- » Gnocchi Tomato
Gnocchi Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gnocchi tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gnocchi tomato recipes.
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 134.276
Easy Tomato Gnocchi
If you like trying different dishes in Italian cuisine, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make tomato gnocchi in the video. This is so delicious and easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 79.6367
Semolina Gnocchi With Veal And Tomato Sauce
1 Lightly grease a casserole.
2 In a pan, combine mashed potatoes and milk.
3 Bring to a simmer.
4 Add semolina and nutmeg.
5 Stir until the mixture becomes thick and very stiff.
6 Remove from the heat and gradually beat in the... - 44.8199
Gnocchi With Peas And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the sauce
Pour the olive oil into a large, heavy, nonaluminum pot and heat it until fragrant.
Add the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery, and saute over medium-high heat until wilted, 7 or 8 minutes.
Add the prosciutto, giblets, parsley, and basil,... - 44.5806
Gnocchi With Quick Tomato Sauce
1. In a saucepan place all the ingredients.
3. Once boiled simmer for 20 minutes uncovered till the liquid reduces to a thick consistency.
4. Add seasonings.
5. In two shallow flameproof bowls add little sauce. Combine the drained gnocchi.
6.... - 44.2585
Spinach Potato Gnocchi With Uncooked Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large, nonmetal bowl mix all the sauce ingredients well, cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until they... - 44.179
Gnocchi With Tomato-basil Sauce
To make the gnocchi, put the potatoes and water in a saucepan and cook for 30 minutes, uncovered, over medium heat.
Drain and remove the potato skins while still hot by rubbing with a clean dish towel.
Rice the peeled potatoes and let cool for 2 to 3... - 43.0158
Gnocchi With Spinach, Tomato And Pine Nuts
Combine the cream, undrained crushed canned tomatoes and garlic in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
Add sun-dried tomatoes and olives; simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook gnocchi... - 37.6636
Ricotta Gnocchi With Smoked Tomato Sauce
Ricotta Gnocchi, is a classic dish which I truly enjoy doing. The ingredients that are used in this dish needs to be followed carefully, for good results. - 33.384
Gnocchi And Tomato Bake
1. Heat grill to high. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then soften the onion and pepper for 5 mins. Stir in the garlic, fry for 1 min, tip in the tomatoes and gnocchi, then bring to a simmer. Bubble for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally, until the gnocchi... - 33.2294
Gnocchi In Tomato Sauce
Place frozen tomato sauce in 1-qt bowl; cover.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted and slightly warm, stirring and breaking sauce apart every minute.
Add frozen gnocchi to tomato sauce; cover.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave... - 33.1681
In a sauce pan gently simmer the tomato sauce, reducing to 1/2 cup (125 ml) in volume.
Cook the potatoes by steaming them until they are fork tender.
Puree the potatoes, blend in the tomato sauce, nutmeg and basil.
Slowly add the flour until a soft dough is... - 31.8504