- » Gnocchi Salad
Gnocchi Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gnocchi salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gnocchi salad recipes.
Gnocchi With Palomino Sauce & Panzanella Salad
Here is an authentic Italian fare - Gnocchi with Palomino Sauce & Panzanella Salad. Surprise your friends with a traditional Italian fare like this one here. Watch and learn these recipes from this video. Bon Appétit! - 85.0223
Smoked Turkey And Gnocchi Salad
1) In a pan, cook the Gnocchi shapes in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and rinse the pasta in cold water, then drain again and keep aside.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the turkey pieces, mushrooms and chives in the olive oil, until... - 45.1727
Tuna Gnocchi Salad
1. Cook cauliflower and broccoli in a saucepan having salted boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables become crispy tender. Using a slotted spoon, take out, rinse with cold water, shake dry, and keep aside in a large salad bowl.
2. In the... - 41.2182
Gnocchi With Potatoes
1. For gnocchi, use a dry, mealy type of potato. Boil the potatoes in their jackets, peel and mash. Add the egg yolks and salt; whip until fluffy. Add the flour and mix, then knead until smooth, adding more flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
2. Divide... - 33.0112
You May Also Like!
Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Gnocchi (make In Under 30 Minutes!)
My fridge had some leftover pumpkin, a few pieces of romaine, some radishes and condiments, so I thought I’d make some pumpkin gnocchi since it is quite fast to make and I haven’t made it for ages. :) Cooking the gnocchi is fool proof too, since you just... - 0
Farina Gnocchi Parmigiana
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a double boiler, cover and heat the milk, salt and nutmeg, over the simmering water until steaming.
3) Gradually stir in the farina and cook for about 10 minutes and until smooth and thickened.
4)... - 44.296
Potato Gnocchi In Veal Sauce
Make veal sauce.
While sauce is simmering, make gnocchi.
Measure hot mashed potatoes into a bowl; add the 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, and oil and blend with a fork.
Add eggs and blend thoroughly into potato mixture.
Turn potato dough out onto a well-floured board... - 44.2319
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 134.276
Heat milk with a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Stir in the semolina and bring to the boil, stirring.
Cook gently for 3 minutes until thickened.
Remove from heat and add 1 1/2 oz.grated cheese and 1 oz.butter.
Beat in the egg.
Stir over low heat, without... - 39.8071
Green Gnocchi tastes nice. Olive oil adds up the taste of Green Gnocchi. Green Gnocchi must be tried with cheese. - 43.1161
1. Sprinkle the corn meal slowly into the rapidly boiling water with the salt and cayenne. Cook 20 minutes, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon.
2. Remove from the heat, blend in the mustard, cheese, butter or margarine and the egg. Pour into a rinsed... - 35.9866
Seafood Chowder Salad
Seafood can make a delicious and flavorful treat too. Check out this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe and great way to serve your seafood. Try out this amazing salad for a wonderful family dinner or a healthy relaxing holiday meal and rejoice! - 89.4937
Golden Pepper Pasta & Orange Salad
Cut peppers in half lengthwise.
Lay cut side down in a foil-lined 10 by 15-inch pan.
Broil 2 to 3 inches from heat until skins are charred, about 10 minutes.
Let stand, draped with foil, until cool enough to touch.
Pull off and discard skin, stems, and... - 46.6767
1. Combine flour with Ricotta, half of the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and egg mixture.
2. Add seasoning and blend until the mixture forms a smooth dough, dry to touch. If required, add flour or milk to get the right consistency.
3. Knead... - 46.9172