- » Goat Cheese
Goat Cheese Recipes
Goat cheese also known as goat's milk cheese, goats' cheese or chèvre (French for goat) refers to the cheese made out of goat's milk. This cheese occurs in a large number of varieties and the ... More »
Leek Confit And Goat Cheese Crostata
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make a Leek Confit and Goat Cheese Crostata! It is a simple and a rustic dish. This crostata is perfect to be serve as an appetizer before... - 134.879
Peach & Goat Cheese Pizza
Pizza can be made in interesting styles and with fruit topping is truly exotic. Watch chef Aarsi showing how to make Pizza with peach and goat cheese topping along with other simple seasonings. Great when served hot with drinks! - 126.922
Goat Cheese Crepe Purses
Crepes served with a salad is enough to satiate the hunger pangs! Make this gourmet meal using the techniques Chef Brian shows in the video and you have one impeccable dish to try out! - 116.032
Avocado And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
If you are hunting for a quick and easy cheese recipe for your brunch, lunch or dinner, your search ends here. Creamy, yummy and extremely delecatble, Kirk Leins gives you a velvety, halthy avocado and cheese sandwich to munch on while you are juggling with... - 115.307
How To Make Homemade Goat Cheese
Super easy, economical and delicious! I'll also show you how to make Crostini with sweet glazed Balsamic Onions, topped off with our fresh, homemade Goat Cheese! - 114.04
Beet And Goat Cheese Salad
In this video, you'll find Maryann Ridini Spencer visiting "The Local Café," a new restaurant located in the City of Ventura. Executive Chef and Owner Tim Kilcoyne prepares her a fantastic Beet and Goat Cheese Salad made with fresh, local produce! Watch and... - 105.488
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 103.441
Gluten Free Holiday Honey'd Goat Cheese Bites
When it’s party time at home, you need a delicious yet easy to make appetizers for a bunch of people. Try these Gluten Free holiday honey'd goat cheese bites, they are delicious and will make everyone happy. They are pretty simple to make and with... - 102.615
Exotic Goat Cheese Torta
Goat cheese hasn't scored much on the popularity charts in the world; if you believe it, then you have to try this exotic goat cheese torta and rethink whether it is true. Goat cheese has its loyal fans and this dish is not only appreciated by them but also... - 102.461
Prosciutto-wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese
Those having a sweet tooth would love this as it's tasty, easy and a fancy appetizer. It's a good blend of sweet and savory taste. The herbs and goat cheese just melts in your mouth. - 100.794
Goat Cheese And Romesco Stuffed Summer Squash
Summertime is the time for light, fresh and easy cooking and the perfect time for this delightful squash dish. They are topped with salty cheese, sour sauce and breadcrumbs that turn and nice crispy golden brown when bakes. It's a great summer side-veggie... - 96.8477
Homemade Chevre Cheese - Part 1
This easy recipe for homemade goat cheese needs no help from an older, wiser dairy farmer. This is almost as easy as making a pot of tea. It yields soft, fresh goat cheese that tastes like yummy rich smooth French goat cheese, "Chevre". It's a cheese you can... - 89.092
Goat Cheese Apple Walnut Pasta
Learn how to make a Goat Cheese Apple Walnut Pasta. This is super rich and delicious; you might wanna eat them all the time. Watch and learn how to make it from Chef John in this video. Enjoy! - 88.0282
Squash Flowers Stuffed With Goat Cheese
There is nothing quite like the Squash Blossoms delicately stuffed with goat cheese and then fried. This recipe is almost an art. It is would be a fantastic appetizer to serve in cocktail parties. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 87.7333
Goat Cheese Pita Pizza
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine together he chevre, ricotta cheese, 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil.
2) With a fork, mix well. Set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the garlic and sautÃ© over moderate... - 51.8304
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 48.1437
Goat Cheese Pizza With Herb Crust
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, mixed dried herbs and make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, salt, and... - 48.1102
Winter Greens Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
To make the dressing: Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Uncover and continue... - 48.0677
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7657
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.04
Goat Cheese Torta
1) Line a clear plastic wrap on a souffle pan or a 1-quart loaf pan.
2) In a large mixer bowl or food processor, mix together cream cheese, garlic, goat cheese, pepper and oregano.
3) Blend to a smooth mixture.
4) Spread a third of the mixture in the... - 46.9771
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a large size bowl and prepare a mixture of oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, pepper, and hot red pepper sauce.
