- » Global Holiday
Global Holiday Recipes
Enjoy our collection of global holiday recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for global holiday recipes.
Ginger snaps are a great gift from your kitchen! They are loaded in flavor and keep very well. This recipe is really quite easy. I hope you try them out. - 135.874
Wegmans Honey Roasted Root Vegetables
This is a nice change from the standard boiled, steam or microwaved veggie dishes. Easy to make, does not take a lot of time and perfect to accompany holiday roasts. The honey-butter drizzle gives just the right amount of sweetness without overpowering the... - 134.901
Fresh Fruit Medley With Orange Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Fresh Fruit Medley with Orange Dressing. This fruit salad is made from oranges, apples, and bananas, which are generally easy-to-find. It becomes elegant when Orange Dressing is drizzled over the top. - 130.48
Sweet And Sour Onions
Christmas is in less than one month and Sonia cooks a side dish which goes well with any dish on your holiday table: the sweet and sour onions! - 129.665
Eggless Pancakes & Waffles With Oatmeal
1. Preheat the griddle for the pancakes.
2. Preheat the waffle maker for the waffles.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the all purpose flour, baking powder. Mix well and set aside.
4. In another large mixing bowl, add the condensed milk, butter.... - 127.879
Pineapple Pastry With Microwave Eggless Sponge Cake
Pastries are not only meant to be tedious and time consuming. Try this Microwave Cake recipe for hassle-free ending. Like with any pastries the magic lies in the sponge sheet. You get that right and everything will be just so easy. Try your hands on this very... - 126.946
Glazing Your Rum Cake
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 2 of the recipe video. Watch part 1 for 'Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 124.576
This video is in 2 parts. This is part 1 of the recipe video. Watch part 2 for 'Glazing Your Rum Cake' to make the full recipe. - 120.948
Pork Chop With Apple Bacon Demi-glaze
Hot From The Kettle visits Chef Michael Couso at Richie Cecere's Restaurant and Bar in Montclair. Chef Couso prepares a 16 oz Pork Chop with Apple Bacon Demi-Glaze and Seet Potato Pancakes. - 117.126
Saint Patrick's Day Shamrock Shot
Green is in during St Patrick's Day and Derrick wants to stick to tradition. This soothing minty drink is made from vodka and melon liqueur and topped with lime soda. It’s a must try for the day. - 116.862
Surf & Turf
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the baked potato: Place the potato in the oven for an hour.
3. After an hour, remove from oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
4. Cut through the potato halfway and carefully scoop out... - 116.457
Eggless Black Forest Cake
What can I say, except that it is an eggless version of the classic Black Forest cake for all the vegetarians out there. Very appetizing indeed! - 116.312
The Southern Hurricane Cocktail
A flavorful cocktail that is definitely poolside quality, just a bit of alcohol with your juice combination. The recipe won't get you too messed up yet delivers some nice juicy flavor. - 116.082
The Fancy Orange Chocolate Cocktail
This recipe brings a bit of a hot cocktail to the summer time. Why would we drink hot chocolate for the summer? The obvious answer being some folks live in Australia and places where the seasons work backwards. - 115.318
The Hot Lips Cocktail
Holy Dang it, we've got a hot cocktail for today. You like spice? You like heat? You like Hot Lips!? - 114.065
The Toocan Sam Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, triple sec, spiced rum, coconut rum,
blue curacao, pineapple juice and grenadine and shake.
2. Strain and pour into a glass topped with ice.
3. Serve as a cocktail. - 113.58
The Lynchburg Lemonade #2
This lynchburg lemonade recipe will highlight Honey Whiskey and play it out in a very cool and honey driven flavor. We've got a refreshing little cocktail recipe here. - 113.159
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party. - 112.29
The Tropical White Cocktail
1. In a glass, add ice.
2. Next, add the Irish cream, vanilla schnapps, coconut rum and milk and stir.
3. Garnish with cool whip and serve cold. - 112.172
Delicious Chocolate Cupcakes
So what are you planning for Easter? You can chocolate cupcakes for this perfect occasion. Check the recipe video right away. - 111.947
This awesome little recipe was inspired by SudsorDuds Up North drinking home-brewed beer we needed something extra to tease the pallet I figured beer nuts would go great. We had a lot of fun making these and doing a beer pairing after wards. - 111.232
Homemade Candied Almonds
Few of the snack items are all time favorite like these Homemade Candied Almonds. You can make double recipe and fill up a cookie jar. This can be used in salads, with desserts or as it is to munch on. Watch this video for the details of this quick and easy... - 110.751
White Haired Monkey Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, coconut rum, banana liqueur and kahlua and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass filled halfway with ice cubes.
