- » Gnocchi Flour
Gnocchi Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gnocchi flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gnocchi flour recipes.
Potato Gnocchi Using Cake Flour
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Spread a 1-inch layer of salt in a small roasting pan. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and arrange them on the salt in a single layer. Bake until fork-tender, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove them from the oven and slit them... - 29.3061
Classic Italian Authentic Potato Gnocchi
Are you at your wits end trying to get perfect, delicate, light gnocchi? Then this authentic gnocchi recipe by Chef Hermann will help you get started. Now what could be a better way than learn how to make these feather-light potato dumplings from the expert... - 82.2955
Gnocchi Alia Romano
(gnocchi In The Roman Style)
Press ricotta through sieve into small bowl.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Spoon mixture into pastry tube or bag, fitted with large plain tip (no.
Bring large kettle of salted water to very gentle boil.
Hold bag over kettle, and... - 33.1839
1. Bake the potatoes in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Peel and put them through a food mill or mash them.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and grated cheese; mix well. Add the mashed potatoes, then add the flour, a little at a... - 28.5952
Potato Gnocchi Roll
1. Place pureed potatoes in a medium bowl and add half the butter; mix until melted. Add the whole egg, 1 cup flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper; mix well and form into a ball. Wrap and chill for about 1/2 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix... - 33.7073
Potato Gnocchi With Fontina
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, then bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Skin the potatoes and put them through a food mill or mash them. Set the mashed potatoes aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg yolks, salt, nutmeg, and 1/2 cup of grated cheese; blend well.... - 30.5859
Cheesy Gnocchi Verde
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain well; let cool.
Squeeze spinach very dry.
Chop spinach very fine; place in medium bowl.
Stir in ricotta cheese.
Add eggs; mix well.
Add 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the Parmesan cheese, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of the... - 42.5591
Classic Potato Gnocchi
1. Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender; drain. Peel potatoes and return to pot. Using a potato masher, mash potatoes over very low heat, letting them dry out as you mash them and making sure... - 22.0959
Gnocchi With Spinach And Basil Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a pan of salted boiling water for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and press through a sieve.
Stir in the tablespoon of basil and gradually add the flour.
Mix to a soft dough, adding a little water or oil if the mixture is too stiff, or... - 42.3683
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Place ricotta, eggs, Parmesan, salt and pepper in blender; mix 1 minute.
Add flour and mix 1 minute; transfer dough to bowl, cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Bring plenty of salted water to boiling point.
Drop in small pieces of... - 39.8683
Drain the cheese well in a sieve.
Cut the crust off the bread and dampen with the milk.
Sort the spinach, removing the tough stems.
Wash the spinach leaves and place in a saucepan while still wet.
Cook over high heat 2 minutes until limp, then drain well and... - 40.9456
Mushroom And Beef Gnocchi
My husband can live on the Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi. This tasty gnocchi is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties as its quiet popular with my guests! Try this delicious Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi for yourself. - 42.2533
Steam the spinach.
Chop or process until very fine.
Pare the potatoes then steam in a large kettle, until they are fork tender.
Drain well, then puree, blend in the spinach.
Place in a mixing bowl.
Add the egg and 1 cup (250 ml) flour.
Knead the dough... - 37.517
Boil potatoes until they are semi-soft—very important! On your work surface, put 7 cups flour and salt, and mix.
Make a well.
Put boiled potatoes one at a time in a ricer and rice over the flour.
Cut a piece from dough, roll into a long... - 35.3958
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or till spinach is tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring frequently.
Combine egg yolk, next 5 ingredients, and spinach mixture.
Use about 1 tablespoon... - 41.5574
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream, Walnuts And Rocket
Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket is a Italian dish. While Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket can be made with semolina or flour, this one is made with potatoes. Making Gnocchi is not as difficult as we all think. Give it a try... - 109.43
Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Salsify Chestnuts And Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Pierce the sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour, until tender. Let cool slightly,
2. Meanwhile, fill a medium bowl with water and squeeze a lemon half... - 33.4645
Authentic Italian Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is a traditional Italian dumpling, often referred to as potato pasta, which is cooked in boiling salted water or less commonly fried in oil until crispy. Here's the recipe of authentic Italian Gnocchi! - 97.4711
Malay Gnocchi With Shredded Pork Sauce
1. Make the gnocchi: Preheat the oven to 350° Wrap the taro roots individually in foil and bake for 1 hour, or until they are tender when pierced. Unwrap and let cool.
2. Slice one end off of each taro root and use a small spoon to scoop out the flesh. Press... - 34.0697
1) Rinse spinach thoroughly several times under cold water.
2) In a large pan place spinach and close the lid.
3) Cook over moderate heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Drain through sieve and press out moisture.
5) Chop spinach finely.
6)... - 42.4309
Potato Gnocchi In Veal Sauce
Make veal sauce.
While sauce is simmering, make gnocchi.
Measure hot mashed potatoes into a bowl; add the 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, and oil and blend with a fork.
Add eggs and blend thoroughly into potato mixture.
Turn potato dough out onto a well-floured board... - 45.1269
Potato Gnocchi With Veal Sauce
Cook peeled potatoes until tender in unsalted water and drain thoroughly, then rub through a fine wire strainer.
Or, prepare instant dehydrated mashed potatoes by heating the amount of water called for to make 6 to 8 servings; stir in potatoes as... - 40.5196
Butternut Squash Ricotta Gnocchi
Cut the squash in half.
Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 35-40 minutes, until the flesh is soft.
Remove from the oven.
Cool and scoop out the flesh.
Blend the squash with the cheese in a food processor into a fine puree.
Add... - 44.1236
You can make this potato gnocchi it has three main ingredients, 3 cups of flour, 2 pounds of potatoes, and 1 egg. This is a great way to use up left over cooked potatoes. - 111.857
Gnocchi With Potatoes
Gnocchi With Potatoes is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Gnocchi With Potatoes both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 27.0326
FOR THE ROASTED VEGETABLE PESTO, arrange the carrot, onion, and red pepper in a baking dish and drizzle about 1/4 cup of the olive oil over them.
Roast the vegetables until lightly browned and tender, about 30 minutes.
TRANSFER THE VEGETABLES to a food... - 42.4842
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Dice pumpkin into pieces with the skins intact.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the pumpkin pieces with the skin side up, pour in 1/4 cup water and bake in the preheated oven, until... - 42.1742
1) Combine the gnocchi ingredients and spoon the 1/2 mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tube.
2) In a large kettle, gently bring about 5 quarts salted water to a boil.
3) Squeeze and cut the gnocchi over the water at 1 inch... - 44.2383
Parsley Gnocchi is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Parsley Gnocchi recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.0057
Homemade Potato Gnocchi With Truffles
For Potato Gnocchi; bake potatoes in 400 degree F oven until tender when pierced with a fork (about 40 to 50 minutes).
Cool slightly; peel.
Press through a ricer.
Combine potatoes, flour, cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg in medium bowl.
Mix well to form... - 39.458
1. To make gnocchi, melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes. Transfer mixture to a bowl, add pumpkin, cheeses, flour, nutmeg, egg yolk and black pepper to taste and mix to combine (a).
2. Form small... - 37.9592
Liver Marsala With Parsley Gnocchi
Cut the liver and bacon into really thin strips no wider than 5 mm/1/4 inch.
Toss the liver in the seasoned flour to coat lightly.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying-pan and fry the bacon strips until just crisp, then remove.
Add the liver to the pan and... - 44.9488
1. Press the spinach between two plates to extract all the moisture.
2. Mix the spinach with the ricotta cheese, half the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Gradually add the egg, beating well until the mixture holds together when shaped.