3. Slice the cheese into 12 pieces. Add the marinade mixture and toss properly to coat. Cover the... - 46.8751
Goat Cheese Luesadillas
To make the roasted red-pepper sauce: In a medium skillet, combine the onions, garlic, and oil.
Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
Transfer to a food processor or blender.
Add the red peppers, basil, and black pepper.
Process... - 46.8269
Green Gulch Lettuces With Sonoma Goat Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Trim off the damaged parts of the watercress, red leaf, Boston and romaine lettuces. Rinse thoroughly in cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Tear the green into bite-size pieces.
3) Cut the orange zest from... - 46.5856
Turkey Filets With Goat Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil and melt the butter.
Add the turkey filets and endives; season and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Add the shallots, cluster of spices, white wine and chicken stock.
Place... - 45.5337
Goats Cheese With Cabbage
Pour 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) of water into the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Put in the microwave oven and heat on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the cabbage in the perforated upper section of the steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Mix... - 45.4047
Black Forest Ham And Goat Cheese Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 500° F. Lightly sprinkle a wooden pizza paddle with flour or semolina.
2) In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of olive oil over moderate heat. Add in the eggplant slices and saute for about a minute till it browns... - 45.2674
Marinated Fresh Goat's Cheese
1) Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon, herbs, mustard, honey, garlic and seasoning and mix well.
3) In a dish, layer the cheese and add the dressing.
4) Sprinkle with thyme.... - 45.0917
Goat's Cheese And Tomato H'ordeuvre
1) Prepare the dressing by mixing oil and vinegar with mustard, salt and pepper.
2) Cut the cheese slices with 5 mm-1/4 inch thickness.
MAKING ... - 44.9389
Red Potato And Goat Cheese Tart With Frisee And Bacon Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a shallow roasting pan, combine the potatoes with 1/4 cup of the olive oil, the cumin, rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss to coat. Roast for about 30 minutes, or until... - 44.4642
Baked Sonoma Goat Cheese Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl toss combining breadcrumbs and rhyme gently.
3. With breadcrumb mixture coat the cheese rounds and place on ungreased baking sheer.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until lightly... - 44.4587
Chicken Breasts With Apples And Goat Cheese
In a pan, melt the butter over low heat and cook the apple slices for 1 minute, (just to soften lightly).
Let cool and set aside.
On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts horizontally, and stuff with slices of apples and goat cheese.
Close and secure with... - 44.4416
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 44.2975
Smoked Salmon And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Mix goat cheese, 6 tablespoons minced arugula, 2 tablespoons oil and 2 tea spoons chives in small bowl.
Season generously with pepper.
Arrange salmon in single layer on large plate.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons oil over.
Spoon lemon juice over.
Sprinkle with 4... - 44.2964
Pasta With Spicy Sausage And Goat Cheese
Heat olive oil in a pan and brown the sausages evenly.
Remove once done.
To the remaining oil, add the onion and mushrooms, and cook until soft.
Add the garlic, and cook an additional minute or two.
Add the white wine, and keep cooking until its quantity is... - 44.1917
Gruyere & Goat Cheese Tart
Prepare the pastry In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and butter.
Pulse until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the Gruyere and pulse twice to incorporate.
Still pulsing, add enough beaten egg to form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface,... - 44.108
Pasta With Onions And Goat Cheese
1) In a small bowl, mix goat cheese and milk. Blend thoroughly and set aside.
2) Follow the package instruction to cook pasta, without salt. Drain water and set aside.
3) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat.
4) Sauté... - 44.0728
Bean Goat Cheese Tostadas
Coat a saucepan with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, chili powder, and cumin; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Add beans, chiles, and lime juice; stir well.
Reduce heat to low; cook until heated, mashing beans with a... - 43.4327
Vegetable And Goat Cheese Terrine
1 Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant, zucchini, and squash with the salt; place on a large baking sheet and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Pat the salted vegetables dry with paper towels. Spray a large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.... - 43.2749
Bean Goat Cheese Tostadas
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, chili powder, and cumin; saute 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add beans, chiles, and lime juice; stir well.
Reduce heat to low, and cook until... - 42.9896
Chicken With Goat Cheese And Rhubarb Sauce
In a large pan, melt the butter and cook the chicken breasts for 2 to 3 minutes on each side; season.
Add the shallots and the rhubarb and lightly brown.
Add the cider and chicken stock.
