- » Glazed Scone
Glazed Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed scone recipes.
Glazed Cranberry Orange Scones
Want to know of a yummy recipe that will yield tender scones that will disappear as soon as they are served? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise your guests! - 81.4256
You May Also Like!
Glazed Apricot Scones
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in apricots.
3.... - 33.16
Are you searching for a special recipe for the festive season? Try making this Glazed Scones. You can serve it for breakfast on special occasions or holidays or just top it with some jam or cream and serve it with your afternoon tea. You can even change the... - 91.1009
Pumpkin Scones - The Aubergine Chef
Super easy recipe this week everyone - but it's very delicious! Try serving these pumpkin scones with a nice warm cup of apple cider. Or how about chai tea for a sophisticated spin? - 115.154
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 118.06
Scallion Cheddar Cheese Scones
Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter and add the scallions to soften; let cool for 5 minutes.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and cayenne into a bowl.
Add the 4 tablespoons of butter and cut into the mixture until it resembles coarse meal.
In a bowl combine... - 39.377
Apple Scones are good all year long, but better in the fall, cliff-side or no, wherever you can find Granny Smith apples. My best recipes. - 37.5716
Savory Cheese And Scallion Scones
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
rease large cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well. With pastry blender or fork, cut in feta cheese and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly. Add scallions and toss... - 33.5126
Rich Cheese Scones
Rich Cheese Scones is a perfect side dish. Rich Cheese Scones gets it taste from cheese and eggs. Rich Cheese Scones is cherished by many world-wide. - 34.1268
Whole Wheat Scones
1. Let the oven heat to 450 F (230 C/Gas 8).
2. Coat a baking tray with grease and dredge with flour.
3. In a bowl combine together the flours, salt and baking powder.
4. Rub or cut in the fat lightly until the mixture resembles... - 43.8012
Double Chocolate Scones
1. In a large bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center of dry mixture. In another bowl combine... - 32.1489
Glazed Scone Recipes By Category