- » Gnocchi Sausage
Gnocchi Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gnocchi sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gnocchi sausage recipes.
Gnocchi With Butternut Squash And Italian Sausage
Some dishes like this gnocchi with butternut squash and Italian sausage boast of gourmet meal without any hassles. In this video you will see how it is made with a few simple and easily available ingredients, but put together they become this exquisite dish. - 85.9374
Gnocchi With Chicken Sausage, Bell Pepper, And Fennel
Cook gnocchi according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain gnocchi in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add sausage to pan; saute... - 44.4543
You May Also Like!
Classic Italian Authentic Potato Gnocchi
Are you at your wits end trying to get perfect, delicate, light gnocchi? Then this authentic gnocchi recipe by Chef Hermann will help you get started. Now what could be a better way than learn how to make these feather-light potato dumplings from the expert... - 79.0313
In this recipe video, Cathy Lentine teaches you how to make her recipe for Ricotta Gnocchi. Enjoy! - 0
Authentic Italian Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is a traditional Italian dumpling, often referred to as potato pasta, which is cooked in boiling salted water or less commonly fried in oil until crispy. Here's the recipe of authentic Italian Gnocchi! - 94.1867
All you Italian food lovers. Bring out your forks because chef Hendrik is going to show you how to make one of the best Gnocchi's .Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Gnocchi. Chef Hendrik does a spectacular job at showing us how to make the... - 107.455
1. Place each potato between a ricer and press to get finely mashed potatoes on a clean working surface.
2. Make a well in the middle of the riced potato and crack an egg there.
3. Beat the egg a little, add salt and a pinch of grated nutmeg and mix... - 112.697
Gnocchi Di Patate
1. In a large saucepan boil the potatoes in enough salted water to cover them.
2. Once tender, drain and shake the pan over medium heat for a few seconds so that they become dry.
3. Turn the potatoes in a fine mash using a mouli or a sieve, add the... - 44.0596
1) In a pan, gently saute the herbs and vegetables in butter over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the puree, water and yeast extract, simmer for a few minutes.
3) Strain the mixture and return to the pan.
4) Stir in the cornflour dissolved in a... - 45.7148
Gnocchi With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Would you like to experiment with a great Gnocchi With Cheddar Cheese Sauce recipe? If it is an impressive appetizer that you require, then this dish is the answer. I am sure that you will make this Gnocchi With Cheddar Cheese Sauce time and again. Include... - 47.7835
Beetroot Gnocchi With A Butter Sage And Orange Sauce
1. Take a pan having simmering saline water, add potatoes and cook for 15 to 20 min or till tender.
2. Drain off excess water, place in the pan to remove excess moisture, cool and mash thoroughly.
3. Take a food processor, pass beetroot along with... - 46.4022
Spinach And Potato Gnocchi
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes.
Drain well and mash.
Add egg whites, semolina, spinach and pepper; mix to combine.
Set aside to cool completely.
2.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Break off portions and roll into a sausage 1 cm... - 45.4448