Cover and let simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove the chicken and keep... - 42.8055
Herbed Goat Cheese Baked In Grape Leaves
1. Remove grape leaves from jar, select 12 large leaves and return others to brine in jar.
2. Rinse leaves with cold water and place flat on paper towels to dry.
3. Preheat oven to 350F.
4. Cut cheese log crosswise into 12 slices.
5.... - 42.5204
Baked Goat Cheese With Salad
1) In a shallow dish, arrange the cheese.
2) Mix oil and sprigs of thyme and pour over the cheese. Let it stand for several hours or overnight.
3) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
4) In a wide bowl, mix bread crumbs, thyme leaves, salt, and... - 42.3982
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Goat Cheese
1. In a food processor put goat cheese, garlic, basil, lemon juice and pepper and blend it.
2. Divide the goat cheese mixture in 4 equal parts and spread it evenly on each breast.
3. Fold the breasts over and press the edges to seal.
4. In a skillet... - 42.1662
Goats Cheese With Parma Ham
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take a grill pan and arrange cheese slices on it. Place it over the grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
3) In the meantime, take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic... - 40.89
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 40.489
Sun Dried Tomato Crostini With Goat Cheese
Place the bread slices on a large cookie sheet.
Lightly brush the tops with the oil and rub with the garlic.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Transfer the slices to a wire rack and cool.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with... - 40.4601
Roasted Winter Veg With Goats Cheese And Sesame Seeds
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 40.4368
Goat Cheese Appetizer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
To roast garlic; cut top of each head of garlic, peel off outside skin as much as possible, leaving head of garlic in tact.
Put head of garlic on a piece of foil and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wrap foil around... - 40.3446
Baby Greens With Warm Goat Cheese
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Combine greens, parsley, and shallots in a medium bowl; add vinegar mixture, and toss well.
Lightly press chopped walnuts into both sides of each cheese... - 40.1957
Potato Crepes With Dried Tomatoes Goat Cheese And Basil
1. Assemble the mise en place trays for the dried tomatoes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. To prepare the tomatoes, place the slices on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil and the chopped herbs. Allow to dry at room... - 40.1197
Herbed Goat Cheese & Tomato Appetizers
Place French bread slices on broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat until lightly toasted (30 seconds).
Turn slices over; spread lightly with butter.
In small bowl stir together Chevre cheese, 1/4 teaspoon basil, tarragon and garlic.
Spread... - 40.0575
Paw Paw Salad With Goats Cheese And Walnuts
1) Halve the paw paw, peel and deseed and slice.
2) On a flat plate, place the slices in a circlular manner scatter the sprigs of watercress between the slices.
3) Scatter the crumbled goat's cheese over the plate and sprinkle the walnuts.
4) Blend... - 39.981
Coeur A La Creme With Goat Cheese
Line a 4-cup coeur a la creme mold with a double layer of damp cheesecloth; allow cheesecloth to extend over edge of mold.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add first 5 ingredients to bowl; process until smooth.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in... - 39.4017
Spring Onion Olive And Goats Cheese Tart
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil and throw in the onions. Simmer for 2-3 mins until wilted, then drain well. Toss the onions with the oil, thyme, vinegar and sugar, then set aside.
2. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a rectangle roughly... - 39.2597
Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Remove stems, reserving stems for another use.
Saute mushroom caps in 1 tablespoon hot olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
Remove from skillet, and drain on paper towels.
Add green onions to... - 39.2175
Walnut Goat Cheese Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
With blender on high, gradually add oils in a slow, steady stream, processing until blended.
Arrange lettuce, walnuts, and goat cheese slices on individual salad plates.
Garnish, if... - 39.0627
Goat Cheese Torte
Goat Cheese Torte is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.0279
Grilled Garlic With Warm Goat Cheese
Separate radicchio into individual leaves, taking care not to rip them too much.
You will need 4 large or 8 small leaves. (Reserve remaining leaves to serve as a salad at another time.)
In large saucepan boiling water, blanch radicchio leaves a few at a time... - 39.0009
Eggplant Tomato And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
Combine chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil and red wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season mixture to taste with salt and pepper.
Prepare barbecue (medium high heat) or preheat broiler.
Brush 6 largest eggplant slices lightly with olive oil (reserve... - 38.8945
Roasted Winter Veg With Chevre And Sesame Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 38.849
Grilled Goats Cheese With Basil
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) When they are almost cooked, cut rounds of cheese.
4) Take a baking sheet and arrange the cheese on it.
