
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick each potato a few times with a fork. Place in the oven and cook for 1 hr. Remove from the oven and, using a tea towel to protect your hands, cut them in half lengthwise. Use a spoon and scoop out the flesh, leaving... - 24.5378
Goat's Cheese And Spiced Spinach Parcels
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas7 Steam the spinach until wilted then squeeze out any juice and chop roughly.
Fry the onion in the olive oil with the chilli and cumin until soft.
Stir in the spinach then remove from the heat, season and cool.
To make the... - 47.5461
Chicken With Goat Cheese And Rhubarb Sauce
In a large pan, melt the butter and cook the chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes on each side; season.
Add the shallots and the rhubarb and lightly brown.
Add the cider and chicken stock.
Cover and let simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove the chicken and keep... - 40.5533
Golden Onion Pizza Squares With Tomato And Goat Cheese
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer the onion to a plate and set aside.
2 Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the tomatoes... - 33.7344
Herbed Goat Cheese & Tomato Appetizers
Place French bread slices on broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted (30 seconds).
Turn slices over; spread lightly with butter.
In small bowl stir together Chevre cheese, 1/4 teaspoon basil, tarragon and garlic.
Spread... - 36.9668
Goat Cheese And Roasted Pepper Quesadillas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the tortillas on a flat surface and sprinkle each one with 1/4 cup of jack cheese.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of goat cheese over the jack.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and saute until it is... - 41.526
Popcorn With Herbed Goat Cheese
1. Pop the corn in a hot-air popper.
2. Meanwhile, heat the cheese in a large nonstick skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
3. Add the popcorn, parsley and pepper to the skillet and toss quickly to combine. - 23.2111
Gruyere & Goat Cheese Tart
Prepare the pastry In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and butter.
Pulse until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the Gruyere and pulse twice to incorporate.
Still pulsing, add enough beaten egg to form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface,... - 41.9723
Goat Cheese Crepe Purses
Crepes served with a salad is enough to satiate the hunger pangs! Make this gourmet meal using the techniques Chef Brian shows in the video and you have one impeccable dish to try out! - 115.893
Goat Cheese Pita Pizza
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine together he chevre, ricotta cheese, 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil.
2) With a fork, mix well. Set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the garlic and sautÃ© over moderate... - 50.9488
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7156
Goat Brie Cheese Steaks
Prepare 1 pound Prime Rib Steak by hand slicing thin or have your butcher machine slice. Cook steak Medium or Medium Rare. Cook with salt and pepper and reserve. Carefully cut off rind from one round of Woolwich Goat Brie and in sauce pan, melt it down with a... - 13.3052
Chicken Breasts With Apples And Goat Cheese
In a pan, melt the butter over low heat and cook the apple slices for 1 minute, (just to soften lightly).
Let cool and set aside.
On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts horizontally, and stuff with slices of apples and goat cheese.
Close and secure with... - 42.6749
Goats Cheese With Cabbage
Pour 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Put in the microwave oven and heat on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the cabbage in the perforated upper section of the steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Mix... - 43.8312
Italian Grilled Salad With Goat Cheese
Whatever sort of salad you're after, we've got a great healthy salad recipe guaranteed to please . Watch this chef Nick's videos of his favorite salad that doesn't contain any dressing .Its low in fat, quick to prepare and all under 300 calories. Try these... - 137.559
Grilled Goat Cheese With Figs
1. Cut each fig in half lengthwise. Place each portion of cheese onto a grape leaf and top with two fig halves, cut side up. Cover each portion with another grape leaf to create a "sandwich" and secure on two sides with toothpicks.
2. Brush both sides of the... - 27.154
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.288