- » Gnocchi Puree
Gnocchi Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Gnocchi Puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Gnocchi Puree recipes.
Potato Gnocchi Roll
1. Place pureed potatoes in a medium bowl and add half the butter; mix until melted. Add the whole egg, 1 cup flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper; mix well and form into a ball. Wrap and chill for about 1/2 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix... - 35.1199
Gnocchi With Spinach And Basil Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a pan of salted boiling water for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and press through a sieve.
Stir in the tablespoon of basil and gradually add the flour.
Mix to a soft dough, adding a little water or oil if the mixture is too stiff, or... - 43.5612
FOR THE ROASTED VEGETABLE PESTO, arrange the carrot, onion, and red pepper in a baking dish and drizzle about 1/4 cup of the olive oil over them.
Roast the vegetables until lightly browned and tender, about 30 minutes.
TRANSFER THE VEGETABLES to a food... - 43.637
Boil the potatoes, and mash to a smooth puree: add salt, pepper, grated mace, butter or margarine, the egg, the grated cheese; and, with flour, make little balls of this mixture.
Poach for 10 minutes in boiling water.
Drain, and serve in white sauce, or... - 21.4972
1) In a pan, gently saute the herbs and vegetables in butter over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the puree, water and yeast extract, simmer for a few minutes.
3) Strain the mixture and return to the pan.
4) Stir in the cornflour dissolved in a... - 45.7148
Steam the spinach.
Chop or process until very fine.
Pare the potatoes then steam in a large kettle, until they are fork tender.
Drain well, then puree, blend in the spinach.
Place in a mixing bowl.
Add the egg and 1 cup (250 ml) flour.
Knead the dough... - 35.3334
Butternut Squash Ricotta Gnocchi
Cut the squash in half.
Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 35-40 minutes, until the flesh is soft.
Remove from the oven.
Cool and scoop out the flesh.
Blend the squash with the cheese in a food processor into a fine puree.
Add... - 43.0891
Potato Mushroom Gnocchi
Puree until no lumps are evident.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute" mushrooms and herbs for approx 2-4 minutes.
Add to potato and combine.
Add slowly to above on a floured surface and knead until dough is no longer sticky, approx 5 minutes.
Add more... - 40.7696
Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Salsify Chestnuts And Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour, until tender. Let cool slightly,
2. Meanwhile, fill a medium bowl with water and squeeze a lemon half... - 34.5527
Beetroot Gnocchi With A Butter Sage And Orange Sauce
1. Take a pan having simmering saline water, add potatoes and cook for 15 to 20 min or till tender.
2. Drain off excess water, place in the pan to remove excess moisture, cool and mash thoroughly.
3. Take a food processor, pass beetroot along with... - 46.4022
Spinach Gnocchi For Kids
This is a recipe that Popeye would be proud of. Packed with spinach
and creamy ricotta, these little morsels are like soft pillows:
delicate and so easy to make. You could even serve them with a little
red sauce, but for easier cleanup, I highly... - 120.726
Gratineed Farina-pesto Gnocchi
To Make Cnocchi in Microwave: Pour milk into a 3 to 4-quart micro-wavesafe bowl or casserole.
Whisk in salt and farina.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 13 to 18 minutes, stirring well every 4 minutes, until the mixture is very stiff... - 41.6858
Chef Chris Scarduzio, from Table 31 in Philadelphia, makes a hearty gnocchi dish. He also pairs the food with Rhone Valley Wines learns more about that region in France from Daphne Payon. - 98.475
Gnocchi With Wild Mushroom Sauce
In a large pan of boiling water, cook the gnocchi until they float to the top (this should take around 3 minutes).
Drain and set aside.
In another large pan, heat half the olive oil and cook the garlic for 30 seconds.
Add the white wine, stir for a few... - 37.6643
Herbed Gnocchi With Tomato Onion Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, combine tomatoes, onion, margarine, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer 30 minutes. Transfer to food processor; puree until smooth.
2. To prepare gnocchi, in another medium saucepan,... - 37.9048
In a sauce pan gently simmer the tomato sauce, reducing to 1/2 cup (125 ml) in volume.
Cook the potatoes by steaming them until they are fork tender.
Puree the potatoes, blend in the tomato sauce, nutmeg and basil.
Slowly add the flour until a soft dough is... - 31.8504
Boil until potatoes are cooked, approx 30-45 minutes.
Peel and puree until the lumps disappear.
Melt butter in saucepan and add mashed potatoes and stir vigorously.
Add and stir quickly so egg cannot cook.
Remove from stove.
Place mixture on floured... - 35.1207
Gnocchi With Pumpkin Sauce
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the pumpkin, shallots, and garlic. Cook until the shallots begin to turn golden. Add the broth, thyme, sage, and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until the pumpkin is... - 33.5005
Gnocchi With Quick Tomato Sauce
1. In a saucepan place all the ingredients.
3. Once boiled simmer for 20 minutes uncovered till the liquid reduces to a thick consistency.
4. Add seasonings.
5. In two shallow flameproof bowls add little sauce. Combine the drained gnocchi.
6.... - 44.2585
Home Made Gnocchi With Rib Sauce Recipe - Delicious Italian Cooking
I have always wanted to try making my own gnocchi. I've seen a few recipes, but this one comes from an Italian family, so my bet is that it's the best one I've seen yet. This is by far one of the best Italian recipes come from the Aimless Cook's kitchen.... - 76.5193
Green Gnocchi tastes nice. Olive oil adds up the taste of Green Gnocchi. Green Gnocchi must be tried with cheese. - 43.1161
Gnocchi With Peas And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the sauce
Pour the olive oil into a large, heavy, nonaluminum pot and heat it until fragrant.
Add the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery, and saute over medium-high heat until wilted, 7 or 8 minutes.
Add the prosciutto, giblets, parsley, and basil,... - 44.5806
How To Make Tangerine Cake And Pumpkin Gnocchi
Learn step by step how to make a delicious and yet simple Tangerine Cake with honey and tangerine glaze on top (all gluten free). Learn also how to make an amazing Pumpkin Gnocchi with butter and sage by Isadora, a girl who also makes cooking videos for her... - 0
John Dory And Potato By Good Food Ireland
Graham Neville of Restaurant Fortyone at Residence, uses John Dory from the West coast of Ireland, this impressive sounding dish can be easy to replicate at home. The bones are boiled to create a wonderfully flavoured sauce and Irish potatoes form the basis... - 0
Italian Spaghetti Sauce With Meatballs Sausage And Beef
Here is an incredible video that shares an excellent recipe for spaghetti sauce with meatballs, sausage and beef. Take a look at this outstanding video and prepare this simple versatile sauce at home. Enjoy this super delicious sauce on pastas, polenta and... - 115.665
Spicy Lamb And Aubergines
1. Brush a Swiss roll tin with oil.
2. Preheat the oven at 200°C (400°F) mark 6.
3. In a saucepan bring the milk to the boil with 7.5 ml (1 1/2 level tsp) salt and the nutmeg.
4. Lower theheat and steadily pour in the semolina,... - 45.0554