- » Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of goat cheese bruschetta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for goat cheese bruschetta recipes.
Tapenade And Goat Cheese Bruschetta
1. Cut focaccia into 16 to 20 equal pieces. Arrange in a single layer on a 14-by 17-inch baking sheet.
2. Bake in a 375° oven until crisp, 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut red peppers into 1/4-inch strips.
4. Spread all the tapenade evenly over top of... - 30.9653
You May Also Like!
Goat Cheese & Tomato Bruschetta
Cut off ends from loaf of bread; reserve for making bread crumbs another day.
Slice loaf diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
In small bowl, with fork, stir goat cheese, oregano, and pepper until blended.
In medium bowl, stir tomatoes with salt, 1 teaspoon... - 38.4114
Wild Mushroom Bruschetta With Chevre
The wild mushroom bruschetta with chevre is an exotic and wonderfully flavored dish that can be served as a side or enjoyed as a snack. The wild mushrooms are cooked with shallots and garlic and herbed with parley. Served on crusty french bread with the... - 47.131
Tomato And Swiss Chard Bruschetta
1. In a Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-low heat, add half of the chopped garlic and saute it, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
2. Stir in tomatoes with the other ingredients well, simmer the tomatoes,... - 41.2784
Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
This recipe is one my favorite "last-minute-no-brainer-go"-to appetizers.
It is one of the simplest recipes I know and it's SO delicious!!
By adding some fresh flavors to jarred roasted peppers, you get home made flavor with out the extra work. I make... - 33.2334
Chevre And Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
1) Broil red pepper, turning frequently for about 20 minutes or until blistered and charred.
2) In a bowl,place the peeled, seeded and chopped red peppers.
3) Now add cheese, oil, basil, and pepper to taste to the pepper and mix well, adding up... - 41.7287
Bruschetta With Basil
1. Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet; brush evenly with olive oil. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; stir well. Spread over bread slices.
3. Cut 1... - 30.8451
Bruschetta With Basil
Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet; brush bread slices evenly with olive oil.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; stir well.
Spread mixture evenly over... - 33.3434
Spicy Tomato Bruschetta
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut baguette diagonally into 24 slices; arrange on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of bread slices with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Bake until toasted and golden, about 6 minutes per side.
2. Combine 4 tablespoons olive oil,... - 28.6838
Tony Caputo's Roasted Pepper Salad
If salads just make you drool, here is one more salad recipe fro you which will drive you crazy. Its the roasted bell pepper and tomato salad recipe which makes an excellent appetizer and can be munched during snack time as well. Watch the video to see how it... - 102.495
Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipes By Category
Goat Cheese Bruschetta Dish: