- » Glazed Stewed Fruit
Glazed Stewed Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed stewed fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed stewed fruit recipes.
Line a 7-in fian ring with the pastry.
Prick the bottom of the fian, and bake it “blind”.
Bake for about 30 mm first in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6) reducIng the heat, as the pastry sets, to moderate (350° F., Gas 4).
When the pastry is cooked... - 43.8052
1. Mix the lemon juice and 1/2 teacup of water.
2. Peel, core and slice the apples and add the lemon juice and water.
3. Add the sugar and cook until pulpy and all the water evaporates.
4. Add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
5. Divide the pastry dough into... - 39.4957
Prune Layer Cake
1. Grease 2 cake tins with butter and dust with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, baking soda and powder, salt and spices using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Dredge the prunes with a... - 48.1568
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 48.7441
Hungarian Apple Pie
I bet you this Hungarian Apple Pie is just the way your mum used to make it. Follow this amazingly easy recipe for Hungarian Apple Pie. Serve it to your most loved ones. - 41.1143
Fresh Apricot Cobbler
1. Grease an 8-inch square tin with the. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a large bowl, flour, granulated sugar, dry milk, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well.
4. Add oil and stir until mixture resembles... - 47.5201
Hedgehog Tipsy Cake
1) This recipe requires a cake which can be bought or home-made, but must be stale.
2) If home-made, then bake it in an oval jelly mould.
3) Trim and resemble to develop the shape of a hedgehog's back.
4) With a round cutter, hollow out the top,... - 45.6887
Coconut Pear Tart Supreme
1. Using a wired whisk, whip cheese until its smooth and glossy.
2. Stir in cream of coconut.
3. Add fruit and chocolate bits, mix by folding with a spatula.
4. Refrigerate the cheese mixture for 3 hours until chill or refrigerate... - 42.6254