- » Gnocchi
Gnocchi is basically an Italian dish of thick dumplings. The primary dough used for preparing the gnocchi can be anything from flour to semolina and bread crumbs. Potatoes are also used at times for preparing various ... More »
Potato Gnocchi Sauteed With Mushrooms, Kale And Bacon
Use leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream) The next time you are making mashed or baked potatoes at home, why not make a little bit extra? Use the leftover, plain (no butter, milk or cream)from Saturday night to make these light, heavenly pillows of... - 139.928
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 134.276
Hi everyone and welcome to the kitchen at GialloZafferano. I'm Deborah, and today we'll be preparing a very simple dish that can be adapted to any type of sauce -- Potato Gnocchi. - 124.567
Spinach Gnocchi For Kids
This is a recipe that Popeye would be proud of. Packed with spinach
and creamy ricotta, these little morsels are like soft pillows:
delicate and so easy to make. You could even serve them with a little
red sauce, but for easier cleanup, I highly... - 120.726
Gnocchi Casserole In Beef Sauce
If you want some way to serve gnocchi, here is a small video to help you. The video shows gnocchi casserole in beef sauce. You will just love it. If you are a vegetarian go ahead and remove beef and add veggies. Watch the video for all the information. - 119.316
Homemade Gnocchi In Chicken Soup
1. Chop the garlic and celery, shred the carrots and keep it aside separately.
2. Cut the chicken breast into small bites size pieces.
3. Poke the russet potatoes and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes, until they are soft and done.
4.... - 115.331
1. Place each potato between a ricer and press to get finely mashed potatoes on a clean working surface.
2. Make a well in the middle of the riced potato and crack an egg there.
3. Beat the egg a little, add salt and a pinch of grated nutmeg and mix... - 112.697
Gluten Free Gnocchi
Eating out, especially at Italian restaurants can be quite a challenge when you have a gluten intolerance or prefer to eat a diet that does not include gluten. More and more restaurants are offering gluten free options on their menu. Pasta dishes use a lot of... - 109.105
Fast-speed, Scratch-prepared Idaho Potato Gnocchi
Dense, chewy potato dumplings makes for yummy indulgence when served with tomatoes, cream sauce, herbed butter, or your favorite meat. Homemade Idaho potato gnocchi are extremely simple to make and makes for delicately flavored and comforting treat. - 108.899
You can make this potato gnocchi it has three main ingredients, 3 cups of flour, 2 pounds of potatoes, and 1 egg. This is a great way to use up left over cooked potatoes. - 108.5
All you Italian food lovers. Bring out your forks because chef Hendrik is going to show you how to make one of the best Gnocchi's .Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Gnocchi. Chef Hendrik does a spectacular job at showing us how to make the... - 107.455
Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup
It is like how you always wanted! You can now make a Chicken Gnocchi soup exactly like Olive Garden Restaurant in the comfort of your kitchen. - 104.265
Wegmans Pumpkin Gnocchi With Brown Butter Sauce
1.In a saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until butter turns browns and milk solids separate.
2.In a small bowl, strain the brown butter through a fine sieve.
3. In a pot of boiling salted water, put gnocchi and simmer... - 102.565
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Cream, Walnuts And Rocket
Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket is a Italian dish. While Gnocchi with gorgonzola cream, walnuts and rocket can be made with semolina or flour, this one is made with potatoes. Making Gnocchi is not as difficult as we all think. Give it a try... - 98.9455
Gnocchi In Seafood Sauce
If you are gnocchi addict, you must try this fish gnocchi in seafood sauce. It makes a delicous dish which is easy to make. So watch out the video for more. - 94.9383
Authentic Italian Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is a traditional Italian dumpling, often referred to as potato pasta, which is cooked in boiling salted water or less commonly fried in oil until crispy. Here's the recipe of authentic Italian Gnocchi! - 94.1867
