- » Gnocchi Spinach
Gnocchi Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gnocchi spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gnocchi spinach recipes.
Spinach Gnocchi For Kids
This is a recipe that Popeye would be proud of. Packed with spinach
and creamy ricotta, these little morsels are like soft pillows:
delicate and so easy to make. You could even serve them with a little
red sauce, but for easier cleanup, I highly... - 122.273
Want to host an Italian dinner but confused about the menu? This video may just come handy. Watch it to learn an authentic Italian Gnochhi Verde recipe. The dish is sure to fetch you a lot of compliments. - 78.5637
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and heat butter.
2. Add spinach and saute for 4-6 minutes until the moisture has evaporated.
3. Add the ricotta cheese, pepper and nutmeg and stir to mix.
4. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Cool... - 46.5752
Baked Spinach Gnocchi
Cook spinach according to package directions, then drain.
Squeeze out excess liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups milk to boiling.
Stir together remaining milk and farina.
Slowly add farina mixture to boiling milk, stirring... - 45.1714
Finely chop thoroughly drained (squeezed dry) spinach.
Frozen spinach, finely chopped, is very convenient.
Put through food grinder.
Mash spinach and ricotta or dry cottage cheese together with flour, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper until well blended it... - 44.649
Spinach Potato Gnocchi With Uncooked Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large, nonmetal bowl mix all the sauce ingredients well, cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until they... - 44.0639
Spinach And Potato Gnocchi
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes.
Drain well and mash.
Add egg whites, semolina, spinach and pepper; mix to combine.
Set aside to cool completely.
2.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Break off portions and roll into a sausage 1 cm... - 43.5469
Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
drain ricoota cheese
get the moisture out with help of weight
drain water and chop spinach
add grated parmeasan cheese
add 2 eggs
add salt and pepper
add a little flout to make it easier to make dough
chiil 30min to... - 42.4992
1) Rinse spinach thoroughly several times under cold water.
2) In a large pan place spinach and close the lid.
3) Cook over moderate heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Drain through sieve and press out moisture.
5) Chop spinach finely.
6)... - 42.4309
Gnocchi With Spinach And Basil Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a pan of salted boiling water for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and press through a sieve.
Stir in the tablespoon of basil and gradually add the flour.
Mix to a soft dough, adding a little water or oil if the mixture is too stiff, or... - 42.3683
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or till spinach is tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring frequently.
Combine egg yolk, next 5 ingredients, and spinach mixture.
Use about 1 tablespoon... - 41.5574
Drain the cheese well in a sieve.
Cut the crust off the bread and dampen with the milk.
Sort the spinach, removing the tough stems.
Wash the spinach leaves and place in a saucepan while still wet.
Cook over high heat 2 minutes until limp, then drain well and... - 40.9456
Gnocchi Di Spinach E Ricotta
Spinach And Cheese Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Spinaci E Ricotta) is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menu confidently. The dish combins the richness of cheese with spinach. Check out the recipe of Spinach And Cheese Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Spinaci E... - 40.702
1. Cook spinach, squeeze and press all water out of the spinach; spread on paper toweling. Chop very fine.
2. Combine the spinach, ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook potatoes... - 40.0036
Cheese Spinach Gnocchi
Bring milk, butter, salt, and nutmeg to boiling in a saucepan.
Add farina gradually, stirring constantly over low heat until mixture thickens.
Stir in spinach, egg, onion, and 1 cup shredded cheese; mix well.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool... - 38.334
Steam the spinach.
Chop or process until very fine.
Pare the potatoes then steam in a large kettle, until they are fork tender.
Drain well, then puree, blend in the spinach.
Place in a mixing bowl.
Add the egg and 1 cup (250 ml) flour.
Knead the dough... - 37.517
Spinach, Green Pea & Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Steam or microwave spinach until tender. Drain and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Set aside.
2. Boil, steam or microwave peas until tender. Dram and combine with spinach. Chop mixture finely.
3. Place spinach mixture and ricotta in a saucepan. Season to... - 36.9321
1. Press the spinach between two plates to extract all the moisture.
2. Mix the spinach with the ricotta cheese, half the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Gradually add the egg, beating well until the mixture holds together when shaped.
3. With... - 35.1188
1. Place the spinach in a saucepan and cook over a low heat without additional water until thawed. Stir over the heat until dry. Place in a sieve and press out any moisture. Return to the pan and add the butter and curd cheese. Beat until smooth.
2. Mix the... - 31.963
Combine and cook in a heavy skillet for 5 minutes. - 27.112
Gnocchi Spinach Recipes By Category