- » Glazed Whole Chestnuts
Glazed Whole Chestnuts Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Glazed Whole Chestnuts recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Glazed Whole Chestnuts recipes.
Glazed Whole Chestnuts
1. Soak chestnuts overnight in water to cover. Drain, shell and dry.
2. Combine sugar and honey and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture dissolves and is syrup-like.
3. Add chestnuts and cook, covered, over very low heat until tender... - 22.1235
You May Also Like!
Sweet Chestnut Croquettes
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring the milk with the vanilla bean to a boil over moderately high heat; immediately reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until thickened and... - 41.2404
Chocolate Chestnut Torte
Make the torte: Line the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan with wax paper, grease the paper, and dust the pan with flour, knocking out the excess.
In a food processor puree the chestnuts with the butter and the rum, scraping down the sides, until the... - 39.7604
Garlic Braised Pigeons With Chestnuts
Remove the legs of the pigeons and then, cutting along the base of the rib cage, separate the backs from the breasts.
Brown the breasts in butter, or a mixture of butter and oil, and remove them from the pan.
Brown the legs and backs and set aside.
Add the... - 44.3276
Chestnut Stilton And Ale Pie
1. To make the pastry, put the flour and salt in a bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the chopped thyme and enough water to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 1 minute until... - 43.7435
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
Sweet Marrons Glace
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Sweets - Marrons Glace . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Sweets - Marrons Glace to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. - 30.2108
Orange-glazed Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture thickens.
Set aside to cool.
Trim excess for from chicken, cut chicken inch 1-inch pieces, and place... - 44.274
Soak twelve 6 to 8-inch wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
Alternate sausage pieces, water chestnuts and pineapple chunks on skewers.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small bowl, mix all glaze ingredients.
Grill kabobs at MEDIUM with hood closed until... - 33.5326
Island Style Chicken
Have the whole broilers boned, if you like.
Wash and dry.
Season with 2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Mix together the veal, pork, scallions, egg, soy sauce, sherry, Ac'cent, water chestnuts, and remaining salt and pepper.
Stuff the broilers and... - 44.5712
Baked Smoke Flavored Duck
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the duck and rub it inside and out with the marinade. Place the star anise and crushed green onion in the cavity. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Place a steaming rack in a wok, pour in water to... - 32.6177