1. Boil potatoes in a large pot with water and boil it until fork tender, once done drain and peel off the skin.
2. Using a potato masher, mash the potatoes on a work top until smooth.
3. In another side of the worktop place the flour and make a well... - 91.5403
Gnocchi With Gorgonzola Sauce
Do you love to have fun while cooking? Try making some gnocchi. Making the gnocchi is a fun and you can involve your kids and family too. The chef in the video shows you exactly what needs to be done. You will just love it. - 91.4442
Italian Potato Gnocchi
Most of us just prefer using the packaged gnocchi because every time we try to make them at home, we failed. They just disintegrate while boiling leaving behind a mush. Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect... - 91.2255
Butternut And Mascarpone Cheese Gnocchi
With dishes like Butternut And Mascarpone Cheese Gnocchi, I am beginning to fall in love with Italian cuisine all the more. This dish is not exactly low in calories but it is good for once in a while indulgence. Enjoy this recipe video and try it. - 89.4728
Homemade Potato Gnocchi
Gnocchi is readily available in the stores, but you prefer homemade rather than the store bought, then watch this video for the recipe. The chef shows a very simple and easy way to prepare the potato gnocchi at home. - 89.0365
How nice will it be to have a recipe of traditional gnocchi that has been with an Italian family for ages? View this video if you like traditional recipes and want to make some gorgeous authentic Italian food in your kitchen. - 88.5094
Ricotta Cheese Gnocchi
So, this is how the Italians indulge – by eating rich Ricotta Cheese Gnocchi? I don't know. But what I do know is that this recipe video looks very tasty and very promising. I suggest that everyone tries this at the soonest! Looks yum! - 87.9329
Sweet Italian Gnocchi
Love gnocchi and want to know of a way to cook it in easily and without any hassles? Then watch this video by CookingWithCam and get ready to make your favorite treat within minutes! - 86.4013
Gnocchi With Butternut Squash And Italian Sausage
Some dishes like this gnocchi with butternut squash and Italian sausage boast of gourmet meal without any hassles. In this video you will see how it is made with a few simple and easily available ingredients, but put together they become this exquisite dish. - 85.9374
Gnocchi With Palomino Sauce & Panzanella Salad
Here is an authentic Italian fare - Gnocchi with Palomino Sauce & Panzanella Salad. Surprise your friends with a traditional Italian fare like this one here. Watch and learn these recipes from this video. Bon Appétit! - 85.0223
Gnocchi With Eggplant Caponata
If you are looking for a good gnocchi recipe, you've come to the right place. This gnocchi with eggplant caponata recipe is a gourmet dish that can easily be prepared at home without much hassle and it tastes luscious. Take a look at the video for detailed... - 83.5818
Simple Gnocchi With Pesto
Definitely a very simple dish to cook up during those busy days! You will simply be amazed at the way the chef makes this delicious looking cheesy Gnocchi with Pesto with extreme ease and in no time, with very simple instructions. Equally good to be made by... - 82.2432
Easy Tomato Gnocchi
If you like trying different dishes in Italian cuisine, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make tomato gnocchi in the video. This is so delicious and easy to make. So don't forget to check out the video. - 79.6367
Delicious Homemade Ricotta Gnocchi
Ok, let's get it straight - this recipe calls for just 3 ingredients. It is the Delicious ricotta gnocchi, browned in butter and topped with your favorite sauce. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Bon Appétit. - 79.5963
Classic Italian Authentic Potato Gnocchi
Are you at your wits end trying to get perfect, delicate, light gnocchi? Then this authentic gnocchi recipe by Chef Hermann will help you get started. Now what could be a better way than learn how to make these feather-light potato dumplings from the expert... - 79.0313
Home Made Gnocchi With Rib Sauce Recipe - Delicious Italian Cooking
I have always wanted to try making my own gnocchi. I've seen a few recipes, but this one comes from an Italian family, so my bet is that it's the best one I've seen yet. This is by far one of the best Italian recipes come from the Aimless Cook's kitchen.... - 76.5193
Want to host an Italian dinner but confused about the menu? This video may just come handy. Watch it to learn an authentic Italian Gnochhi Verde recipe. The dish is sure to fetch you a lot of compliments. - 75.2792
Want to have a light meal for dinner? Then make these tender and soft gnocchi for dinner to delight the ones at home. Watch Dennis make this simple recipe! - 61.4889
Are you looking for an assured to be tasty Gnocchi recipe? This Gnocchi when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. Just try it once, and you'll no doubt want to prepare this for your friends again. - 49.7097
Gnocchi With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Would you like to experiment with a great Gnocchi With Cheddar Cheese Sauce recipe? If it is an impressive appetizer that you require, then this dish is the answer. I am sure that you will make this Gnocchi With Cheddar Cheese Sauce time and again. Include... - 47.7835
1.Mash potatoes well. An electric mixer can be used to get smooth consistency.