3. Top with milk.
4. Serve chilled. - 110.632
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough And Cream Cheese Truffles
Cookie Dough Truffle is so simple to make that you need to gather only three ingredients such as chocolate chip cookies, cream cheese and milk chocolate. These truffles are completely divine balls of cookie dough dipped in chocolate. Check out the recipe. - 109.767
Turkey Stuffed With Bacon And Sausage
1. Preheat the dutch oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Stuff the bacon and sausage into the turkey.
3. Season turkey with oil, salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
4. Place turkey in smoker and smoke at low heat with soaked pecan &... - 109.217
"healthy" Raspberry Cheesecake
A “healthy cheesecake” sounds like an oxymoron doesn’t it? But it is true, this cheesecake is a sin you can commit on a regular basis cause it has only 235 calories per serving and is as delicious as the real thing. Raspberries are an all-time... - 108.508
Hot Holiday Mocha
1. Brew coffee and set it aside. Keep it hot.
2. Place a saucepan on low heat, and scald milk in it.
3. Add chocolate chips, and sugar in it. Stir occasionally and cook until chocolate melts.
4. Pour coffee into the saucepan. Mix... - 107.801
How To Make Fudge
Have you ever tried making fudge at home? This is the best time to make fudge. The homemade fudge is far superior than that crusty, crumbly little slab you pick from the market. Just check out the recipe right now. - 106.82
Natural Frozen Yogurt
Now try indulging into a frozen yogurt which is a healthier option that ice cream! Not just any yogurt but home made one! - 104.636
Banana Yoghurt Prune Cake
Dessert cakes are always a huge hit with guests. This prune banana yoghurt cake is low fat and healthy too. - 101.59
Iceberg Lettuce Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the iceberg lettuce, tomato and cucumber ans blend well.
2. Add some water, if required to create a smoothie consistency.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add a straw and serve as a healthy smoothie. - 99.6579
Summer Romaine Green Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the cold water, orange juice, pineapple, banana and romaine lettuce and blend well.
2. Pour the smoothie into a glass.
3. Garnish with a pineapple slice and serve chilled. - 99.244
Spicy Smoked Barbecue Nuts
How about some tasty nuts for next barbecue cook out session with your family? These are tasty snacks made in 30 minutes! And before you know they'd be all gone! So to make this a nutty affair check this video for the whole recipe! - 98.4485
Fresh Fruit Custard
Are you looking for Fruit Custard recipe? This recipe of Fruit Custard is very tasty and kid friendly. You can use it as a dessert. This Fruit Custard is very nutritious from health point of view. Milk and different kinds of raw foods are good for the body.... - 89.3371
Vanilla Ice Cream
Add sugar to egg yolks and beat till thick.
Gradually add hot milk, beating continuously.
Cook on low heat stirring with a wooden spoon, till mixture coats back of spoon.
Remove from fire and strain.
Cool, add cream, salt and flavourings.
Chill and freeze. - 35.9527
Independence Day Cake
A Simple dish to celebrate Independence day. It was really fun cooking with two lovely kids. This is my first homemade cake with frosting. - 0
Roasted Grapes And Wild Rice Salad
Seedless grapes and red onions are roasted then tossed with a medley of wild rice and baby greens to make this delicious holiday salad. - 0
Nutella Cinnamon Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a baking dish with non – stick spray and set aside.
2. In a glass, mix together warm water, yeast and sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes to rise.
3. In a saucepan, bring milk to simmer, and add in the... - 0