3. With... - 35.1188
Gnocchi With Pecorino Cream Sauce By Dan Orvis
1)For the gnocchi: In a bowl mash the cold roasted potatoes and knead in the flour, salt and pepper along with pecorino romano cheese and nutmeg powder. Slowly knead into a dough and keep adding flour till its a proper dough consistency.
2)Roll... - 0
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and heat butter.
2. Add spinach and saute for 4-6 minutes until the moisture has evaporated.
3. Add the ricotta cheese, pepper and nutmeg and stir to mix.
4. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Cool... - 46.5752
To Make Gnocchi:
1. In medium saucepan, combine 1 cup water, 1/2 cup butter and 1 teaspoon salt and bring to boiling.
2. Remove from heat.
3. With wooden spoon, beat in 1 cup flour.
4. Over low heat, beat mixture until it leaves side of pan and forms... - 44.7295
1. In a pan, melt butter over a moderate heat and add the chopped fresh spinach and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes, until almost all moisture has boiled away and the spinach begins to stick lightly to the pan.
2. Add the ricotta... - 44.6132
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 135.727
Pumpkin Buckwheat Gnocchi Gratin
A version of pumpkin gnocchi, with the addition of buckwheat flour to add a little bit of a nutty flavor. I’ve been asked if you can make pumpkin gnocchi with canned pumpkin, and the answer is yes, of course. This would be wonderful with sauteed in browned... - 39.2426
In covered pan cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender; drain.
In mixer bowl beat hot potatoes, butter, and salt till smooth.
Add egg yolk and 1/4 cup of the flour; beat till smooth.
By hand, stir in... - 31.6188
Gnocchi (italian Potato Dumplings) With Meat Sauce
Cook potatoes and mash or rice without added liquid.
While warm, gradually mix in the flour.
Form mixture into long rolls, 1/2-3/4 inch in diameter.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Roll in flour.
Have ready a pot of salted boiling water.
Carefully lower rolls... - 27.2103
Finely chop thoroughly drained (squeezed dry) spinach.
Frozen spinach, finely chopped, is very convenient.
Put through food grinder.
Mash spinach and ricotta or dry cottage cheese together with flour, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper until well blended it... - 44.649
In a large bowl, combine the flour, ricotta, Parmesan, salt, and nutmeg.
Squeeze the liquid out of the spinach and discard.
Chop the spinach finely; you should have 2 tablespoons.
Place in a small bowl.
Stir in the egg substitute.
Add to the flour... - 42.0782
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Join Cathy Lentine, as she teaches you how to make her delicious recipe for Sweet Potato Gnocchi in this recipe video! Enjoy :) - 0
Cheesy Potato Gnocchi
Cook and drain potatoes.
Mash until smooth.
Put on a floured board and mix with the flour.
Knead dough well.
Roll into finger-thin roll and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Press each piece lightly with fork.
Drop, about 20 at a time, into boiling salted water.
When... - 40.733
Boil the potatoes, and mash to a smooth puree: add salt, pepper, grated mace, butter or margarine, the egg, the grated cheese; and, with flour, make little balls of this mixture.
Poach for 10 minutes in boiling water.
Drain, and serve in white sauce, or... - 19.4476
Gnocchi Di Patate
1. In a large saucepan boil the potatoes in enough salted water to cover them.
2. Once tender, drain and shake the pan over medium heat for a few seconds so that they become dry.
3. Turn the potatoes in a fine mash using a mouli or a sieve, add the... - 43.2389
Gnocchi With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Would you like to experiment with a great Gnocchi With Cheddar Cheese Sauce recipe? If it is an impressive appetizer that you require, then this dish is the answer. I am sure that you will make this Gnocchi With Cheddar Cheese Sauce time and again. Include... - 48.693
Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Sage Sauce
Evenly dust 2 baking sheets with 2 tablespoons of the semolina flour.
Place the sweet potatoes in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 12 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and place... - 43.9786
Place potatoes in a saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; partially cover.
Cook 40 minutes or until tender.
Drain and let cool.
Peel potatoes, and place in a bowl; mash.