2.In a large bowl, place the mashed potatoes and make a well in the center.
3. Pour egg into the well and blend with potatoes.
4.Mix together flour, 2 tablespoons Romano... - 47.7358
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Combine the gnocchi ingredients and spoon the 1/2 mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tube.
3) In a large kettle, gently bring about 5 quarts salted water to a boil.
4) Squeeze and... - 47.3725
1. In a pan, melt butter over a moderate heat and add the chopped fresh spinach and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes, until almost all moisture has boiled away and the spinach begins to stick lightly to the pan.
2. Add the ricotta... - 47.3116
Gnocchi Of Potatoes
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, prepare the instant potato as per package directions.
3) Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg, flour and grated Gruyere cheese; mix thoroughly.
5) Shape this... - 47.1969
Gnocchi A La Parisienne
Mix pot cheese and cream cheese with salt, cayenne pepper, chili pepper and sour cream.
Mix carefully with flour.
Roll into a long rope on a floured board.
Cut in pieces 3/4 inch thick.
Drop one at a time into slowly boiling water.
Poach 15... - 46.4373
Beetroot Gnocchi With A Butter Sage And Orange Sauce
1. Take a pan having simmering saline water, add potatoes and cook for 15 to 20 min or till tender.
2. Drain off excess water, place in the pan to remove excess moisture, cool and mash thoroughly.
3. Take a food processor, pass beetroot along with... - 46.4022
Baked Spinach Gnocchi
Cook spinach according to package directions, then drain.
Squeeze out excess liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups milk to boiling.
Stir together remaining milk and farina.
Slowly add farina mixture to boiling milk, stirring... - 45.967
1) In a pan, gently saute the herbs and vegetables in butter over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the puree, water and yeast extract, simmer for a few minutes.
3) Strain the mixture and return to the pan.
4) Stir in the cornflour dissolved in a... - 45.7148
1. Preheat oven at 425-450°F or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. In a pan, take milk.
3. Add salt and pepper and heat it.
4. Add semolina. Bring it to a boil while stirring it continuously.
5. Cook it over a low flame for 3 minutes or until the... - 45.6734
Prepare fresh tomato sauce.
In a large bowl, beat egg.
Add ricotta and mix well.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg, and basil.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
Stir spinach into ricotta mixture.
Shape mixture... - 45.6405
Italian Potato Gnocchi
These Italian potato gnocchi are made a twist of nutmeg to them. prepared by baking, these potato gnocchi's are flavored with cheese and have eggs in them too. Filling and savory, these potato gnocchis can be served as a side with a fitting meal of choice. - 45.5772
Spinach And Potato Gnocchi
1.Boil, steam or microwave potatoes.
Drain well and mash.
Add egg whites, semolina, spinach and pepper; mix to combine.
Set aside to cool completely.
2.Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead briefly.
Break off portions and roll into a sausage 1 cm... - 45.4448
Mash potatoes with butter.
Add eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Work flour into potatoes, kneading thoroughly.