5) Brush generous amount of olive oil on both sides of the... - 38.8197
Shrimp And Goat Cheese Omelet
1. Use a nonstick skillet to make the omelet.
2. Butterfly shrimp by cutting 3/4 of the way through; along the back vein.
3. Then, open shrimp to resemble a butterfly.
4. In the skillet, heat garlic oil to sear the shrimp for about 2 minutes on each... - 38.5522
Layered Goat Cheese Torta
Slice top off head of garlic and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Wrap in foil and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven about 1 hour, until garlic is soft.
Meanwhile, in bowl of a free-standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment,... - 38.4743
Eggplant With Herbed Goat Cheese
Cut eggplant crosswise into sixteen 1/2-inch slices.
Lightly sprinkle both sides of egg- plant slices with salt.
Place on paper towels; let stand for 20 minutes.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine goat cheese, basil, onion powder,... - 38.2566
Pineapple Goat Cheese Grouper
Place fillets in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine reserved juice, vinegar, and olive oil; stir well.
Pour over fillets; seal bag, and shake gently until fillets are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 30... - 38.1083
Cherry Tomatoes Filled With Goat Cheese
1.Cut away the top of the cherry tomatoes.
2. Use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds and pulp to get a sturdy shell.
3.Ensure that the tomato shells are dry.
4.Take a bowl and combine together salt, basil, cheese and pepper.
5. Using a fork, mix... - 37.7493
Roasted Peppers With Crumbled Goat's Cheese
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Put the peppers on a baking tray in a single layer-this is important because layered vegetables will steam rather than roast and become soggy.
Add the garlic.
Drizzle olive oil generously over the peppers and... - 36.5625
Pasta With Bell Peppers Goat Cheese And Basil
In a skillet cook the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 1 minute, add the onion, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the onion is softened.
Add the bell peppers, cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until... - 36.5599
Golden Onion Pizza Squares With Tomato And Goat Cheese
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer the onion to a plate and set aside.
2 Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the tomatoes... - 36.31
Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Fresh Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash the mushrooms in a large bowl of water, lift them out, and drain them in a colander 15-20 minutes, tossing once or twice until dry.Trim oft the bottom of the stems; carefully remove the stems and set aside.
2. Combine the... - 36.198
Cookin’ Greens Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Spinach & Goat Cheese
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it color.
Add the stock and the spinach. Cook until warmed through. Add nutmeg. Season with salt and pepper.
When cool, transfer to a... - 35.9287
Eggplant Cookies With Goat Cheese And Tomato Basil Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil. Add the garlic and shallot and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the tequila and red wine and cook until almost completely absorbed, about 1 minute.... - 35.7906
Goat Cheese & Red Pepper Rolls
In small bowl, with spoon, mix goat cheese, cream cheese, red onion, milk, and black pepper until well blended.
Unfold lahvash; spread with goat cheese mixture to 1/2 inch from edge.
Top with red peppers, then arugula.
Roll lahvash jelly roll fashion.
Wrap... - 35.7422
Herb And Goat Cheese Toasts
1) On a cookie sheet or broiler pan, line the baguette slices.
2) Keep under broiler and toast until lightly golden on each side.
3) Take away from broiler and arrange on a serving plate.
4) Using a knife, chop and combine fresh chives, rosemary and... - 35.6329
Pasta With Rocket And Goat's Cheese
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine goat cheese, cream, salt and pepper. Beat well.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently.
3. Serve immediately with a crusty bread of your choice. - 35.5762
Tomatoes With Goat Cheese Dressing
1) Wash the tomatoes and cut them into thick slices.
2) On 2 serving plates, place the tomato slices.
3) Mix goat cheese with milk and fresh herb.
4) Spoon the cheese mixture over tomato slices.
5) Serve the tomato and goat... - 35.3205
Shrimp And Goat Cheese Omelette
Use a 9-inch nonstick skillet or omelet pan.
Butterfly shrimp by cutting 3/4 of the way through along the back vein.
Open shrimp to resemble a butterfly.
Sear the shrimp in hot garlic oil (about 2 minutes on each side).
Remove to paper toweling.
Wipe oil from... - 35.2697
Goat Cheese Rosemary
Cut cheese into 12 (1/4-inch-thick) slices.
Sprinkle half of chopped rosemary inan 11-x7-x 1 1/2-inch baking dish; arrange cheese slices over chopped rosemary.
Pour oil over cheese, and sprinkle with remaining half of chopped rosemary.