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add... - 39.8317
1. Boil potatoes in a large pot with water and boil it until fork tender, once done drain and peel off the skin.
2. Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes on a work top until smooth.
3. In another side of the worktop place the flour and make a well... - 74.4759
Gnocchi Parisienne is a very easy to prepare delicious snack recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Gnocchi Parisienne dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 33.7969
Gnocchi Con Formaggio
Boil potatoes in their skins for 20-30 minutes, then peel and mash until smooth.
Beat in half the salt, the eggs and nutmeg, then gradually add the flour until you have a smooth, elastic dough which comes away from the sides of the bowl.
Divide into small... - 43.6872
Mash potatoes with butter.
Add eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Work flour into potatoes, kneading thoroughly.
Add more flour if necessary.
Cut "dough" into 4-inch squares.
Roll into ropes 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into l-inch lengths.
Cook no more than 15 at a... - 45.3626
Potato Mushroom Gnocchi
Puree until no lumps are evident.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute" mushrooms and herbs for approx 2-4 minutes.
Add to potato and combine.
Add slowly to above on a floured surface and knead until dough is no longer sticky, approx 5 minutes.
Add more... - 38.6654
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into small chunks. Put in a saucepan, cover with salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash very smoothly.
2. Season the potatoes to taste with salt and pepper. Beat in the nutmeg... - 32.792
1. Cook spinach, squeeze and press all water out of the spinach; spread on paper toweling. Chop very fine.
2. Combine the spinach, ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook potatoes... - 40.0036
Chicken And Potato Gnocchi
In covered pan cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in another saucepan combine chicken breasts and 2 cups water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till... - 43.7704
How To Make Gnocchi
Minh Q. Dang shows you how to make some homemade gnocchi. Gnocchi is a delicious potato dumpling that can be a great alternative to a traditional pasta. The process is pretty straight forward and once complete will be a very rewarding compliment to your dish.... - 0
Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi
1. Place potatoes in a bowl and mash. Add flour, butter, half the Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste and mix to make a stiff dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth. Shape dough into 2 1/2 cm / 1 in ovals and press with... - 33.5985
Hi everyone and welcome to the kitchen at GialloZafferano. I'm Deborah, and today we'll be preparing a very simple dish that can be adapted to any type of sauce -- Potato Gnocchi. - 103.472
Potato-Garbanzo Gnocchi is my first recipe and I hope it goes well for you. I was so particular about putting this Potato-Garbanzo Gnocchi recipe up because I fell so much in love with it! Truly a great one you can try! - 30.9067
1. Place the spinach in a saucepan and cook over a low heat without additional water until thawed. Stir over the heat until dry. Place in a sieve and press out any moisture. Return to the pan and add the butter and curd cheese. Beat until smooth.
2. Mix the... - 31.963
Herb And Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Place ricotta cheese, mashed potato, parsley, basil, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and egg in a large bowl and mix to combine. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls, then dust with flour.
2. To make sauce, place tomatoes, chutney, tomato paste and... - 33.4633
1.Put butter in water and heat until it melts.
2.Add cheese, salt, and cayenne as per the taste, along with mustard.
3.Once it boils, put flour in it.
4.Turn the flame off and mix until no deposits are there on sides.
5.Put the mixture in the... - 37.7443
Place flour in bowl and form well in center.
Add potatoes, nutmeg and 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter; pinch dough to incorporate.
Season and remove dough from bowl.
Place on counter and knead with the heel of your hand until smooth.
Shape dough into ball and cut into... - 36.4637
Chicken Liver Sauce For Gnocchi
1. Saute the chicken livers and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter. Add the mushrooms, tomato paste, and meat glaze. Remove from the heat and blend in the flour. Add the stock and wine. Return to the heat and stir until thick. Check the seasoningâ€”it should... - 33.2554
Potato Mushroom Gnocchi
1) In a saucepan, add potatoes and enough water to cover it. Boil until the potatoes are cooked. Drain, peel and mash the potaoes. Keep aside.