Add more flour if necessary.
Cut "dough" into 4-inch squares.
Roll into ropes 1/2 inch thick.
Cut into l-inch lengths.
Cook no more than 15 at a... - 45.3329
Chicken And Potato Gnocchi
In covered pan cook potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in another saucepan combine chicken breasts and 2 cups water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till... - 45.3329
Boil potatoes until tender.
Press through ricer or mash with fork.
Place potatoes on a board and make a well in the center of potatoes.
Add eggs, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese into the well and mix into potatoes.
Add salt, white... - 45.2094
Smoked Turkey And Gnocchi Salad
1) In a pan, cook the Gnocchi shapes in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and rinse the pasta in cold water, then drain again and keep aside.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the turkey pieces, mushrooms and chives in the olive oil, until... - 45.1727
Gnocchi Con Formaggio
Boil potatoes in their skins for 20-30 minutes, then peel and mash until smooth.
Beat in half the salt, the eggs and nutmeg, then gradually add the flour until you have a smooth, elastic dough which comes away from the sides of the bowl.
Divide into small... - 45.0236
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and heat butter.
2. Add spinach and saute for 4-6 minutes until the moisture has evaporated.
3. Add the ricotta cheese, pepper and nutmeg and stir to mix.
4. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Cool... - 44.9786
Cheesy Gnocchi Verde
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain well; let cool.
Squeeze spinach very dry.
Chop spinach very fine; place in medium bowl.
Stir in ricotta cheese.
Add eggs; mix well.
Add 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the Parmesan cheese, 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of the... - 44.9045
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix spinach, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, crumbs, onions, basil, eggs, garlic, and nutmeg.
To shape malfatti, divide spinach mixture into 16 equal portions.
With floured hands, gently roll each portion into a... - 44.8224
Semolina Gnocchi With Veal And Tomato Sauce
1 Lightly grease a casserole.
2 In a pan, combine mashed potatoes and milk.
3 Bring to a simmer.
4 Add semolina and nutmeg.
5 Stir until the mixture becomes thick and very stiff.
6 Remove from the heat and gradually beat in the... - 44.8199
1) Combine the gnocchi ingredients and spoon the 1/2 mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch plain tube.
2) In a large kettle, gently bring about 5 quarts salted water to a boil.
3) Squeeze and cut the gnocchi over the water at 1 inch... - 44.6646
Italian Potato Gnocchi
1. Preheat oven to 300Â° F.
2. In a pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork tender.
3. Drain immediately and mash.
4. Add the melted margarine; mix and let the mixture cool down.
5. Stir in eggs, flour and seasoning; work until... - 44.5339
Mushroom And Beef Gnocchi
My husband can live on the Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi. This tasty gnocchi is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties as its quiet popular with my guests! Try this delicious Mushroom and Beef Gnocchi for yourself. - 44.4543
Liver Marsala With Parsley Gnocchi
Cut the liver and bacon into really thin strips no wider than 5 mm/1/4 inch.
Toss the liver in the seasoned flour to coat lightly.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying-pan and fry the bacon strips until just crisp, then remove.
Add the liver to the pan and... - 44.3661
Boil and mash potatoes with a small amount of milk the day before; cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Remove mashed potatoes; add egg, salt and pepper.
Add flour as needed to make a dough.
Knead dough for 5 minutes.
Roll pieces of dough on floured surface... - 44.3094
Farina Gnocchi Parmigiana
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a double boiler, cover and heat the milk, salt and nutmeg, over the simmering water until steaming.
3) Gradually stir in the farina and cook for about 10 minutes and until smooth and thickened.
4)... - 44.296
Gnocchi With Quick Tomato Sauce
1. In a saucepan place all the ingredients.
3. Once boiled simmer for 20 minutes uncovered till the liquid reduces to a thick consistency.
4. Add seasonings.
5. In two shallow flameproof bowls add little sauce. Combine the drained gnocchi.
6.... - 44.2585
Potato Gnocchi In Veal Sauce
Make veal sauce.
