- » Glazed Stewed Fruit
Glazed Stewed Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed stewed fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed stewed fruit recipes.
In a small saucepan, stir cornstarch or arrowroot into water or orange juice. Add honey and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly. Continue to cook and stir until mixture is thick and clear. Set aside to cool.
Process sauce with apricots in a blender until... - 20.654
Line a 7-in fian ring with the pastry.
Prick the bottom of the fian, and bake it “blind”.
Bake for about 30 mm first in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6) reducIng the heat, as the pastry sets, to moderate (350° F., Gas 4).
When the pastry is cooked... - 46.0983
1. Mix the lemon juice and 1/2 teacup of water.
2. Peel, core and slice the apples and add the lemon juice and water.
3. Add the sugar and cook until pulpy and all the water evaporates.
4. Add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
5. Divide the pastry dough into... - 41.6094
Marinated Poached Peaches
1. In a large saucepan or kettle, arrange the peaches
2. Add enough water to cover them and add allspice and cinnamon to the pan.
3. Place pan over a high heat and bring water to a boil
4. Blanch peaches for 2 minutes.
5. Use a slotted spoon to... - 39.6282
1. Grease 2 cake tins with butter and dust with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, baking soda and powder, salt and spices using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Dredge the prunes with a... - 50.2565
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 49.0094
Coconut Pear Tart Supreme
1. Using a wired whisk, whip cheese until its smooth and glossy.
2. Stir in cream of coconut.
3. Add fruit and chocolate bits, mix by folding with a spatula.
4. Refrigerate the cheese mixture for 3 hours until chill or refrigerate... - 44.4629
Hungarian Apple Pie
I bet you this Hungarian Apple Pie is just the way your mum used to make it. Follow this amazingly easy recipe for Hungarian Apple Pie. Serve it to your most loved ones. - 42.8579
Hedgehog Tipsy Cake
1) This recipe requires a cake which can be bought or home-made, but must be stale.
2) If home-made, then bake it in an oval jelly mould.
3) Trim and resemble to develop the shape of a hedgehog's back.
4) With a round cutter, hollow out the top,... - 46.3595