2) In a skillet, add oil and saute mushrooms, parsley, basil and mushrooms for 3 minutes on... - 44.1913
Boil potatoes until tender.
Press through ricer or mash with fork.
Place potatoes on a board and make a well in the center of potatoes.
Add eggs, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese into the well and mix into potatoes.
Add salt, white... - 45.6037
1) In a skillet, gently stir the flour and 2 oz. butter together over a low heat for 3 minutes, with wooden spoon.
2) Stir in the milk and seasonings, then beat into a smooth mixture.
3) Turn off the heat and beat in eggs, until the mixture should... - 41.16
1) Scrub the skin of the potatoes and cook them in boiling salted water for about 30 minutes till tender.
2) Drain, peel the potatoes.
3) Press potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl.
4) Preheat the oven to 425°.
5) Sift the flour... - 42.4526
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender in a large saucepan; drain and toss over very low heat 2 minutes to dry potatoes.
2. Mash potatoes until smooth in a large bowl; beat in eggs and salt. Blend in the flour to make a soft dough. Cover the... - 31.214
Gnocchi With Tomato-basil Sauce
To make the gnocchi, put the potatoes and water in a saucepan and cook for 30 minutes, uncovered, over medium heat.
Drain and remove the potato skins while still hot by rubbing with a clean dish towel.
Rice the peeled potatoes and let cool for 2 to 3... - 41.1304
Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
drain ricoota cheese
get the moisture out with help of weight
drain water and chop spinach
add grated parmeasan cheese
add 2 eggs
add salt and pepper
add a little flout to make it easier to make dough
chiil 30min to... - 42.4992
1. Place each potato between a ricer and press to get finely mashed potatoes on a clean working surface.
2. Make a well in the middle of the riced potato and crack an egg there.
3. Beat the egg a little, add salt and a pinch of grated nutmeg and mix... - 127.873
1. In a small saucepan, combine the water, salt and nutmeg with 2 tablespoons of the butter and bring to a boil over high heat. As soon as the water boils, add the flour all at once and beat the dough with a wooden spoon until it is thick and comes away from... - 24.9854
Potato Gnocchi Sauteed With Mushrooms, Kale And Bacon
Use leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream) The next time you are making mashed or baked potatoes at home, why not make a little bit extra? Use the leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream)from Saturday night to make these light, heavenly pillows of... - 145.493
Beetroot Gnocchi With A Butter Sage And Orange Sauce
1. Take a pan having simmering saline water, add potatoes and cook for 15 to 20 min or till tender.
2. Drain off excess water, place in the pan to remove excess moisture, cool and mash thoroughly.
3. Take a food processor, pass beetroot along with... - 46.6254
Homemade Gnocchi In Chicken Soup
1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4.... - 119.09
Spinach Gnocchi For Kids
This is a recipe that Popeye would be proud of. Packed with spinach
and creamy ricotta, these little morsels are like soft pillows:
delicate and so easy to make. You could even serve them with a little
red sauce, but for easier cleanup, I highly... - 122.273
1) In a pan, gently saute the herbs and vegetables in butter over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the puree, water and yeast extract, simmer for a few minutes.
3) Strain the mixture and return to the pan.
4) Stir in the cornflour dissolved in a... - 45.7963
Ricotta Gnocchi With Smoked Tomato Sauce
Ricotta Gnocchi, is a classic dish which I truly enjoy doing. The ingredients that are used in this dish needs to be followed carefully, for good results. - 35.078
Cheese Spinach Gnocchi
Bring milk, butter, salt, and nutmeg to boiling in a saucepan.
Add farina gradually, stirring constantly over low heat until mixture thickens.
Stir in spinach, egg, onion, and 1 cup shredded cheese; mix well.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool... - 38.334
Gnocchi With Sun-dried Tomato And Almond Pesto
1. In mortar and pestle, add almonds and break them lightly.
2. In a pan, add the almonds and toast for 1-2 minutes.
3. For pesto, in food processor, combine sundried tomatoes, toasted almonds, sweet and purple basil, garlic,... - 0
Spinach And Potato Gnocchi
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes.