While sauce is simmering, make gnocchi.
Measure hot mashed potatoes into a bowl; add the 1 1/2 cups flour, salt, and oil and blend with a fork.
Add eggs and blend thoroughly into potato mixture.
Turn potato dough out onto a well-floured board... - 44.2319
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the water, ¾ cut butter and salt and bring to the boil.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and then beat in the flour.
3. Put back over low flame. Over low heat, beat the mixture till it is thick and forms a ball... - 44.1293
Gnocchi Di Patate
1. In a large saucepan boil the potatoes in enough salted water to cover them.
2. Once tender, drain and shake the pan over medium heat for a few seconds so that they become dry.
3. Turn the potatoes in a fine mash using a mouli or a sieve, add the... - 44.0596
Italian Gnocchi (nioki)
Italian Gnocchi (Nioki) is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Italian Gnocchi (Nioki) dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.056
Gnocchi Alla Romana
1. Butter a large baking sheet and put it aside.
2. In a saucepan, bring the milk, salt, nutmeg and a few grindings of pepper to the boil over a moderate heat.
3. Add the semolina gradually, so that the milk never stops boiling, stirring... - 44.0086
Potato Gnocchi With Butter And Parmesan
1. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are very tender, approximately 30 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes, let them cool and once cool slip off their skins.
3. Mash their flesh until it is... - 43.7965
FOR THE ROASTED VEGETABLE PESTO, arrange the carrot, onion, and red pepper in a baking dish and drizzle about 1/4 cup of the olive oil over them.
Roast the vegetables until lightly browned and tender, about 30 minutes.
TRANSFER THE VEGETABLES to a food... - 43.637
Gnocchi With Spinach And Basil Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a pan of salted boiling water for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and press through a sieve.
Stir in the tablespoon of basil and gradually add the flour.
Mix to a soft dough, adding a little water or oil if the mixture is too stiff, or... - 43.5612
1) In a pan boil water and cook potatoes in their skins until tender.
2) Drain out from water and let cool until easy to handle.
3) Peel out the skin and keep in a bowl.
4) Mash finely so thatl no lumps remain.
5) Create a well in the center.
6) Add... - 43.2405
Finely chop thoroughly drained (squeezed dry) spinach.
Frozen spinach, finely chopped, is very convenient.
Put through food grinder.
Mash spinach and ricotta or dry cottage cheese together with flour, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper until well blended it... - 43.2385
Sweet Potato Gnocchi With Sage Sauce
Evenly dust 2 baking sheets with 2 tablespoons of the semolina flour.
Place the sweet potatoes in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 12 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and place... - 43.2254
Green Gnocchi tastes nice. Olive oil adds up the taste of Green Gnocchi. Green Gnocchi must be tried with cheese. - 43.1161
Butternut Squash Ricotta Gnocchi
Cut the squash in half.
Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 35-40 minutes, until the flesh is soft.
Remove from the oven.
Cool and scoop out the flesh.
Blend the squash with the cheese in a food processor into a fine puree.
Add... - 43.0891
Gnocchi Alla Romana
Line bottom of 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch (39 x 26.5 x 2.5 cm) baking pan with aluminum foil.
Generously oil the foil.
Heat milk, salt, nutmeg and pepper in heavy 3-quart (3 L) saucepan over medium-high heat just to simmering.
Do not boil; reduce heat to... - 42.9869
Forum's Gnocchi is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 42.9758
Gnocchi With Thyme Butter
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
Drain; return potatoes to the pan.
Over very low heat, stir the potatoes for 1-2 minutes or until steam has... - 42.963
In a large bowl, combine the flour, ricotta, Parmesan, salt, and nutmeg.
Squeeze the liquid out of the spinach and discard.
Chop the spinach finely; you should have 2 tablespoons.