Cover and refrigerate... - 35.196
Leek And Goat Cheese Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. In a large skillet over medium-low heat, sweat the leeks for about 10 minutes until they are translucent.
3. Add curry powder and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove the pan from heat and stir in goat cheese until... - 34.5267
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes has an Incredible taste. The tomatoes and white wine gives the Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes Exhilarating taste. - 34.4639
Caramelized Vanilla Figs With Goat Cheese And Grilled Papayas
Grilling introduces a whole new dimension of flavor to ripe fruit, such as honey- sweet papayas. The figs are poached in mango juice with vanilla and topped with a little goat cheese and chopped mint. The salty tanginess of the cheese totally balances the... - 34.1647
Touch Of Green Soup With Goat Cheese Topping
1) In a slow cooker, add the cauliflower, celery, leek, broth, salt, pepper and wine.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or food processor, reheat the soup, if required. ... - 34.1074
Baby Greens With Warm Goat Cheese
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a wire whisk until blended. Set aside.
2. Combine greens, parsley, and shallots in a medium bowl; add vinegar mixture, and toss well.
3. Lightly press chopped walnuts into both sides of each cheese... - 33.4655
Goat Cheese Spread
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine cheeses; beat at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add eggs, egg yolk, and pesto sauce; beat until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or... - 33.3802
Marinated Goats Cheese
Place the fennel seeds and peppercorns in a small, heavy-based frying pan and heat gently until they start to pop and release an aroma.
Leave to cool completely.
Roll the cheese into small balls and place in a bowl or jar.
Add the cooled fennel seeds and... - 32.9354
Chicken And Goat Cheese Sandwiches
In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, process the goat cheese, rosemary and pine nuts until well combined but still chunky.
Heat a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Saute the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the meat is... - 32.9246
Goat Cheese With Cream And Lemon
In a small bowl, combine cream, lemon juice and zest, sugar, and cayenne.
Season to taste with salt.
Place goat cheese logs side-by-side in a shallow dish just large enough to hold them.
Pour cream mixture over cheese, cover with plastic wrap, and let... - 32.4648
Goats Cheese With Watercress
1) Take a bowl and beat goats cheese and cream together, until a soft and smooth mixture is formed.
2) In a large saucepan, melt butter and then put in the cheese mixture. Cook, stirring continuously, until thoroughly heated.
3) Toss pasta in and... - 32.2761
Potato Gratin With Goat Cheese And Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons half-and-half and flour in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add remaining half-and-half, cheese, and next 5 ingredients (cheese through garlic), stirring with a whisk. Arrange half of potato in a single... - 31.9338
Bread And Goat Cheese
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) On each bread slice, spread the goat cheese.
3) Toast the slices until cheese turns to brown for around 3-5 minutes.
4) Serve the cheese toast in breakfast or as anytime snack. - 31.916
Warm Mushroom And Goat Cheese Salad
1. Divide salad greens among 4 plates. Cut apple quarters into 8 thin slices; arrange in a circle in middle of each plate. Place 2 slices goat cheese in center of each circle. (Can be done shortly before serving, covered and refrigerated.)
2. In a large... - 31.828
Vinaigrette With Goat Cheese
1. In a large salad bowl, mix lemon juice, pepper and salt and stir till the salt dissolves; add oil in a thin stream and stir into the dressing; adjust the seasonings
2. In a bowl, crumble the cheese and mash into a paste; combine thoroughly with the... - 31.2233
Goat Cheese Rolled In Grape Leaves
At least 1 hour before assembling the rolls, rinse the grape leaves.
If necessary, cut stems from the leaves.
Then soak the leaves in a bowl of cold water to remove some of the brine.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese and goat... - 31.043
Warm Steak Goat Cheese And Arugula Salad
1. Heat broiler. Sprinkle both sides of steak with lemon pepper and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Broil steak about 4 inches from the heat, turning once, about 12 minutes total for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let stand 5... - 30.6703
Chicken Stuffed With Goat Cheese
Combine goat cheese, butter, and cilantro in a mixing bowl or food processor and blend or process until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Carefully loosen the skin over the breast of chicken with your fingers and stuff goat... - 30.6164
Tomato And Goats Cheese Crumble
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Chop tomatoes, keeping the cherry ones whole. Heat a little oil in a pan, add the chopped tomatoes, season, then cook for 10 mins until softened, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat, stir in the cherry tomatoes.
2.... - 30.2798
Goat Cheese Recipes By Category