Drain well and mash.
Add egg whites, semolina, spinach and pepper; mix to combine.
Set aside to cool completely.
2.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Break off portions and roll into a sausage 1 cm... - 43.5469
Italian Gnocchi (nioki)
Italian Gnocchi (Nioki) is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Italian Gnocchi (Nioki) dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 43.0201
Boil and mash potatoes with a small amount of milk the day before; cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Remove mashed potatoes; add egg, salt and pepper.
Add flour as needed to make a dough.
Knead dough for 5 minutes.
Roll pieces of dough on floured surface... - 42.403
Gnocchi In Seafood Sauce
If you are gnocchi addict, you must try this fish gnocchi in seafood sauce. It makes a delicous dish which is easy to make. So watch out the video for more. - 96.5926
Spinach, Green Pea & Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Steam or microwave spinach until tender. Drain and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Set aside.
2. Boil, steam or microwave peas until tender. Dram and combine with spinach. Chop mixture finely.
3. Place spinach mixture and ricotta in a saucepan. Season to... - 36.9321
Gnocchi With Peas And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the sauce
Pour the olive oil into a large, heavy, nonaluminum pot and heat it until fragrant.
Add the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery, and saute over medium-high heat until wilted, 7 or 8 minutes.
Add the prosciutto, giblets, parsley, and basil,... - 43.3628
In a sauce pan gently simmer the tomato sauce, reducing to 1/2 cup (125 ml) in volume.
Cook the potatoes by steaming them until they are fork tender.
Puree the potatoes, blend in the tomato sauce, nutmeg and basil.
Slowly add the flour until a soft dough is... - 33.1668
Green Gnocchi tastes nice. Olive oil adds up the taste of Green Gnocchi. Green Gnocchi must be tried with cheese. - 40.1642
Gnocchi With Pesto Cream Sauce
In a skillet, saute onion in butter until very soft.
Sprinkle in flour.
Add cream and wine.
Simmer until thick.
Add pesto and stir until well blended.
Do not overcook.
Serve with gnocchi. - 35.7116
Gnocchi With Potatoes
1. For gnocchi, use a dry, mealy type of potato. Boil the potatoes in their jackets, peel and mash. Add the egg yolks and salt; whip until fluffy. Add the flour and mix, then knead until smooth, adding more flour as necessary to prevent sticking.
2. Divide... - 33.1479
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Combine the gnocchi ingredients and spoon the 1/2 mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tube.
3) In a large kettle, gently bring about 5 quarts salted water to a boil.
4) Squeeze and... - 46.6066
Boil some slightly salted water in a very big wide pan (so that the gnocchi don't touch one another as they cookâ€”they swell considerably).
If you are used to a piping bag, fill it with the paste, and holding it firmly in the left hand, and pressing... - 23.2822
Gnocchi With Meat Sauce
1) Cook the gnocchi al dente as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add in oil and saute onion, mushrooms, garlic, carrot, celery and rosemary on medium flame. When the vegetables soften, add in beef, ham and chicken livers... - 41.6534
Gnocchi With Cheese
Scrub the potatoes and boil them in their jackets.
When tender, peel them and mash in a mixing bowl.
Add the egg yolks and seasoning and beat the mixture until it is light and fluffy.
Add the flour and mix well.
Turn out on to a floured board and knead... - 32.7353
Gnocchi With Thyme Butter
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
Drain; return potatoes to the pan.
Over very low heat, stir the potatoes for 1-2 minutes or until steam has... - 41.0306
Mix together the ricotta, flour, salt, and eggs.
Turn out on a lightly floured board, knead well.
Roll into long fingerlike rolls.
Cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
Roll the pieces into uniform shapes.
Using plenty of boiling water, drop in just enough gnocchi to... - 27.9544