- » Gnocchi Pasta
Gnocchi Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gnocchi pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gnocchi pasta recipes.
All you Italian food lovers. Bring out your forks because chef Hendrik is going to show you how to make one of the best Gnocchi's .Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Gnocchi. Chef Hendrik does a spectacular job at showing us how to make the... - 107.455
Sweet Italian Gnocchi
Love gnocchi and want to know of a way to cook it in easily and without any hassles? Then watch this video by CookingWithCam and get ready to make your favorite treat within minutes! - 86.4013
Gnocchi With Palomino Sauce & Panzanella Salad
Here is an authentic Italian fare - Gnocchi with Palomino Sauce & Panzanella Salad. Surprise your friends with a traditional Italian fare like this one here. Watch and learn these recipes from this video. Bon Appétit! - 85.0223
Easy Tomato Gnocchi
If you like trying different dishes in Italian cuisine, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make tomato gnocchi in the video. This is so delicious and easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 79.6367
Home Made Gnocchi With Rib Sauce Recipe - Delicious Italian Cooking
I have always wanted to try making my own gnocchi. I've seen a few recipes, but this one comes from an Italian family, so my bet is that it's the best one I've seen yet. This is by far one of the best Italian recipes come from the Aimless Cook's kitchen.... - 76.5193
1. In a pan, melt butter over a moderate heat and add the chopped fresh spinach and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes, until almost all moisture has boiled away and the spinach begins to stick lightly to the pan.
2. Add the ricotta... - 47.3116
Prepare fresh tomato sauce.
In a large bowl, beat egg.
Add ricotta and mix well.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg, and basil.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
Stir spinach into ricotta mixture.
Shape mixture... - 45.6405
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the water, ¾ cut butter and salt and bring to the boil.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and then beat in the flour.
3. Put back over low flame. Over low heat, beat the mixture till it is thick and forms a ball... - 44.1293
Gnocchi Alla Romana
1. Butter a large baking sheet and put it aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring the milk, salt, nutmeg and a few grindings of pepper to the boil over a moderate heat.
3. Add the semolina gradually, so that the milk never stops boiling, stirring... - 44.0086
Gnocchi With Asparagus & Mushrooms
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add onion and ham and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add mushrooms and... - 41.833
Gnocchi With Meat Sauce
1) Cook the gnocchi al dente as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add in oil and saute onion, mushrooms, garlic, carrot, celery and rosemary on medium flame. When the vegetables soften, add in beef, ham and chicken livers... - 41.207
Sauteed Vegetable Gnocchi
Gnocchi is like little delicious globs of doughy goodness. If you€™ve never had it, then you€™re missing out! This recipe is simple and tasty. Using peppers and mushrooms to layer on subtle earthy flavors to the potatoey Gnocchi, I think we have a... - 34.0163