- » Gnocchi Basil
Gnocchi Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gnocchi basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gnocchi basil recipes.
Gnocchi With Spinach And Basil Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a pan of salted boiling water for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and press through a sieve.
Stir in the tablespoon of basil and gradually add the flour.
Mix to a soft dough, adding a little water or oil if the mixture is too stiff, or... - 43.5612
Gnocchi With Tomato-basil Sauce
To make the gnocchi, put the potatoes and water in a saucepan and cook for 30 minutes, uncovered, over medium heat.
Drain and remove the potato skins while still hot by rubbing with a clean dish towel.
Rice the peeled potatoes and let cool for 2 to 3... - 43.0158
Gnocchi With Herb Sauce
1. Cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place parsley, sage, basil, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese in a food processor or blender and process until combined. Add mayonnaise, stock... - 34.2264
You May Also Like!
Creamy Pesto Chicken With Gnocchi
1. Place chicken in oiled shallow baking dish; cook in hot oven 20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, add gnocchi to large saucepan of boiling water. Boil, uncovered, until tender; drain.
3. Heat oil in large non-stick frying pan; cook garlic... - 34.736
Gnocchi In Fontina Sauce
Quick and easy white cheese sauce which make the gnocchi melt in your mouth! Very rich and decadent. - 34.5532
In this recipe video, Cathy Lentine teaches you how to make her recipe for Ricotta Gnocchi. Enjoy! - 0
Gnocchi With Sun-dried Tomato And Almond Pesto
1. In mortar and pestle, add almonds and break them lightly.
2. In a pan, add the almonds and toast for 1-2 minutes.
3. For pesto, in food processor, combine sundried tomatoes, toasted almonds, sweet and purple basil, garlic,... - 0
Gnocchi And Tomato Bake
1. Heat grill to high. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then soften the onion and pepper for 5 mins. Stir in the garlic, fry for 1 min, tip in the tomatoes and gnocchi, then bring to a simmer. Bubble for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally, until the gnocchi... - 33.2294
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and heat butter.
2. Add spinach and saute for 4-6 minutes until the moisture has evaporated.
3. Add the ricotta cheese, pepper and nutmeg and stir to mix.
4. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Cool... - 44.9786
Herb And Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Place ricotta cheese, mashed potato, parsley, basil, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and egg in a large bowl and mix to combine. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls, then dust with flour.
2. To make sauce, place tomatoes, chutney, tomato paste and... - 33.4637
Potato Mushroom Gnocchi
1) In a saucepan, add potatoes and enough water to cover it. Boil until the potatoes are cooked. Drain, peel and mash the potaoes. Keep aside.
2) In a skillet, add oil and saute mushrooms, parsley, basil and mushrooms for 3 minutes on... - 42.2869
Gratineed Farina-pesto Gnocchi
To Make Cnocchi in Microwave: Pour milk into a 3 to 4-quart micro-wavesafe bowl or casserole.
Whisk in salt and farina.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 13 to 18 minutes, stirring well every 4 minutes, until the mixture is very stiff... - 41.6858