- » Glazed Scone
Glazed Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed scone recipes.
Glazed Cranberry Orange Scones
Want to know of a yummy recipe that will yield tender scones that will disappear as soon as they are served? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise your guests! - 112.718
You May Also Like!
Glazed Apricot Scones
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in apricots.
3.... - 35.1176
Are you searching for a special recipe for the festive season? Try making this Glazed Scones. You can serve it for breakfast on special occasions or holidays or just top it with some jam or cream and serve it with your afternoon tea. You can even change the... - 91.1027
Apple Scones are good all year long, but better in the fall, cliff-side or no, wherever you can find Granny Smith apples. My best recipes. - 35.9115
Pumpkin Scones - The Aubergine Chef
Super easy recipe this week everyone - but it's very delicious! Try serving these pumpkin scones with a nice warm cup of apple cider. Or how about chai tea for a sophisticated spin? - 113.65
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
Cream butter and sugar, add pumpkin and mix well. Add egg, then stir in milk a little at a time. Add flour, salt and spices and mix to a soft dough. Turn out on to a floured board, knead lightly and roll out to about 2cm thickness. Cut into rounds with a... - 28.4795
Scallion Cheddar Cheese Scones
Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter and add the scallions to soften; let cool for 5 minutes.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and cayenne into a bowl.
Add the 4 tablespoons of butter and cut into the mixture until it resembles coarse meal.
In a bowl combine... - 41.9704
Rich Cheese Scones
Rich Cheese Scones is a perfect side dish. Rich Cheese Scones gets it taste from cheese and eggs. Rich Cheese Scones is cherished by many world-wide. - 35.9973
1) In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together, cut in the butter, lemon rind.
2) Reserve 1/2 egg white for glazing, and beat in rest of the egg with light cream.
3) Blend all the dry and... - 40.7692
Cheese And Chive Scones
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/ 200°C/Gas 6. Sift the flours and salt into a mixing bowl, adding any bran left over from the flour in the sieve.
2. Crumble the feta cheese and rub into the dry ingredients. Stir in the chives, then add the milk and mix to a... - 31.4375
Glazed Scone Recipes By Category