Place in a small bowl.
Stir in the egg substitute.
Add to the flour... - 42.7968
Make white cheese sauce with above ingredients
Rub butter in semolina.
Heat milk, add seasoning and nutmeg and slowly put in the semolina, stirring all the time.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook gently for two to three minutes until the mixture is... - 42.6428
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or till spinach is tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring frequently.
Combine egg yolk, next 5 ingredients, and spinach mixture.
Use about 1 tablespoon... - 42.5731
Creamy Gnocchi Alla Romana
Pour the milk into a saucepan.
Add the semolina, salt, pepper and butter.
Stir continuously over a low heat until the mixture comes to the boil and thickens.
Continue to simmer until the mixture is very thick; anything from 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir frequently to... - 42.5728
Gnocchi Di Spinach E Ricotta
Spinach And Cheese Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Spinaci E Ricotta) is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menu confidently. The dish combins the richness of cheese with spinach. Check out the recipe of Spinach And Cheese Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Spinaci E... - 42.5182
1 Place the milk and garlic in a pan and bring to the boil.
2 Sprinkle in the semolina, stirring all the time, and bring back to the boil.
Season with salt and pepper and nutmeg and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
3 Mix in the egg yolk, half... - 42.4906
1) In a pan, gradually stir the samolina in the salted boiling water and cook over a low heat until thick.
2) Turn off the heat, stir in 1 oz. each of the butter and cheese, eggs, brewer's yeast powder, nutmeg, pepper and milk powder, mix well.
3) In... - 42.4583
1) Add salt and pepper to the milk and heat it. Sprinkle in the semolina and bring the mixture to a boil, constantly stirring. Gently cook for about 3 minutes, till the mixture thickens. Stir in the parsley and ham.
2) Take the pan off the heat and... - 42.3909
Potato Mushroom Gnocchi
1) In a saucepan, add potatoes and enough water to cover it. Boil until the potatoes are cooked. Drain, peel and mash the potaoes. Keep aside.
2) In a skillet, add oil and saute mushrooms, parsley, basil and mushrooms for 3 minutes on... - 42.2869
Drain the cheese well in a sieve.
Cut the crust off the bread and dampen with the milk.
Sort the spinach, removing the tough stems.
Wash the spinach leaves and place in a saucepan while still wet.
Cook over high heat 2 minutes until limp, then drain well and... - 42.2379
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Dice pumpkin into pieces with the skins intact.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the pumpkin pieces with the skin side up, pour in 1/4 cup water and bake in the preheated oven, until... - 42.2026
1) Scrub the skin of the potatoes and cook them in boiling salted water for about 30 minutes till tender.
2) Drain, peel the potatoes.
3) Press potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl.
4) Preheat the oven to 425°.
5) Sift the flour... - 42.1123
1) In a skillet, gently stir the flour and 2 oz. butter together over a low heat for 3 minutes, with wooden spoon.
2) Stir in the milk and seasonings, then beat into a smooth mixture.
3) Turn off the heat and beat in eggs, until the mixture should... - 41.9283
Gnocchi With Asparagus & Mushrooms
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add onion and ham and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add mushrooms and... - 41.833
1. Take a fine strainer and push ricotta cheese and cream cheese through it.
2. With an electric or rotary blender, blend eggs into mixture.
3. Blend in soy flour and seasonings.
4. Refrigerate the mixture for about 1 hour.
5. Take a large pot and... - 41.8167
Two Cheese Gnocchi
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 15X9X1-inch baking pan.
2) In a large saucepan, boil water with salt. Add in the farina and stir to blend well. Cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
3) Take the saucepan off the flame. Beat in the... - 41.786
1) Rinse spinach thoroughly several times under cold water.
2) In a large pan place spinach and close the lid.
3) Cook over moderate heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Drain through sieve and press out moisture.
5) Chop spinach finely.
6)... - 41.7843
Gnocchi Recipes By Category