Sweet Rice Flour
- » Glutinous Rice Flour
Glutinous Rice Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glutinous rice flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glutinous rice flour recipes.
Steamed Pork Strips With Glutinous Rice Flour
Steamed Pork Strips With Glutinous Rice Flour is very filling Chinese dish. Using rice flour is a must in this Steamed Pork Strips With Glutinous Rice Flour recipe. Try it today! - 31.6153
You May Also Like!
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 46.9847
Glutinous Rice Balls Soup (tong Yuen)
1) Mix the pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and set aside for about 20 minutes.
2) Place glutinuous rice flour in a clean large bowl. Put some water (in few stages) while kneating the flour into dough, which means mix the... - 87.754
Palitaw - Traditional Filipino Dessert
A classic and traditional Filipino dessert made from rice flour, locally known as galapong. Coated with finely shredded coconut, sugar and toasted sesame seeds. - 97.5906
Steamed Red Date Cake
1. Wash red dates and place in a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil; then cook, uncovered, over medium heat until softened
2. Skin and pit dates. Puree the pulp by forcing it through a ricer or fine sieve.
3. Gradually add glutinous rice flour to the puree... - 18.9983
Kalamay hati is a type of Filipino sticky rice cake. - 0
Sweet Orange Tea
1. Peel and seed oranges as in step 1 above.
2. Place glutinous rice flour in a bowl. Mix with a small amount of water to form a stiff paste (add water gradually, one teaspoonful at a time). Roll the paste into small (3/8 inch) balls.
3. Bring remaining water... - 23.4281
Green Tea Mochi
Mochi is a traditional Japanese rice cake made on the occasion of Japanese New Year. Flavored green tea mochi is an healthy option to this traditional dish. Sometimes green tea is mixed with the dough or the dough is dusted with green tea mixture. - 99.0755
Would you like to treat your family to a classic Filipino dessert? This video is just right for you. Watch it now to learn this fabulous Bibingka recipe. You are sure to love it. - 108.703